All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 03'

by missexotic88

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed to short unmeaningful a waste. I'm sorry if I'm blunt but people are to pay for this on Amazon. Is part of the story missing from here or what. There's not that many chapters so I don't see how this is going to be a fulfilling story. And it's all over the place going from 6 yrs ago to present. However glad to see it's interracial.

missexotic88missexotic88about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. Ryan is currently under revision for publishing. Part of knowing Ryan is learning about her past. Also, there will be more characters introduced later, but at the heart of Ryan’s circle are the few people you have read about so far. And maybe this book isn’t your cup of tea. There are other stories on here that are wondering and have all of the features you are looking, but thank you for reading anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissexotic88@missexotic88
1) Hello Lovelies!!! I apologize for taking so long to update, but I have been having family emergency. I'm still posting chapters for both Ryan and 93 Days of Summer until they are published on Amazon. So, don't worry. 2) Anytime, Anyplace series: I wrote this story on 9er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ryan Ch. 02 Previous Part
Ryan Series Info