Rusty and Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

"OK," I agreed.

We gathered our gear and lugged it to the car. I trailed behind, again watching Mom's luscious ass and the fascinating movements it made.

At the car, Mom pulled her shapeless sweatshirt on again, fussing with something underneath before extending her arms into the sleeves. She stuffed something into her beach bag. She stood beside the car as I stowed our gear, including her beach bag.

When I finished with the gear, I looked to see what Mom was doing. She stood, gazing at the horizon.

When I looked more closely, I saw that she was rubbing the car door back and forth across her tits. Seeing the soft smile on her face, I decided not to interrupt.

Finally, I couldn't pretend to be packing any more. I climbed into the driver's seat. "Mom," I said softly, as I would if she had been asleep. "Mom?"

"What?" she responded with a jerk, obviously surprised to emerge from her reverie.

"Penny for your thoughts," I offered. Would she really tell me what she was thinking about?

"Oh, nothing," she answered. "I was just enjoying the view." She climbed into the car and we left the beach parking lot.

I was driving, still wearing my swimming suit. Mom wore her sweatshirt and had her arms crossed over her breasts. I noticed the rapt expression on her face and her closed eyes. Her hands, moving on the front of her breasts, told me what was going on.

"Are you OK, Mom?" I asked.

"What?" she responded in surprise. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Her hands continued to move on her tits and she finally realized the fact. "Oh, my god. Rusty, I'm sorry. My nipples are really sensitive right now and I have to rub 'em. Please don't think your old mother is weird."

I thought of her chat room persona and how much she loved to rub her own tits. Could I encourage her without revealing my own chat room persona? "That's OK, Mom," I responded. "You deserve to feel good and I think you should continue to do what makes you feel good. I might try to watch, at least when I don't have to pay attention to driving. On the other hand, if you need your date to help, I'll be happy to pull over and act like a proper date."

She laughed. "You just keep driving," she ordered. "Drive and don't get too bent out of shape while I make my nipples feel better."

She closed her eyes and pulled at her nipples more obviously. I watched when I could, fascinated when she had multiple mini-orgasms. She didn't seem to notice when I watched and only released her tits when we pulled into our driveway at home.

When we had our gear in the house, sorted and cleaned, Mom pulled me to the living room to sit on the sofa.

"Rusty, I'm sorry for how I behaved today," she said.

I was shocked! Did Mom regret having a wonderfully sensual day? Was this an opportunity to encourage her and plant the idea that I wanted to get closer to her? "I don't think you have anything to apologize for," I countered. "I had lots of fun today and I thought you did, too. In fact, I think we should go to the beach more often, maybe on a regular basis. Remember, I volunteered to be your date."

She laughed. "You did, didn't you?" she confirmed. "I really enjoyed our day, too. I was afraid I was too selfish. You know I kind of used you."

"Mom, if today was an example of you being selfish, I really hope I'm around when you decide to be generous. How do you think you used me?"

"I have kind of a thing for this guy," she revealed. "I pretended I was with him on the beach."

"So I was kind of a surrogate because he couldn't be there?" I prompted.

"That's about right," she admitted.

"Are you happy with what you do with him?" I asked. "Does it feel good to think about him?"

"Yes, to both," she confirmed.

I was ecstatic. Mom loved thinking about Dong and acted out her thoughts with me. "Mom, I want you to be happy," I said. "You've been down most of the time since Dad died. If you're happy with what you do with your guy, I think you should continue. In fact, I think you should do more."

"Really?" she responded. "Do you think so? I thought maybe I was kind of over the top on our drive home. I shouldn't have rubbed my tits through my sweatshirt in front of you."

I couldn't help it. I laughed. One primary thought occupied my mind during our entire drive home and now I could tell Mom about it.

"Mom, the only thing wrong with what you did on the way home was that you were still wearing your sweatshirt," I announced. "I had the distinct impression that you would have liked it more without that barrier in the way." I continued in a conspiratorial tone, "In fact, I wouldn't have minded watching that."

She laughed again. Was that relief in her laughter?

"I want you to remember that I love you and I want you to be happy," I affirmed. "Do more with your guy and be happy. I'll do everything I can to help make you happy. If he's not available and I can be a surrogate, I'll do it. Or, if you want me to be your date, I'll be happy to do that too. Please say you want me to be your date."

Mom laughed again. Her face practically glowed in pleasure.

== == == == ==

LongDongTwelve: Hey, Jugs.

Big38Jugs: Hey, Dong. I have news.

LongDongTwelve: Oh, tell me it's another video!

Big38Jugs: No, I went to the beach wearing my bikini.

LongDongTwelve: Wow! You knocked out every guy there, right?

Big38Jugs: I didn't notice, I just had fun.

LongDongTwelve: How did you feel?

Big38Jugs: I felt wonderful. You were right. It's been too long.

Big38Jugs: I intend to do it again.

LongDongTwelve: With me?

Big38Jugs: You know better.

LongDongTwelve: No, I don't.

Big38Jugs: How? You don't know where I am and I don't know where you are.

LongDongTwelve: We already know each other. I saw you on the beach with your son.

Big38Jugs: WHAT?!! That's impossible.

LongDongTwelve: Maybe improbable, but it's true.

Big38Jugs: How could you possibly know that?

LongDongTwelve: It's the mole on your left tit. I saw it on your video. I saw it on the beach.

Big38Jugs: Who are you?

LongDongTwelve: I can't tell you, yet. But I want to see you.

Big38Jugs: Or what?

LongDongTwelve: What do you mean?

Big38Jugs: You know something about me but I know nothing about you.

Big38Jugs: I wouldn't like it if you tried to blackmail me.

Big38Jugs: What are you going to do if I decline to see you?

LongDongTwelve: I'll honor your wishes and regret it for the rest of my life.

LongDongTwelve: I'll never blackmail you.

Big38Jugs: Noble words, empty words. I can't trust you.

LongDongTwelve: You trusted me before you went to the beach.

Big38Jugs: That was before you stalked me.

LongDongTwelve: I didn't stalk you. I just saw you when I was on the same beach.

LongDongTwelve: Saw you and recognized your mole. You're beautiful, you know.

Big38Jugs: Sweet talking devil. I don't mean that in a nice way.

LongDongTwelve: Jugs, what can I say?

Big38Jugs: You violated my privacy. How do we know each other?

Big38Jugs: Do I know the color of your eyes?

LongDongTwelve: Yes, you do.

Big38Jugs: But I feel exposed.

LongDongTwelve: You sent me some wonderful videos, showing much more than your bikini did.

Big38Jugs: Don't make me regret that.

LongDongTwelve: I don't regret it. I want to see you.

Big38Jugs: How can I know that you're not feeding me a bunch of bullshit?

Big38Jugs: How can I know that you really know me?

LongDongTwelve: 3615

Big38Jugs: Holy shit! That's my address. You do know me.

LongDongTwelve: Yes.

Big38Jugs: Leave me alone. I can't deal with this.

What could I say? I made a huge mistake telling Mom that I knew who she was, who Jugs was. I had no idea how to recover from that idiocy. Not only that, I had promised her that I'd honor her wishes. And she just told me to leave her alone.

LongDongTwelve: OK

Big38Jugs: What?

I remained silent. She had asked me to leave her alone and I agreed. I could only chat with her if she invited me to.

I visited the chat room frequently after that. She was almost always there. But I refrained from chatting with her. I made her a promise and intended to keep it.

It was awkward being around Mom at home but she seemed as distracted as I was. Maybe she didn't notice my state of mind.

The silence from Big38Jugs drew out into days, then weeks. I watched her videos every chance I got but they started to remind me of my loss rather than my excitement. What could I have done differently?

I made videos for Jugs, showing my hard-on, jacking off, lots of cum shots. But even those lost their luster and I never sent them. If she didn't want to see me, my videos would be as welcome as a male streaker at a conservative, religious lesbian convention. Even if she liked them, it would be unfair manipulation.

Big38Jugs: Dong?

LongDongTwelve: I'm here, Jugs.

Big38Jugs: You've been here a lot.

LongDongTwelve: You, too. Are you OK?

Big38Jugs: Do you care?

LongDongTwelve: More than you know.

Big38Jugs: I missed something.

LongDongTwelve: Can you tell me about it?

Big38Jugs: I miss having you tell me how to touch myself.

LongDongTwelve: So I don't have to leave you alone any more?

Big38Jugs: It took me a while to realize why you were silent.

Big38Jugs: You really were honoring my wish, weren't you?

LongDongTwelve: Just like I promised. It wasn't easy to keep that promise.

LongDongTwelve: I missed you, too. I wanted more videos. I wanted to make you cum.

LongDongTwelve: I made some videos for you.

Big38Jugs: Oh, goodie! When can I see them?

LongDongTwelve: Are you sure you want them?

Big38Jugs: Absolutely! Please, please, please.

LongDongTwelve: I don't want you to think I'm a pervert, exposing myself to you.

Big38Jugs: Send the damned videos!

LongDongTwelve: OK, OK. Give me a minute.

I sent three videos, one with just my hard cock from various angles, the other two were cum shots.

LongDongTwelve: There, I sent three.

Big38Jugs: Check your in-box. I sent you two.

LongDongTwelve: Can we chat before I look at your videos?

Big38Jugs: Sure, what's up?

LongDongTwelve: I didn't mean to freak you out when I said we knew each other.

Big38Jugs: It's OK.

LongDongTwelve: You mean you weren't freaked?

Big38Jugs: I was freaked, definitely. But I realized something else, too.

Big38Jugs: All the times you said you wanted to see me, I wanted to see you, too.

Big38Jugs: I decided to make it happen. We can get together.

LongDongTwelve: That's wonderful! Can I set the rules?

Big38Jugs: What rules?

LongDongTwelve: You'll freak again when you find out who I am.

LongDongTwelve: Losing you for weeks was terrible. I don't want to lose you again.

LongDongTwelve: I want us to make love before you find out who I am.

Big38Jugs: What rules?

LongDongTwelve: Let me visit you in your bedroom.

LongDongTwelve: Wear a blindfold so I can make love to you without revealing my secret identity.

LongDongTwelve: If you like what we do together, tell me we can make love again and again.

LongDongTwelve: If you don't like it, tell me to leave and I'll disappear forever.

Big38Jugs: Would you really?

LongDongTwelve: With extreme difficulty, but yes.

Big38Jugs: What about my son?

LongDongTwelve: Oh, you want him to watch?

Big38Jugs: No, silly. You make me laugh all the time. I love that.

Big38Jugs: I don't want him to know when we get together. He can meet you later.

LongDongTwelve: Can't you send him for a night away from home, maybe at friends?

Big38Jugs: Maybe. I'll work on it. I'll let you know when.

LongDongTwelve: I like that! When, not if.

Big38Jugs: Definitely when. It wasn't an easy decision but I want you, maybe more than you want me.

LongDongTwelve: Impossible!

Big38Jugs: I have to run. I'll be in touch.

LongDongTwelve: Is it time to open our videos?

Big38Jugs: Hell, yes! I'm going to do that now, then I have to run some errands.

Big38Jugs: Tell me what you think the next time we chat.

LongDongTwelve: I will. Me for the videos. Bye.

Big38Jugs: Laughing. Bye.

LongDongTwelve: OK, Bye.

Big38Jugs: Bye.

Mom started to make comments about things I'd like to do away from home. She suggested a sleepover but I pointed out that guys my age didn't do sleepovers. Then she started to ask about performances I might enjoy. If I didn't know what she was up to, I would have been really excited about the opportunities. OK, so I was excited about the opportunities, just not the ones she proposed.

"So it's settled," Mom said. "I'll give you two tickets for Blue Man Group for Saturday. It's too far away for you to drive it when you're tired, so I'll pay for you to stay in a hotel overnight. How's that sound?"

"It's wonderful, Mom," I acknowledged. "I've always wanted to see if you can really see their eyes in person like they show up on TV."

"So you accept?" she prompted.

"Wouldn't you like to come along?" I offered. Knowing what she had in mind, I didn't want to make it too easy for her.

"No, I just plan to rattle around here, take a long, luxurious bath, you know, girl things," she countered. "Besides, you can't fool me. I can see in your eyes how eager you are for this. Take the deal."

"OK, I accept," I said with a grin. "Thanks, Mom. I appreciate this more than you know." She'd find out soon enough why I was so eager. In the meantime, I had my own preparations to make for the evening.

== == == == ==

Big38Jugs: Hi, Dong.

LongDongTwelve: Hi, Jugs. What's up?

Big38Jugs: We're on for Saturday night! Is that a good time for you?

LongDongTwelve: It's perfect! You'll have your son out of the way?

Big38Jugs: Out of the way, out of town, overnight! I'm excited!

LongDongTwelve: Me, too. When will the coast be clear?

Big38Jugs: Giggle! He'll be gone all afternoon and evening, but you should come to my bedroom at about seven.

Big38Jugs: I'll be naked on my bed in my bedroom, wearing only a blindfold.

Big38Jugs: The back door will be unlocked.

LongDongTwelve: You're amazing! I can't wait!

Big38Jugs: Me, too!

LongDongTwelve: Jugs, one more thing.

Big38Jugs: What's that, Dong?

LongDongTwelve: When I'm making love to you, let me make my own moves.

LongDongTwelve: Don't grab me, just relax and enjoy it.

Big38Jugs: What are you going to do? That scares me.

LongDongTwelve: I would never hurt you.

LongDont12: I just want to explore you slowly.

LongDont12: You're too amazing to just fuck.

Big38Jugs: What if I get too excited? I'm excited now!

LongDongTwelve: Me, too.

LongDont12: I promise, when we both get too excited, we'll fuck our brains out.

Big38Jugs: Deal.

Party

I gave the Blue Man Group tickets to my best friend. He and his girlfriend would see the show and stay in the hotel room Mom had reserved for me.

I showered and dressed, as though actually going to the performance.

"Isn't it about time for you to go?" Mom asked. She was apparently as eager to get me out of the house as I was to return to it.

"It's just a five hour drive, Mom," I answered. "I'll be fine."

"I thought maybe you'd clean up when you got there," she commented. "You do have the room, and all."

"If I feel grubby after the drive, I'll do that," I agreed. "But you're right. I should leave now to make sure I have extra time to account for crazy drivers and slowdowns on the way."

"I hope you have a wonderful time," she said, pulling me for a hug.

"I feel bad, leaving you alone on a Saturday," I said.

"Don't worry about me, not even a little," she chided. "I'll be fine. I promise I won't get bored, as much as that promise might hurt your little ego."

"OK, I get the message," I said. "I'll be back tomorrow."

I climbed in my car and drove away. I had errands to run before I returned home.

I returned to the house a couple of minutes after seven, hoping Mom was already in her bedroom. Juggling the three dozen red roses in three vases, I found the back door unlocked, as she had promised. One dozen went on the island in the kitchen, where Mom would see it the next morning. I carried the other two with me as I mounted the stairs.

As promised, Mom was naked on the bed, except for her blindfold. She was already aroused, twisting and pulling her sensitive nipples. Her pussy was wet and partly open.

I slipped into her room as quietly as I could, placing one dozen roses on her bedside stand, the other on her dresser. What was the other table doing in her bedroom, beside the bed? She had added a small table holding just an insulated, soft-sided lunch carrier. It struck me as odd, not being a decorator item in any sense of the word. Still, I had more interesting things on my mind so I easily pushed the carrier from my mind.

"Is that you, Dong?" she asked nervously.

I pulled one of the roses out of its vase and caressed her lips with it.

"Is that a rose?" she asked. "That's sweet. Thank you, Dong." Was that relief I heard in her voice?

I caressed her lips with the rose for a few more moments before returning it to its vase. Then I quietly and quickly stripped. My cock was hard and eager. I was about to get something I would never have imagined just a few months ago, willing sex with the most beautiful, sexy woman I knew. But I wanted to pay attention to Mom before my cock got its due attention.

I stared at Mom's beauty, fascinated that she was eagerly available for me.

"Dong?" she asked fearfully. "Are you still there?"

I reached and softly touched both her nipples simultaneously.

She jumped with my initial touches. Then she giggled. "Oh, I guess you're going to tease me, aren't you?"

Taking her comment as a clue, I let my hands wander around her huge tits, loving the soft feeling of her skin, trying to keep my touch as gentle as I could.

Mom shivered.

I slid my hands up her chest, to the sides of her neck and to the sides of her face, cupping her cheeks. When I rubbed with one hand, she leaned her head into that hand. I rubbed with the other hand and her head followed my touch. Rather than play games with her, making her turn her head from side to side, I held her head still and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. No tongue, just a delicate, soft, tantalizing kiss. I had never kissed her lips before. They were delightful.

I felt Mom's hands move, maybe to grab my head, but she returned them to her sides. Perfect! She remembered my request.

I explored Mom's amazing body, her flat stomach, her rounded hips, her feet, calves, knees and thighs. When I caressed her inner thighs, she spread her legs even wider in invitation.

She caught her breath in tiny gasps with each new place I touched. Good! Her eagerness matched my own.

My cock ached with desire but this was about making Mom feel loved. My cock would get its turn, later. I caressed up her torso again, caressed around her big tits and leaned to capture one of her nipples between my lips.

"Oh, Dong, you don't know how much I've wanted you to suck my nipples," she breathed softly. "Playing with them, as you ordered, was so exciting. Now it's you!"

I squeezed her nipple between my lips and reached to capture the other nipple with my hand. I tweaked the rubbery nub between my fingers as I sucked the first one.

"Yes! More!" Mom exclaimed.

Paying attention to her nipples would be nice but she deserved something special. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I wrapped both hands around her big jug and squeezed, forcing her nipple deeper into my mouth. I wanted to give her the feeling that I had her whole, huge tit in my mouth. I sucked harder, ran my tongue around her erect nipple and flicked her sensitive hardness with my tongue.

"Oh, yes, Dong!" she exclaimed. She quivered again, her first mini-orgasm of our session.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers