Ruth Pt. 02

Story Info
Life is changing for Ruth, and it's gonna get rough.
2.2k words
4.18
8.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are 18 or older. If you haven't read part 1, it might explain why we are here now.

I step out into the hall feeling that every eye is now looking at me. I lift my head high and walk to my next class. As I get there, I see Barb and some other girls are standing just inside the door of the room. As I walk pass them, I hear someone make the sound of a coyote howl. The girls laugh as the bell rings and everyone quickly finds a seat.

The teacher walks in and introduces himself. He quickly advises that he will be teaching Algebra this quarter and wants to start the class with some fun. He splits the room into two teams and advises that today, we're going to have a little contest. The contest will be for a person from each team to come up to the chalk board. They'll be given an expression to figure out and whoever gets the correct answer first, wins a point for their team. The team with the most points at the end, wins a special prize.

The contest starts and is close with each team getting points as the it goes on. One team would get a head a bit, but then the other would make up lost ground taking the lead. It came down to the final two, and as you might guess, it was Barb and I facing off. Barb looks at me with an evil gaze.

"You've done fucked up now bitch." she whispers. "Algebra is my favorite class and I have this."

I smile as I know in my heart that I've always done well with Algebra as I find it to be easy for me to understand. The teacher reads off the expression as we both write it down on the board. As soon as we both have it written, he quickly announces start in which I begin to do the equations. While doing this, I look to my left and see that Barb has made a mistake from the beginning in how she is doing the equation, so I breath a little slower and quickly come to the correct result, circling it with chalk and then turning around announce "Done!"

I then step over to where Barb was working, step in front of her, and circle her mistake. The team breaks out in a cheer for me as we now got the last point. She's glaring at me as I whisper to her "Wolf bitch!". I return to my seat feeling good as the members of my team are celebrating our win.

The celebration is broken by the teachers voice.

"Ruth! I heard that and you can just march your way down to Mr. Anderson's office for that. And for your poor sportmanship, I award the other team the win. The losing team will have to do all of Chapter 1 questions and turn them in to me by tomorrow. The winning team won't have to come to class tomorrow."

I hear this and look at my classmates who are now looking at me in disgust for making us lose. I then look at Barb and see her smile as I walk out the door and make my way to the principals office. I'm angry as I walk to the office finding myself almost in tears.

When I get there, the receptionist looks at me and asks me if she can help me. I answer her by telling her that I'm Ruth Bradley I that I was sent here by Mr. Todd to see Mr. Anderson. She gets a look of worry as she looks at me, but picks up the phone and hear her say "Ruth Bradley is here from Mr Todd's class." She then looks at me and tells me to go on in.

As I push the door open and step inside, I see that it's a small office with just a desk with a computer screen on it and a chair in the middle of the room, and sitting on the floor just to the right of the desk is a hard wooden chair. In the middle of the back wall is a closed door that is surrounded by photos of Barb and another women, I presume to be his wife.

The silence is interrupted by the sound of the door opening in which an older short heavy man walks out. His hair is balding and what is there, is quite gray. He walks to the chair behind the desk and plops down without even looking at me. I stand in front of the desk waiting for him to say something, but he continues to ignore me and just look at his computer screen. I start to move to where the wooden chair is sitting, but the silence is broken by his voice.

"I didn't tell you to move!"

"I'm sorry Sir, but I just thought...." I get interrupted.

"Quiet!" He yells.

Again, he says nothing and continues to look at the screen. Finally, without saying a word, he turns his computer screen to where I can see what is on the screen. As I look at the screen, I'm suddenly feel sick as I see a picture of me on the screen, but I'm completely naked! He clicks the mouse and another picture comes up, again, with me completely, or partially naked. As he clicks, more pictures come up, some with parts of body zoomed in and being full screen. Pictures come across of my tiny breasts that are now larger than real life on the monitor and then I see my hairy JJ in which you can barely make out my crease and mound.

I'm sick to my stomach as I break out in tears as I see myself and know that now, even he's seen my most intimate areas. My quickly wonders who all else has seen these or has copies of?

"I need to call your folks and have them come here to discuss your actions today. Of course, I'll have to show these to your mother and father.."

As soon as I hear him say my father, I feel like he punched me in the stomach and I cut him off "You can't do that! My father will be devastated to see me like that. I'll do anything, anything at all! But please, don't show them to him." I scream as I burst out crying.

A wicked smile breaks out across his face which send shivers down my spine.

"I looked at your school enrollment form and I see you're eighteen years old. Is that correct?"

I answer him meekly "Yes, as of yesterday."

The old man then pulls out a piece of paper and places it on the desk in front of me.

"Read this and sign it if you want to keep this from your parents then."

I look at the paper which has in big letters across the top "CONTRACT". I read the paper which states that I, of legal age, agree to do anything and everything that Mr Anderson dictates. I will not question it, nor will I complain, or tell anyone about this. The contract will be confidential between us and if the confidentiality is broken, all promises are off and all information that has been and will be obtained becomes public information for public disclosure. This includes videos, pictures, blood tests, and medical records.

"Sign it!"

I reread it as tears build in my eyes and begin to fall down my cheeks. I know in my heart that I've done nothing wrong, yet these pictures? Even being in the right, I could never let my father see these, not of his little girl. I grab the ink pen sitting on the desk and sign my name. As soon as I sign it, he grabs the paper and smiles.

"Since it's a legal document, I suppose I can have my secretary make you a copy if you like?" He says almost laughing.

I don't want anyone to know about this and tell him no.

"Pull your dress up!"

I'm not sure as to what he is asking and lift my skirt a little with the the bottom of it rising to my knees.

"Higher!"

I slowly lift it higher slowly revealing my lower legs and then my upper legs. I'm hoping that he stops me as I feel cool air now hitting my bottom letting me know that my bottom is visible from the back. I stop for a second remember that I don't have any underwear on. I hope that maybe this is all he wants, but let out a moan as I hear

"Keep going!"

Ever so slowly, I lift the bottom of the skirt eventually exposing my hairy pubic area as the tears fall down my cheeks. I close my eyes in embarrassment but quickly open them when I hear a click. When I open my eyes, I see that he has a camera and that he is now taking pictures of me and my privates.

"Turn and face away from me."

I do as I'm told facing the door that I originally came in through. I know that my little rear is facing him as I hear the familiar sound of the camera taking more pictures.

"Now, touch your toes like you did in PE earlier today."

I start to turn around to face him, in which he stops me and tells me to stay facing away. I begin to bend over, but he quickly reminds me to spread my legs like I did earlier and to reach down to touch my toes. As I get into that position, I feel the cool air now touching my JJ and my little anus. Something about the cool air makes both parts tingle which confuses me in being a contrast of my humiliation. The clicks continue and eventually stops, The next sound I hear is the sound of him grunting as he rolls his chair back and stands up. I stay bent over as I hear him walk closer to where I'm standing.

I jump as I feel his hand brush across my rear end and begin to stand.

"Stay in position!" he demands.

I reach back down to the ground as I now feel his hand sliding across my other cheek. His hand slides down the crack of my rear lightly sliding his finger across my little hole and then continuing, he slides his finger past and towards my JJ. He's leaning against my side as he pushes his hand between my spread legs up against my JJ cupping it with his whole hand, almost holding me. Pain erupts as I feel his hand grab my JJ. His thumb is pressing against my little hole as his four fingers have dug into my mound holding me like one would hold a bowling ball. I squeal as he tightens his grip and I feel his thumb slightly entering my little hole.

"This is now my pussy! My thumb is on your asshole. These are for me to use and do with as I like. Do you understand?"

I meekly answer "Yes"

He lets go of my pussy and then rubs my rear saying "Now this is your ass. From now on, you will refer to these as I have described. Do you understand?"

I again answer "Yes"

I hear him step to the side of the desk and slide the wooden chair to where I'm standing and hear him sit down.

"Stand up and come over here to my side."

I do as told and walk to where he is sitting stopping beside him still holding my dress up to my waist.

"Bend over my legs."

I lie across his legs with my ass exposed and due to him sitting so low, my legs are spread apart resulting with air brushing against my pussy and asshole.

"I'm going to spank you twenty swats as each ass cheek. You need to count them out as I do this and say thank you Sir each time I swat you. Do you understand?"

I'm mortified to hear this as I never was spanked as a child. It was just never needed, and here I am now, being spanked as an adult girl, but I answer "Yes"

He then began to spank each cheek of my ass with me counting them off one at a time, and me thanking him each time. By the time we got to ten, my ass felt like it was on fire as he was striking each cheek very hard, sometimes feeling like he was hitting harder each time. I was crying uncontrollably as we got to fifteen with me barely able to speak. I then hear the door behind me open and when I turn, in walks Barb. She has a big grin on her face.

"Can I help Daddy?"

I'm pushed to the ground off his lap as I continue crying and Barb takes his spot on the chair.

"Get up here Bitch!"

I get up off the floor and lie myself across her little lap. Instead of striking the cheeks of my ass, she aims her hand across lower and between my legs, striking my asshole and pussy. Mr Anderson reminds me to count the strikes and to thank her. I finish the last few strikes in which she pushes me off her lap onto the floor. As I lie their on the floor with as my intimate areas in horrible pain, I look up to see both father and daughter smiling at me and I know that my school year will be the longest year of my life.