Ryan Ch. 03

Story Info
Dominant Fucker.
627 words
4.1
1.8k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Dominant Fucker-

Present...

"No. I was just thinking of this nurse I saw today. He was fuckin sexy and when he was looking at my ass.... I was so ready to throw it back on him." I look dreamily at the ceiling.

My face is suddenly forced back to looking at his. "Erik! Get your fuckin hand off my jaw!"

His eyes have turned black and he chuckles darkly, "Say no more. I'll be right back, I have to go kill someone." He starts to get off me.

Fuck!!!

"No! Don't you dare. You had your chance."

"What was my number one rule?"

"Fuck your rules! They went out when you chose them over me."

Erik's face softens before he moves back down to me, "I know. And I am so sorry beautiful. I will spend the rest of our days making it up to you. I also need to talk to you, however, I got to go kill a man." He kisses my forehead and he turns back to walking out the door.

Shit I need to stop him. Fuck! Its time to let the cat out the bag.

"Wait!"

He keeps walking, "I'll be back mate."

"My pussy is wet for you!"

He pauses and turn back to me with a shocked expression, "What?"

I lower my head. When the fuck have you become such as pussy? Tell this man like a G. You might get some dick, plus it ain't like you got to forgive him.

I take a deep breath and look back up at Erik, "I said... my pussy is wet for you."

I see him smirk as he stalks back to me, but about halfway, "Wait... does this mean you lied about trying to give whats mines to someone else."

Shit! Fuck Erik, why do you pay attention to the most irrelevant things? And who said by is back to being yours?

Sticking my foot in my mouth, "My pussy isn't yours anymore."

Erik chuckles darkly and sniffs, " Not yet, but it will be soon. I will be right back."

"Where you going?"

"I'm about to go kill this man."

"No! Erik, you can't go around killing people."

"Watch me."

As Erik opens the door, I say the last thing I can before I have to let Zahiem out. Bitch, you know that all Waheda is gonna do is get horny ass hell for her mate, just like you. Shut up!

"If you go kill that man or have anyone else kill him, I'm never gonna forgive you."

Erik turns back towards me to see if I'm serious.

I'm dead fuckin serious.

Erik sniffs and nods his head before closing the door. He goes and sit on my chair, "come here," he says patting his leg.

Shit! What do I do? If I don't he just gonna go and find Donte and if I do, I don't know whats gonna happen. Double shit! I'm still naked. Lord kill me know.

"Ok. Give me a second. I'll be right back."

I turn to go into my room.

"No. Come sit on my lap."

I freeze, "Kitten, if I have get up from this chair, I will punish you."

I quickly hightail it to his lap, "What do you want?"

He quickly seizes my neck in his hand, "What did I tell you about that mouth."

"I don't remember."

He laugh before I hear two smacks and a sting on each of my nipples. I whimper and close my eyes. My pussy becomes wet again. He tightens his hand on my neck and I feel myself squirm; trying to alleviate my pussy. I know his thigh got to be wet with my juices.

"What was my number one rule Sweet P?"