Rusty and Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Big38Jugs: What do you think of this?

I went to my in-box and found another missive from Big38Jugs, a video. This one had to be Big38Jugs herself. The video showed what might have been a still picture of a large, beautiful pair of tits. Her two and a half inch areolas were centered perfectly on the mass of each breast and each nipple looked hard, definitely erect. Her left breast had a beauty mark, probably a mole, about three inches above and to the right of her nipple. Then she moved her shoulders. Her breasts swayed from side to side.

My fingers curled with my desire to reach out and hold those massive, magnificent mounds. My cock grew. I finally saw Big38Jugs' jugs!

LongDongTwelve: Magnificent! Do you realize how long I've wanted to see those?

Big38Jugs: LOL. Probably since I first told you I had big tits, right?

LongDongTwelve: Yeah, but it seems like forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Big38Jugs: If I'd known you'd be this appreciative, I would have shown them to you long ago.

LongDongTwelve: Didn't you believe me when I said I wanted to see?

Big38Jugs: They hang too low. I was afraid you'd be disappointed, maybe even disgusted.

LongDongTwelve: Never happen! I'll bet you can suck your own nipples, can't you?

Big38Jugs: Can and do. I told you that. It feels good, helps me to cum.

LongDongTwelve: I want to see!

Big38Jugs: You want to see me suck my nipples?

LongDongTwelve: I want to see everything! Suck your nipples, pinch and pull your nipples like you told me you do.

LongDongTwelve: Play with your pussy! I want to see your pussy, too.

Big38Jugs: I can't show you how I suck my nipples.

LongDongTwelve: Damn! Why not?

Big38Jugs: I can't show you my face. I don't know where you are but you can't know who I am.

LongDongTwelve: Even if I adore you?

Big38Jugs: You make me feel warm all over. I think my pussy just started dripping.

Big38Jugs: No, you can't know.

LongDongTwelve: How about live feed pictures of you playing with yourself?

Big38Jugs: Can't happen. You might accidentally see my face. You'll have to make do with videos.

LongDongTwelve: Promise? You'll send more videos?

Big38Jugs: I'll see what I can do.

LongDongTwelve: I have to ask. How do you normally dress?

Big38Jugs: What do you mean?

LongDongTwelve: You described loose sweatshirts that you wore.

LongDongTwelve: Is that how you always dress, when you're not making a video for me?

Big38Jugs: Always.

LongDongTwelve: How can you hide the eighth wonder of the world? Your tits are beautiful!

Big38Jugs: You think I should go out in public topless? Not a chance.

LongDongTwelve: Not topless, but maybe form fitting. How about swimming suits?

LongDongTwelve: Don't you have some nice swimming suits?

Big38Jugs: Nope, haven't for years.

LongDongTwelve: You should! Get a nice bikini. Go to a pool or beach.

Big38Jugs: I can't do that! I'd burn in seconds! I can't show my tits in public!

LongDongTwelve: A bikini would cover your nipples. That's what the law requires.

LongDongTwelve: You could do that.

Big38Jugs: What about the sunburn?

LongDongTwelve: Put on sunblock. Better yet, take someone with you to put sunblock on for you.

Big38Jugs: Yeah, like I have a ton of people I could ask to do that.

LongDongTwelve: I'll bet you do. Pick someone you know and trust, someone . . . you know their eye color.

Big38Jugs: Eye color? Why?

LongDongTwelve: Because they've looked you in the eyes instead of just staring at your beautiful jugs.

Big38Jugs: Oh, that.

LongDongTwelve: Your bikini should have thin enough fabric that you can rub your nipples on things.

LongDongTwelve: Rub on your escort's arms. Rub on people you pass. Hell, rub on every doorframe you go through!

Big38Jugs: Why? I don't want people to think I'm a sex maniac!

LongDongTwelve: It's not for them, it's for you. You like to have your tits rubbed.

LongDongTwelve: Make sure they get rubbed.

LongDongTwelve: Your escort will love it but it's more important that you'll love it.

LongDongTwelve: Pretend that your escort is me and enjoy yourself.

Big38Jugs: I could never do that.

LongDongTwelve: You can fantasize about it.

LongDongTwelve: You can pretend to be out and rub yourself while you pretend.

LongDongTwelve: Make me a video of it.

LongDongTwelve: What are you wearing right now?

Big38Jugs: Panties. My door's locked.

LongDongTwelve: You mean I'd see your amazing tits if you had your camera on?

Big38Jugs: You do make me laugh. Yes.

LongDongTwelve: My cock is so hard thinking about you. I've been rubbing it since I opened your video.

LongDongTwelve: Rub your tits, your nipples, for me.

Big38Jugs: Already doing that. Fingers in my puss, too.

LongDongTwelve: Oh, god, you're so hot!

Big38Jugs: I just juiced up my keyboard.

Big38Jugs: Shouldn't key when my hands are juicy.

LongDongTwelve: I'll lick it clean! When can I taste you?

LongDongTwelve: Jugs?

Big38Jugs: Give me a minute, kind of busy right now.

LongDongTwelve: I wish I were doing what you're doing.

Big38Jugs: Me, too. I'm touching myself for you.

LongDongTwelve: I want to fuck your tits, your magnificent tits!

LongDongTwelve: I want to lick your pussy!

Big38Jugs: Me, too. Shut up!

LongDongTwelve: Rubbing myself.

I replayed her video, three times, regretting the attention it took away from my cock each time I restarted it. But her magnificent tits were so amazing, particularly when she started to shake her shoulders, that I had to look again and again. Some of my cum escaped when I exploded.

LongDongTwelve: Damn, messed up my keyboard, too!

Big38Jugs: You're funny. My hand's soaked. My keyboard's messed up again.

LongDongTwelve: You came?

Big38Jugs: Just now. You, too?

LongDongTwelve: Simultaneous. Felt great.

Big38Jugs: You make me feel good.

LongDongTwelve: You inspire me! I want to feel you.

Big38Jugs: Me, too.

LongDongTwelve: God, but you're sexy. Send me more videos?

Big38Jugs: Sure. You have to send me some, too.

LongDongTwelve: What do you want?

Big38Jugs: Hard cock, jerking off, cum shots.

LongDongTwelve: Same from you?

Big38Jugs: Except for hard cock, yes.

LongDongTwelve: I'll do what I can.

Big38Jugs: Have to go, clean up my keyboard.

LongDongTwelve: Me, too. Thanks for video, great cum.

Big38Jugs: You, too. I haven't had so much fun for a long time, if ever.

LongDongTwelve: Damn! What did your husband do for you?

Big38Jugs: Not much. I forgot how good it felt to masturbate.

LongDongTwelve: I'm shocked!

Big38Jugs: Me, too. Go away. I have to clean up.

LongDongTwelve: OK. Bye.

Big38Jugs: Bye.

I played the video again. I saw what she meant about her 34 chest size. Her torso was slim and her waist even slimmer. That made her jugs look even bigger.

I jacked off twice more before going to bed that night, both super cums. Jugs' jugs were magnificent. If you could wear out the bits in a video recording, I would have destroyed it.

The next morning, I checked my chat id, not expecting anything, but found another video from her. It was still tits but they were her tits. She made 'em sway, then got more vigorous and made them shake all over the place. Then she started to pinch and pull her nipples and rub her hands all over her tits. God but I wished I could have done that! She pinched her nipples really hard, pulled them vigorously and froze. Her hands quivered as she pulled her nipples, twisting them just a little more. Had she cum? I decided she had when her hands relaxed moments later and she caressed her tits lovingly.

She wasn't in the chat room so I had to wait until later.

LongDongTwelve: Hi, Jugs.

Big38Jugs: Hi, Dong.

LongDongTwelve: Loved your latest video. Did you cum?

Big38Jugs: Couldn't you tell? Yes! Great cum!

LongDongTwelve: Wish I could have been there. Wish I could have given you that cum.

Big38Jugs: Me, too.

LongDongTwelve: I'm curious. When we met, you talked about wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

Big38Jugs: Normal for a long time.

LongDongTwelve: Is that what you always wore?

Big38Jugs: After I got married, yes.

LongDongTwelve: What about before?

Big38Jugs: Much different. Form fitting, lots of cleavage, lots of leg.

LongDongTwelve: I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Big38Jugs: Ha. You would. You always get hard.

LongDongTwelve: Every time I think about you.

Big38Jugs: What a line. You're so sweet, just trying to butter me up.

LongDongTwelve: I'll happily smear butter on you, all over.

Big38Jugs: I'll bet. You make me laugh.

LongDongTwelve: I'd like to make you.

Big38Jugs: You keep coming back to that. You know we can't.

LongDongTwelve: I'm not convinced. I'd like pictures of you going out, dressed like before you got married.

Big38Jugs: Fat chance.

LongDongTwelve: I don't want to get fat.

Big38Jugs: I still couldn't go out like that.

LongDongTwelve: What, your husband won't let you?

Big38Jugs: He's gone.

LongDongTwelve: What kind of gone.

Big38Jugs: Unimportant. Just gone.

LongDongTwelve: So why did you start with sweatshirts and jeans?

Big38Jugs: Husband wouldn't allow me to dress like before.

LongDongTwelve: Possessive, jealous?

Big38Jugs: Maybe. Definitely restrictive, controlling.

LongDongTwelve: The world lost something grand when you got married.

Big38Jugs: You make me feel good.

LongDongTwelve: I want to feel you.

Big38Jugs: I think I've read about that somewhere

LongDongTwelve: Do you believe me?

Big38Jugs: I believe you.

LongDongTwelve: If husband is gone, you should re-emerge. Go out dressed to be attractive, not dumpy.

Big38Jugs: The thought makes me nervous.

LongDongTwelve: The thought makes me horny.

Big38Jugs: A light breeze would make you horny.

LongDongTwelve: A light breeze would make me cum when I got horny from thinking about you.

Big38Jugs: I couldn't.

LongDongTwelve: You used to. Why not now?

Big38Jugs: I have to go. We'll chat later.

LongDongTwelve: I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to.

Big38Jugs: Yeah. Bye.

LongDongTwelve: Bye.

I didn't know why Jugs was like she was, but her former husband had obviously suppressed her natural tendencies. What would it take to encourage her to reclaim her former self?

LongDongTwelve: Hey, Jugs.

Big38Jugs: Hey, Dong.

LongDongTwelve: Ready to go out yet?

Big38Jugs: NO!!

LongDongTwelve: What a shame.

LongDongTwelve: Did you rub your tits on things when you were married?

Big38Jugs: Never.

LongDongTwelve: Did you before you were married?

Big38Jugs: All the time. Actually, that's funny.

Big38Jugs: That's how I met my husband.

Big38Jugs: I bumped into him, tits first, at a grocery store, one time.

Big38Jugs: From then on, he was always around, everywhere I turned.

LongDongTwelve: Stalker, huh?

Big38Jugs: I guess. He wore me down, convinced me to marry him.

Big38Jugs: Then he made me dress to hide and stop rubbing on things.

LongDongTwelve: Took away your fun?

Big38Jugs: Definitely. I didn't realize it at the time, though.

LongDongTwelve: Do you realize it now?

Big38Jugs: Now that I think about it, yes.

LongDongTwelve: So when are you going out? Will you reclaim who you used to be?

Big38Jugs: I couldn't. Too old now.

LongDongTwelve: Not according to what I've seen. I love your tits. Both videos.

Big38Jugs: Check your in box.

I went to my in box. Sure enough, I had another video from Jugs. I played it right away.

I had seen pussy videos before but this was personal! She made this one for me! It started with her hot, wet pussy, close up. She played with herself, stroked her lips, rubbed her clit, pushed one, two, three fingers into her cunt, obviously getting more excited by the second as the video progressed.

Without thinking about it, I had my hard cock in my hand, stroking vigorously. I got more excited as she got more excited in the video.

Big38Jugs: Dong?

LongDongTwelve: Busy!

Big38Jugs: Good!

No other video got me as excited as this one. I wanted to close my eyes to savor the intensity of my imminent climax but I couldn't tear my eyes from the video. I rubbed so fast I thought I'd start a fire. Then her hand suddenly got much juicier! My cock spewed and my hand got much juicier. Three spurts landed on my keyboard. I managed to control the rest but I still had a mess to clean up.

I continued to rub my heavily lubricated cock as Jugs, in her video, spread her pussy lips wide to show me inside her, wet, open pussy. She pointedly exposed her hard little clit, then twitched as she gently rubbed it. Then the video was done.

LongDongTwelve: Damn! That's hot! I need a cum-proof keyboard!

Big38Jugs: ROFLOL! Show me yours.

LongDongTwelve: Check your in box.

I quickly sent her a video I had created. It wasn't much, just my hard cock from various angles. It didn't compare to her video I had just watched and would watch innumerable times.

Big38Jugs: I have a place for that! What a handsome cock!

LongDongTwelve: I hoped you'd like it. When can we get together?

Big38Jugs: We can't, you know that.

LongDongTwelve: I don't know any such thing.

Big38Jugs: Send me another video. I want a cum-shot.

LongDongTwelve: Soon.

Big38Jugs: Thanks. I'm excited just thinking about it.

LongDongTwelve: I'm excited by your video, by thinking about making my video for you.

LongDongTwelve: I'm excited by you.

Big38Jugs: I bet you think I should go out and show my tits and twat.

LongDongTwelve: Did you ever do that before?

Big38Jugs: Never.

LongDongTwelve: Does the idea excite you?

Big38Jugs: I'm excited thinking about showing myself to you.

LongDongTwelve: What about going out wearing a bikini and rubbing your tits on things?

Big38Jugs: That's exciting.

LongDongTwelve: Then do it.

Big38Jugs: What about my sun-sensitive skin? I haven't been in the sun since getting married.

LongDongTwelve: Have your escort rub you with sunblock.

LongDongTwelve: Make sure he gets everything protected, even under your suit.

LongDongTwelve: The suit might shift and expose unprotected skin. Can't have that.

Big38Jugs: Oh, yeah, the one whose eye color I know.

LongDongTwelve: Exactly.

Big38Jugs: Husband is gone.

LongDongTwelve: Sounds like a good thing to me. Now you can be you again.

Big38Jugs: I miss that.

LongDongTwelve: You don't have to.

Big38Jugs: I'll think about it. Thanks for the video.

LongDongTwelve: I promise the next one, with the cum shot.

Big38Jugs: Yes, please!

LongDongTwelve: My turn. I have to go.

Big38Jugs: May your aim be true!

LongDongTwelve: Thanks. Bye.

Big38Jugs: Bye.

I made my video of my cock for Jugs. I started with it hard and showed off by flexing my pelvic floor muscles to make it bob. I thought she'd like that. I showed a glass to the camera and set it to the side. I held a bottle of flavored lotion up to the camera, then put a generous dollop on my hand and started to rub. I watched her cum video for inspiration.

It took me a while to make the video. I stood to give the best camera angle for my cock. I had to stop stroking from time to time to replay her cum video. Each time I got closer until I felt the pressure build and my jism rush through my cock. I barely got the glass in place when the first blast shot out of my cock. I came so hard that both my hands were shaking. When my cock softened, I held the glass up to show the camera how much I came.

With all my interruptions to restart Jugs' video, I knew I had to edit mine. As soon as I started isolating cuts, I realized I could use cuts from her video with cuts from mine.

I worked over the edit for a long time, having to stop a few times to rub myself some more. Those weren't on camera but I figured I'd tell her how I edited the videos. When I was done, my masturbation session was interspersed with hers, with our climaxes showing within seconds of each other. I showed her wet pussy and my glass of cum, then her open pussy with repeated shots of me bouncing my original hard-on. Would she get the idea that I wanted to fuck her? I thought the video was hot. I hoped she would, too.

I sent the video and watched to see if she would log on. I kept checking the chat site but she wasn't there. Had I offended her with what I thought was a work of art? As time went on and I didn't see her online, I got more and more nervous.

Beach

"Rusty, can you do me a favor?" Mom asked as we were eating breakfast.

"Of course, Mom," I agreed. "What can I do for you?"

"I've decided I want to go to the beach tomorrow," she announced. "Will you go with me?"

What kind of weird coincidence was this? The thought was shocking but I dismissed it. Mom, Dad and I had gone to the beach before, so that wasn't really weird. But I had encouraged Jugs to get out and now Mom wanted to go to the beach. Still, on our previous family outings to the beach, Mom had dressed as she always dressed. It was too hot in the sun but she wore jeans and her trademark, shapeless sweatshirt anyway.

Even so, I thought Mom had been cooped up in the house far too much.

"Of course I will," I confirmed. "What's the plan?"

"Just an outing," she explained. "I'll pack a picnic lunch. We'll eat on the beach and just relax."

"Good idea," I confirmed. "You need to relax."

"What do you mean?" she asked defensively.

"It's OK, Mom," I said as soothingly as I could. I hoped it didn't sound patronizing. "You've been up-tight since Dad died. A relaxing day at the beach should help you feel better."

"Yeah, I guess I have," she said thoughtfully. Even with my assurances, though, she seemed edgy.

Mom put together a basket of stuff and a cooler for the picnic the next morning and we headed for the beach. I had my swimming suit on underneath my shorts. Mom wore a long jean skirt and another of her sweatshirts. How was she going to survive a warm day at the beach?

When we had the blanket spread out, I looked at Mom. She had thought of a lot of things I might have missed, like a baby beach umbrella to shade our cooler and ice sleeves for our soft drinks. But she didn't bring a large beach umbrella to shade us. To me, that meant her face, at least, would be exposed to the sun.

"Rusty, I don't want you to be shocked but I want to do something I haven't done for years," she explained. She unzipped her skirt and pushed it down and off her legs. Then she pulled her sweatshirt up and off.

My mouth went dry! I stared at her tits! Mom had tits. More importantly, Mom had a mole on her left tit, visible where her bra didn't cover. Her torso was slim and her waist slimmer. The evidence was there, unmistakable confirmation of all the possibilities I had pushed from my mind. Mom was Big38Jugs!

The shock must have shown on my face but Mom misinterpreted the cause.

"You're staring at my tits, Rusty," she accused with a little grin. "Don't you approve of my bikini?"

"You look fantastic, Mom!" I exclaimed, regretfully ripping my gaze from her tits to look into her eyes. "I never knew you were so beautiful! I mean, I knew your face was beautiful but I didn't realize the rest." I stopped speaking with some effort. The last thing I needed to do at the moment was to go rapturous in praise of my mother's body.

"I'm glad you approve, Rusty," she acknowledged. "Now, before I turn into a cinder, I need you to rub me down with sunblock. Can you do that for me? Will you do a thorough job?"

"Of course, Mom," I agreed readily. Jugs hadn't agreed to go out as I suggested but obviously she had made up her mind to do so without telling me. "Uh, you haven't been in the sun for a long time, have you?"

"No," she acknowledged. "That's why I want you to do a thorough job. Make sure I'm protected even if my suit shifts."

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers