RWBY - Fun with Kara and Arryn Pt. 03

Story Info
Kara Eberle goes to the hospital and gives birth.
1k words
3.57
6.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six days since Kara and Barbara had sex. Barbara was currently lying in bed, while Kara was in the bathroom. After a few minutes, Kara walked over to her and smiled.

"I have a surprise for you," she said. She was smiling and rubbing her belly. Barbara was surprised by how big Kara's belly had gotten.

"What is the surprise?" Barbara asked.

"The baby is due in 52 weeks from now," Kara said.

Barbara smiled and walked over to Kara, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her lips. She placed her hand on Kara's belly and rubbed it.

"Do you know what gender it is?" Barbara asked. Kara shook her head back and forth. She had no idea what the gender of her child was. Barbara smiled and proceeded to wrap her arms around Kara. "How about we get dressed and go to the hospital and they can tell us what gender our child is?"

Kara nodded in agreement and they both proceeded to get dressed. After a few minutes, they are driving to the hospital nearby Barbara's house.

After an hour long drive, a long line of patients, the nurse walked into the waiting room, holding a clipboard.

"Is there a Kara Dunkelman here?" she asked. Kara stood up, with Barbara's help, and followed the nurse into the medical room. The nurse sat down and then turned to face both women.

"Now," she said. "What can I do for you today?"

Kara turned to face Barbara, and seeing a slight nod, she replied to the nurse. "Could you please tell us what gender our child is?"

The nurse smiled and nodded before she began to speak. "Of course I can. Just lift up your shirt and show me your belly and I will take a look." Kara lifted up her shirt, revealing her tummy and the nurse squirted some gel on her belly.

She then picks up the portable miniature ultrasound device, or PMU. She rubs the device all over Kara's belly and looks at the touch screen that is linked with it. The nurse smiles and looks at Barbara and Kara. "Not only is your child healthy, it's a beautiful baby girl."

Kara and Barbara were so happy to hear that. The nurse nodded and proceeded to walk over to the couple. "Have you picked a name for her?"

Kara looked at Barbara. Barbara nodded and Kara looked back to the nurse. "Her name is Aabharana Liana Dunkelman, or Hana."

"Beautiful name," the nurse replied. "So, do you both have a birth plan?" She proceeded to unbutton Barbara's jeans as well as Kara's jeans.

"Well," Barbara said, unaware that the nurse was pulling down both her own and Kara's jeans, revealing her pink panties and Kara's blue panties. "My wife and I don't have a plan yet. We do know that our child is going to be due in 52 weeks from today, April 27th 2018."

The nurse nodded in agreement as she pulled down the couple's panties, revealing Kara's pussy and Barbara's fallicid cock. "Well, let's talk about who do you want to attend the birth. Would you like to invite anyone else or just keep it private?"

Kara moaned softly as she felt her pussy being rubbed. "My friend Arryn Zech was impregnated at the same time as me," she said. "We have become like sisters, so I would love for her and her husband Lindsay to be present."

"If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us," the nurse said as she made both Barbara and Kara cum in her mouth. She swallowed the cum and helped them get dressed and sent them home.

39 weeks later...

Kara was preparing dinner for her and Barbara. Barbara was sitting on the couch, reading a fanfiction called Nightmare Futa. Suddenly, she heard Kara scream. Barbara ran over to her and asked what was going on. Kara was standing, holding her belly and looking down at a puddle of odorless, colorless liquid.

"Barbara," Kara said. "I need to go to the hospital now. My water just broke."

"Oh god," Barbara said. "I'll call the hospital now. Just lay down on the couch and relax." Barbara picked up her cellphone and began to dial in the hospital number, 902-635-2396. She waited for a few minutes before getting a response. "We need an ambulance right now. My wife is going to have a baby. We are not going to be able to get to the hospital in time. Our address is 9678 Cottonwood Heights, Halifax, NS. Please hurry."

Within a few minutes of hanging up the phone, the doctors arrived and were getting Kara ready to deliver the baby. During this time, Barbara texted Arryn and Lindsay to come over to see the baby. She could hear Kara's screams as well as the voices of the nurses.

"Keep pushing," the nurse said. "I can see the head. Now stop, so that we can clean it of fluid and mucus." As the baby's head emerged, there was a great relief from the pressure, although Kara probably still felt some discomfort. The nurse asked her to stop pushing momentarily while the baby's mouth and nose are suctioned to clear out amniotic fluid and mucus. It was important to do this before the baby started to breathe and cry. Next the nurse rotated the baby's head a quarter of a turn to be in alignment with the baby's body, which was still inside Kara. She was then asked to begin pushing again to deliver the shoulders. The top shoulder came out first and then the lower shoulder. "Come on sweetie. One last push."

With all the strength she had left, Kara pushed and delivered her child. The baby started to cry and scream loudly. After a few seconds, out popped the amniotic sac and the placenta. The baby was then washed and dried before being given to Kara, wrapped up in a blanket. Barbara entered the room and smiled at her newborn baby daughter.

"She looks so much like her mother," Barbara said, giving Kara a kiss on her forehead. Suddenly, Lindsay ran into the room, crying.

"My wife is going to have a baby," she said. "Please come over quick. Our room is two rooms down, Room 9676."

Disclaimer: How is Arryn's baby going to turn out? Find out in the next chapter.

To Be Continued.