All Comments on 'Ruthie's Story Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Would like to here what happens the next year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know its a fantasy story but....

Overall its a bit over the top for me but very original and the double perspective is a very unique touch. I like her side a bit more since the possibility of staying together is still there. A big positive also is that its loving and consensual. Maybe Ruthie dommes Jim/ Ted and is sub to both Erica and Paul while poor frustrated Jim/Ted is cuckolded further? At any rate, great original writing. Hope to see more. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is this contract of submission really legal and will it hold up in court?

This is a very interesting story, but I wonder how much is fiction, and/or how much would hold up in a court of Law? I have read slave contracts "on-line" and some contracts admit they won't hold up in court while others insist they will, up to a point, that is, nothing illegal can be ordered of the volunteer slave, but all else really can be demanded. I have searched the net, but I have been unable to find real contemporary cases. Can anyone enlighten me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a fucking stupid story

She whores her self out for an article.

Whats the next article to be " husband on death row for shooting wife and lover"

This is one of the biggest piles of crap on this site. And if her old man went for it he should be shot to.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
OH GOD !

YOUR NOT ON EARTH MATE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had guessed that the marriage would end, but it seemed the right and best thing for both, given their experiences with their Dom and Domme. Very erotic and hot story, well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifetheif@Wifetheif
2424 Followers
After a life in academia I am exploring the world of erotic literature.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ruthie's Story Previous Part
Ruthie's Story Series Info