Ryan's Story Pt. 26

Story Info
Ryan leaves the family reunion.
1.5k words
4.65
6k
13

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's Story

Note: A bit of explanation of society in Ryan's world. About 30% of the women are futanari. They have all of the "regular" female anatomy along with a large cock and balls. They are almost always large in size, usually six feet or more. Their cocks are also very large and they have a tremendous sexual appetite. Their vaginas are used only for giving birth, through intrauterine insemination. Girls born to these futa women are of course also futanari. Boys born to them, like our Ryan, are smaller in stature, smooth and hairless for the most part, with a small penis and always a plump round ass. The cum from the futa women is addictive. Once a male absorbs some (it is absorbed into the male body), they develop a craving for more. Relationships between futas and their males are always open, each having sex with other partners to satisfy their needs.

Hopefully, this helps understand the world that Ryan lives in and why he has such a craving for futa cum. Now on with the next chapter.

Chapter 26

I awoke with sun coming in through the window. Mother was lying beside me, on her back, steady breathing of sleep, naked. I was on my side, pressed against her, my arm draped over her, my head on her arm. I slowly raised my head and looked at her, enjoying her beauty. As usual, I woke very horny and desired her deeply. I gently pulled the sheet covering us down, my eyes enjoying looking at her naked body, her large breasts rising and falling with her breathing. I slowly sat up, pulling the sheet down to reveal her complete body, my eyes fixed on her huge cock, half hard with her morning wood. I leaned over and kissed the tip, feeling it twitch. I then took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, tasting her. Slowly I pushed my mouth down, taking more of her, feeling her start to harden. She moaned in her sleep and squirmed a bit as I took all of her, holding her in my mouth, pressing against my throat as her cock grew and hardened. I loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth, soon pressing into my throat. Slowly I raised my mouth and lowered it, sucking. Waking, she looked down at me and smiled.

"Such a wonderful way to wake up," she said, "Good morning baby." as she ran her hand through my hair.

I continued to suck, my mouth up and down her cock, letting it push into my throat on each downward slide. She was now rock hard, her cock throbbing in my mouth.

I lifted my mouth from her, smiling up at her, rising up to straddle her hips. Reaching around behind myself, I grabbed her hard cock and guided it to my eager hole, and lowered myself, feeling it push into me. I slowly sat on her, feeling her twelve-inch cock push deep into me until I was against her. Leaning over, I pressed my lips to hers, feeling her mouth open, sliding my tongue in to play with hers. Pulling my face up a few inches, looking into her eyes, I said, "Good morning mother," and started to ride up and down on her cock. Sitting up, placing my hands on her breasts, fondling and squeezing, I rode her, up and down, her cock sliding in and out of me.

Watching me, she said, "I love how your little cock flops up and down when you ride me," smiling at me.+

Soon she was breathing deeply, panting, and she began to thrust up to me. Then I felt her cock spasm as she held my hips down on her and the warmth of her cum flooded deep in me. I collapsed down on her, squeezing my ass muscles against her cock, milking her. Again I pressed my lips to hers for another passionate kiss. Holding me tight against her, her hands running up and down my back and ass, she said, "We'd better get cleaned up, we need to leave for home soon." Slowly I climbed off of her and we walked hand-in-hand to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. We laughed and joked under the warm water as we washed each other. Climbing out of the shower and drying off, she reached down and fondled my rock-hard little cock.

"Oh baby," she said, "I'm sorry you didn't cum. Do you want mommy to take care of this for you?"

A female voice behind me suddenly said, "No way. I'll take care of him."

Turning, I saw grandmother now entering the bathroom. I gave her a big smile.

With a chuckle, mother said, "Okay mom, I know how much you love it." while she continued to fondle my cock and balls. She then walked to the door and added, "You two hurry now, we need to leave soon," and walked out.

Grandmother took me into her arms and kissed my forehead. "Okay honey, I will take care of this for you," as her hand reached down and cupped my balls. She lifted me to sit on the edge of the sink counter and pulled up a stool from underneath. Sitting down and leaning forward, she placed my legs over her shoulders and took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, oh grandma," I moaned, feeling the warmth of her sucking mouth.

In my horny condition, it didn't take long. Soon I was shooting a large load into her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. Holding me for a few minutes once I was spent, she swirled her tongue around, taking every drop I had to offer. Removing my legs from her shoulders, she stood, taking me down off the counter. Turning us around, she leaned back on the counter and said to me, "Well, now I think it is grandmother's turn." Pushing down on my shoulders to have me now sit on the stool. I smiled at her and unfastened her pants, letting them fall, then pulled her panties down, releasing her hard thirteen-inch cock which was starting to leak. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the slit, tasting her precum. I took the large head into my mouth, slopping my tongue around it, teasing it. Then looking up into her eyes, I slid my mouth down until I felt it pressing against my throat. Pausing a second, giving her a wink, I pushed my mouth down feeling the cock push into my throat until I had my face pressed against her. I held it there for a moment, hearing her moan loudly and as she laid her hand on my head, I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth. Then I pushed back down, letting it bump against my throat and pulling back. Up and down her cock I went with my mouth. I cupped her massive balls in one hand, gently fondling them. Shortly she began to thrust forward, trying to push her cock into my mouth. With a grunt, I felt her balls spasm and holding the head of her cock in my mouth, felt the warm cum shoot as I eagerly swallowed, not wanting to lose a drop. Finally spent, grandmother leaned back on the edge of the counter, getting her breath back. Slowly I slid my mouth up and off of her cock, letting it fall. Licking my lips, I stood and leaned forward and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Oh baby," she said pulling me into a hug, "That was great. I look forward to seeing a lot of you when I move to town."

Pulling up her pants, we walked out into the living room area. Mother was standing there, dressed, setting her suitcase down. Looking at me, she said, "Get dressed honey, it's time to head home."

I walked into my room, leaving the door open, listening to them chat. I kept my back to them since they did enjoy looking at my bubble butt. I gave them a bit of show as I dressed, bending over to pick up my clothes, looking back over my shoulder smiling at them.

"Stop teasing," mother yelled to me, "Get dressed."

I heard mother talking to grandmother about Julie. Apparently, she had overdone it last night with too much drinking and was still passed out. Mother wasn't sure what to do with her but grandmother got her off the hook.

"I'm not leaving until later today. Let her sleep and I'll take her home with me. I'm coming over to your place next weekend to look at some houses, I'll bring her home then," grandmother told her.

So after some hugs from grandmother (along with a squeeze of my ass), mother and I took our bags downstairs to the lobby. We went over to thank Margaret for allowing us to stay at her lodge. Looking at me, she said, "I really enjoyed having you here Ryan. Hopefully, you can get back for a weekend this summer. Otherwise, I'll see you at the next reunion in six months."

I smiled at her and told her I really hoped to get back soon and that I had a lot of fun and was looking forward to more.

Mother and I got in the car and headed for home.

(To be continued)