Ryan Ch. 02

Story Info
Blast from the past.
3.8k words
4.44
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2:

-Blast From The Past-

6 years ago...

"Ry! Come on we're gonna be late!"

"Shhhh! You know not to say my name so loud. You have to remember Tero that we are not out in the real world. Also, that the top dogs don't know we still know our real names."

Tero snorts, "Please! They can't hear us. However, they will punish us if we are late. So let's go Zahiem!"

"I'm coming." I sigh as I stand from my bed. I follow after Tero out the door, closing and locking it.

We barely make it to the communion room in time for the arrival of Prince of the Vampires. Mother Teresa spots us coming in and gives a glare. Fuck you lady!

We smile back at her because she can't punish us this time. The guy next to me snorts. I look over and see Titus turning his head back from watching us. "Nice of y'all to show up."

"Shut it Titus." I smirk before looking straight ahead.

Titus was a friend of ours. Tero seems to think he likes me. I think she is cookoo in the head. I don't see Titus in that light-- he is just an acquaintance. Plus, he is the golden boy that is planning on running this place. Once our contract is up in 2 years, we will be taking our leave.

I suddenly hear the long horn; signaling the arrival of the prince. While everyone else is facing forward, I slowly sink into the darkness behind a Pilar. As I turn to go, something stops me. I get this urge to look at towards the stairs. A chill goes up my spine that spreads to heat. I see the prince walk down the steps. " I introduce to you, Prince Erik Ahlstrom of Sweden."

I silently gasp, but apparently not silent enough for the prince. He looks directly at the spot of darkness I'm hiding in. I know he can't see my physical appearance; I can see the frustration in his eyes. He is so beautiful; 6'5, pale white skin, black shoulder-length hair, and bright green eyes.

Well... I guess they are all beautiful like that. What I really want to know is why the hell is the future king of Europe traveling to the US to meet us? We are potential enemies of their and every other supernatural race.

He breaks eye contact with me when Vincent Darkborn, Master Chief, comes up to him to welcome him to Hell.

I start back where I left which was sneaking out. I couldn't get the prince out of my mind. The way his eyes looked at me-- at my soul. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Fuck! I need release. I rush back to my room, closing and locking the door. I shed all my clothes right before I get to my nightstand dresser. I grab nipple clamps, lube, and a beaded butt plug-- each bead bigger than the one before. Tonight I feel like going all out. After lubing up my asshole and the butt plug, I insert it slowly; feeling the small pain blossoming into pleasurable pressure until it's fully seated into my ass. Once done, I pull on my nipples to get them their hardest before putting the nipple clamps on. Although I'm a virgin, I'm no saint. I have come to the realization a long bit ago that when I find the right person to give myself to, I'm gonna love sex and I'm gonna love a little pain with my pleasure. Other than working out and reading, my third favorite pastime is masterbating. Which is usually a nighttime thing to relieve stress and sexual tension from my body before going to sleep.

Once everything is set, I dip my middle finger into my pussy to collect my juice before spreading it up to and around my clit. I move my middle finger in a slow, circular motion, twitching as shocks fire off in my vaginal area.

Damn, I haven't done this in a minute or maybe it's the prince..... both.

I close my eyes-- imagining the prince looking down at me with his beautiful penetrating eyes. I could see his eyes darken to a hunter green color. His eyes telling me to keep playing with myself; make myself come. Like a freight train, my orgasm hits me hard. In the mits of my orgasm, I pull off one nipple clamp and then the other; extending my orgasm into blissful pain. Full body shaking as I keep rubbing my sensitive clit. I so badly want to stop, but all I do is whimper and whisper, "thank you, thank you, thank you." I feel a much smaller orgasm coming. I speed my finger up, using my other hand I grab the base of the beaded butt plug. Right as I'm tipping over into my orgasm I pull the plug out my ass; heightening my orgasm as I felt every ridge rub against my ways and anal ring. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, thank you!" I slip my fingers half way into my mouth, not sure if I want to silence myself or I need something to bite down on. My body is shaking as much as it did for the first one. I'm soon in a fetal position on my side, one hand still on my mouth, the other hand stuck between my clenched thighs not moving, pussy clenching and unclenching, and body twitching in aftershocks.

-------------

After cleaning my toys, changing my sheets, and showering, I walk down for dinner. I'm feeling really refreshed and I haven't felt this way in a long time. That's because you got some new content. I shake my head trying to stop myself from going towards those thoughts. Be cool Ryan. We can not afford to be missing a second time; someone will definitely notice then. Once I'm in the dining hall I scan the room and find Tero and Titus sitting at a table up front with a seat in between them being empty. I look at the rest of the table and realize I will be sitting at the table with my 'new content', Darkborn, and Paxton 'The Creep'. Without showing any emotion, I walk towards my seat. "Zahiem! You made it just in time. I thought I would see you after welcoming the prince."

I look at Darkborn and do a slight bow, "I apologize Master Chief Darkborn, I--" I look at Darkborn giving me that look that says 'I told you to call me by my first name' " Vincent. I had some paperwork to finish."

Yeah, paperwork on my pussy. Glad I finished it yesterday to back up my story. Cuz I know Creepy pants Paxton over there looks like he can't wait to catch me in a lie.

"That's quite alright. I just wanted to introduce you to the prince. And this is as good a time as any to do so." Vincent turns to the prince, " Prince Ahlstrom, please let me introduce to you, Zahiem."

I bow to the prince, "Prince Ahlstrom, a pleasure."

Vincent continues, "She is the second in her class."

Only because y'all are sexist pieces of shit and anytime I beat Titus, y'all find a technicality. Bunch of pussies. I wasn't paying attention to what Vincent has been saying about me this entire time, but I heard what the prince says in return, "Perhaps we could see you and Titus spar tomorrow morning."

It wasn't a suggestion or a request. The prince was coming to training in the morning. I look at Vincent and I see his cheek twitch lightly before smiling and nodding at the prince. I then look over at Titus to see him trying not to show his nervousness at what is to come. He knows that I can beat his ass. All of a sudden, Vincent claps his hand once, "Wonderful! We will start training off with the spar. Training starts at 7am."

"Now let's bring out the food."

I go to sit down in my seat, but before I do, I catch the prince's eye for just a second until Paxton steals his attention to talk about some bullshit.

-------------

"Wholly shit! It's about to go down. I can't wait for the prince to see you take down that pompous ass, Titus."

"Shhhh Linds! Before someone hears you."

"Oh please! No one is gonna hear us."

"You know I have to go easy on Titus right?"

"What! What the fuck you mean go easy. It's his ass if he isn't truly better than you."

"You know that if I embarrass the 'golden boy' I'm gonna be put on graveyard shift for like a month."

"That's BS!"

"I know, but that's the game we play. I know I'm better than Titus and that's all that truly matters. But I got to get some sleep, I got rounds to make at the border stations at 5am. Are you sleeping in here or in your room."

"Ima sleep here. My room so far."

"Bitch! Yo room down the hall!" I laugh. Lazy bitch

"That's so far!"

I shake my head. I don't know how she is this lazy and earns the name Tero. "I'm about to take a shower, get comfortable. You know where the spare clothes are." I walk to the bathroom without waiting on a confirmation.

--------------

I slowly get out of bed, trying to not wake her up. I'll wake her when I leave at 5am. I look at my clock and I realize I have 25 minutes to get ready for rounds. I go to the bathroom, pee and wash my hands. Next, I brush my teeth while I watch the news on my mirror. Every room has a tv/computer system built into their mirrors. After brushing my teeth, I wash my face and moisturize it with coconut oil. I got to keep my skin clean, moisturized, and smooth. I go back into my room and grab my hydro flask before entering my closet. I drink about a cup of the water in the flask to replenish what I lost. I pull on my black cargo pants, pull over and tuck in my black polo with the organization's insignia over my left breast. Because I know it's cold, I pull on my black jacket and zip it up all the way. I put on my black boots and lastly, put on my Apple Watch. I walk out to my vanity and sit in front of the mirror. I put Cantu Curling Cream in my hand to evenly distribute it throughout my hair. I take a black scrunchy and a brush and brush my hair into a ponytail at the nape of my neck. I look down at my watch and see that is 4:59am. I set a timer on my watch to drink more water in 30 minutes. I grab my hydro flask and my phone before going over to her side of the bed to wake her up. "Hey hun bun, it's time to get up. I left you a towel in the bathroom."

"Thanks girly."

"Also, can you pull out some leggings and a sports bra for training?"

"You got it."

I kiss her head before getting up, "Thanks. I'll see at training." I walk out the down to do check ins.

-------------

I made it back to my room and I'm tying up my trainers as Tero busts into my room, "Ready bitch?"

I sigh and stand up, "Yeah let's go."

She follows me out my room. We walk down the hallway to get to the elevator. There is only one way to get to this level and that is through an elevator. In case of an emergency evac. We have rope hanging next to our windows for us to use to propel to the ground.

We get to the training grounds with 3 minutes to spare. As we were walking so was the prince, "General Ahlstrom on deck!" We stood at attention; feet straight and together, arms back with hands clasped, shoulders back, back ramrod straight, head straight ahead, and face stoic.

"At ease. Good morning everyone."

"Good morning General!"

The prince looks at Vincent and gives a slight nod. Vincent steps forward to give his 'inspiring speech' on doing our best and continuing to strive for perfection. "Alright, today we have a special guest, but we also have a special event. I need Titus and Zahiem in the circle in 5 minutes, ready to spar."

You could feel the tension and excitement in the air. Everyone except the prince and his people know that I beat Titus, but they all turn a blind I to how I'm treated.

Vincent walks up to me, "Zahiem, good morning."

"Good morning Master Chief."

"I just wanted to say good luck and try you best."

I know that's code for 'Don't show out' "I will sir. I have to go stretch. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"In a few minutes." And he walks off.

I can't believe that prick. I don't really have to stretch or warm up, I did that on my way to the stations this morning. I close my eyes and I breathe in and out. Once I feel my heart beat slow down to 60 beats per minute, I open my eyes and walk into the circle. Titus is already there.

"Alright, anything goes except deadly force. Go!"

Titus circles me to look for an opening, but I know him like the back of my hand. When I don't move to turn around, he tries to lunge at me. I twist around and side step him, throwing a punch to his side as he passes by me. Titus turns around and shakes it off. This time her comes at me full force. I dodge and block most of the punches, but every now and then 'leave' myself open for him to get a hit in. I see him getting tired so I hold back even more and allow more punches to my body. The next punch he sends my way, I make myself become unbalanced so that the force of the punch can knock me down. I fall to the ground, catching my upper body before I go completely on the ground. All of a sudden, I feel my hair being snatched. "Come on Zahiem! I thought you were supposed to be the Reaper of Death"

I look up at Tero and my eyes narrowed. I can see the excitement coming onto her face. She knows I'm about 2 seconds away from fucking him up, but then Vincent steps into my line of sight with a stoic face. But it tells it all; if you win, there will be hell to pay. I'm not scared of Vincent, but I can't leave this God forsaken place without his approval. Deep breaths Ryan. This is for your freedom. You can fuck him up later and not in front of everyone. I do nothing, but allow Titus to tip my head back with a blade to my neck. "Do you concede?"

"Yes."

Titus let's me go and I start to walk towards Tero as Titus and his friends celebrate the false win. "Wait!" Everyone stops talking and turns to the prince, "Go again! And this time Zahiem don't hold back.... short of killing of course."

"Your High-"

"And that's an order."

The tension is now back and at an all time high. I look at Tero and she is smirking her ass off. I look back at the prince and his eyes are still that bright green, but they are hard. Like he is trying to tell me that I either do as he orders or receive punishment. At the thought of punishment, I shiver not in fear, but in ecstasy. I see his eyes darken to a cobalt color before he blinks them and they are back to his harsh bright green. I shake off those feelings and feel myself become Zahiem. "Go"

Titus, ever the predictable, Lunges at me. I side step at the last minute and stick my foot out. Before he could fall, I grab his hair and kick his calf down so he lands on his knees. I yank his head back and punch him in the face before I let go and allow him to stand. When Titus gets back up, he spits out blood onto the ground and he raises his head. I see that he is angry. Good. That will teach him to never pull my hair again. I see Vincent behind Titus, staring at me with an angry look. Once again I hold back. Titus comes back towards me and gets a few 'shots' in before I've had enough and I finish him off. The next punch he throws, I catch-- twisting his arm around behind his back, my other hand goes to the other side of his body, onto the curve of his neck. All in a few seconds I grip that side hard; using it for leverage and I take my other hand to push his twisted arm upwards and out of socket. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I let him go as he falls to the ground screaming his head off. The entire time I stayed in eye contact with the prince. Stepping back, the medics who were too scared to approach, moved forward to treat Titus.

"We need to get him to surgery. We are gonna have to see if she has torn his rotator cuff and set his arm back in place."

"Do it!"

After Titus left, Vincent stormed up to me, "Zahiem! You are insubordinate. How-"

"She did exactly as I said HeadMaster Darkborn, except that little part in which she let him get a few shots in. Nevertheless..." he looks around to everyone else, "training is dismissed everyone, I will see you all bright and early tomorrow." He turns to Darkborn, "thank you for the demonstration." Darkborn bows in respect. He looks back at me, "Zahiem, I would like to see you in my chambers. Walk with me."

Part of me didn't want to go with him, but the part that wants to see where this leads, follows after the prince.

Once they reach his room, the prince enters first, "come in and close the door."

I take a deep breath, walk in and closed the door. As I turn around, I'm being hoisted up and a hand around my neck. I don't move because even though it's highly inappropriate for my Reaper to be doing this, I don't want to start problems. Also, I secretly like it. The prince leans in to smell me. "Mmmmmmmm, you smell like chocolate mate."

I snort because it's such a cliche that I'm black and I smell like chocolate. Okay.

"What's funny mate?"

I look in his green eyes, "Nothing but that cheesy ass shit you just spewed."

The prince laugh deep, causing vibrations against my chest. I can feel my nipples start to harden. I know he can as he pushes into me further. I don't know how he found the space to get closer.

"It might be, but that's what you smell like." He pauses and puts his head down like he is thinking before he brings it back up, "I bet the smell is a lot stronger from a certain area much lower than your neck.

The prince has eased the pressure on my neck significantly that I head butt him; causing him to release me. I hear a grunt and a snap. I guess breaking his nose works too.

"I don't know who you take me for, but if you want me to still be your mate, I suggest you get your head out of your ass. I'm not some docile chick. I am Zahiem, Reaper of Death. I slay those who needs to be slayed because they are monsters of the world. They are what I eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Their blood is the water I drink. Nothing and I mean NOTHING; not a Vincent, not Titus, and certainly not my fuckin mate is gonna keep me from that."

Without another word, I turn towards the door and before I could open it, the prince's hand shot out and slammed the door shut-- caging me in the process. I tried to head butt him again by pushing my head back into his face. "tsk, tsk little mate. You already tried that." With that he kissed my ear making me freeze. "Now it's my turn. When we are out there you are Zahiem, Reaper of Death..." I start to feel his hand move down my stomach. I know where he is going, but I try to fight it by moving away. I barely got an inch he move in closer ".... But in here, you are my Sweet Pussy." He hand unbuttoning my pants, his fingers dancing on the edge of my underwear. Ask much as I want to fight it, my pussy won't cooperate. Bitch, stop getting wet.

I snort, "how would you even know if my pussy is sweet." Since you got an answer for everything.

I can hear the smirk in his voice, "We are about to find out."

He moved his hand into my panties at inhuman speed and stuck his middle finger in my pussy as his thumb swiped my clit. I whimper, "shit!" As I tried and failed to buck away from his hand. All he did was follow me.

I hear him chuckle, "Feels good doesn't?"

He swiped my clit a few more times, each one sending a shock to my body. All I could do was whimper and squirm. He suddenly pulls his hand on my pants and turns me around. I watch with hazy eyes as he puts his finger in his mouth. He closes his eyes, "Mmmmmmm" soon as he sucks the juice off his finger, his eyes open open and they are now black. I should be scared, but I'm not-- I'm turned on more. "Here..." he dips his hand back in my pants and his finger into my pussy. I gasp and arch my back towards him on my tippy toes. All to soon his hand come back wet as fuck, "you taste." Before I can get a word out, he sticks his finger in my mouth. I have tasted myself plenty of times, but he doesn't know that.

Still smirking, "Taste just like how I said huh?"I didn't answer him; he knew the answer already.

With vampire speed, he picks me up, drops me on the bed, and has my pants off before I can say go. I lean up to get off the bed when he pushes me back and dives into my pussy, "Fuck! Ohhhhhhh shit!"