Ryan's Story Pt. 27

Story Info
Ryan returns home from the reunion.
2.5k words
4.58
6k
12

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's Story

Chapter 27

The drive home went quickly. Mother and I laughed, talked, joked, and sang songs on the radio. As we got near to home, I sent a text to Gina, "Almost home. About 10 minutes out."

Almost immediately I got a response, "I'll be waiting." I smiled, getting excited about seeing Gina.

As we pulled onto our street I saw Gina's car parked in front of our house. Once we pulled into the driveway alongside the house, I jumped out of our can and walked quickly across the grass toward her car. Gina was already out of her car, walking toward me. We met in the middle of the lawn and practically jumped into each other's arms, our lips coming together in a long deep passionate kiss, bodies grinding together.

Pulling lips apart and looking into the eyes of each other, I said to her, "Oh I missed you so much. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"I missed you too baby," Gina said to me, grinding her body against mine, running her hands up and down my back, squeezing my ass, "I couldn't wait to see you."

Before we could kiss again, mother yelled at us from the driveway, "Why don't you two bring it inside, stop giving the neighbors a show."

Smiling, I took Gina's hand and led her to the house. As we walked in, mother was picking up her purse and looking at us with a smile, she said, "I'm headed to the grocery store. I'll be gone about an hour. You two behave yourself." Giving us a wink, she went out the door.

I pulled Gina by the hand to the stairs and we hurried up and into my room. Back in each other's arms for another passionate kiss, we started pulling clothes off each other as we inched our way toward the bed. Soon we were both naked and collapsed onto the bed in each other's arms. Kissing deeply, we let hands explore, arms and legs entwined. I slid a hand to her C cup breast and fondled it, leaning down and taking her erect nipple into my mouth. Sucking, licking, and lightly nibble at it, causing her to moan and dig her fingers into my scalp. Kissing my way back up to her lips, I let my hand slide down and wrap around her hard cock. As my lips pressed against hers and my tongue played with hers, I stroked her cock as her hand explored my ass, tracing up and down my crack. As her fingertips toyed with my hole, I could take it no longer.

"Fuck me," I pleaded, "Please Gina. Fuck me."

Pushing me over onto my back, Gina slipped down to kneel between my legs. Grabbing my knees, she lifted them, trapping them over her arms as she leaned down over me. I felt the tip of her cock, leaking precum, pressing against me, and finally, the head push into me. We stared into the eyes of each other as she pushed deep into me, my ass squeezing her cock. Finally, she pressed against me, all of her hard cock buried in my eager hole. Gina leaned down and kissed me, passionately as I kissed her back. Then she slowly pulled her cock back a few inches and pushed back in. She continued slowly fucking me, her thrusts getting longer. My hands gripped her back, holding her. Grunting, moaning, panting we continued. I cried out and shot my load onto my stomach, my fingers digging into her back. Her thrusts became more erratic, hard, and fast. Grunting, she rammed all the way into me and I felt her cock pulse as she shot her warm load. She collapsed onto me, my arms and legs around her. Holding her tight to me, I whispered into her ear, "I love you Gina." Giving me a light kiss, Gina raised a bit and looking me in the eye said, "And I really love you too Ryan." Then we kissed passionately, my arms and legs still around her.

Gina looked down at me and said, "Someday I am going to marry you and I will spend my life fucking you."

I got goosebumps and hugged her tight.

We had not closed the bedroom door and now heard a light tap, tap on the door. "Knock, knock," it was mother's voice.

Gina and I turned our heads, still locked together, and looked at her. With a big smile, she said, "I am going to order some pizza. Gina can you stay and eat with us?"

Gina gave her a smile and said, "Sure, thanks. I'd love that."

"Okay," mother said, "You two finish up and come on down." And she turned and left.

Looking at each other, Gina and I chuckled. And I gave her another light kiss.

"I have to work tonight," Gina said, "I guess we'd better get up."

She started to rise, but I held her and gave her another deep passionate kiss. I unwrapped my arms and legs from her and she slowly pulled her spent cock from me and stood up.

I rolled over onto my stomach as Gina dressed. Looking down at me, she ran a hand over my ass cheek, then smiling gave it a hard slap. I squealed and squirmed and pushed my ass up a bit. She took the hint and slapped my ass again, three times, hard and fast.

Then running her over my ass again, she said to me, "Baby, I think you really enjoy being spanked."

"Yes," I said, "Yes I do like it."

"Good," Gina said, "I like it too. We will have some fun."

I rolled out of bed. I bent over to pick up my clothes with my ass facing Gina. She grabbed my hips and pressed her crotch against my ass. Grinding against me, she said, "You need to be careful teasing me like that." And giving my ass another slap, stepped back to let me get dressed.

We walked downstairs, holding hands, into the kitchen where mother waited. "Pizza should be here in a minute," she said smiling at us.

Soon the pizza arrived. Mother went to pay for it, and she did not hide the fact she was checking out the young guy delivering. She wrote something down on some paper and handed it to him. I heard her telling him to give her a call sometime, she'd make sure he got a big tip.

The three of us sat and ate the pizza, drinking some soda, talking, joking, and having a good time. Then Gina said she had to get to work and I walked her out to her car.

"You have to leave now?" I asked her as we got to the car.

"I've got a few minutes," she said, "Want to sit and talk or something?"

I got in the passenger seat while Gina got behind the wheel. She pulled me over to her and kissed me. Breaking the kiss and looking at me, she said, "You are so hot. You turn me on so much."

I reached down with my hand and squeezed the hard bulge in her pants. "So I see," I giggled at her.

I undid her pants and slid my hand inside, wrapping my fingers around her hard cock. She moaned and pushed up toward my hand.

"I can't let you go to work in this condition," I smiled at her, pulling her cock out of her pants. I then leaned over and took her cock into my mouth, sliding my mouth up and down, sucking her. Her hand on my head, encouraging me, she humped at me moaning and calling my name. Soon she thrust up and started to cum. I held her in my mouth and swallowed every drop, then licked her clean. Sitting up, I smiled at her and said, "Thanks for dessert." A quick kiss and she had to go, so I got out of the car and watched her drive off.

As I happily walked back to the house, I saw mother standing at the living room window, watching. Walking inside, she met me and gave me a hug.

"I love seeing you so happy, baby," she told me, "How about a nice bubble bath? Would you like that?"

"Oh yes," I said, "That sounds wonderful."

"Okay," she told me, "Put your clothes in the hamper and I'll get the water ready."

We went upstairs, I stripped and put my clothes in the hamper then walked to the bathroom. Mother was sitting on the edge of the tub which was filled with soapy water.

"Get in baby," she said to me, "Let mommy wash her little boy."

I climbed into the warm water and she began to wash me, running her soapy hands over my arms, chest, neck, shoulders, and back. Then she lowered her hand into the water and I felt her run it over my now rock-hard little cock. I moaned, thrusting into her hand.

"Turn over honey," she now commanded, "On your hands and knees."

I did as she told me, on my hands and knees in the tub. Her hand ran over my back and over my ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading them. Then I felt her fingertips run up and down my crack and I cried out as she slid two fingers into my hole. Slowly she started to finger fuck my tight hole as I moaned and pushed back to her fingers. Then she pulled her hands from me and told me to get out of the tub. I stood in front of her as she picked up a large towel and started to dry me off.

"Turn around," she told me.

I did and felt her run the towel over my ass.

"So nice and pink," she said squeezing my ass, "But I think it would be so much better red."

Standing in front of me, she had a very lustful look in her eyes.

"I saw you with Gina in the car," she said, "I watched you go down on her. You are a very naughty boy." She fondled my hard little cock as she spoke.

"And naughty boys need to be punished," she said in a hoarse voice, "Do you want mommy to punish her naughty boy?"

I was trembling and excited, I said with a shaky voice, "Yes mommy, yes."

Squeezing my cock and balls in her hand, she said, "Beg me."

Shaking with the excitement of what was to come, I said, "Please mommy. Please punish your naughty boy. Please." My legs trembling.

Smiling at me, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"On the bed naughty boy," she said pointing to the bed. I watched as she opened a drawer on her dresser and saw inside it numerous whips and paddles. My little cock was leaking and hard as my excitement grew.

She walked over to the bed carrying a few items. First, she placed a blindfold around my eyes, tying it tightly on my head. Then she took each hand and tied each to a bedpost and spreading my legs, tied each ankle to a corner post on the bed. She reached under me and pulled my cock out from under me so it was sticking out. I heard her fishing around in her dresser drawer, then felt something drag across my ass cheeks. Then she told me to open my mouth wide and she shoved a ball gag in and tied it to my head. I was now moaning uncontrollably. Then I screamed into the gag as she brought a large paddle down hard onto my ass. I heard her laugh as she gave me six hard slaps with the paddle, me crying out into the gag with each. She ran a hand over my ass and then I felt her run a cane over my skin. I heard the swoosh of the cane as she brought it down hard on my ass, causing me to scream again. She quickly followed with a dozen hard swats of the cane, on my ass and the back of my thighs. I was sobbing and had tears running from my eyes onto the blindfold, but my cock was about to explode from the pain-pleasure I was feeling.

Mother leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to, do you understand?" as she squeezed the head of my hard cock. I could only moan and nod my head.

I heard her moving around and thought I heard the sound of light clicks that you hear from a phone camera. Then I heard her in the hall talking, but I could not hear enough to understand what she was saying. Then I felt her climb onto the bed between my legs. I felt her body leaning over me and then the head of her cock pressing against my hole. She pushed the head into me and whispered into my ear, "Okay baby, now you can cum." And she rammed her entire length into me and my little cock exploded into a monster orgasm. Laughing, she said to me, "It feels so good on mommy's cock when you cum." And she pulled her cock back and slammed into me again, her body slapping against my sore ass causing me to cry out into the gag. Immediately, she started fucking in and out of me, hard and fast, slamming her body against mine, giving me an electric shock of pain with every thrust against my stinging ass. Finally, she shoved deep into me, and her cock pulsed as she shot a big load into me.

I heard a strange female voice, "Oh that is so nice." Not being able to move or see, I did not know who it was. Then as I felt mother pull her cock from me and climb off the bed, I felt someone get on the bed and then another hard cock ram into me. Whoever it was, did not waste any time, but started fucking me hard. Grunting and gasping, this other person slammed into me until she also shot a large load deep in me. Slowly she pulled her spent cock from me and immediately when she climbed off the bed, another climbed on and slammed her hard cock into me. Another hard fast fucking followed and I received another large load deep in my ass. Finally, she pulled out and as she climbed off the bed, the ties on my wrists and ankles were undone. Mother removed the gag and blindfold from my face and I looked around and saw Dean Carter and a chubby red-haired futa woman standing there, smiling down at me. I recognized the new woman as Phyliss, the secretary in the department mother worked in.

"Nice," Phyliss said, pulling her slacks on, her large spent cock being tucked inside, "Thanks for sharing your little slut boy."

Running her hand over my ass, Dean Carter said to me, "Back to school this week Ryan, I look forward to your visits to my office. I think Phyliss might join us from time to time."

The three of the ladies then turned and walked out of the room. I rolled over, exhausted and spent. Shortly, mother came back into the room and turned off the light, climbed into bed, and took me into her arms. Kissing me lightly, she said, "Such a naughty boy. Now go to sleep, mommy is here."

(To be continued)