Ruth and Greg Go to 'Plan R'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos was still groping and slobbering when Ruth gently pushed his shoulders back and said. "That was great. I'd be happy to return the favor."

"Ohhhhh, really? How?"

"Just lean back a little," she said. Then she spread her feet outside his legs, leaned forward and down, and wrapped her boobs around his blazing red prick. (Need more detail? Uncircumcised.) After about four pumps, he started to squeal, and his right leg twitched several times. She kept at it until his body started to slacken.

"You'll probably want to use the bathroom," she said. She continued the hint with, "and take your clothes in there."

He nodded, and after a wobble or two, got to his feet and gathered up his pants and shorts. Once the bathroom door closed behind him, Ruth leaned back on the bed, elbow-propped. Spooj dribbled towards her navel. She smiled at me and, with one hand, drew a gigantic 'R' in the air. I nodded, also gigantically.

I did up my pants again, to give Carlos somebody to talk to while Ruth took her cleanup turn. I took the opportunity to assure him that we would keep this private (which was true as far as concealing his identity), and hoped that he would do the same.

"Well, I won't name names," he said with a nervous laugh, "but I'll have to confess this tomorrow." Before then, I hadn't known that he was a Catholic. After a bigger laugh he said, "This is the best thing I've ever had to confess!"

Ruth limited him to a friendly hug, thanking him again for what he had done for her. She allowed him one round of thanking her in return, then told him that this was the one and only time for this favor to a friend. He seemed then to succumb to his normal nervousness around people, and soon took his leave.

She praised me lavishly as we fucked. "As Shelley put it, what a great friend you are. To him and to me."

"Can this research end now?" I asked between tit slobbers.

"That part of it, sure," she said, stroking my (head) hair. "When Meg tracks you down, I don't have to be here. And you can do as much as you both want."

I opened my mouth to protest, but she said, "I'm kidding." Then she smirked. "If you want me to be."

As keyed up as we were, we did a lot less in this session than we did after Shelley. Turns out we were both fatigued, because of how long we had to keep up our acts during Carlos's visit. One pussyfuck, then in the shower a fairly awkward boob-fondle-to-orgasm followed by her kneeling to give me a titfuck. All of that, at least, got rid of our lingering tension and anxiety.

Then, as we were rinsing, she said, "With all of what's been posted on the site, should we make a video of our own?"

I opened my mouth wide, used the shower massage to fill it up, and gave her a spit take.

(To be continued.)