S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you mean, you could never afford knee highs?" Sam asked, her curiosity piqued. "They're pretty affordable."

"Ah," Anna said, her smile diminishing a little.

"Oh, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to touch on a personal subject!" Sam exclaimed, standing and holding a hand to her mouth again. She had spoken without thinking, so entranced was she by the big titted hottie wearing her first pair of proper boots.

"It's okay," Anna's smile returned to full beam. "I can at least say I've worn a pair now!"

Anna walked over and gave Sam a hug, and she could literally feel the slight shake in the girl.

"You... okay?"

Sam held her at arms length, letting concern fill her face.

"This is m-my first time," she replied, looking bashful and shy. "My f-first time I'm out on my own. No parents, no sister, no b-brother, no friends I've known f-forever... or f-f-friends at all..."

"Hey," Sam said, giving her a little nudge under the chin with the flat of her finger. "You have one friend now, at least."

"I can s-smell smoke on you," Anna suddenly said. "Think you could spare one?"

"For my new roomie? I'll go have one with you!"

12