Rwandan Booty For Haitian Man

Story Info
Haitian Adventist preacher bangs Rwandan booty.
1.1k words
2.52
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Yes, Pastor, fill my butt hole with your holy cock," squealed Fabiola Karangwa. The six-foot-tall, chubby, dark-skinned young West African woman lay on her back, legs in the air as she got butt fucked. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, some strong black women like getting butt fucked by worthy black men. It's a supremely beautiful thing. Groaning with effort, Pastor Elias Jean-Claude thrust his dick into Fabiola's asshole. The tall, slim and dark-skinned Haitian Adventist Preacher was savoring every minute his cock spent embedded in the African gal's butt hole. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Take this dick," Pastor Jean-Claude said gruffly, loving the feel of Fabiola's asshole around his cock. In the basement of the Preacher's townhouse, located in the City of Randolph, Massachusetts, things were most definitely heating up. Fabiola lay there, her eyes moist and her mouth wide open as she got fucked. For a long time now, Fabiola, a native of Rwanda, has been having wild sexual fantasies, and didn't know what to do about them. Finally, Fabiola went to her Preacher for help, and he gave her what she needed and more...

"Yes sir," Fabiola moaned, and she rubbed her tits together while savoring the feel of Pastor Jean-Claude's thick, uncircumcised dick in her booty hole. Fabiola sighed happily as the Preacher's cock filled her backdoor. Anal sex is considered sinful and it's probably why Fabiola has been having butt sex fantasies for so long. Fabiola has a bunch of dildos and anal beads which she uses to entertain herself at home, but now she gets to enjoy some real backdoor fun thanks to the Preacher. The young Rwandan woman loved the Haitian dick in her booty hole and if loving it was wrong then she didn't want to be right...

"Such a sweet ass," Pastor Jean-Claude murmured as he continued to fuck Fabiola's butt hole. What is it about tall, chubby black women with big butts that makes their butt holes so wonderfully warm and tight? When Pastor Jean-Claude lived in the City of Phoenix, Arizona, he used to bang some of those black female professional basketball players. The Preacher loves tall black women and considers their posteriors to be holy places. When a strong black woman lets a black man fuck her in the ass, he should thank his lucky stars. Black women's butt holes are amazing and the Preacher is showing them the respect and appreciation that they deserve...

"Hmm, that feels nice," Fabiola said, and as the Preacher continued to fuck her in the booty, the initial discomfort she felt was replaced by a feeling of fullness. Pastor Jean-Claude winked at Fabiola as she smiled at him. The young Rwandan woman fingered her wet, hairy pussy while getting fucked in the ass. Pastor Jean-Claude pulled his cock out of Fabiola's butt hole, causing her to protest. The Pastor smiled at his favorite parishioner and then cleaned his dick with a piece of cloth. A man should always clean his cock after he pulls it out of a lady's butt hole. Pastor Jean-Claude took some more lubricant, smeared it on Fabiola's butt hole and then went right back in.

"When mother nature created black women, she was just showing off," Pastor Jean-Claude murmured as he continued to fuck Fabiola. With her round face, big tits, curvy body, wide hips, thick legs and huge round ass, Fabiola definitely didn't fit the European beauty standards which demand that women must be pale and skinny. To Hell with European beauty standards. Pastor Jean-Claude loves women who are tall, chubby and dark-skinned, with big butts being a perquisite. Black women are hotter than Hell, especially the ones from West Africa.

"Pastor, I've got to fart," Fabiola whispered, interrupting the Preacher's flow, and he paused. For the life of him, Pastor Jean-Claude couldn't fathom why women felt embarrassed about stuff like farting. Just the other day, the Preacher was playing poker with some of his buddies and one of them farted, causing the others to laugh. When a man farts, other men fart and consider it funny and no big deal. When a woman farts, she acts as though she is mortified or something. The way Pastor Jean-Claude figures it, mother nature gave women butt holes for a reason, and they should never be ashamed of that fact...

"Fabiola, you are a black goddess from West Africa, I would be honored if you would fart on my Haitian dick," Pastor Jean-Claude said solemnly. Fabiola lay there, stunned by the Preacher's words. The young Rwandan woman could not believe her ears and smiled at her Preacher. Nodding, Fabiola squeezed her butt muscles and expelled the fart that she'd been holding onto for a while. Pastor Jean-Claude smiled as he felt Fabiola's fart brush against his cock. When a woman farts on a man's dick in the middle of anal sex, it's a rare and wonderful event.

"Just take this ass," Fabiola squealed, and Pastor Jean-Claude nodded, then went to town on her. Black women have the most beautiful butts in the Multiverse, simply designed to be worshipped and explored. Fabiola pinched her nipples and looked up at the Preacher, whose darkly handsome face was contorted as he fucked her in the ass. Fabiola gripped the Pastor's cock with her anal muscles like a vise, causing him to groan. Rwandan female booty is simply amazing, but can this Haitian Preacher handle it? African female booty puts many a man's dick to the test, this is true. Pastor Jean-Claude gasped as Fabiola ensnared his cock in her booty hole. Yeah, the Rwandan gal had the Haitian Preacher right where she wanted him...

"Oh fuck," Pastor Jean-Claude screamed, and Fabiola gripped the man's dick with her booty hole, refusing to let him go. The African female booty is battling the Haitian dick, which one shall surrender first? Shuddering in Fabiola's arms, the Preacher cried out as he came. Fabiola groaned sharply as the Preacher's cock shot its load of manly spunk in the forbidden depths of her booty hole. Fabiola held onto Pastor Jean-Claude as he fell in her arms. Never underestimate the power of African female booty. Wars have started over this stuff, for real...

"Preacher man, get on your knees and praise my African booty," Fabiola demanded, a little while later. Pastor Jean-Claude looked at Fabiola, who stood there naked, and smiling quite triumphantly. Pastor Jean-Claude grinned and did as he was told. The Haitian Adventist Preacher knelt before the tall, sexy Rwandan woman and waited for her to turn around before literally kissing her butt. Fabiola put her clothes back on, thanked the Preacher and headed to her townhouse, located in the Bridle Path Circle area of Randolph, Massachusetts. African women are goddesses, and all men, including certain lascivious Haitian Preachers, better recognize it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers