Ryan's Second Life as Rena Ch. 02

Story Info
Rena prepares for a weekend home alone.
2.8k words
4.16
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes a plan works perfectly and sometimes they don't. Last Friday was very successful for me. I stayed dressed all afternoon and most of the evening and didn't get punched out. I also had a nondate that was a very nice ice cream date. There's nothing like eating hot fudge ice cream on the banks of the rolling river in a fishnet top and a pair of sports bike shorts. I know it was a little mean of me to reject Jack's 22 advances, but it was also fun to watch him keep coming up with "good ideas" on how we should finish our ice cream treats. I have no interest in having sex, but it was great to be considered as the "treat" of the evening.

But that was last Friday and now it's the following Thursday and I have no follow up plan. And I need a plan because my roommate Boone leaves for the weekend. He has a family event half way across the country in Omaha and I'll be home alone for three full days. Three full days, home alone, without a plan.

I can't go back to seducing and teasing Jack because I hooked him up with my neighbor Sherri and I don't think he has come up for air yet. I believe the word is whipped. That's great for those two, but if Sherri is on her hands and knees, I'm not getting a facial makeover. And if Jack's is balls deep in Sherri, then the guy's upstairs are not getting fed.

And the mall is out. I have zero interest in being forced into lude sex acts by the Thugs Union members. I'm not that bored, just yet. LOL, but it's not off the list either.

I also tried to reach out to a few Trans Community people on social media with little success. There was a lot of clapping back and very little headway. Hah, these folks don't really hate each other, they just use social media as an outlet for other issues they have in their life. You know, like everyone else does.

All I could come up with for now was to order some Pizza's for the guys and make sure they all clearly understand that the Gamer House is closed after the tonight for the weekend. I will be sly about it, but there will no visitors this weekend.

I don't have the nerve to wear my new beach shorts tonight with the guys are here, but I might get away with a pair of bike shorts and a long sports jersey. My white and blue football #13 it is with black bike shorts. It's OK, I'll have three mornings in a row to wear the beach shorts on the back deck this, even if it's just for a few minutes each day.

It's pretty weak, but I like the jersey and shorts look. Trying to find the right spiked hair look was harder. I tried to find that half way look between Ryan and Rena. Well, what do you know? I think I may have successfully found a place between this and that. And I'm placing my bet that it will be Sammy who first thinks to himself and tries to figure out the "does he or doesn't he" look like a girl thing. Stop thinking so hard Sammy, I'm just getting my weekend started early. I'm also wagering that Pete notices my toe nails are clear coated and shiny. This bet is a sure thing because Pete always looks at my feet. Who can blame him compared to Boone and Sammy?

A knock at the door broke my train of thought just as I convinced myself that I didn't look ridiculous and I would pull this off. Hah, as soon as I opened the door, I knew I needed a new train of thought.

"Hi. Two large Pizza's and a Greek Salad. $29 even please."

I wanted to ask her where she went to finishing school at, but I couldn't. All I could do was reach for the cash, hand it her and laughed.

"Thanks, I'll be keeping the change because you're laughing at me."

"Oh, no, sorry. The change is yours I'm laughing because you look like "all that" and the guys are upstairs with their faces glued to the video screen and their thoughts engrossed in whatever goes on inside of those headsets. It would be nice of you to give a spin for the door bell camera so I can totally mess with them later."

"Fine, but only because I've never been asked to do that before. However, let me say first that it's basically mandatory that you wear a skirt with those shorts. What are you? Stuck half way in between in the middle?"

"Yes, I am if you must know. I'm preparing to be home alone this weekend and I wanted to get an early start. And let me say, that is a nice bucket you have back there. Did you buy that or do you put the work in?"

"Oh, I put n the work. I'm Brie, by the way."

"I'm Rena. Say, would you care to run those Pizza's upstairs and give the guys a real thrill?"

"Sorry, but company rules prohibit me from entering a customers residence unless I'm sexually engaged in a relationship. So, you're home alone with no where to go this weekend, huh? Maybe we should trade phone numbers."

"Good idea. So, what do you think of my idea on serving the guys some Pizza dressed like this?"

"It's a terrible idea. They will begin my staring down your middle section and then they will realize what they're checking out. You need to put a skirt on. On the other hand, cute feet Rena. OK, bye now and good luck."

"Bye now Brie. It was nice to meet you. I'll be sure to keep my backside turned to the guys as much as possible."

"Don't forget an exit strategy just in case your horrible plan works half of the way."

I exchanged contact information with Brie and put my salad in the refrigerator. I was unsure of what I was about to do, but figured as long as I delivered the Pizza's quickly, I should be able to get in and out without a total meltdown or a huge calling out.

"Hey guys, 2 large Pizza's, 3 plates and a roll of paper towels. Eat up and don't make a mess."

"Thanks Ryan. Pete, hit the game pause. Pete? Hey, Pete, hit pause."

Oops, it took less time for Pete to focus on my bare and dainty feet than I thought it would. Poor Pete.

"Damn it, Boone, I've told you before, you can't pack a suit case by emptying your laundry basket into it. Eat and play and I will fix this."

I passed out the plates and started to man handle Boone's suit case while keeping my backside to them as best as I could. I also kicked my feet around as much as possible also. LOL, I had Pete following the bouncing ball. Oh no, not my balls, just the balls of my feet. Although, these bike shorts leave no doubt where my balls are. Now I understand the need for a cover up skirt.

"I'm taking these nasty clothes down to the laundry room Boone. You can start packing all over all again after the game ends. Pete, check the mini refrigerator and see if it's getting low on beer."

"It looks like there is more for another 12-Pack."

"Fine. I'll pull one out of the main refrigerator on my way to the laundry room."

I used my bare feet as pointers to keep his attention while we were talking. It would be up to him if there was going to be any other moves. And to Brie's point, I held the laundry basket in front of me for extra coverage.

"Ah, nice shorts roomie."

"Never mind that. I'm cleaning my bedroom and wanted to be comfortable. And by the way, it's gay for Sammy to be looking at me like that."

Boone threw a clap back at my slick comment. Sammy turned five shades of red and went back to stuffing his face with Pizza. Hah, I think we all noticed that Pete wasn't joining the trash talk fun.

"LOL, Sammy's all caught up with a boy butt, LOL."

"Shut it guys and use the paper towels. Sammy, don't let him bother you. I mean, if you're going to go all gay and check me out like that then the guys should give you credit for your choice of grade A beef LOL. I'll be up in a minute with the heavy box of beer, right after I carry this heavy basket of laundry downstairs."

That was a lame excuse for a hint, but it was all I could come up with at the moment. Although his head was down in shame, Sammy's eyes followed me across the room until I disappeared around the corner of the staircase. Praise be bike shorts.

My final act of a "move" was to flick my feet just before I hit the stairs. If Pete wanted some bare soles, he got them. Alright fine, my final move was to accidently knock Boone's shorts off of the top of the laundry basket and bend over to pick them up. I don't know if Sammy was watching from the top of the stairs, but that one was for him.

But I couldn't look back. Mostly because I had to drop this full laundry basket. Boone needs to do his laundry more than every other month. My evidence is when I dropped the basket on the basement floor in front of the washing machine. The vibrations registered on the Richter scale.

I must say that I expected to find Pete in the kitchen or living room with a 12-Pack of beer in his hand waiting for me, but he wasn't there. Whatever, I'll do it myself, just like I have to do everything around here. I grabbed the box of beer and headed back up the stairs, which I really didn't mind because stair steps are what maintains my shapely globes. I was a little shocked to find Pete packing his headset into the carrying case. I guess it's game over for Pete. Again, whatever.

I bent over and squatted and took my time putting the beer cans into the mini frig. Hah, Sammy just lost six cyborg team members so I know where his eyes and attention are. I thought I might be taking this a little too far, so I stood up and strolled back down stairs. Pete was saying his good byes and was right behind me. He followed me into the living room.

"So, what's on your mind Pete? I know you're thinking about something. What is it? Is it my feet? Are you thinking about doing something? Or are you thinking about me doing something to you?"

"Well, never mind, I should be going. See you next week."

"Correct answer. I have been walking around in bare feet for hours and there is no way I would let you suck and kiss them until I clean them. Don't sweat it, I know you're a freak like that. By the way, I won't crawl into bed tonight without washing them. You know, around 10 pm or so."

OMG, there is that deer in headlights thing. Maybe another day. Sammy was close behind him. It's funny to watch these guys carry their headsets in plastic cases. It's like a flashing neon light that says "nerd" although with what they paid for them I don't blame them.

"Hey Ryan. Ah, is Pete gone? Ah, are we alone?"

"He just left. However, I'm worried that he wasn't seeing straight. Do you mind if I walk out with you just to see if his car is gone? I should be able to see from the front porch."

I didn't wrap my arm around his as an escort, but I did extend my arm as to say "this way sir." Oops, on the way out the front door I switched off the porch light. I walked to the railing and used it to my advantage. I placed my hands on the top of the hand rail, leaned forward and stood on my tippy toes as I looked around for a car that wasn't there. I figured my posture was as good as wearing high heels, which I haven't mastered yet.

"It's looks like he's gone. So, do you want to do something while I'm holding this pose? I didn't turn the porch light off for nothing. We don't have to tell anybody. Whatever gets groped on the front porch, stays on the front porch."

Two things worth noting here. One, OMG, holding this pose on my tippy toes is hard after a few minutes. Two, I wrote and sent the invitation. Opening the envelope would be his choice. He RSVP'd by placing his hands on my hips. I closed my eyes and relaxed my feet back down on the porch. I was expecting for Sammy to get his freak on by gently caressing my butt. Which he did for a few moments.

OMG, when guys are jacked up on beer and their brains have thoughts of winning a few rounds, they really can get their freak on. His groping and squeezing quickly turned straight into butt humping. And he was smart enough to wrap his arms around and grab the hand rails on the outside of my hands. He had me pinned between his crotch and the railings and he made it clear what he wanted. He wanted to cum and he wanted to use my body to accomplish that.

For the first minute I was trying to stop bouncing off of the railings long enough to object, but in the next minute it felt kind of good. Besides, we were both fully clothed and the security camera was at our backs.

"Sammy, if you push your shorts down, you might cum quicker and you need to be quick."

He pushed his shorts down in a flash and tried to push mine down. Easier said that done with bike shorts as tight as these.

I think the moral was that I started it by wearing these shorts and seductively prancing around in front of him and he was finishing it. And finish he did. In his boxers. And his finishing grunts were way more than mine. Even though my sex life has been quite limited, I have never let out so many grunts and groans. And I was naked, with a girl before. OMG, the wet spot on the front of Sammy's boxer shorts was huge and his legs were wet and shiny. Sammy will make a lot of babies someday.

"Hush Sammy. I was teasing you and messing with your boner and you did what you needed to do to relief yourself. Don't worry, this stays between us. OMG, stop it, you're not gay. But you are pretty good at dry humping. And if you notice, I'm not bitching over here and yes, I was pushing back a little. Besides, as tight as these bike shorts, they didn't allow for much, how should I say, splitting of my buns."

"I think I'm embarrassed Ryan."

"Don't be. But next time push my shorts down first and wear a condom. That is way too much cum and I don't need that kind of mess. Surely you can fit one condom in your headset carry case."

"Ah, next time?"

"Hush and go home. The Game is over. See you next week."

After I got him on his way I went back inside of the house. The lights upstairs were out so Boone has turned in. Good for him. He has an early flight tomorrow and there is no way he is going to miss it. I mean, I need my home alone weekend.

I quietly snuck upstairs and finished packing his luggage. I am very certain that he was a wake and watching my bike shorts move back and forth across the room for the next 30 minutes. He didn't say anything, but I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my shorts. After I finished packing most of his bag I sat on the bed and took a deep breath. I stood up as soon as I felt his arm moving. Sorry Boone, not tonight.

I took a quick shower to rinse off the day and my feet and went to bed. As I laid in bed, I reminded myself that I may crossed a line tonight. I'm still a virgin everywhere, but I was thinking about letting Pete do things with my feet and I did let Sammy climb up and down my backside like a body pillow.

End Ryan's second life as Rena 02