Ruth

Story Info
He confesses his desires.
2k words
4.36
15.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Ruth

He confesses his desires

I had been divorced for over a year and having been badly burnt I had thought I was never ever going to get involved with a woman again. I was a good cook. Better than my ex in fact. Keep my new apartment clean. Work gave me the social outlet that I needed. Working out took care of my body. A hand job took care of the urge for sex. There was no need to get involved with a woman ever again. I was set, I thought.

My co-workers and I would stop for a quick drink on Friday nights to start the weekend. It was a small bar just around the corner from the office. It was customary to invite the whole office to join in our little celebration. Most of folks declined so it was normally about eight or ten that would stop. On occasion some of the others would join so it was kind of a mixed bag having a drink on our Friday night get-together. We made it a point to invite any newcomers to the office. Our attempts at bonding, team building, new blood and all that stuff.

I was, at the time this took place, fifty years old and probably the oldest person in the group. Ruth was the new worker bee that joined us one Friday night. She was maybe in her mid-forties, cute, slim, tall, short dark brown hair and a smile that would light up any room. She fit into the regular group with ease and joined us almost every Friday night. Normally the conversation flowed all around the group. One minute talking to the left and the next minute talking to the right or across the table. It took maybe two months before it seemed that she and I would spend more time talking between us. Ruth was not only good looking she was also witty and intelligent. She could talk on many subjects and was eager to learn about things she didn't know.

I guess I was becoming infatuated with her. When she invited me to lunch one day I quickly accepted. We made plans to meet at a nearby restaurant and enjoyed a great lunch and then took a walk along the shore of the river that runs through town. I really had a good time. Maybe not all women were bitches. After we parted I started to remember the good times my ex and I had, especially the sex parts.

That night as I stroked my cock, Ruth was in my head. The next week at work was difficult. I would see her across the room or walking by my work station. She was always smiling and joking with the other staff. But, nothing else happened for almost two months. The normal Friday nights took place, we would talk some, but that seemed to be it. I figured that I must have said something or did something that offended Ruth. She still seemed to be willing to talk to me but it wasn't the same. I began to think that she had felt the sexual vibe and she wasn't interested in that. Also during any conversation at the Friday night drinks she never responded when the group talks even drifted toward sex.

Unfortunately she was in my head. I could picture her and me in bed. Not every night, I was fifty, so it wasn't a nightly thing to get horny and jerk off. But two or three times a week I would find my hard cock in my hand and Ruth in my head. I had realized that she was not interested in me that way and was okay with it. She was still good to jerk off over, she did have that great face and smile on top of a wonderful body.

Then it took a turn I didn't expect. One night as I was watching football my computer beeped that I had incoming mail. What ever happened to "YOU'VE GOT MAIL? I was really surprised that it was from Ruth and she was wondering if we could get together for lunch again. I didn't answer, I needed to think. Being after ten on a Friday night I felt that it could be ignored until morning. The game was over about midnight and I hadn't come up with what I wanted to do, so I went to bed, and played with myself until I shot a load all over my stomach. Then I had to get up and showered so it was after one before I dropped off to sleep and dream about Ruth.

But I came to a decision in the morning. Around ten in the morning I sent her a message, thanking her for thinking of me, but that maybe it wasn't a good idea to have lunch. Thirty minutes later she responded and asked what she had done to me and whatever it was she was sorry. Would I please tell her what the problem was? She thought we were friends and could we talk about it?

I wrote back that yes we were friends and I would like to remain friends. Just that getting together for lunch wasn't a good idea. Of course that resulted in another message asking why?

Oh crap, now what? Do I ignore her question? No way can I tell her that I'm fantasying about her. If I did that she would be real upset. She had never given me any sign that she was interested in me that way. So I answered back that it just wasn't a good idea and I'll see you at work Monday.

In a minute she was back, "I expect a better answer than 'not a good idea' William. What did I do to you? Why are you upset with me?"

So I told her that it wasn't her. I have a problem and need to figure it out.

She answered back that, "Can we try lunch again? If possible I'd like to help if I can. I really value our friendship. Please let's talk."

So I decided that it was best we didn't talk and told her that. My problem was not something I thought she could fix.

"Try me. I'm smart. I solve problems all the time."

Okay I guess it's time to lay it on the line. "I have a problem with a woman."

"That's not a problem if you love her just tell her that. If she doesn't feel that way about you at least you'll know it and can try and move on."

"It's not love. It's sex."

"Ah yes. I see it now. You want her body. Does she know how you feel? Have you tried to talk to her about it?"

"No and I can't. She's not that kind of person. I don't want love I just want someone to share special moments. It's selfish of me and I can't or won't put her in that kind of place."

"Let's play a game. You tell me what you want from her. Be honest. Share your deep dark thoughts. And I'll tell you what I think."

"You really think you want to hear that?"

"I do. I'm not a blushing eighteen year old. Tell me. I promise not to be judgmental."

"You asked for it. If you ever share this with anyone I will never forgive you."

"Go ahead big guy. I can take it and I can promise whatever you tell me will stay with only me. I would never betray your trust."

So I poured it out, all the dreams and fantasies that had been circulating in my head. I must be stupid, putting this down and e-mailing it.

"I want to kiss her. I want to feel her tongue moving against mine.

I want to undress her and enjoy her body.

I want to play with her tits.

I want to kiss my way down her body until I can lie between her legs and admire her puss. I want to kiss and lick and suck. I want to slip a finger up inside and caress her g-spot.

I want touch her ass, the crack and I want to push a greasy finger up her ass.

I want her to laugh and tell me how much she is enjoying all that I do to her. I want her to come so hard that she can't respond for a minute.

And when she can, she does the same to me, kissing me hard and with passion.

Licking and sucking my cock. She is finger fucking me until I explode in her mouth. She enjoys it and shows it me in her mouth. Maybe she doesn't swallow. Instead she spits it on my chest and then rubs it in.

Lying in bed, relaxing and talking and laughing while I play gently with her tits and she does the same to my cock and balls. To touch it off, I manage to get hard again. We fuck in different positions, me on top, her on top, from behind her. Until she tells me she wants to suck me again. As her mouth works wonders and a hand is stroking me and for the first time in many years I come for the second time in one night.

Then she wants, no demands that I get her off on more time. I go to work with fingers and tongue until she gets what she wants. If it's possible this orgasm is even stronger.

In the morning I wake up to her getting me hard one more time, stroking and licking and sucking, asking if I want to fuck again. It's a miracle but I do get hard. So we fuck with her on top so I can enjoy watching her tits bounce as she moves up and down. I use my thumb on her clit and when she does finish I can watch her face and listen to her moans.

She laughs and wants to know when we can we do this again."

It takes forever before Ruth sends me another message. "Wow. When you unload, pun intended, you really do don't you? I have to think. Can I get back to you in a little bit?"

There were no messages for the rest of the day. I figured I had scared Ruth out of her mind and she would never speak to me again. If she even continued to work on the same floor as I did might be a miracle It made me sad and I regretted being so honest.

The next morning just before the noon football game was scheduled to start my computer announces a new message had arrived.

"William, I think you have to tell her that you have feelings for her. Be honest, like you were to me. I don't know if being so graphic is a good idea or not. Some might find it interesting. Some might be freaked out. Either way is a good question. I know some women are like you. They want a friend with benefits and not a serious relationship. Get together when the urge hits for a good time. If you want and only if you think it might be a good idea. If it's someone from work and I know her I could mention your name to her. If I get any feeling from her I will share it with you and then you can make up your mind. Will you tell me who are you thinking about?"

"You Ruth, it's you that's driving this fantasy."

"I live at 3634 Washington, number 412. How soon can you get here?"

The End

I hope this little story tickled your fancy. Thanks for reading it.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers