All Comments on 'Ruth'

by tailtales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For once, telling a woman how you really feel actually worked. LOL

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017over 1 year ago

The mind is a terrible thing to waste! Great concept!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Delightful story!

5

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

a great ending (& that is difficult) to a good story .. I'm a fan ... but i'm a bloke so "shallow as a "birdbath" . A predictable male response. ha ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very clever story, and it worked my gray sex organ pretty well.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I have had an online relationship with a woman for the past two years and we can talk about anything and everything . Due to covid she hasn't been able to travel, but she intends to come and see me soon. She is 60 and I am 83. Provided our feelings for each other survive actually meeting we intend to get married.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

And why not? I loved it!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind912 months ago

Very creative, bravo. Interesting, believable scenario. Not too rushed. Erotic description of William's desires told directly to the subject he wishes to have the FWB's relationship with, without her having prior knowledge that it is she he is lusting after.

Not only does she tell him how to express himself to the one he desires but offers to assist him in dropping hints if it one of their co-workers.

WOW, without realizing it, not only did she let him off of the hook but gave him the perfect opportunity to let her know that it was she he lusted after. And the final kicker was her response, letting him know that she was indeed receptive to his FWB's relationship, and that he shouldn't delay in getting to her apartment to initiate their relationship!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous