All Comments on 'Russian Tails'

by tyler292

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SkarlittFeenicksSkarlittFeenicksabout 17 years ago
very hot

very good work, sounds plausible, easy to read and def. warm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical American...

...arrogance. The protagonist of this story feels that he has the right to fuck any foreign woman, just as GWB and his cohorts fuck up the rest of the world!

CumDonorCumDonorabout 17 years ago
Nicely done

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

To the person brave enough to leave a comment as "Anonymous" Is this really the proper place for a political discussion. If so, your comment shows you to be a typical hater of America. I'll just ask, if you hate us so much, why read our stories, eat our food, listen to our music, accept our foreign aid? Hypocritical actions to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great work keep it up

Great work for your first submission. I think you could make a series out of this. I will be watching for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cultural Differences

The story was hot and I agree with the reviewer who said you should make a series out of it. I'd love to hear more about Russian women - including one of the rare women you mentioned for whom no actually does mean no. It would be fascinating. Well done.

To the other anonymous reviewer: Grow up, loser. Try getting out into the real world and observing the cultural differences for yourself before ignorantly commenting on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fucking stupid

just pathetik, nothing special and interesting about it and the fact that u descriminated against russians makes u a jerk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not Bad

Read a lot worse. Ignore the political comments, they are being left by boring folk, who ought to lighten up and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring

The intro was really lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
americunts

Russian men are fantastic too: they love american asses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is this true

Russian women are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brings Back Memories

I was in Russia for the summer of 2002. This story brought back warm memories for me, especially as Russia was a place where I grew greatly in sexual confidence with women. As the author noted, women in Russia often expressed initial reluctance when I tried to advance to the “next base.” One time, I thought a girl wasn’t that into me, till I kissed her on the forehead in parting. She then gave me a disappointed smirk and said, “like a father?” My favorite memories include “white nights” including long walks along the embankment and picnics in flower-filled meadows, listening to the hum of insects. And the girls were glorious! In a strange genetic development, they all look fabulous till about 34-35, then they fall off a steep cliff and turn into these huge broad-shouldered bruisers (is it because of kids?). Many of the young attractive women go braless, and let me tell you that Russian breasts seem to be superior to American breasts on average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous