RWBY: Yang's Unexpected Mission

Story Info
Yang is out of her depth, sneaking back to Beacon half naked.
2.1k words
4.5
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yang found herself on a solo mission. Upon reflection, it was probably one that she might've been in over her head. It was simple enough, to begin with - clear out a small gathering of Grimm; an everpresent wicked force that plagued the world of Remnant. As they were lured towards negative emotion - panic must be avoided at all costs. It was the job of hunters and huntresses to defend those who could not protect themselves. Yang was hand selected by a professor at Beacon - well her whole team was, to be precise. But Yang had the brilliant idea to chance it alone instead of getting the rest of team RWBY to tag alone. They had studying to do for an upcoming exam anyway so this was a perfect opportunity to test her solo abilities as a huntress. Knowing she wouldn't be allowed to go at it alone, Yang lied to the professor about her schoolmates joining her. She got the green light and was out of there before anyone could second-guess her.

A report was made about a pack of wolf-like Grimm wandering too close to Beacon Acadamy's perimeter. As it was so close, Yang made the executive decision to travel by foot. Being a team of one today, the yellow-haired, purple-eyed aspiring huntress was her own captain. The slight chill in the air was just the right about of cold to keep her cool as she jogged to the location. She spotted the prowling beasts instantly. The bone-white skulls and spikes on the abyss-black fur were unmistakable. A quick survey of the area led her to believe there was only the three wolf Grimm. She would soon regret her hasty conclusion - her hunger for battle getting in the way of her better judgement.

In true Yang fashion, the girl announced her presence with a quippy remark. "Is it just you guys? Naww I was hoping for a challenge!"

The three creatures of Grimm turned to face her, snarling and baring their fangs in mouths from which foamed. Then, all at once, they leapt at her. Yang jumped back, somersaulting a few paces away.

"Well, that's neither helpful nor very nice!"

Without deliberating further, she prepared for battle. Yang revealed her weapons. What were seemingly simple bracelets, unfolded to reveal their true majesty. She crossed her arms in front of her then swiftly pulled them back - unfolding the devices to reveal the slugs and gun barrels. The wrist gauntlets - in Yang's signature bright yellow - now covered the majority of her forearms. Ember Celica was the name of her handcrafted dual-ranged shotgun/canon combo gauntlets. When they were unveiled, they were as familiar to use as if they were extents of her body. Locked and loaded, she got into a fighting stance; knees bent and fists up; ready for the first wave of attacks.

She took the first one down easily while the others hung back. A few well-time shotgun-charged punches and the hound was reduced to black particles that promptly scattered in the wind until there was nothing left. The remaining two attacked together but they were still no match. More power punches and even a few well place kicks had the creatures producing canine whimpers before they too disintegrated.

Always having been the headstrong type - sometimes even more so than her sister, Ruby - Yang didn't stop to think that maybe this was going too easy. She called into the seemly empty forest, "who's next?" Not at all expecting a response.

From the tree line into the clearing emerged a bear-like Grimm - massive in size, about three times as big as a single wolf.

"You want some too?" She said, proceeding with a nervous chuckle.

Big plates of white bone decorated the black far like armour. From its back - long, thick spikes made of the same material jutted from the spine like deadly dagger-like rocks under a cliff. Yang gulped. This fight would be a lot tougher. Suddenly she was wishing she had brought back up as this bear had. High up in the trees were bird-like Grimm, numerous and varying in sizes. They were holding back - for now - so Yang could at least focus down the big fella first. Without a game plan, she charged.

To close the distance, Yang fired shots backwards to propel herself forwards - using the recoil from the explosion to let her run at a tremendous speed. Then, when she was within reach of the creature's snout, she punch-shot the ground at the Grimm's feet, launching herself up in front of it. Another well-timed shot aided in the front flip she achieved which sent her over the top of the creature. As she soared through the air, Yang peppered the thing with slugs until she landed solidly on her feet on the other side of the beast. A bit winded but incredibly satisfied she announced, "nailed it- whoa!" Before promptly having to forward roll out the way of a huge bear paw swipe. She dodged the attack, missing it just by a hair. Though she made it without a scratch, her outfit was not spared. In the claws of the creature was the tattered white fabric of her skirt train. Aghast, Yang examined her leather belt with its pleated half skirt. The white cloth that usually extended from it had been torn free. There was a brief flash of red in her eyes.

"You monster!"

Switching the mode of her gauntlets made Yang's next shots explosive rockets. She fired one from each arm and watched as they swirled through the air, found their target and went BOOM! "Yeah take that!" Yang had a momentary sense of gratification. Then it dissipated like the corpse of the bear Grimm. The explosion caused the birds in the trees to stir. Then they came at her. Yang fired wildly up in the air as they swarmed but their numbers were many. Talons and beaks tore throw the sky as well as her clothes. The tan jacket that bore her midriff was now barely clinging to her body. With rage she pulled it away, leaving her in just her black tight shorts and yellow tank top.

"Gah! Why you-!"

When the swarm came around for their second attack, Yang switched up her tactics. This time she went on the defensive. Using her weapons to guard, Yang absorbed the blows dealt. Then, when she lowered her arms her eyes turned red. She punched her fists together causing a wave of energy to radiate off her like fire. Her hair looked almost as if it had been set ablaze. Her semblance 'burn' had activated. By blocking her enemy's attacks, Yang absorbed the kinetic energy from every blow. She could now subsequently redirect that energy, using it against her opponent with double the amount of force. The next time the birds dived, Yang threw highly accurate and air-rippling punches. It took only a single powered-up blow to eliminate each bird.

As devastating as these hits were to her enemies, the power of the impacts had a downside. The drastic reverberation not only blew Yang backwards but also shredded what remained of her shorts and top. She gasped, having never experienced such a strong blowback before. To add insult to injury, she had landed in a bramble bush that taunted her by tearing at the remains of her clothes. By the time she stood up and brushed herself off, Yang was left standing in just her knee-high boots, a tattered pair of panties and her orange neck scarf.

"Well, this sucks..."

She looked around as she dumped the empty shells. They clattered on the hard ground around her, echoing in the otherwise still silence. She was scraped and scratched and battered up pretty good, but at least she made it out alive. More than she could say about her outfit. How the hell was she supposed to get back to school like this? On reflection, she really should've bought her motorcycle. On even deeper reflection she should've brought backup! Now she had to sneak back to Beacon, mostly naked, without being seen!

The chill that had been refreshing before now stung her mostly bare skin. Her nipples were completely erect, making her sizeable boobs incredibly perky. As she traipsed back through the woods, Yang brought her long golden curls over her breasts. That provided some modesty but she'd be fooling no one if she was spotted. She'd have to go undercover stealthy ninja mode!

The first step in her new mission would be to get back to the school premises undetected by the general public. That was easy enough, she used the cover of the trees, following the same path she took to get to the Grimm's den. No citizens were wandering in the woods, they'd be no reason to given this was Beacon property and subject to passing Grimm. Thankfully, lessons had started, meaning most students would be safely out of sight in the classrooms. That didn't completely assure her success though. There could still be field trips, delinquent students or roaming teachers. She couldn't let her guard down.

Crouched behind a bush - its branches tickling her bare skin - Yang had reached the edge of the woods. From here on they'd be no more trees or foliage to hide her naked body. How humiliating it would be if someone caught her! How could she explain herself without being judged first? Would they even believe her if she admitted what happened? She couldn't risk that. The truth may even get her expelled from Beacon! Not only had she deceived a teacher, but she put herself in danger and potentially endangered the school. Had she even checked the surrounding area? Were the Grimm completely cleared out? She turned around to scan the woods behind her, hoping she could retroactively fix that mistake by checking she hadn't been followed. Nothing stirred in the bushes except her. She was shivering from the cold. Yang told herself she had to move now or she'll be frozen here in fear all day - maybe quite literally.

Burying the shame and self-pity, Yang stood up. A careful glance around the cover of a pillar alerted her to meandering students on the bridge. She couldn't cross it with them there and they weren't moving! How was she going to cross the moat? A spontaneous swim was not on the agenda. Then Yang looked down at Ember Celica; retracted to their bracelet form. She unveiled the gauntlets as she thought. The impromptu plan was to launch herself over the water. It'd cause a noticeable noise that'd draw attention but if she could move fast enough, she could hide from suspicious eyes. Not thinking about it any further, Yang took a running start, jumped and shot at the ground behind her, sending the girl soaring through the air. She landed and performed a tuck and roll, right behind a statue in front of the main entrance. Hugging the cold stone, Yang caught her breath and surveyed the area. A few students were looking around, having heard the gunshots but didn't spot the half-naked girl.

Yang slipped into the building and crouched in the first available doorway. She listened through the door and concluded the room was empty - no chance of someone opening it on her. She took a moment to think and settle her racing heart. Phase one was complete. Now onto the second part of her new mission - get back to the safety of her dorm without being spotted. With the potential of teachers roaming the halls on the lookout for kids skipping class, the risk of discovery was a lot higher now. Having no intention of this happening, Yang was still extremely self-conscious and had her arms wrapped around her chest - just in case.

She slipped from doorway to doorway, staying mostly hidden. She had to backtrack a few times, just barely avoiding contact. There were way too many close calls for comfort. She ducked past open classrooms, rolled by the cafeteria and gunned it past the armoury. She was on the home stretch to the dorms and the protection of her room with plenty of warm clothes to wrap herself in.

With tears of joy in her eyes, just as she thought she made it, she bumped into someone. The impact sent her backwards. Yang landed on her butt with an 'oof'. Too dazed to cover herself, her bare chest was on display to the single person she encountered on her stealth mission. Yang looked up. It was Blake. Upon recognition, both girls' pale cheeks lit up with hot flushes. Her continued shock led to prolonged exposure. In turn, Blake looked away, clearly shy and flustered at seeing her friend naked before her. Yang fumbled for a lifeline but ultimately she knew she had to tell the truth. Getting to her feet and brushing herself off, she spoke with as much confidence as she could muster, "you will not believe the day I've had..."