Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 05

Story Info
Scott and I closer, Ryan and I at my home, a goodbye.
3.7k words
4.19
2.9k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we start everyone I have a question to ask two people here."

Scott got down on one knee in front of me, first he looked at Dad.

"Sir would you let me marry your Son?"

"Tommy will you marry me?"

Dad was quick with his response, he was all for Scott and I marrying, Scott went to pull the ring off of his little finger but it was stuck.

"Scott I would love to marry you but, I want you to keep that ring on your finger right where it is, to remind you, I want a brand new one lots of diamonds."

Scott and I kissed, they all congratulated us on our upcoming nuptials, this time we would not wait, no more waiting, he and I would marry, buy a house, travel, no not all in the same month.

"You're all invited, I told you all before that if Scott and I marry it would be on a white sand beach, no suits no ties, shorts and tank tops, flip flops. No big ceremonies, something very personal, for Scott and I and our family, that's all of you in this room."

That was it, the waterworks started, tears of joy, I was finally going to marry this man I still loved so very much. Scott held me to his chest as I cried, I quickly pulled myself back together so we could start our game. We had a fun night of trivia and lots to drink, lots of laughs and lots of kissing between Scott and I.

Billy and Darren wanted to get the kids back to Gramma's they would be on the road tomorrow early, Scott and I flying back to our respective homes. I would pack some essentials and be on the next flight to be with him. It would be hard to say goodbye to Dad and Tim, but we would see them in about a month or so. The wedding would go forward quickly.

Scott and I had a night of wild passionate sex, I would make sure the man was drained for a few days in case I could not get back that same night . We arrived at the airport, Scott and I both in tears as he was to be at one gate myself at another. We kissed and kissed, I told him I loved him so much, he told me being away from me is the hardest thing in the world, he too loved me more than anything.

The flight was good, Ryan picked me up at the airport, he and I both needing to talk, when we got home Ryan's bags were at the front door .

"Ryan what is going? Are you leaving?"

"Yes Tom, I saw how you are with Scott, he is the man you never got over, or will get over anytime soon, I will not stand in your way of happiness. Besides John and I have talked extensively, he and I plan to try to make it work for us both, my company happy to bring me back to their main branch."

Ryan was tearing up, I could not hold back myself, he was so special to me, I loved him so much.

"Ryan you know I love you more than anything, I only wish you and John the very best. Scott and I are getting back together, I still love him."

"I'm so happy for you Tom, you enjoy your life with him, you deserve happiness in your life."

"Ryan I have a question for you, Would you and John come to our wedding? Scott asked me to marry him."

"I will talk to John but yes I would love to attend, where do you plan to have it?"

"A white sand beach, a luxury hotel, no suits not ties, just shorts, tank tops and sandals."

"I will tell you it's a yes from me Tom, but I will confirm with John."

I held Ryan close to me, this young man had saved me twice now, he would always be so special to me for the rest of my life. I helped Ryan get his luggage in the car, he had ordered a cab, he did not want a tear filled good bye at the airport. He and I kissed, I hugged him got him in his cab and waved him off, yet again I was saying goodbye to someone close to me once again.

I got in the SUV and went to work, I had given my resignation, now I had to clean out my desk. They wished me well and I was on my way.

I pulled in to the garage, there it was, I removed the cover, I sat on his bike and cried.

"I still miss you so much Robert, I will marry Scott but it was always you I wanted to marry on that beach. I hope you are okay with me being with him, but I know you would not want me alone and crying. Goodbye Robert love you so much."

I covered his bike back up and went in the house, I got out my suitcases and packed what I needed, the movers would pack the rest, I would have the car and bike shipped once we had a house. I called Scott telling him I would be on the next flight to him. He was over the moon, he could not wait for me to get there and be with him.

I booked my flight, then ordered a car, I would have a limo bring me in then I did not have to lug my luggage in to the car and in the airport. I texted Scott telling him I would be there at seven pm tonight, he replied he would be there waiting for me. I got the house locked up, I would have a service come by to check the house often, it also was alarmed and safe.

We landed on time, Scott in the airport waiting for me, again coming towards him I was tearing up this was really going to happen, he and I would finally be together, we would marry be a couple. Scott pulled me to him, he held me till I got myself composed. We got my luggage loaded up, and headed to his condo, it was so good to be be at his side once again.

"Scott is this really real? Or am I dreaming?"

"Babe this is for real, you and I we are together, it took a long time but it's finally come true for us."

Scott leaned in and kissed me, we were at a red light that turned green the driver behind us none too happy we did not go when the light changed. Scott and I got my luggage up to his condo, I put most of it in the spare bedroom, Scott's closet pretty full, the man loved to buy clothes.

He and I settled in, I had a glass of white he a beer, we sat on the sofa looking at each other. We had finally done it, we were finally here. Scott kissed me, told me he dreamed of he and I on this very sofa, well in his dream we were both naked. But he and I kissing on this very sofa kissing making out eventually in his bed.

I stood up, I got undressed, he saw us naked I would oblige, Scott got to his feet, he too naked in a mere seconds. We sat we talked, it was hard not to see his huge cock arching away from his body. I took his hand and brought him to his bedroom. He laid me on my back on his bed, his entire body on mine, I felt safe I felt in the right place.

He and I rolled around, him on top, me on top, both of us kissing, our hands everywhere, I pulled my legs back, I wanted him in me. Scott grabbed the lube, his cock at my hole, he gently slid it in, dam it felt so good to be here with him. Scott and I like teenagers he and I in the bedroom a lot, I would take some time off then Scott would find the perfect area for me to work in.

I would plan out our wedding, I called a couple wedding planners, I wanted it all to be perfect, I liked the one planner the other one not so much. I told him what I wanted and what I expected, I wanted a white sand beach, a five star hotel. I wanted rooms for all of our guests, and a penthouse suite for Scott and I.

We would need five rooms, I wanted it all billed to me, they would be in the lap of luxury while we stayed in that hotel. Massages, pedicures, manicures the works. I needed a date something that worked for all of us, Scott was open to any date as long as it was soon, he wanted us married then house hunting. I gave the planner four weeks to get it done. We would not have bouquets, a floral arrangement for the penthouse, a wedding cake, nothing to massive or extravagant. I knew what I wanted so this would be easy to plan and execute.

Scott and I in shorts and tank tops, Billy and Darren would stand up for us, they too in shorts and tank tops. I could not wait to see Darren in a tank top and shorts, the man a tee shirt kind of guy who wore jeans, I never saw him in shorts ever. Scott would wear black shorts with a form fitting grey tank, I would wear a pair of white shorts with a pink tank top.

Billy dressed like me and Darren dressed like Scott, their son dressed like Darren their daughter like Billy. Our wedding planner had a task to find the perfect beach with a five star hotel that offered all I asked for. He had to find an officiant who could marry us on this beach, they all loved the idea of a beach wedding, we would pray for good weather.

He found the perfect hotel on the perfect beach, it was like the one in my dream. The cost would be outrageous but I would only get married once. Scott gave me a tour of his company, we went on a Sunday, no one there this way I could be the new guy that no one knew who I was. Scott wanted them to be comfortable with me from the start, he did not want them knowing I was to be his husband at first.

I called Dad and Tim told them the date we booked the weekend, Friday afternoon till Monday afternoon. They were both excited for us both, I told them it was all paid for, our guests were not going to be out of pocket for this wedding. Scott and I expected no gifts as we did not need anything. I called Barbra next she was over the moon, her and John wanting to do this for so many years now.

All of our guests were not comfortable with me paying for it all, but I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves, not worry about what it would cost. We could easily afford it so why not. I asked Billy to stand for me and Darren to stand for Scott. They quickly both agreed, Darren not to happy with the shorts and tank top idea, both Billy and I laughed at that one.

Scott found me the perfect place for me to work, no one suspected I was his fiancee, I found cost cutting ways to save his company tons of money. Being with Scott every day was amazing, he and I connecting at the end of every day. I loved to cook so he and I ate like royalty, he and I a standing reservation on Friday nights at one of the cities finest dining establishments, this being date night for us.

The wedding day fast approaching, Darren still not happy having to wear shorts as best man. I scheduled a car to pick up Dad and Tim then swing by and pick up John and Barbra. The same for Billy Darren and the kids, Scott and I in a stretch limo, We arrived at the airport at the same time as Billy and Darren, the kids over the moon they were going on an airplane.

I booked us all first class, we would be catered too the entire way there, the flight was great, the limo's there to pick us up taking all of our luggage, the hotel was as pictured, the staff bending over backwards to cater to us all. We all got to our rooms, I told them once they were settled they were to join us for a drink in the penthouse suite with Scott and I.

I wanted us to have champagne but Scott reminded me that Dad and John, Darren and himself not champagne drinkers so it was beer and wine for the lot of us. Our suite as big as Scott's condo, with much more seating, again it was so good to be here. Ryan and John not able to come tonight they would be here tomorrow in the morning. I had a car pick them up at their home then transport them to the airport then to their hotel room.

It was great to see Ryan again, he and John had worked out their issues, you could see the love in both their eyes. John very impressed with the hotel and their room, they came to our room once they were settled in. We sat and had a mimosa and got to talk, Scott close to me the entire time. They went back to their room to get ready, Scott and I in the shower getting ready. I wanted this to be a very casual thing, everyone comfortable, well except for Darren in shorts.

Scott and I got dressed he looked amazing in his black shorts and steel grey tank top, I personally loved my pink tank top. Scott and I headed out to the beach, he looked at me in the elevator, pushed me to the wall, his lips on mine.

"Your last chance to escape Scott."

"I am not going anywhere without you Babe."

The elevator doors opened Scott and I making out in the elevator, Barbra and John telling us to save that for later.

The beach was perfect, a light breeze to keep us cool, the minister there waiting for us to approach. Scott and I walking up hand in hand, when we got to the minister Scott pulled me in for a kiss.

"Not yet Scott way to soon Son."

Darren was so uncomfortable in the shorts I had got for him, they were way to form fitting for his tastes, the kids looked amazing, they had so much fun on the beach. We said our vows to each other, Darren gave Scott my ring, he had gotten me the ring I wanted, it was so beautiful, white gold with diamonds around the entire band. Scott's was white gold as well with one diamond.

We kissed our group applauded, we went in to the hotel, we were escorted to the venue the planner had gotten us. I was going to have them all in our suite but he suggested a sit down meal instead. We would have a wonderful meal, then up to our suite for drinks and dancing.

I told Darren go to his suite and put on a pair of jeans and a tee he looked way to uncomfortable. I did not have to tell him twice, he joined us in our suite he looked like his old self again. We had a toast to our wonderful friends and family, we sat talked it was like being with family.

Scott and I danced a first dance asking them all to join us as we celebrated our marriage. Scott and I kissed every chance we got, I felt so good so happy, my family, my husband, it was so great. Scott and I made mad passionate love that night, I am sure most of the hotel heard Scott scream out more than once, I would bet Dad and Tim both laughed as he did.

That night I dreamed of Robert once again, I had only dreamt of him the night after his death, he was again floating over us, he looked over at Scott and then smiled at me. I knew then he was okay with Scott and I being married and together. I told him I still loved him, he smiled at me then faded away.

We all enjoyed our time in the hotel, massages, manicures pedicures, walks on the beach, way to much wine and beer. It was an incredible holiday, Scott and I posing for pics on the beach, he and I so happy. We all got packed up and got in our perspective limo's, Scott and I heading home to search for a house for us to live our lives in. My house was packed by movers, my stuff in storage till Scott and I found a home of our own.

We decided to go big, we found a five bedroom house, four and a half bathrooms, state of the art kitchen, huge pool, sauna, whirlpool, gym, three car garage, large seating area on the patio, outdoor cooking area. The house was massive way to big for Scott and I alone, but we planned to entertain, have Dad and Tim over often, Ryan and John, Barbra and John as well. We had to have some work done to the house before we would move in, painting some minor reno's.

We got Scott's condo up for sale, my house as well, we had them both staged so they showed well. My house was on the market for six days, we got a full asking price on it. Scott's condo was on the market for two weeks, we accepted an offer a few thousand under asking.

The new house was amazing, so big so much room for Scott and I to rattle around in, we enjoyed the pool so very much, he and I rarely wearing clothing. Our poor maid getting to see more than she needed too most times. Work was going well for both of us, he and I planned to travel to different locations, we kept busy we kissed all the time, we told each other how much we loved one another every single day.

I made the right decision to be with Scott he was the perfect man for me, maybe not for others but he and I like puzzle pieces, we fit together. Darren and Billy came over often, the kids loved our pool and being with their Uncles, we spoiled them rotten. Darren and Billy travelled with us to some of the destinations it was fun to be together with them once again, Barbra always willing to keep the kids.

Dad and Tim visited often, we loved having them in our house, the place so big some times we forgot they were even there with us. Dad and Scott hung out like best friends, I loved to spend time with Tim, he would fill me in on gossip of our small town him and I sharing a bottle of white. Barbra always having the best gossip, they had become besties it seems on the phone daily or at each others homes they said for tea but I never saw either of them drink tea ever.

Barbra and John visited Darren and Billy often, they all coming over to our house as we had the biggest house, and the pool of course, Dad and Tim came the same times so we went through quite a bit of wine and beer, fun was had by all, the kids growing up quickly, almost teens now.

Ryan and John visited often, they said it was like a vacation they did not have to travel far and it was like being in a luxury hotel. They had decided to marry, and would do like Scott and I had done the same hotel same beach. Scott and I would pay for their room and flight as a wedding gift.

Scott and I would attend, it would be good to see Megan again. They had a very similar wedding as ours, but they did not pay for their guests. It was great to see Megan she was four months pregnant, seems she had eloped with a fine young man. Terry was funny with me, he gave Scott the eye, he was very intimidated by Scott. I really did not care he did not seem to like the fact that I was invited to his Son's wedding, but it seems I saw Ryan and John more than he did. Terry was single and currently unemployed, he was staying with Megan and her man in their room.

Scott and I enjoyed ourselves he and I got the penthouse suite like we had last time, we invited Ryan and John's guests to have drinks with us after the ceremony.

Ryan's Mom Shirley and her man were very cordial with Scott and I, we chatted for quite some time about Ryan and John and how happy they were together. Megan had her husband with her a very nice young man who fussed over her with every move she made. I told her to let us know when their baby was born, I wanted to meet their little bundle of joy.

Ryan and John would have their first dance in our room, like we did they asked all to join in, Scott and I held each other, it was like it was our wedding day all over again, they all danced except for Terry. The guests all left leaving Scott and I alone looking over our balcony, him with a beer me with a glass of white. He and I toasting to happiness, to love, to us.

I truly love this man with all of my heart and soul, he reminded me daily how much he loves me as well. Life for us is perfect in every way, we have each other we have wonderful friends and family, we have lots and lots of love.