Ruth's Young Stepmom Dominates Her

Story Info
Melissa humiliates Ruth, who is older than her stepmom.
3k words
4.26
35.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth's Younger Stepmom Dominates Her

By Susan Greenway

[This story does include spanking and women's bodily functions. Those offended by these subjects should stop reading now. All characters are over 18.]

*

Ruth hurried home from the train station. She had enjoyed being back at home after finishing her studies across the country and liked being able to commute from home. It kept her expenses down and she figured it would make a lot of sense until she achieved some real stability in both her work and private life.

One major thing had changed since she had left for college and grad school. Her mother's death six years ago had made her want to leave all the pain and sorrow behind. Her father had assured her that he would be fine here on his own. He was an engaging man who had left the management of their home entirely in his late wife's capable hands.

So, it wasn't much of a surprise when Ruth was called late one night by her dad to tell her that he was marrying again. She was only slightly taken aback that her new stepmother, Melissa, 22, three years younger than she was, at 25.

Melissa, it turned out, couldn't have been nicer, both on the phone and when Ruth arrived at home. She welcomed Ruth with a kiss and a hug and showed Ruth proudly how she had improved the layout of the house by moving some furniture and paintings and giving everything a complete cleaning, which Ruth realized had long been needed during her father's solo occupancy.

Soon after, though, Ruth realized that her stepmother slowly and quietly had taken over the family in almost all ways. She made the major decisions regarding the house and Ruth was then told about them. Her father obviously was in love with the red-haired, well-built young woman, so he readily accommodated her wishes.

Ruth learned quickly that her stepmother expected instant obedience when she asked Ruth to do something. When Ruth once offhandedly responded that she would take care of something right after she finished reading the paper, Melissa just said, "You need to do what you're told when I tell you to do it."

Knowing her father's strong feelings for his new wife, Ruth desisted from any complaining, even when Melissa told her that she expected her to arrive at home on time for dinner. Today, Ruth had stopped for a pop with her friends from work so she was hurrying down the block to get home as soon as she could, knowing that Melissa would scold her for her lateness.

When she arrived, Melissa and her dad were sitting at the table. Melissa stood and commented that Ruth seemed to have a hard time sticking to a schedule. Ruth didn't deign to respond but nodded.

"You will answer me when I ask you something," Melissa quietly remonstrated.

Ruth apologized for her lateness and said that she hoped that would respond to her stepmother's statement.

Melissa, still smiling, told Ruth that it wouldn't.

"I'm going to do things a bit differently from now on," she announced. "You have been late every other day on average, Ruthie, and you need some encouragement to take my rules seriously. I'm also disappointed in the way your room looks, with dirty clothes all over the place."

Ruth groaned but said nothing.

"Your father agrees that it is most appropriate that I spank you to get you to pay attention to how you're expected to behave here, if you want to keep living at home," Melissa declared.

"I happen to believe that there's no better time to start than the present, so stand in front of me and lift your skirt above your waist, dear, and keep it up there," Melissa went on, as the horror of what was happening was absorbed by Ruth.

This younger woman was going to take her over her lap and spank her bottom! Ruth had trouble imagining that her situation had deteriorated so badly.

As in a trance, she rose from her seat and did what she had been ordered to do. She picked up the hem of her nice navy skirt and pulled it up over her waist, exposing her pale blue panties. Melissa seated herself on a dining room side chair with plenty of room around her and pointed to the place in front of her where she wanted Ruth to stand.

Ruth felt totally childish standing in front of Melissa with her skirts up and panties on display before her stepmother and her father. Then Melissa put her thumbs into the waistband of Ruth's panties and drew them slowly down over her bottom and left them halfway down her thighs, just far enough to expose her bare bottom and, Ruth knew, the hair between her legs and in front.

Then Melissa tapped her hand on her own lap and motioned to Ruth to lay across her skirt. Ruth felt totally abased in this awful position where her legs were far enough apart that she knew Melissa had a clear view of her private places.

Although Ruth had been sexually active, she had not wanted to shave her pubes, preferring not to resemble a teenager with a bald pussy.

Before she could go on thinking about her parlous situation, Ruth felt her stepmother's firm hand slapping her bottom cheeks. Melissa started spanking slowly and then built up both the tempo and intensity of the spanks. She was hitting Ruth's bottom cheeks alternately and the discomfort was starting to build up as the cheeks warmed with the steady spanking.

Ruth was dismayed that her father was sitting there, watching her get spanked and clearly pleased that his new wife was taking charge of his daughter. She knew that her late mother had spanked Harold, so she was not at all surprised that the assertive Melissa was obviously totally in control of him and was intending to replicate her authority over his daughter.

Worse, Ruth now realized to her horror, the spanking was somehow turning her on. She had been spanked by her mother when she was a teen, but the punishment gradually ended as Ruth grew into a mature young woman and was about to graduate from high school.

Now she knew that she was dripping between her legs and she knew Melissa would notice and likely comment, which would shame Ruth even more.

Sure enough, Melissa now stopped spanking and ran her finger between Ruth's legs and even poked into her cleft.

"It seems that getting spanked excites you, Ruthie," she said with a smile. "You may need more of them than I had imagined."

Ruth's face was now as red as her bottom. Melissa decided that she had gone far enough this time in embarrassing her stepdaughter. She told Ruth to stand and Ruth shamefacedly rose and faced her stepmother who was still sitting on her chair. She knew she was expected to thank her for the spanking, which had been the practice way back when her mother had disciplined her.

"Thank you, Melissa, for taking the trouble to correct me and spank my bottom," she managed to say, knowing that she had to play this right.

"You're quite welcome, Ruthie," Melissa answered, still smiling, "and you understand that I will discipline you when I feel you have not learned to obey the rules we have here."

She let that sink in and looked at her watch.

"It's now eight o'clock," she stated. "When you are spanked, Ruthie, you will get ready for bed and be in bed within fifteen minutes from the end of your spanking. So, go put on your pajamas and come back here to say good night to your father and me."

It was awful having this severe young woman order her to go to bed so early. Ruth was accustomed to going out and having a good time in the evening. But she knew she had better conform to the demeaning order, so she thanked Melissa again and left the room.

She returned soon in her p.j.s and Melissa complimented on them. Then she stood and had Ruth kiss her good night while she hugged her and returned the kiss. Ruth then kissed her father good night and heard him tell her that he hoped she would be a good girl from now on as he kissed her on her lips.

Ruth led an active life, between rising early to do her workout at the gym and after spending a full day at work, would go out drinking and enjoying herself with her friends. She dated and had a nice social life. Amazingly, she fell asleep quickly even with her burning bottom, although she had applied soothing cream to it.

She thus did not hear what was going on far down the hall in her father's bedroom. It was now much more Melissa's room. She had feminized the décor and taken over much of the dresser drawers and side tables.

"Harold," she said firmly, "I'm quite disappointed that you did not bother to back up my orders to your daughter to obey my rules. You know that you are expected to do what you are told."

"I'm sorry, Melissa," he answered slowly. "You always seem so clearly in charge that I feel my saying anything would weaken your authority."

"Nonsense," Melissa snapped. "Ruthie needs to know that you fully support what I'm doing. I may have you spank her to make her realize that this is not just my idea."

Harold sheepishly told her that he would of course comply with her wishes. She was now clad in her stylish mauve bra and panties, with a slip over them. Her husband unbuckled his belt and took his trousers down after removing his shoes.

This disclosed the pink panties he was wearing under his suit pants. Melissa had started having him wear panties every day under his male attire.

"Pull down those panties so I can inspect them," Melissa commanded.

Harold slowly lowered the panties and his wife scrutinized the inside of the crotch.

"I see that you need to work more on wiping yourself properly, Harold, after you have a bowel movement," his wife informed him bluntly. "I don't want to see any skid marks in your panties again. And if I see any, I will have to inspect your asshole and take your temperature rectally."

The situation for Ruth, and even for Harold, went from bad to worse. Melissa had invited three of her close friends over to play cards and have cake and coffee. When they were relaxing over their coffee after the card game, Ruth came in from a date. She said hello in general to the group and was heading for her room when Melissa abruptly told her to stop and come back.

"I don't want you being rude to my friends," Melissa said sharply. "Ruthie, this is Gloria, Kate, and Leslie. Please tell each of them that you are sorry for behaving so rudely."

Ruth realized she was heading for trouble. So, she carefully apologized to each of the women and said she hoped they had enjoyed themselves.

"I'm afraid you haven't made up for your behavior, Ruthie," Melissa declared. "Come over here."

She then told Ruth to lift her skirt and lower her panties. Ruth blanched at the prospect of baring herself and being spanked in front of these young woman, who already were smiling and almost giggling at her distress.

Ruth found herself lying across Melissa's lap as her young stepmother began spanking her.

"You really seem to have taken charge of your home," Gloria commented to Melissa. "How does your husband feel about these changes?"

"Harold not only approves but he does what he's told to do," Melissa answered firmly.

She eased off on Ruth's spanking after her stepdaughter's bottom had become quite red.

"I want you now, Ruthie, to go between each of my friend's legs and pleasure them," Melissa told her. "My friends will slip their panties off to give you complete access."

Ruth winced at being made to go down on these three assertive young women, all younger than her. She was permitted by Melissa to pull up her own panties and let her skirt down. Then she moved over, bent down and crawled between the blonde Gloria's spread legs and her mouth found Gloria's shaved pussy.

Ruth started to lick her and was surprised to find that she liked the feminine flavor of Gloria's cunt. She carefully managed to use the tip of her tongue on Gloria's clit and soon the blonde was writhing in her chair and orgasming.

"That's very good, Ruth," Melissa said cheerfully, "isn't she good, Gloria?"

Gloria was out of breath but managed to grin and thank Melissa for her present, ignoring Ruth's role in bringing her off.

Ruth now moved to the dark-haired Kate's open legs and crawled beneath her tweed skirt. Kate had a dark, bushy mons and Ruth had to carefully find her way to Kate's puffy labia. She began to lick them lovingly and Kate began to respond. Soon she too was moving toward a strong cum.

Ruth tried to wipe her face from the accumulated vaginal juices of the two women. Melissa ordered her to move over and satisfy the red-haired Leslie. Ruth slowly went between the svelte Leslie's open legs and found her fine red hair soft as she started licking Leslie's already wet and open labia. Leslie seemed to have a large protruding clit, so Ruth again grazed its tip with her tongue and found that Leslie was moving her bottom and dripping with juices as she quickly exploded and squirted her cum right into Ruth's open mouth.

"I'm pleased that you have done a good job in satisfying my friends," Melissa commented, "but I do need to ask them if they would like to spank you, too."

Gloria and Kate demurred but Leslie grinned and asked Melissa if she had any other "implements for punishing naughty girls."

Melissa smiled as she told her that yes, she had acquired a strap, a thin cane, and a wooden kitchen spoon, all of which were available as needed for disciplining.

"I happen to like using the cane myself," Leslie said, and Melissa exited and soon returned, to Ruth's horror, with what looked to be a thin, whippy tan cane.

"Ruthie, pull down your panties and bend over the end of the couch," Melissa now ordered her stepdaughter who was rapidly seeming far younger than her 25 years.

Ruth felt ridiculous exposing her red bottom as Leslie stood and accepted the cane from Melissa. She stood behind Ruth and lay the cane on Ruth's battered bottom. Slowly drew it back and flicked it expertly with her right hand. All watched as the cane swished and then snapped on Ruth's bottom.

Leslie gave Ruth three more strokes that had the well-punished woman moaning and now crying. The red-haired woman then teasingly ran the cane through Ruth's legs and gave it a tiny snap right up onto Ruth's puffed labia.

Ruth did scream although the tap was very light.

"She'll scream if you ever cane her in there," Leslie said with a smile to Melissa, who grinned in response. "I've found that my two daughters will do whatever I say after I have given them a stroke or two down there on their coochies."

"You see, Ruth, how gentle I've been with you until now," Melissa now responded condescendingly to her stepdaughter. "You'd better behave, or I'll punish you in the way Leslie described."

Ruth asked if she could get up and pull up her undies.

Melissa told her that she could. Ruth then asked if she could be excused.

"Do you need to use the little girls' room?" Melissa asked as if speaking to a child.

"Yes, Melissa," Ruth stammered, "I do. This has apparently stimulated my system. May I go now?"

Melissa smiled and saw a large bowl on the sideboard.

"You may take that bowl, Ruth," she grinned, "and place it on the floor and squat over it. Then you may do your business into the bowl. Don't be embarrassed. My friends have all had a chance to see your bare bottom and your pussy."

Ruth was totally amazed at how cruel her stepmother seemed to be. She retrieved the bowl, pulled down her pants, and squatted over the bowl, holding herself over it with her palms on the floor.

Soon a tell-tale ping disclosed that she was urinating into the bowl, and obviously had been holding it in because her stream sounded quite loud. She was then crestfallen when she had to release a bowel movement loudly into the pee-filled bowl.

"Did you make a doody, Ruthie?" Melissa inquired, embarrassingly using the childish word.

"Yes, Melissa, I did," a shame-faced Ruth admitted.

Melissa pulled some tissues from her handbag and told Ruth she would wipe her.

She walked over, reached under the squatting Ruth and pulled the bowl out from under her, and then used the tissues to wipe Ruth between her bottom cheeks, going from Ruth's vulva right through to her anus.

Ruth was both totally embarrassed and excited by Melissa's stimulating wipe.

Melissa took the soiled tissues and walked into the kitchen to deposit them in a trash container there.

She returned and told Ruth to bring her the bowl. Ruth humiliatingly had to hold the bowl with her pee and shit in front of her stepmother.

"You made a big doody, Ruthie," Melissa commented. "Now I want you to empty the bowl into the toilet and clean it. Then I want you to get ready for bed."

Ruth left the room, gratefully. Then the women began to tell Melissa how charmed they were by her complete dominance of her stepdaughter, despite Ruth's being older than she was.

"She's now realizing that if she wishes to continue to live here, she must accept my control," Melissa responded.

"Thank you, too," Leslie and Kate chimed in, "for having her make us feel so good, dear Melissa." They confessed that they had never been so serviced before by another woman.

"It's natural," Melissa answered, "that women would know best where to stimulate one another."