Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting ready for the party, Scott always the gentleman.
2.8k words
4.12
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just going to grab your pants and shirt so I can take the wrinkles out."

My voice cracking, my hands fumbling for his trousers as I pulled out from his embrace, I held his clothes in front of me to hide my growing erection. He had me so flustered, it was like it was my first time being close to him, I wanted his lips on my lips. I wanted my Scott back in my bed and my life.

I left his room with his pants and his shirt, they both needed to be touched up a bit, I went back in the laundry room, I had to catch my breath, I stood at the ironing board for a few minutes to get my bearings back, I started on his shirt first. Passing the iron over his shirt the scent of his cologne quickly reminded me of how I loved the way he made me feel just by the scent of the man. Just his scent made my cock hard once again, I wanted this man in me, on me, all over me, holding me down and kissing me, like he used too.

I got his shirt done then I pressed his trousers, he had wonderful taste in clothing, his shirt and trousers both made to fit, I got his pants wrinkle free, he would look like he owned this town. I got my own clothes pressed and wrinkle free, my new suit looked fabulous. I had on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, the sweats not hiding my enthusiasm of him being here, I brought back his clothes he was in the sitting room talking with Dad.

I checked with Tim if they needed anything pressed or ironed, but Tim had gotten it all done. I headed in to the bathroom after this, Telling them I had to get ready, I got myself shaved clean then got in the shower. I was washing my hair when Scott came in the bathroom, I did not hear him at first.

"Tom, hope you don't mind but I will shave while you shower."

"No go ahead, we will have to get ready, I want to get there before the guests start to arrive."

Scott got himself shaved then stripped his clothes off and got in the shower with me. He and I often showered together, he caught me by surprise, I had not seen Scott completely naked in some time. That huge pulsing cock, those massive balls on him were so amazing, I remember choking on that huge cock of his more than once. I quickly finished washing up and was about to get out, I was a bit nervous being this close to Scott and being naked made it worse, I could hide nothing.

"Sorry Tom did not mean for you to hurry, thought you and I could shower at the same time, not like we have not seen each other naked before. Could you wash my back before you get out?"

"No Scott it's fine, I'm done anyways, we have a little time before we have to be at the venue, of course I will wash your back for you."

I would have to put my hands on his body, I soaped the man down, I forgot how good those muscles felt on my hands, I massaged his shoulders, down his neck to just above that ass of his. I rinsed my hands and quickly got out, my cock at full mast. I wrapped a towel around my waist, the bulge impossible to hide, I got my hair just the way I liked it, primping and plucking anything that was not just right. Scott opened the shower curtain wide open, it was still hard for me to see him naked, and semi erect now. I handed him a towel, finished off my hair, I looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

"Dam Tom you look so sexy, could you help me out I need my eyebrows plucked a bit."

"Sure thing Scott no problem, have a seat on the toilet here and I can do that for you."

Standing that close to him in only a towel I was nervous my cock may harden, my cock may start to drip, I rub up against Scott the wrong way and it may start something between him and myself. I held his head in one hand as the other got him all plucked and trimmed, he was such a handsome man, I helped him trim the hair on the back of his neck, I cleaned up his hairline. He looked at me the way he used to look at me, his eyes on my eyes, that smile, he knew how to melt my heart.

"Okay you're all done I will leave you to it, we have to get dressed and get there or the guests will beat us."

I even hired a limo for Dad and Tim so they could have a fun night and not have to drive, if Scott and I got too tipsy we could jump in with them and not have to worry about driving. Scott came out he looked incredible, I slipped his suit coat on him, I fixed his collar, arranged his tie just right, then smoothed out his suit jacket, I forgot I really should not be running my hands all over this man's body anymore. Scott only smiled as I did what I used to do to him.

I told Dad we were leaving, and their car would be here in half an hour, Dad commented what a handsome couple we two made, Scott and I headed to the car. Scott insisted on opening my door, felt good to be treated like this again. Scott held his hand on the door a moment or two before he opened the door for me, our eyes met, I so wanted to kiss him. When we got there he opened my car door, he and I heading in his hand on the small of my back, when we walked in the room went silent, Scott had that effect on people, he and I made a handsome couple. We got some funny looks from Barbra and Billy.

The place was more than half full already, anyone who knew Dad was there, he was a very popular man, I checked on the caterers, the cake was amazing, the flowers pure perfection. Everything was just the way I had planned it, Scott came to find me to bring me a drink, he and I toasting to what should be a perfect evening.

Dad and Tim showed up about forty five minutes after we had, I would say almost all of the guests we had invited were there. Dad held Tim's hand for most of the evening, they were so perfect together. We had a wonderful meal, the food incredible Scott and I sat with Dad and Tim at their table.

Scott was so attentive to me, the gentleman he used to always be, he kept me with a drink in hand all night, pulling my chair for me as we were about to have dinner, his hand on the back of my chair. I saw the look Billy gave us, I knew he did not approve of this at all, even Barbra was watching Scott like a hawk.

After dinner they wheeled the cake over, it was massive in size, burning brightly. I wanted to make sure everyone would have a piece and some would bring some home as well for their kids as well. Dad made a short speech thanking the caterers, the beautiful floral arrangement, all the people who came out to help him celebrate his milestone birthday. He especially thanked his Son Tom for putting all this on for him, he also made a special thank you to his partner Tim, for making his day to day life perfect each and every day and to Scott for joining our family once again.

Dad pulled Tim to his feet and they kissed, the crowd applauded. The ladies came out and started to serve cake, once cake was done the tables could be cleared and the music could start. Scott and I got a drink and went and joined Darren and Billy at their table. We talked about the food and the venue, they all skirted the fact that Scott was here with me and Ryan was no where to be seen.

I explained that Ryan was called back to work so Scott would be my date for the evening. I got some funny looks by both Billy and Barbra. Darren and Scott talked seems they had lost touch, they slowly catching up with what each other were doing, Scott keeping a watchful eye on me at all times. Billy and I went to get drinks for the table, John walked over to talk with Dad.

"Tom why are you with Scott again? Are you two back together? You're not sleeping with him are you? You remember what he put you through last time"

"No Billy he and I are talking nothing else, no sex nothing but possible friends, I still don't hate the man, I still love him very much."

Barbra came and joined us in the line for drinks, she and I hugged.

"Tom are you and Scott? You know. Are you two back together? Billy said he cheated on you with multiple people is that really a good idea? You're not having sex with him are you?"

Like Mother like son, Barbra was really funny, she was being all Mother Hen to me, worried I may jump back in with Scott. I assured her Scott and I were merely friends nothing else.

"Doesn't look like just friends to me Tom, looks like there is more to this than friends."

Scott and Darren came to find us, Scott his hand on my back, the line so long to get drinks. Once we finally got our drinks we headed over to talk with Dad and Tim, Scott right beside me the entire time.

Dad got up hugged me and thanked me, he hugged us all, even Scott telling him it was good that he was back in our lives, he made his son very happy, we all had missed him a lot. They got the music going, I slow danced with Barbra, John not a dancer, Billy and Darren out on the dance floor themselves. Dad and Tim. The second waltz Scott took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor, he and I started out in the normal waltz position, but Scott soon pulled me in close to his body, his arms wrapped around my body, his head on my shoulder, his lips kissing my neck.

"I Love you so much Babe."

I myself snuggled in to him, my arms around his neck, his scent, his strong arms, his broad chest, the way he held me it always felt so right, it felt like it was where I should always be. Near the end of the waltz I said to him.

"I Love you too Scott."

Scott and I danced the night away, between drinks and dancing we had a wonderful evening. Dad got a mountain of gifts from gift cards to home made gifts it would take hours to get through them all.

Scott and I chatted with so many different people, it was great to get to know all the people Dad knew in this town. People started to head home, I could see Dad was tired he was ready to go as well. Scott and I found a quiet spot to go talk. He and I did not have any time where he and I could just talk to each other.

"Scott how do I know you won't do what you did to me last time you and I were together, I was so madly in love with you, you and I were to marry, have kids, you tore a hole in me, you broke me into a million pieces. When your partner cheats on you Scott I took it personally, like I was at fault not making enough effort to make you happy, I was not trying hard enough to love you, to care for you, to satisfy you in and out of the bedroom."

"Babe you have to know the only reason I cheated was because of me, a fault in me not you, I felt I was missing out, I was so lonely without you at my side. When we were together Tom it was the best my life had ever been, you treated me like I was a king, your King. I'm so sorry I made you feel that way you were the most perfect man I have ever been with, and Tom no one can make me scream and shout in bed like you can, I Love you so very much."

Darren and Billy were headed our way, we got up and greeted them, they were leaving all of them tired it had been a long day and the babysitter had to be home by a certain time. We all hugged and said we would meet up the next day, we would do lunch at Dad's house we had all these leftovers we had to get rid of.

Dad and Tim came to tell us they were leaving as well, Dad was tired and Tim wanted to get home, I told them I had invited them for lunch the next day we had to get rid of all these leftovers from the meal we had tonight. Scott and I got the car loaded with food and gifts, just doing silly things like loading the car was fun with Scott at my side.

Scott and I took a drive I wanted to show him a few hot spots in our fair town, he and I had fun talking, laughing at things from the past. Scott and I pulled in to a park, lovers lane we used to call it, no one around it was a nice place to sit and talk.

"Tom I've missed you so much, I beat myself up after you got out of my car at the airport, I wanted to drive my car off a cliff, but I knew if I waited long enough and caught you at the right time I might get a chance to show you how much I still loved you, to prove I was still a really good guy. Tom you do know I Love you with all my heart and soul. I put your ring on my pinky finger so it would remind me of what I had lost, so if I was tempted to go to the bathhouse or hook up with some random guy I had your ring to remind me if I did not straighten up I would never get a chance to get you back. Babe I still love you so very much it hurts me to not be with you."

Scott was in tears as he told me what he had to say to me, I too was on the verge of crying myself. I knew I loved this man with every fiber in my bones, but could I jump back in to his arms and bed? What about Ryan? I loved Ryan but not the same way I loved Scott, deep down I knew that.

"Scott I do not know what to say to you, I told you before I never stopped loving you, you were the man for me I knew that years ago, I know if I tell you we can't be together, then I will always have that question in the back of my mind. Did I make the right decision? I know I have to trust you and Scott I do trust you with my life."

I sat there Scott and I looking into each others eyes, I placed my hand on the side of his face, I pulled him in, he and I kissed, his arms around me now. I wanted him, I needed him in me, on me, deep inside of me. He and I made out in the car till we needed to be on each other, I wanted a taste of that cock of his, I wanted to make him scream.

"Let's go back to my Dad's house please Scott."

Scott backed out, my hand on his thigh, his cock rock hard and bulging outward in his oh so tight pants. He and I quickly got back to Dad's we would unload the car in the morning, it was cool enough the food would be fine in the trunk of the car. Scott opened the car door for me, pressing his body into mine, his cock pressed tight against me as his lips met mine. He and I stood there lip locked, I missed this so much, I missed him.