Underestimating a Dangerous Femme

Story Info
I pay the price for not seeing her as a threat.
1.7k words
3.8
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of my stories are just imagined fantasies and have no basis in real events or real people. All characters in my stories are entirely fictional and are not based on any real people in any way.

I consider myself to be a pretty smart person. I keep to myself when there's drama, or if I do get involved it's almost always to try and diffuse the situation. I've never pissed off a bully, gotten into a fight, or been beaten up in any sense really. It wasn't until recently that I realized how much I am unprepared for encountering someone dangerous because I'm so used to being able to avoid conflict. It was then that I realized just how much of a turn on it is for me to be totally at the mercy of someone else.

I didn't think much of it when this beautiful femme joined our team at work. She was someone I'd be working with regularly and she seemed really nice, but I always figured it was just her being polite. I like to be professional in the workplace so I have a rule not to ask out coworkers or anything like that. It can get messy and make things awkward in an environment where teamwork is crucial. So when someone seems flirty I just pass it off as them trying to be polite or friendly. But this time it was different. She kept asking to spend time together outside of work. And I started to think "why not? She's fun to be around. What's the harm?" So we hung out regularly for about 2 weeks until I found out that by being safe and polite and treating her like a friend, i had actually been fueling a massive amount of sexual frustration in her.

It happened on a Friday evening after work. She had come over to mine for a drink and, apparently, to get laid finally. She slammed the first drink down, surprising me and turned back to me, a fire in her eyes. She told me she wanted to fuck me so bad and had wanted to since we had started working together. I was taken a back and really flattered. I quickly told her I'd be happy to undo the frustration I had created over the past 2 weeks and give her a good pounding.

She looked me up and down, a little unimpressed, and said the following "oh, you don't get to decide what we're doing tonight. You've been leading me on for weeks so if we're going to do this at all..." She stood up, walked over to me, placed a hand on my chest, and pushed me to the wall behind me. "I'm going to use you how I want. And it going to be that way the whole time. If you want to apologize for giving me blue balls then that's what you'll do and you'll like it." She kept me there and slowly moved her hand up to grab around my throat and her other hand started moving down towards my crotch slowly. "Or, if you don't like it, I'll go find someone else to satisfy me. And you'll have to think about how you didn't get to fuck me every single day at work from now on. Do you understand?"

She gripped my balls hard as she hissed into my ear. My eyes wide, I could barely move let alone respond. I found my voice as soon as she started to tighten her grip on both my neck and my balls. "yes, yes of course. Anything you say ma'am."

She chuckled smoothly and softly cooed in my ear "good boy."

Up until this point, I had always seen myself as more of a "top" rather than a "bottom" but the moment she said "good boy" I felt my whole world flip upside down. Hell, from the moment she slammed me against the wall I knew I was out of my depth and dealing with someone who wouldn't shy away from hurting me if it meant she would get off from it. At that point, part of me wanted to stop this and return to things that I'm more comfortable with. I could see that there was a dangerous fire in her eyes and that scared me. Maybe it would be better to potentially regret not having sex with her if it meant I wasn't in danger. But another part of me couldn't help dwelling on how hot that danger was.

I sat there feeling her hands on me, threatening me. I swallowed and shivered. Her eyes locked with mine immediately and she smiled evilly. "Awww, are you scared little guy? You worried I'll break your balls? Or your windpipe? I wonder which you'd be more scared for me to crush?"

She began to squeeze harder and I began to breath harder and wince. I let out an unconscious moans and she giggled. "ooh I love the noises you make when I hurt you. I think we should take you to your bed and find other ways to make you make those adorable little whimpers."

She took her hand off my neck and grabbed a fistful of hair. she then started pulling me away from the wall and down the hall to my bedroom. She pushed me back down onto the bed and then looked down at me. I started to push myself up but she lifted a leg and placed her foot on my crotch.

"Ah ah ah. You're going nowhere. Don't move. If you do I'll step down on them hard." I stopped moving. "good boy" I felt the shiver again. She took her foot away and began tying me to the bed. I sat there and let her do it. I knew she was going to use me once she had me tied down and there would be nothing I could do to stop her from doing whatever she wanted with my body, or my mind.

The thought of it got me hard as a rock and I started breathing heavy again. I heard her giggle at my anticipation. She leaned over to look me in the eyes, smiling. She was radiant, but the look in her eye was evil. I remember being so mesmerized by how innocent she could seem while doing something so sadistic to me.

She giggled and slapped me across the face. As she saw me blush she giggled even harder. "It's so funny that you're such a little masochist. I can't believe you're getting hard from my beating the shit out of you. I'm going to have so much fun using you. And it's so funny to know that you can't even do anything about it."

The rest of that night is a blur to me. All I know is that the next day I was covered in bruises, hickies, and bite marks all over my body. It felt like my dick was numb. In the morning, I tried to get up to go hide in the bathroom to wait until she left but I didn't realize that she was already awake.

She grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face into the pillows. She dug her nails into my throat and then whispered in my ear "I hope you know that this was your doing. You led me on. You made me want to hurt you. You came over and over for me hurting you. And you never once told me no. So I just wanted to warn you. Or maybe threaten you. If you ever breathe a word of this to another soul, I will come back to hurt you again, except you won't be cumming, you'll be bleeding. From this moment on we're just coworkers again... At least until I change my mind and decide I miss hurting you to make us both cum..."

Her hands softened for a moment as I felt her hot breath on my cheek, she was clearly thinking about doing something else to me. I swallowed. I kind of wanted her to do it. But then she caught her breath. "Am I Understood? This stays between you and me... Or else. Right?"

"Yes Huntress." She pulled me up and licked her lips as she looked over the face of the person she used and abused just last night.

"Good, you even remember my title. That'll come in handy later. But don't use that in the office either. Just my name is fine. And if you're a good boy maybe you'll even get a reward in the future. Who knows. So are you a good boy?"

"Yes Huntress."

"Then I will see you on Monday at work. Goodbye"

And with that she got up and left my apartment. I could still feel my heart beating a mile a minute long after she had left. But she was well and truly gone after that.

Things at work went back to before we started hanging out so much. We were polite to each other and even shared a joke every now and then. But whenever I felt like things might be somewhere near normal, I'd catch her looking at me like a cat does with it's favorite toy. The fear would return and shed laugh quietly to herself, having seen the tent id pitch each time I caught her looking. But she never touched me again. All I ever got back was a wink or a finger to her lips miming "shhhh."

After a couple months I changed jobs for a big pay bump and we stopped talking. I figure I'm probably good to move on with my life at this point but every time the opportunity to see someone else presents itself I see her little smirk, that fire in her eyes, and just a little head shake. I know if she found me with someone else she'd rip me apart.

So I just have to wait for the day she finds me. Wait for her to enter my room while I'm sleeping. Wait for her to quickly tie me down so I can't struggle. Wait for her to use me like a toy and hurt me however she wants to.

And I'm so excited for that day to come.