RV Excursion Pt. 02

Story Info
RV BDSM road trip continues.
1.4k words
4.44
11.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had taken a walk around the entire campsite and the park was pretty deserted. This time of the year it was always like this: the summer season was just about over and vacation time for most working people was coming to an end. He and Celeste had found a spot that gave them a great deal of privacy and he intended to make the most out of it.

He had forbidden her to wear any clothes inside the RV while traveling but when he allowed her to sit in the passenger seat, she wore a pink silk transparent baby doll negligee. He loved looking over and seeing her juicy titties bouncing with her nipples hard waiting to be sucked. She liked to ride biting and sucking the tip of her thumb on one hand and her other hand down in her matching pink panties absentmindedly playing with her clit or cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

After she had almost caused several accidents because truckers had passed them and then tried to slow down suddenly to enjoy the show, Steve had relegated her to the back of the RV for the rest of the trip, completely naked of course.

When he stepped back into the 35 foot RV he said,

"Pet, good news it looks like we don't have any close neighbors and no little children in sight. So it looks like, naked you will stay in and out of the RV."

"Yes master" Celeste answered, "but what about bugs and mosquitoes?"

"Are you questioning my decision?" he said calmly but sternly. He reached down and tweaked her right nipple.

She immediately put her hands behind her back and her breasts thrust forward as a sign of her submission to him.

"Of course not Master," she replied.

He said, "Good because your ass is still welted from your last punishment." He lowered his head to her waiting nipples and began to suck and nibble them as he fondled and groped her ass.

Celeste moaned and gyrated her hips to rub her clit against his thigh which was between her legs.

"Calm down Slut, no cumming for you yet, maybe after you show Master what a good little cocksucker you are."

Steve pushed his slut back away from him and went to the closet and got her pretty pink leash. She was wearing her thick black indoor collar and he leashed her and took her outside after he sprayed her down with bug repellent.

Steve went and sat down on the picnic bench outside their camper and Celeste kneeled down in front of him. She unzipped his pants and pulled his throbbing hard cock out. Steve sat back and closed his eyes and enjoyed the sounds and smells of nature as Celeste went to work on his cock.

She began by kissing the head of his dick and licking his precum which was oozing. She took him in and out of her mouth, edging him over and over again as he sighed and groaned. She knew when he had enough he would let her know by grabbing her on both sides of her head and face fucking her until he shot his load deep down her throat.

Celeste was eagerly looking forward to that moment because she was allowed to cum without permission when her Master came down her throat.

Just about the time she felt him grab both sides of her head, he suddenly stopped thrusting and gagging her.

He said, "I think we have company." Celeste stayed on her knees with her face buried in his crotch since she had not been told to get up.

"It is the guy who was walking the dog yesterday. The one with his wife that watched you get ass fucked. He is pretending to walk his dog while peeping at us from behind those trees over there."

Steve motioned to the guy, who seemed to be hesitant to acknowledge that he was out there and to come from behind the trees.

Steve said, "Hey dude, it is okay, my wife and I are just getting a little fresh air. Come take a load off."

Celeste's temperature started to rise as the man and his cocker spaniel approached and it took everything she had to stay in that humiliating and compromising position. Her pussy was running like a faucet at full blast.

The guy walked over and looked down at Celeste, naked, kneeling between her Master's legs and stuttered,

" I...I...I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to intrude on you and your lady."

Steve laughed and said, "Sit, we were just about finishing up." The man kept his eyes peeled on Celeste as Steve start vigorously face fucking her again.

In a short while, he began grunting as his dick grew bigger and harder and he shot a big load down Celeste's throat. Like the good slut, she was, Celeste made her Master proud by taking in every drop. After she cleaned him up, she put his dick back in his pants.

Once finished, she moved and sat quietly by his side on the ground and Steve reached down and picked up her leash and held it in his hand. Celeste peeped over at the man who was now sitting with his well behaved pooch leashed sitting quietly at his side.

To make her humiliation even more complete, Steve reached down and patted her on the top of head and said, "Good girl."

"I'm Steve and my wife is named Celeste." Celeste looked up sheepishly and smiled.

"We saw you and yours yesterday... where are you guys from?" Steve went on.

The two men exchanged pleasantries and he said his name was Dave, his wife was named Jean and their little cute cocker spaniel was named Max. They sat and made small talk about the things that travelers talk about, especially RVers. Steve had to smile to himself because the man kept trying not to look at Celeste's pretty tanned C cup breasts and her nice plump ass.

Finally Steve said to Celeste,

"Pet, please go in and clean yourself up a little and bring me a Miller lite",.and he looked over at Dave and said, "Whatcha drinking?"

"A Miller lite is cool with me," Dave replied.

Celeste rose to her feet and Steve unleashed her and she quickly went into the RV. Again Steve smiled as Dave's eyes stayed glued to Celeste's ass as she hurried inside.

Dave stammered, "You have a nice wife. I mean a nice looking wife... I mean she's got a nice..damn."

Steve began laughing at Dave's apparent embarrassment and decided to let him off the hook.

"Hey man, it's okay. It's all cool. Me and mine just live a different lifestyle. It works for us. We don't mean to offend anyone and if it's a problem I will have her wear some clothes outside."

"Whoa, trust me when I say it is no problem for me. No, Sir, not at all." Dave blushed.

"Now my wife, she is a whole other story, but I will keep her out of your hair. It is a big campground and there is room for all of us."

Celeste returned carrying the two Millers and two small bags of potato chips. She handed a set to Dave and he could smell her cherry blossom bath wash. She had served her Master first so she took her seat at his feet by his side.

At first Dave found it hard to keep his eyes off of Celeste. She was a sight to behold. First, she was a damn good looking woman for any age, her beautiful gray and black braids made her look exotic. Second, she was the color of his coffee in the morning after he had put in just enough French vanilla liquid creamer and she looked just as sweet. Third, she had a body that just wouldn't quit. Some women were made for fucking and Celeste was one of those women.

By the time he had finished his beer, he had begun to relax and enjoyed the conversation that flowed easily between the three of them.

When he left to go back to his own campsite, he promised Steve he would come over to visit again later in the week when Steve planned to grill salmon and catfish.

Celeste watched him leave and her Master reached down between her legs and found just what he expected: a sopping wet pussy.

"Now, now Pet we don't want to scare him off on his first visit, do we?