All Comments on 'Ruth's Young Stepmom Dominates Her'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pip46pip46about 4 years ago
Great story

Such a well written story it would be wonderful if there were more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree

As it is so good - more please.

How could it be better? Scenes are well thought out, erotic and exciting. However, narrative tone feels a bit like a strip of perls - too sequential, too similar (in narrative tone, not plot action). Don't know what to change ... but if there was more of an ebb and flow of feelings might be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You missed out on something

Not bad, but it could have been better.

You make the point that her new stepmom is three years younger, but don't play on that to increase her humiliation. You also don't show her struggling with her step mom's domination. She just accepts it with mild regret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m sorry but she a fucking adult.

She’s not some teenager or punk ass kid; but an adult who should be starting her own life. The idea that she would strive to please her step mom is fucking ludicrous. She would have bitch slapped her into next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love to wear Panties

Loved it !!!!! Please continue with the next chapter asap. Would love to see step mom Melissa include piss drinking in her disapline of Ruth and her pink panty wearing hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More humiliation

There should be more humiliation. One way would be for the visiting friends to include a couple, man and woman. Also since the husband / father also is submissive, he should be spanked with Ruth watching. Also having Ruth and father forced to orally service each other would add a lot. And the spankings could be witnessed by many people including especially some people Ruth doesn't like. For example men that Ruth had rejected in the past.

suppleWritersuppleWriteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it - I'm now reading all your stories!Excellent!

Loved it - I'm now reading all your stories. They are quite similar, but conscise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Generally A Good Story

The story in general has a great wipe and good potential of a great story

but the red line in the story is shaky how Ruth just throw away her wonderful life without any hint of frustration or i meen where is the fight in her to avoid being spanked. Melissa in beginning is a wonderful Domme and i love the detail that she is younger in her i only needed her to but ruth more on her place i need that catfight verbal or phisical doesn't matter but which that show Ruth that Melissa is the new stepmom. and in the end where she has to pea in the bowl was fot me a turn off i think the story before that had great potential of envolving but that turn of event made it more of a mistress then a stepmom kinda Domme.

But in overall i still think the story has great potential so i give it 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous