Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnoo..........NNNNNnoooooooo."

Tightly gagged I'm even more helpless than last time as she slowly brings the cloth down, covering my nose.

Struggling, desperately trying to turn my head, but she has it held in a vice like grip.

She's leaning over me, looking directly into my eyes.

I breathe, and again and again, the chloroform acting much quicker this time, the thudding in my ears coming on much sooner.

Then as I'm about to take the next breath she moves the cloth away. She still has me held tightly, but I quickly take a deep breath of fresh air, then another before the cloths held tight over my nose again.

For a few seconds I'm able to hold my breath, but eventually I have to breathe again.

"Don't worry.........I'm not going to knock you out this time, just make you a little sleepy."

I don't know what she's doing

Another breath, the siren pounding in my ears, and another, then again, she takes the cloth away.

Breathing freely for a few seconds before the cloth over my nose again.

"Almost there."

Another breath.

I'm vaguely aware as she climbs back between my legs, using the scarf, her hands around my shaft, her fingers gently playing with me, squeezing, rubbing, teasing, the silk sliding sensuously over my cock and balls, my body too drugged to struggle.

I'd lost my erection when she chloroformed me, but it quickly responds to her touch....... now harder than I've ever been before.

Up and down, up and down, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, the movement of the silk over my shaft sending ripples through my body.

"Good boy......that's better isn't it."

I feel as if I'm floating, drifting in and out of consciousness. As I open my eyes I see total stranger, dressed in a blue nurse's uniform, I can feel her weight on my legs where she's sitting astride me. I can feel the scarves around my wrists and ankles securing me to the bed, aware of how helpless they make me, the knotted scarf gag tied tight in my mouth, gagging me. More importantly I can feel her fingers through the soft silk scarf around my cock as she masturbates me. I can't explain, but suddenly everything's so right, the fantasy and reality suddenly merging.

Ruth:-

Now that I've drugged him again Victor's much more compliant, not struggling as much. He's lost his erection, I suppose from the chloroform but that's quickly returning as I start to wank him again, and in a few moments his cock is again hard in my hand. Over the last few years I've probably wanked more than 200 punters, but I've never wanked anyone into a scarf before, but the scarf works very well and I suppose it must be quite sensual for a bloke, the feeling of silk sliding up and down his cock.

Victor:-

My head's throbbing from the after effects of the chloroform, I still feel sick, but that doesn't matter anymore, it's part of the fantasy, the helplessness, the reality.

"Nn."

Ruth moving the scarf around my cock and balls, with each stroke my cock becoming more and more sensitive.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Sometimes she stops for a few seconds, to re-arrange the scarf and take a different grip, but then starts again with her relentless rhythmic masturbation.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Now she's concentrating on the tip of my cock, her touch so sensual through the silk scarf sends shivers down my spine.

Up and down.

Up and down.

The more I struggle the more excited I become, writhing and twisting on the bed, feeling Ruth's weight across my hips, her stockinged legs brushing against mine, my arms and legs tied tightly to the bed frame.

Up and down.

I feel the pressure beginning to grow in my balls, a tingling sensation rippling through my body as Ruth continues to wank me into the scarf.

My breath becoming shorter, panting.

"MMhhhhhhpppppppp............MMmppppphhh..........MMMmpph.......Mmmph."

Even in my semi-drugged state I realise I'm not going to be able to last much longer. I try to force my hips into the bed, trying to get some release from her constant wanking.

She smiles, somehow as if she knows what's happening "Almost ready?"

Up and down.

Up and down.

"Mmmmmm."

I'm struggling, twisting, turning..........

Her grip tightening, her pace increasing.

Up and down.

Up and down.

"Now don't try to fight it."

Up and down.

"I want you to cum for me Victor."

Up and down.

"I want you to cum for your special nurse."

"MMPHH!!!....MMMPPPPPPHHH!!!!!."

Up and down.

"I want you to cum into my lovely soft silk scarf."

Suddenly my body explodes with an orgasm more powerful than anything I thought possible.

I arch my back, screaming into the gag.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

As I do her hand now gripping my shaft tightly, rapid long hard strokes, sending me to the point of no return and over.

I feel my cock jerk violently in her fist, spasm as my cum pumps into the scarf, and still she wanks me, again, and again, and again, and again I cum.

Then finally she stops.

I collapse back onto the bed, exhausted, my body racked with overwhelming sensations, my fantasy now a reality.

12