Ryn's Need for Self Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hid and trembled and sweated anxiously. An eternity later, perhaps 20 minutes or so, a car came barreling down the street and screeched to a halt near the cart. Harry and Ryn leaped out and ran to the cart. Ryn called out, "Louise! Where are you?"

A fresh surge of adrenaline raced through Louise's veins. Like a gopher rising up out of its burrow, she popped up inside the shrubbery. "Here! I'm here!" She was almost blubbering with relief as they grabbed her clothes from inside the car and raced over to her. They helped Louise out of the shrubs and, acting as a team, pulled her clothes onto her body as best they could. She was now giddy with relief.

After bundling Louise into the car's back seat, Joe, Ryn and Harry all lifted the cart and swung it around to face back the way it'd come. Ryn swiftly replaced a battery, supplying the cart with a sufficient charge. She climbed aboard the cart as Joe and Harry returned to the car. During all this, a few people had wandered up, and had been ogling Louise as she was dressed, observed her being helped into the car, and had carefully watched the actions with the re-positioning of the cart.

Seeing their quizzical expressions, Ryn addressed the onlookers, saying, "Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your rapt attention to our piece of performance art. That concludes this show." She didn't know if they'd buy into that explanation, but figured it was worth a try.

One person, looking slightly baffled, started a slow, tentative clapping. Others gradually joined in. Finally, about everyone present was applauding, before they began to disperse.

She'd said the show was over, but the few people that remained did get an extra treat.

Lifting her skirt, she settled her pussy over the still warm vibrator, slick with Louise's juices and cum fluids. Realizing that she was pressing her friend's fluids deep into her own pussy, Ryn shivered with delight. She was sitting upright on the saddle, not kneeling, with her feet planted on the floor of the cart in front of her. This allowed her to lean over and manually engage the drive wheels. She might have to pause at various intersections, but she'd make the long journey, driving the cart back home. Each time the slow progress became a little tedious, Ryn pumped her hips up and down several times, fucking herself on the vibrator. She made a mental note to add vibrator activation to the manual controls, as well.

When she pulled into her back yard, she found the trio waiting for her. Harry had gotten Louise some food and drink, while Joe cuddled her as they waited. After the dark haired woman had rested and eaten, she'd started thanking the two young men in her own fashion. When Ryn approached the group, Louise had a cock in each hand, and was happily stroking them to full, straining erections. She kept pumping them as Ryn explained to Louise how she'd fainted from hunger and fatigue.

"Joe and Harry found me, here in the backyard, unconscious on the ground. After they revived me, we looked for the cart and realized it must've made it out of the yard. We got into the car, and decided to look for you downhill. Thank goodness we were right! I don't know how long I was out like that, or why the timer didn't stop you after 10 minutes, but you'd traveled quite a distance!"

Louise sighed in relief. "Look at the bright side. I survived. I didn't get hit by a car. The police didn't show up and arrest me. No one shouted out my name in recognition, so maybe no one knew it was me. After all the gag obscured my face a little, and the posture collar stretched my neck." She looked from Ryn to Harry to Joe. "And, other than you three, no one has had a detailed, prolonged look at the naked torso that they know belongs to me. So I doubt anyone recognized me from my tits or pussy." She flushed a little. "Of course, there may be many images of my body flooding the Internet from people's cell phones. But there's not much I can do about that."

"Speaking of detailed, prolonged looks at your naked torso," Harry began, with a lecherous expression on his face. "Can we now do more than look?"

Louise laughed, stripped off, laid herself back on the grass and opened her arms and legs. "Come on, big boy," she demanded in a husky voice. "Come and fuck me silly!"

Joe was gaining more and more confidence at voicing what he wanted with women, which pleased Ryn. Addressing Louise, he asked, "Can I get in on that action, too?"

Louise grinned and licked her lips like a cat that had just lapped up some cream. "Sure, Joe. I've got two holes down here, and they both feel like they want to be stuffed," she said, pointing at the spot where her thighs came together.

"Dibs on her ass hole!" Harry yelled, as he threw off his clothes and got onto his back next to Louise. His stiff cock poked upward like a fleshy flagpole. Giggling, she squatted over his hips, facing his feet, as she took some of the slippery liquids adorning her pussy and smeared them over her butt hole. Harry's hands grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, stretching her anal ring open as she began working the lube into that rear hole.

"Fine with me," Joe told Harry, obligingly. "I want to plow her pussy anyway." His clothes were quickly scattered on the grass. As Louise slowly impaled her ass on Harry's cock, she started leaning backward. He reached up and grasped her magnificent mammaries to help her stretch her torso out against his chest, and began humping up into her from below.

Ryn took hold of Louise's smoothly shaven labia and parted them, holding her open until Joe's entry. Kneeling, he slotted his cock into the warm, wet embrace of her pussy, and buried it to the hilt. He was braced on his hands so he could look from Louise's wide-eyed expression of enjoyment of this double penetration, down along her torso, where her breasts were being massaged and teased by Harry's hands, down across her belly and mound, and ultimately watching his cock sliding in and out of her honey pot. Seeing how her labia clung to his dick each time he partially withdrew was so extremely erotically exciting that he almost ejaculated after a few strokes!

Ryn correctly interpreted his suddenly apprehensive look, and acted quickly. Whispering into his ear, she said, "Take your time, Joe. We have all afternoon and evening, and I want you to save some of that for me, too." She kissed him tenderly, and then slowly began removing her clothes. Joe was able to divide his attention now between Louise and Ryn, and that helped him regain control.

However, Louise was in the process of losing control, and thrilled by the prospect of doing so. "Both of you hold still for me," she begged. Harry and Joe obeyed, stopping their movements. Louise began a slight rotary, grinding motion with her hips, making the cocks move inside her at the rate and angles that she sought. "Ohhhh... fuck... yes... yes..." she groaned. Ryn leaned in between Joe and Louise, licking one of her nipples and gently tweaking the other. That was all it took to send Louise over the edge!

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she cried out as her body began shuddering. Her ass and pussy muscles clenched and released in rapid cycles as she shook and bucked. Harry and Joe gritted their teeth, enjoying the sensation of Louise's release, but holding back, since they both wanted to enjoy a fuck session with Ryn, as well.

When Louise calmed down, she rose up and kissed Joe hard, carefully detached her pussy and ass from the wonderful erections that had pleasured her, and gave Harry a lusty kiss as she made room for Ryn to take her place.

"That looked like so much fun!" Ryn exclaimed. "I want a double penetration, too!"

"Can I have the ass this time?" Joe asked.

"You sure can," Ryn promised, kissing him happily. "Since Harry's still on his back, I'll kneel over him doggy style, and work his dick into my pussy. Then you can take my ass from behind me. I suggest you hold my hips and straddle me like that, Joe."

"Wait!" Louise demanded. "Let me get her ass hole ready for you, Joe, and guide you in." Ryn quickly felt Louise's hot tongue lapping at her anus, wetting it thoroughly. Then the tongue began poking its way inward, drilling, demanding entry. Once Ryn's muscles had relaxed enough, Louise's fingers replaced her tongue, entering, stretching, and dilating her nether hole. Finally, Louise seemed satisfied, and she and Joe spread Ryn's ass cheeks wide apart as Louise took a firm grasp on Joe's manhood and placed his glans right smack dab at the center of Ryn's opening. She spit on the cock's shaft as Joe pressed it slowly inward, and all three of them heard Ryn's moan of delight as her second lower hole was filled.

For a while, Harry humped up into her from below by raising his hips and arching his back. And Joe crouched over her hips and pummeled her ass from above. Not to be left out, Louise played with Ryn's tits, encouraging her, "Feel those cocks moving like pistons in your holes, my slut friend! These two studs are reaming you with powerful strokes! What an obscene, arousing sight! Let go of your control! They want you to cum! I want you to cum! We want to see you convulsing in orgasm, honey!"

Soon, it became obvious that Harry was tiring. Lifting his hips up and down rapidly like that was wearing him out. Ryn sensed this, and slowly began adjusting her pose, sliding her knees toward his feet, until she was stretched out on top of him, while his ass remained on the grass, and he could rest. Feeling her shift of position, Joe shifted his own, keeping his cock inside her ass and also stretching out his body. He ended up pressed gently along her back, not pinning her so hard that she'd be unable to move.

All the extra contact of warm skin against her own raised Ryn's arousal to a fever pitch, and she began a grinding action with her hips similar to what Louise had done earlier, although Ryn was face down as she did it. Her motions made the double stuffing of cock inside her tight tunnels move so sensuously that she began gasping, close to climax. Louise slid her hands between Ryn and Harry, cupping Ryn's tits in her hands, squeezing their sensitive tissues just right. Emitting a howl, Ryn's felt the orgasm claim her body, inexorably driving her into a hedonistic rapture of release! Her cum juices anointed both men's genitals delightfully.

As exciting as Ryn's delicious cries and movements were, Joe and Harry just barely managed to hold back their own orgasms, heeding Louise's plea, "Wait! Wait! I want some of your cum, too!"

When Ryn murmured, "Thank you both! That was fantastic. Mind-blowing. I heard Louise asking for your cum, and I'd like some too. Would you be OK, this time, with jacking off onto our bodies with a hot shower of semen?"

They didn't have to be asked more than once. In moments, Louise and Ryn were face up, pressed side by side against one another on the grass. Joe and Harry stood on either side of them, looking down as their hands vigorously pumped their straining cocks. The cords in their necks were standing out from their efforts as they gazed with ecstasy at the naked flesh stretched out below them. Their eyes were darting from the women's faces to their tits to their hands playing in each other's pussy.

The sight was so erotic that soon the men were grunting as their cocks began spurting! Glob after glob of hot, sticky semen flew down, splatting on tits, tummies, cunts and even faces! The women were a lovely mess by the time the seed stopped jetting from the men standing above them. Ryn and Louise took turns lapping the white man-scented streaks from each other's bodies. Their lips made obscene slurping sounds as they sucked up all they could. The men just watched and marveled, their slowly deflating cocks still twitching from time to time.

Afterward, cuddling, they all agreed that the carnal celebration that had followed Louise's mishap with the cart was quite memorable. Perhaps more-so because the dark-haired woman's libido had been revved up by her feelings of humiliation, embarrassment, and loss of control, having been bound and helpless like that as strangers viewed her predicament. A kinky idea began taking hazy shape inside Ryn's fertile mind. Whether it would come to fruition, only time would tell.

12