Rustic Nights in Khokhapur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought that was a waste of her Masters precious and superior cum. She had completely forgotten the reason he had come here; her mind had been warped and reshaped, long gone was the devout Muslim wife. Her husband's last words remained in her mind about never letting another man's sperm inside of her but now she was filled with the sperm like never before, her womb was filled and she would be pregnant by morning.

"Thank you, son, thank you for blessing me with your seed, for breeding me. For showing me my true purpose. I am your Muslim slut, whore and slave now Master. I will always be those things, even if I lose my way and deny it due to some misplaced sense of guilt." She said with tears of gratitude in her eyes as she looked in to Arjun's eyes. Saw the messy reflection in his irises. Even though he had stopped cummings he felt his cock, and it was still hard, which amazed her to no end.

It had been quite the fuck, and her pussy was a perfect toy for his meat, yet it wasn't enough. Even after dumping one of his thickest loads and after feeling his balls practically drain all that they had into her thirsty, empty dump of a womb; he wanted more. The sounds of her howling, the feeling of her thick, MILF ass jiggling, the tight twisting of her pussy's walls as she milked his load like a grateful bitch. It kept him hard, and Arjun looked down at her just as hungry as when he had started.

Arjun didn't waste his time either and pulled his heavy meat from her cunt, standing up behind her as his massive meat stuck outwards in front of him. He breathed slowly through his nose, a light layer of sweat on his body glistening in the lighting of the room as he stood there. She was a beautiful thing, and seeing her in such a pathetic state brought out the man in him. On all fours, his cum leaking from her cunt, and a smile on her face. It had been just one fuck but he could see it already. The submission. The desire to be his. And the satisfaction of having been ploughed open by a superior man compared to whatever she had before. She was another piece of fuck meat, but the wet tight, slick walls of her pussy were just the perfect flavour. A top-quality slut that he wasn't going to pass up on using to the limit.

"Clean up your mess like a good little darling." Arjun spat, both verbally and physically. He held the base of his shaft and let his massive rod stick out in front of him. His shaft was a mess. Covered in a mixture of his cum, and her pussy-juice, and now his own spit as he dropped some of it into his tip.

She pulled herself up on to her knees as she stared at his cock in awe, rock hard as the first time she saw it in real life an hour ago. She noticed the veins running along the shaft, a detail she had missed the first time. She sniffed at the aroma coming off his cock, it was intoxicating as it drew her in.

She stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the tip of his uncut monster cock, trailing her tongue across the length of the shaft. Savouring the taste of her juices mixed with his cum, a delicious cocktail that had her salivating. She licked and sucked the balls, getting a taste of the sweat dripping off them. She sucked each one after another before licking her way back up the shaft. She had never given a blow job so she was acting upon instinct.

She opened her mouth and took his cock down her throat. She took much more than when she ever imagined she would be able to do, her throat was now being moulded better to deep throat his cock. She gagged and choked, and she knew she would always react like this, but she kept going, taking inch after inch until her nose was buried in his messy pubes, her eyes looking up at him as she impaled herself on his cock, she could feel the tip poking her chest. She pulled herself off his cock and started to slap her face with it, and rub it all over, laughing giddily.

"I love Masters cock, so big, so powerful, mmmmmm My dead hubby was so tiny compared to you Master." She purred before diving back in and deep throating his cock.

The sound of her gagging as she deep throated him fanatically, she forgot that she was only meant to clean his cock. She needed to taste his cum again, she was already addicted and she knew that if she was able to make him cum he would still be hard. She knew that a superior man like her Master would only go soft when he wanted to.

Sahana practically bounced up to impale herself on his cock again, and Arjun chuckled at the sight. A true whore. Forgetting everything just for the next chance to suck him off; her excitement was exhilarating. Such a lively MILF was trying to keep up, so he would give her the same amount of energy.

He watched her for a moment, enjoying the slight pleasure of her lips and tongue moving over his manhood. Her face was still a mess from the earlier fuck, her eyes still moist from getting her guts pounded in, and the stench of sex permeated from their bodies.

Arjun took out his mobile and didn't even ask before he snapped a picture of her face so focused on satisfying him, and he then took a short video as she licked around his length and sucked on his balls. He saved the video and then started to take another video. He grunted as she finally took his meat between her lips. Her mouth was still barely able to fit him, but she didn't waste time stuffing him into her throat.

The motion, mixed with the sensitivity of his tip from just nutting in her, sent a shock up his spine. His groin flexed from the feeling of her tight throat gripping and swallowing his member. He pushed on her head, ensuring she sucked down every bit of his girth. The sharp contrast of her white face ground against his dark pelvis was clear in the video, and he made sure to get the look in her eyes on the camera.

The look in her eyes was that of lust and devotion as she continued suck on his cock. Sahana sucked on Arjun's cock with fervour and devotion, the likes of which she did not know she was capable. In the reflection of his eye, she could see that she looked like a mess. Arjun could no longer bear it, he needed to be inside of her again. He removed her mouth from his cock, grabbed her by her hair lifting her to her feet, and led her to her bedroom.

He threw her on to the bed.

Sahana squealed with a mixture of fear and excitement. There were no words spoken, the loudest thing in the bedroom was the heavy breathing from both of them. Arjun lay down next to her on the bed on his back.

His cock jutting straight out, invitingly. Sahana did not need to be told, she knew what he wanted her to do. She stood over before she started to lower herself, lining up her cunt with the massive tip of his big cock. She shivered in delight as felt the tip brush against the entrance of her cunt. She placed her hands around the cock to keep it steady as she proceeded to lower herself, taking his cock, an inch at a time.

"OH FUCKKKKK!!! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!! SOOO GOOD!!" she moaned, cussing so much that it would put a cheap whore shame. She felt that same feeling from almost 20 minutes ago, the one of being stretched to her limit but enjoying the hell out of it. She barely had half his cock inside of her when she felt her body spasm as she came, her juices oozing out of her cunt and down the cock, lubricating it allowing even more to slip inside of her.

Until she had the entirety of his huge monster inside of her, she felt so full. She did not want this experience to ever end. Arjun could not believe that this was real that, Sahana was about to ride him. He placed his hands on her hips and helped her lift herself up until her pussy was at the tip, before guiding her back down. She started slowly, lifting herself then slowly pushing herself down.

Until she built up a rhythm. Slamming herself down on her Master cock, her ass bouncing and shaking as she rode Arjun like a stallion. The sound of her ass clapping echoed around the bedroom; her hair was flying all over the place. Her tits bouncing up and down with each movement, Arjun placed one of his big hands on her tits and squeezed them, which made Sahana moan even louder. She realised that there was definitely no going back, there was no way she could ever deny this had happened. She could have possibly described their first time as just a one off, her acting upon pent up feelings and lust, that she was somehow helping Arjun. But she could not justify this, as she was the one in control, the one impaling herself on Arjun's huge cock and she was loving every moment of it.

Arjun's groping of her tits became rougher as Sahana felt herself reach peaks higher than anything she had experienced before. He held on to his belly and rode his nigger dick like her life depended on it.

"I LOVE THIS COCK. YOU FUCKING GOD." she screamed in a delirious state as she felt Arjun pinch and twist her nipples pulling her tits forward from his grip.

The pain only added to her pleasure as she screamed out in lust. "I AM COMING AGAIN. FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR SPERM. I NEED YOUR BABY!" She uttered the most vile terms but it seemed to bring her to an even higher orgasm.

She came again as Arjun flooded her cunt once more. He seemed to be sperm making machine and she felt blessed to receive it. Another torrent of cum was pumped in to her, she thought that maybe the second time round there would be less cum. If anything, there seemed to be more. She felt it spilling out of her over flowed cunt. She was so tired that she just collapsed on top of Arjun and passed out. She woke up 3 hours later and saw Arjun getting dressed.

"Where are you going Master?" she said in a hoarse voice, thanks to all her screaming. Arjun smiled hearing her sound like that, he had fucked her good and hard, add to the fact that she continued to call him Master meant that she was well and truly his.

"I need to get some food my sweet slut, we are both so worn, don't think we'll be able to cook safely without destroying the kitchen. So going to get some food from my home, we can eat up & get our strengths up. Because we just getting started." He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her, she hungrily accepted his lips upon hers, she wrapped her arms around his head and tried to pull him back in to the bed.

She was hungry for more, despite being exhausted she wanted and needed him. Arjun smiled as he kissed, seeing how much desire she had for him. It made his cock hard again but he controlled himself and pulled away, he wanted to take his time with her. He knew if he denied her now that would only build up her lust for him.

"Be a good girl and rest up my slut," Arjun winked at her as he waddled out of the room and out of the apartment. Sahana was a little disappointed that Arjun had not gotten back in to bed, but she realised that a big boy like Arjun needed food to keep up his energy, and truthfully, she was also kind of glad for the rest.

Her body ached in a way that she had never experienced before, it hurt but it was a type of pain that weirdly made her feel good about herself.