Ryan's Second Life as Rena Ch. 03

Story Info
Rena Ritz goes to the local art fair.
2.5k words
4.36
2.7k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly went too far last night after the guys finished playing their video games. I teased Pete with my clear coated toes and my bare feet. Ah, no harm, no foul. But when I pretty much presented my backside to Sammy on the front porch after teasing him in my bike shorts, well, there wasn't any harm but there were two empty balls in his boxer shorts. And after I finished packing my roommates, Boone, luggage and sat on his bed while he faked being a sleep, he may have been reaching for my ass. I'll never know for sure because I jumped up as soon as I felt his arm moving towards me under the sheets. One thing I learned last night was that I can get a rise out of a guy when I'm half way between Ryan and Rena. Having them juiced up beer may have helped, but I juiced them up

Now it's Friday afternoon. Boone is in Omaha by now and I'm home alone for the entire weekend. I have three full days to lounge around as Rena Ritz.

My personal stylist and neighbor, Sherri, agreed to put her panties back on long enough to makeover my face. The bad news is that I didn't pay all that much attention to Sherri while she worked on me or give her better directions. Her makeover skills go without question, but she left me with a darker side look. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind the Goth look makeup and I have black clothing to finish the look, but there is no way in hell that I have the attitude to go along with underground scene.

Then I found out that by adding dark clothing to a Goth face doesn't complete the look either. There is nothing wrong with my black leggings and my black skirt, but I do not have any chains or safety pins or other shiny items like that. The best I had was a choker that had a shiny circle woven into the straps. My application for the Goth Society of Darkness will never be accepted. However, my brand new black high tops are the best and I can't wait to wear them.

I just don't have enough contacts in my life yet to have spontaneous places to go or people to hang out with. I'll work on changing that in the future, but tonight, I'm almost desperate. I have fresh war paint on and I need somewhere to go. I only have a few choices tonight because I failed to make a good plan.

Brie, Frankie and Lizzie are all working this weekend until late in the evening, so hanging out with them isn't going to happen. And their suggestions of a trip to the mall was out of the question. I want to flirt, not fight for my life.

I can't go to one of the local Clubs because my ID says Ryan Mullins and not Rena Ritz. I'll check with the internet tomorrow morning and ask how others handle this situation. I'm sure someone has come up with a solution other than buying a fake ID from the seedy southeast side of town. Hah, I'd rather go to the mall than go to Criminals Corner.

So that leaves me with only a few opportunities for the evening. Sit at home, post Goth selfies and lie on the internet, contact one of the guys (Pete or Sammy) and dig a hole so deep that I will never get out it or go to the Starlight Art Fair along the river bank.

I figured that a walk around the Starlight Art Fair was my best first choice. It's popular, it's safe and it's dark enough along the Riverwalk to hide secrets in plain sight. Plus, these high tops are begging to hit some pavement.

On my way to the Riverwalk parking area, I passed all of the secret driveways and pull offs along the east river bank. Pull Offs 1 and 2 are traditional lover's lanes while Pull Off #3 is reserved for the middle-aged cheaters. LOL, they even have an attendant who verifies AARP cards. Pull Off #4 has a much longer and winding driveway and is rumored to have criminal connections and activities.

I was lucky enough to find a parking spot along the backside of the parking area and prepared myself to take a walk around the art fair. I wish I wasn't alone, but here I am, so I had little choice. I stopped at the top of small hill and looked down at the Riverwalk. There were a fair amount of vendor tents and food stations all along the Riverwalk and a nice sized crowd. I may have finally made a good choice. I made my way down the concrete steps and started walking on the opposite side from the vendor tents. I needed my space from people until my nerves settled a bit.

It was going better than I expected until I approached a food station on my right. The local ice cream parlor had set up a temporary ice cream station. That was fine until I noticed that Marissa, the parlors floor manager, was working. Marissa claimed that she wanted to hook me up with her brother last week. Hah, that was a lie. I did call her a couple of times and it was quite obvious that she did not have a brother named David and that she wanted me as her pet project.

Marissa's offers and ideas weren't the worst thing in the world. She made all these promises of being the good and supportive girlfriend while not asking me to change my lifestyle. Yeah, OK, I've seen that movie before and it doesn't end well for the one who "doesn't have to change." But, I'm not a monster so I stopped by to say hello.

"Well, hello Rena. I wasn't sure I would ever see you again after our last phone call. Did you come to see me or are you just passing by? I don't mean to seem eager, but I can't wait for you to submit to me."

"Hi Marissa. It's good to see you again. I haven't returned your 103 missed calls in the last two days because the background check I ordered hasn't been completed yet. However, is there any chance you have any spare chains or stud collars in your bag? As you can see, I am a little light on chains and razor blades."

"Duh, I also have the matching leash and hand cuffs, but I left them in my trunk. And according to the secret GPS Tracker I put under your fender we are parked pretty close together. The fair closes in an hour if you want to walk me to my car later."

"Ah, maybe, but for now I just wanted to walk around a little and mingle. I need the practice and I would like to make some new friends. Maybe I'll see you later Marissa."

"Well, OK, but am I spending the night with you tonight? Your bed has metal posts and frames, right? Hand and ankle cuffs don't work well on water bed frames. Have fun walking around and flirt all you want. I won't mind."

I waved and continued my walk down the Riverwalk. I immediately logged on to the background verification website and bumped my order up to the deep dive Platinum request status.

My walk was pretty successful. The side eyes and the cat calls seemed to be balanced. All except for the two guys working in the home cutlery tent. Again, I seen that movie before and I wasn't stopping there. And then I found the vendor tent I was looking for. We Be Spies.

There were a few people looking at items with the assistance of a gentleman. I backed up a little and waited for my turn.

"Hey. I'll be with you in a moment Miss."

Yup, I've seen this movie before too. Male voices talking to me from the hidden confines of the dark, just like the mall's restroom hallway. But what could go wrong? I needed a spy service and there were a lot of people at the fair, so here goes nothing.

"Ah, hey. Who are you and why are you hiding in dark behind your tent?"

"Bruce. I'm not hiding. I'm just getting ready to close up the tent. Take a look around inside the tent and see if anything catches your eye. I'll be with you in a moment."

"OMG, are you peeing behind your tent?"

"Well, try saying that a little louder, will you? I don't think Tent #1 heard you."

"Sorry. I'm Rena and I need some help to locate a hidden GPS Tracker on my car. I have a stalker."

I started to walk down the side of the tent so I could see who I was talking too. I peeked around the corner of the tent and found him finishing his business.

"Listen, one thing I've learned since joining the home security and spy business is that a stalker follows you to party store, work and your boyfriends house. It takes a real crazy wacko to use a GPS Tracker. The oath I took when I joined the We Be Spies team compels me to advise you that your safety might be in jeopardy. So, for safety purposes, you should step a little closer.

"Bruce, I think it's best if you keep your distance while we talk in the dark. So, do you have any meters or other equipment to find that thing on my car? I'm parked just up the hill in the poorly lit parking lot. And as a fashion tip, that thing would be more comfortable if you wore Khaki's. Those 505 Levi's must be bad for your blood circulation when you have a hard on."

I didn't mean to get so close to Bruce, but there I was, close enough to know more than I should. I have no idea how committed Tranny's take things like that in the ass. It's fricking huge and I don't even think he realizes that he's stroking it, right in front of me.

"I have just the meter to find your stalker's GPS Tracker and I have just what you need right here. Let me grab my tool bag and we'll go give you're a car a once over."

"Thanks Bruce, but shouldn't you put it away first? As a cock teasing cross dresser, I cannot help you put it back in, but I will stay right here while you push it back inside of your zipper."

Bruce managed to get himself stowed away before we walked to the front of the tent. I didn't even mind that he played ass grab as we walked. He grabbed his tool bag and a few other small boxes and we headed up the concrete steps towards the parking lot. Getting up steps is so much quicker and easier when a stud keeps his hand under your globes and helps you up. It was cool. Bruce was actually being quite gentle.

"OK Rena, let me use my equipment and find your stalkers device. I hope you are thinking about what you're going to do with my other equipment while I do my work."

"Bruce, I know you want to do something, but I can't. I mean, the moment I get skin to skin with someone I cross a line that I can't cross back over. I'm asking you to be happy with a fat cock and blue balls. I'm asking you to accept me as a tease and to log onto Middleton Monthly and give me a vote for the best cock tease this month."

He frowned and walked around my car with his tool. It beeped loudly at my right rear fender. And then he held his other meter up in the air and slowly spun around. He found his target and walked us to it.

"This is your stalkers car. The transceiver is inside and it's turned on. Yup, your stalker drives a retired cop car. Legally, there is nothing I can do about her car, but there are other choices for you."

"Such as?"

"One, I can remove the magnetic tracker she put on your car and disable it. Two, we can leave it in place, but I will make an adjustment to mess up the GPS coordinates. In other words, I can make it lie to her. And three, we can put one on her car and you guys can play dueling GPS banjo's."

"Remove and disable please. And then we're done here, right Bruce?"

"And then I get to have my way with you."

"Whoa, don't say that so loud. Frankie has submitted for a copyright on that catch phrase and I don't need that kind of trouble. However, I appreciate your help and the attention you have paid to me tonight, so maybe you can rub off on me over my clothes behind the statue? I think the bench is free now."

"Counter offer. Drop that skirt and those yoga pants and bend over the bench."

"Hmmm, no, but maybe you can let it out and I will use my legs to get you off."

"A blow job on the bench."

"I'll drop my leggings, bend over the bench and let you split my cheeks to get your nut. My skirt and thong stay on."

"Drop your thong and use it to give me a hand job and you aim my nut at your mouth."

"A lap dance over your boxer shorts on the bench and you can make a mess on my thighs."

"A lap dance in your thong and when I poke out of my boxers fly, you work it with your butt cheeks. You're going to cross that line sooner or later Rena."

Ugh, I was afraid to return any more counter offers. He followed closely beside me as I walked to the statue and the bench. Hah, there was a waiting line.

"Oops, sorry Bruce, but look at the line waiting to have sex on the statue bench. Ah, maybe another day?"

"Final offer. You bend over your trunk and I get off between your upper thighs. And you have to squeeze me really tight."

"Listen Bruce, I get that you can't resist me and I know you want to put your fat cock where your hands are, but look at all the people returning to their cars. The art show is closed and your partner probably needs help to shut down your spy equipment tent. Can't you just be happy with this huge boner I gave you and go home and give your girlfriend a little something extra? I promise we can get together another day."

Yes, I feel bad for leaving Bruce hanging like that, but I'm just not at the level of giving it up just yet. My roots are in teasing and not in dropping down to my knees. Especially with such a crowd of onlookers.

End Ryan's second life as Rena 03