Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 04

Story Info
Scott and I grow closer, he and I still very much in love.
3.4k words
4.08
2.6k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took my hand and walked me in, he and I went straight to my old room, Scott slowly undressing me.

"Babe I forgot how perfect your body really is."

Scott kissed me everywhere, as the clothes came off his lips were on every part of my body, Scott kneeled in front of me unbuckling my pants, they puddled to the floor, he slid my feet out, I stood there clad only in a pair of very revealing underwear, Scott ran his hand over my cock, I was dripping precum like a geyser. Scott grabbed my underwear and slid them down, my cock sprung outwards, precum flew from the tip of my cock onto his face, he scooped it up and licked it off his finger.

I pulled Scott to his feet, it was now my turn to undress him, first his jacket then his beautiful shirt, I ran my hand over his shirt covered chest, his nipples so hard and so sensitive. His shirt discarded on the floor with mine, I leaned in and sucked his right nipple then the left, I knew the left one, always more sensitive the one to make him moan. I kissed him everywhere, his ribs his abs, his back his front.

I got down on my knees, I remembered the countless times I sucked the juice out of this man's beautiful rod. I unbuckled his belt, the button then the zipper slowly to the bottom, his pants dropping to the floor, his cock bent, restrained by his tight underwear, I ran my tongue over his underwear covered cock. Scott took in a deep breath, my hands went from his feet to his hairy shins to his sculpted thighs, fingers under the waist band, his underwear slowly coming down, he stepped out and then his underwear in the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor.

There it was, that big beautiful, perfectly shaped, oversized weapon that would make me squirm and squeal as he slowly slid it in deep inside my tight ass till his pubes tickled my butt cheeks. I took his massive tool in my left hand, it felt so good just to hold this wonderful cock once again, I brought my tongue in to lick the tip of his massive tool.

I pursed my lips and kissed the tip, as I slowly took his knob in my mouth, I ran my tongue over it, I needed to feel it with my tongue, see if it tasted as good as it used to. I was rewarded with his delicious clear precum. Scott guided my head onto his cock, he wanted to shove it deep inside me, to feel me deep throat him like I used too.

I slowly took more and more of his wonderful cock inside my mouth, with my eyes closed I had it all in when my nose was in his pubic hair. I sucked down, my tongue lapped at the base of it, I slowly stroked it with my mouth. Scott helped me along by gently fucking my mouth, his cock almost completely out then down to the base once again.

I sucked swallowed, slurped, I held his balls, I rolled them, gave them a gentle squeeze, his cock soon on the edge, his balls pulled inwards, his entire cock swelled his body jerked, Scott screamed out as his load hit the back of my throat, my tonsils got most of it, my tongue bathed in his beautiful white cream, it tasted so good I wanted more and more of it. I milked his cock till no more was to be gotten.

Scott and I moved to the bed, I laid him on his back me straddling his huge cock, I grabbed the lube and slicked the man up, It took some time and patience to get his huge cock inside me, it had been a very long time since I had such a big cock in my tight hole. I sat on him, he smiled at me, I leaned in for a kiss, my ass relaxing as I kissed the man.

I sat upright and started to ride him, his huge cock felt good and hurt at the same time, not a bad hurt but an I'm so full kind of ache. He and I stared at each other, we both knew this was right, he and I made for each other.

Scott and I changed positions, he knew I liked it when he was in control, and I liked it hard then gentle, then hard again. Scott gave it to me the way I liked it, he knew me, he knew my body, he was being gentle, when I pulled his cock in with my kegal muscles, Scott did a loud moan he did not expect me to do that to his cock.

"Oh Babe that feels so amazing, do that again please."

I stroked his cock with my kegel muscles, Scott looked deep in my eyes, his lips on mine, he pulled back grabbed my cock in his huge hand and stroked me till I shot myself all over my chest neck and face. Scotts cock ready to unload yet another load of cum deep inside me. I held his cock inside me, the grip I had on his cock was like a vice, his cock exploded inside me, he shot torrents of cum deep in me.

Scott being Scott was not quiet about it he screamed out loud.

"Oh Tommy, Yes Babe take my load in you, Oh Yes Babe Yes."

I knew Dad would call him on it tomorrow, Scott laid on me as his orgasm subsided, It felt so good to have him laying on me again. I rolled him over so I could go unload what he had deposited in me, then clean the man up. When I got back in the room after cleaning him up he was laid out, his arm across the bed ready to hold me, the blankets pulled back ready for me to climb in.

I snuggled in close to Scott, I felt so good beside him, like it was in the Motel we had with Billy and Darren. I leaned up and kissed him, I am sure the kissing him was the part I missed the most, the affection he and I had for each other. Scott and I quickly dozed off, we both woke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and bacon frying.

I looked at him I reached over and pinched him, then I pinched myself.

"What was that for Babe?"

"Just to make sure this is real and not a dream."

Scott rolled on top of me, his lips to mine, my arms over my head his hands holding my hands in place, he had me held down tight.

"Is this real enough Babe?"

He showered me with kisses, I only smiled his huge cock in between my legs ready for another round, I reached for the lube Scott pulled my legs up, I greased up his cock and my hole, I was still a little tender from last nights action. Scott was gentle, his cock slowly sliding in deep, once fully in, my hole felt filled to the max yet again, it felt so good, my prostate would get a really good workout in this position.

His cock seemed to hit all the right places this morning, his knob rocking my prostate, my cock swelled and shot me full of cum. I pulled Scott's cock deeper inside my ass, as he pulled out I pulled in, his cock would shoot a massive load deep inside me. Four five more strokes and his cock exploded inside me, his cock filled me full of his rich delicious cum.

Scott of course screamed as his cock exploded, his balls would ache when I was done with him. He and I laid there spent, I could realistically stay here all day, covered in cum, his cock deep inside me, Scott laid out on my chest getting his breath back. Scott and I slowly got up, put on some clothes and washed up. He and I came in the kitchen I grabbed us both a cup of coffee. We fixed our coffees then joined them in the dining room.

Scott and I took a seat said our good mornings.

"Still the vocal one aren't you Son?"

Scott turned to me, his face so red, but a huge smile on his face.

"It's your Son's fault Sir, no one else does that to me, just him."

Scott leaned in for a kiss, dam I loved him.

"Sure blame me, I didn't do a thing, well okay I may have done a few things."

I said to them laughing, Scott still so red faced, how could a grown man be so shy about sex?

Scott and I would bring in all the food and gifts, we would get it all ready for lunch, Dad would open his gifts, Tim would help keep track of what he got and from who. Scott and I kissed touched each other, stopped and held each other, him and I going for a walk once the car was unloaded, holding hands talking. He and I had to figure out where we would go from here, he still was on the east coast I on the west. How do we solve this dilemma?

It really would be better if I moved to him, but I was not ready to retire, or start looking at a new company to start in. Scott suggested I work at his side in his company be his VP. I did not like the idea of us being together all day then coming home to each other too much time together I thought. He and I talked he wanted me at his side, we were not going to do like we did the last time.

I stood there in front of him, our eyes locked on each other, we both knew the only way this could work is one of us had to move in with the other.

"Babe I will give it all up to be with you, I could be your house husband, you go to work and I can sit all day and watch soaps and eat bonbons, swim in the pool naked, wait for you to come home each day, naked and ready of course."

"Yeah No that is not gonna happen anytime soon, I do have to ask you something Scott and I need an honest answer."

"Of course Babe ask me anything."

"You are sure you want this with me, it's not just a passing thing, Scott I love you if you hurt me again it might very well kill me this time."

"Babe I know what I did before was terrible, let me tell you I met a guy after you and I split up, must have been a year and a half after you and I split up, he seemed nice, he seemed normal. He cheated on me with everyone and anyone he could find, he ended up giving me gonorrhea. Tom, I could have given you anything, I could have ended your life, how could I have been so stupid?"

Scott was teary eyed after he told me this, he did not know but I knew what had happened with the guy he was with. Scott put his head on my chest I held him as he got himself under control.

"Babe I would have never been able to live with myself if I had given you anything or even worse caused your death. After I got rid of him, I had to actually pay him to get him to leave, lawyers involved restraining orders in place. I looked at my life and where it was going, I had ruined the best relationship I had ever had in my entire lifetime, I had lost my best friend Darren, Billy still could not look at me without a look of disgust on his face. I had ruined it all."

"Tom I kept tabs on you through Darren, I had to know if you were happy or not, I would be okay if I knew you were happy."

"I really was happy for a while there, Terry the first Terry was a great guy at first, then he left me for a younger guy. Then I met Robert, you and he so much alike in so many ways, he and I loved each other like you and I. Robert was torn away from me, it still makes me cry to think about him. Then I met Ryan, he brought me back to life I was dead inside, two men had cheated on me the other killed in an accident. I was a shell of a man at this point, then I met Ryan he brought me back to life Scott, he saved me from the existence that had become my life."

Scott pulled me close to him he knew I had to get this off my chest, he held me as I cried.

"Ryan and I deciding it would be best if I was with his Father not him and I, Ryan is a very special guy Scott he and I so close. Then Terry left me for yet another younger man, I was dead inside yet again, I had invested so much in all of these relationships and they all had broken me."

I held my face to his chest as I cried it all out once again.

"Again it was Ryan who saved me pulled me from the heartache, the pain I was facing once again."

"When I saw you Scott I knew I still felt the same for you as I always did, but I had to keep my distance from you, you had hurt me the most. When I went in your room to get your clothes and you were almost naked I knew I had to have you, when you got in the shower with me I had a hard time not to drool, you already know Scott I still love you."

"Tom I promise to love honor and cherish every second you and I are together, but we have to be together Tom, I want you at my side at all times. Babe you are the most amazing man I have ever met and I will not let you go, or do anything to make you doubt my loyalty and love for you."

"So if I resign my position, what do I do? I can't be in that condo of yours all day twiddling my thumbs waiting there naked for you to come home each day."

"Tom seriously why not come work with me at my company, there are different departments you could manage for me. I want us to travel, I don't want to be working ten twelve hour shifts anymore, working six and sometimes seven days a week. Tom you naked at home all day I may never leave the condo ever again."

"I want us to have the best life together ever Scott, if we want this to work it really can. I will get my house packed and ready to go on the market, put my stuff in storage, get this all sorted out. Scott I want us to buy a house, your condo is nice but I want and need to be in a house, I need a yard, I want a pool I need a garage."

"Babe of course like we discussed, but I am not sure about us having kids at our age, can we talk about it more before we even consider having kids?"

"I am good with it just being us two, we don't have to have kids, I know it was something I brought up years ago, but I think I would like it to be just me and you. Then I can spoil you all the time and we can be naked as well."

Scott would look for an area in his company for me to work in, one I could help him out in, he and I would not be together all day, but it would help him get a better grip on some of the operations that he was not able to oversee on a daily basis, that I could take care of for him.

I still had Ryan to talk to, I was not sure how to approach that one, I loved Ryan very much, but I still could not see myself in an actual relationship with Ryan. Scott had some work to get done so we would go back to the house and he could get his phone calls done, Tim and I would get dinner ready. As we walked towards Dad's house Darren and Billy pulled in the drive with John and Barbra, and the two kids of course.

As they got out of the car they watched Scott and I walk towards them, they saw we were holding hands, so they knew we would try again to see if we could make this work. Watching Darren and Billy with the kids I knew kids were not what Scott and I wanted. Billy gave me an odd look, he still was not happy with Scott and what had happened with Scott and I back then.

Scott went in the house he had to get work done so he and I could sit around later and relax with the family. We all went in Billy holding me back wanting to talk to me alone, like I did not know what that would be all about. Billy did not believe in second chances, he was a guy who was with one person and one person only.

"Tom are you and him back together? You can't seriously think he has changed, once a cheat always a cheat in my eyes, you deserve better than him Tom."

"Billy I know you only have my best interests at heart, Scott and I talked he and I cleared the air, I still love him with all my heart and soul, he and I will try to make this work. Please Billy I need you and Darren on his side right now, he is a good man, I trust he will not hurt me again."

Billy stood there and stared at me, I pulled him in and hugged him.

"Thank you Billy for always being there for me, I love you so much."

"Tom are you hitting on my husband? Billy the kids need you Honey."

"Come out here please Darren, I just told Billy, Scott and I are moving in together, I will resign my position and take a position in his company. I still love him so very much, I have to try to make this work for us."

"Tom I wish only the best for you both, and this way you will be in the same city as we are, we will have babysitters when we need them."

Darren and I hugged, Scott came out to find him and I hugging, Darren pulled Scott in for a hug, holding him there for a few minutes.

"Glad to hear you and Tom will try to make this work, I really missed you my friend, I love you man."

"Missed you too Darren and sorry about all what I put you and Billy through, love you too."

We went in and I headed to the kitchen, Tim and Barbra were talking up a storm, seems these two had become besties. I pulled out a bottle of white from the fridge, holding the bottle up.

"Who wants a glass?"

They all said yes even Billy, we all in the kitchen getting food prepared drinking wine, good thing I bought four bottles. Scott got all his calls done so he came in and grabbed the guys some beers, came over and kissed me.

"Love you Babe."

"Love you too."

They all looked at me and batted their eyes, making kissy faces, even the two kids.

"Scott they're picking on me."

We all laughed, it was so good to be together once again, it had been way to long for all of us. We got the table set, then started to bring out the food, there was no way we could ever consume this much food in one sitting. We all ate till we were about to explode, we had great conversation and way to much wine.

After dishes we would take out the trivia game once more, with all of us it took no time to get dishes done, Dad, John and Scott enjoyed a beer while we cleaned up. Darren and Billy got the kids down to sleep. We got the board set up, then took our seats to start the game, Scott and I on the floor like we used to do.