Ruth's Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Ruth finds her mom.
1.5k words
4
1.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers

We first met Ruth as her family betrayed her here:

https://literotica.com/s/ruths-love-story-pt-01

Christmas was fun with Sarah's family we acted like BFFs but I ached to hold her. I couldn't bring her to my apartment room. Mostly we go for a ride in my trusty Trooper. I'd plug in her jam from my phone, she loved real oldies like the Righteous Brothers singing unchained melody or you've lost that loving feeling or Merrilee Rush singing Angel in Morning, (she really belted that out) and it made me cry. Usually we'd lay the seats down and she'd feast on my tits and strum my clit. I'd lean over and bury my face sucking on her clit, which was almost two inches long when she was aroused.

One night and it was fucking cold we parked in a park on the other side of the rest rooms so nobody could see the trooper and she plugged her phone into the power chord and her jam was oh happy day by the Edwin Hawkins Singer and she pulled down her sweat pants and she had a harness on and it was filled with this spongy black dildo and it was big and immediately she pulled down my sweats and buried her face in my very wet pussy and it did not take long and I squirted all over her face.

Quickly she climbed between my legs and hooked her arms behind my knees and pushed them until they were besides my head. Then steadily she pushed that thick black dick into me and destroyed my hymen and kept going deeper and deeper until her loins were against my ass.

"Are you okay?"

"It hurt at first, but it's okay. I love you Sarah."

She started slowly, back out and then in and then the rhythm just accelerated. She was fucking me. Taking my virginity and marking me as hers. She sucked on my neck, giving me a ferocious hickey, then moved to the other side and repeated it on the other side and I could feel my stomach, it felt like it was boiling and the largest orgasm I'd ever had took over my being. My head arched backwards and I roared in a guttural extended low note.

Sarah had great stamina and kept fucking me and it was one giant orgasm.

Finally, I was patting her with both hands, "Please stop you're hurting me, "and she kept on even harder, "Stop right now God Damn it," and I pushed against her face."

"Get the fuck off me NOW!"

She wouldn't look at me. I crawled over and laid on her and cried.

"When did you and Annie start fucking again?"

She reached down and grabbed her phone and showed me three texts from Annie telling her that she had fucked my brains out the last three days and that she was taking me back.

"I would never fuck her, nor would I ever destroy our love. Sarah I want to marry you and have kids with you."

She wouldn't look at me. I grabbed her phone and looked at her contacts and Annie was in there and they'd been talking for three weeks. Sixty plus calls.

I called Annie on her phone. "Hi baby, I miss you Sweetness." I hung up and tossed the phone to her and walked around the car and opened her door and threw her onto the grass. Her phone fell on the pavement. It started ringing, so I stomped it.

Twice.

I fixed the passenger seat into the upright position. "Get in."

I drove her home. Nothing was said. She hopped out.

I thought I should have been crying as per how I would normally react, but if Sarah could drop me like a hot potato just like that, there were hotter women in the sea than fucking Annie Villeneuve and she'd cheat on me with them so I was thinking I'd dodged a bullet. When I got home there was a sticky on my door that I was to knock on Mary Ellen's door as soon as I saw this.

I did so. She opened the door and had this huge smile on her face and hugged me.

"Guess what?"

I shrugged but her smile was so infectious, "What?"

"We are going to have a guest for the weekend. I am so excited and I know you will be too."

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

She said, "Oh shoot sorry, of course come here, "she walked over to her desk where she had an old desk top computer and nudged the mouse and there was a picture of a man, maybe in his early forties. He was a big man with a lantern jaw and a big smile and he had a thick head of so very red hair.

"Say hi to your biological father who was the starting quarterback for Central eighteen years ago. His name is Christoher Hansen. Chris for short. He briefly played in the NFL and now he coaches for the Ducks, the University of Oregon Ducks. You have two more sisters and two brothers. He had no idea, just that your mom took his virginity, over and over again as well as ten other guys, while he was there.

"I've talked to him and his wife. She's coming with him. They are so worried for you. She asked if you would want to come live with them saying you needed a loving family. They attend St. Mary's Catholic Church."

I just stared at him. There was no doubt I was his.

"They'd seen the Fallon show about you and then they saw you on the tennis camp's YouTube videos of your serves from last summer. He knows your new coach's husband, they were on the same team in the NFL."

"I have enough credits to graduate, can I go now and drop this quarters classes?"

"Yes, you have to sign this paper and turn it in tomorrow and it's done."

I told her about Sarah and Annie and she said, I was the only one in town that didn't know. Your mom called me and said wants to talk to you.

"Does she know you found my dad?"

"She does not."

"Please do not tell her."

"Don't worry I have a heart and I'm your mom."

I threw my arms around her and told her how much I loved her."

"Sweetie I love you too, please don't forget about me. "

"Never."

The next morning I went to this tattoo shop on Main Street called Bound By Glory Tattoo. I went in at eleven in the morning and I got a heart shaped tattoo that was big enough to say Mom on the inside and then Mary on one side and Ellen on the other side. The ring of the heart was red as were all the words.

Mary Ellen got home about four and I had removed the bandage and went out into the living room.

"Could I show you something Mom?"

She smiled and nodded yes.

I walked over and stopped in front of her and turned my right arm so that she could see the underside of my forearm.

"Oh Sweet Jesus, Mary mother of God," and she fell to the couch and burst into tears and sobbed.

"I will play tennis for the next twenty years or so and whenever I serve, people will see you Mom and I will tell the story of this wonderful woman who chose to be my Mom, despite all my flaws and mess of a life. I will tell them that everyday I pray and offer up thanks for your presence in my life as I have been."

I had made some of my hamburger rice with onions, garlic and chilies and put the

pot in the over at three hundred. I made us green tea with lemon and ginger and

brought her a cup.

I sat down and said, "Boy I sure had to go through some weirdness to find you. I'm so lucky and blessed."

I told her that dinner would be ready in a few minutes.

We sat on the couch and watched Netflix. It was an episodic show called Never Have I Ever about a coming of age story about an Indian Girl growing up in Sherman Oaks with her Chinese friend and her queer Hispanic girlfriend narrated by John McEnroe the tennis legend. The queer Hispanic character Fabiola and her hottie girlfriend with the platinum hair were seriously smoking, but it was so funny, we giggled together. Somewhere along there I put my head on her shoulder and I fell asleep.

I woke up and my head was on a little pillow on her lap and I went back to sleep.

Later there was some pounding on the door and I looked out the front window and it was my egg donor (ED) and annie. ED was big as a house. I opened the door, bypassed ED and belted annie on the jaw and she was out like a dead fish. I went for the jaw purposefully. No marks and no jail.

ED says to me, "We need to talk."

"Nope, my name for you is egg donor, or E-D. Go take care of your bitch."

End of part 2

Next part 3 Ruth gets her family

Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers