S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Boots and fetishes, things that go well together!
2.8k words
4.47
2.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Sam lay in her bed, covers down to her hips, her nipples gently perked in the slight draft of the building's circulating air. A smile was on her face, both hands behind her head, one of them still slightly slick after she had had an orgasm to Laura's picture a few minutes earlier.

She thought back to what she had learned about Joanna. Anna, she reminded herself. First of all, when she had a smoke in her lips, if she had been wearing all leather, she would have passed as a Domina, no problem. As it was, she was undeniably shy, but slowly opening up. Having a bad stutter probably didn't help, but so far, the only time it had been brought up was that time earlier in the afternoon.

She had learned that in Idaho, being the middle of five siblings made her feel a little lost, a little forgotten in the family. She did her bit, went to school, got good grades, had applied for a ton of scholarships, won two, chose S.C.A.T. Her family was Mormon, even though secretly and behind their backs, Anna had pretty much sworn off religion by the time she was 14.

It was also the reason why, even as they stood in the smoke pit off to the right of the main entrance of their dorm tower, Anna couldn't stop looking down at her feet, not really believing she was wearing a $200 pair of leather knee highs with big, chunky, sexy heels. When you have five kids, and both mom and dad work nine-to-fives in a pretty boring corner of the country, you don't really have much extra spending money.

Sam had also learned that Joanna was not a regular smoker, which was something that was both bad and good. Good because it meant that Sam could have a smoke, come back up to the room, and not bother Anna with the smell. But it was bad, because it meant that Sam didn't have a regular smoke break chat friend.

She learned that her roomie had started smoking at 15, like her, after her boyfriend at the time and his friends had pressured her to try it out. She had grown to like it, but not so much as to smoke enough to be fully addicted. She had almost become so after she had been dumped by that boyfriend suddenly, her heart torn by her first "true" love. She had cursed off boys then, and it was through one of her own girl friends that she had discovered that the shape and form of a woman also made her just as wet as seeing a large bulge in a man's pants.

Sam, meanwhile, had told her about her family past, the divorce of her parents, her mom being a bit of a bitchy asshole, her dad not talking to her at all. She talked about the Navy, about how many secret rendezvous she had had on shore with many other Navy women, often not on her ship or crew.

Of course, Sam left out the whole thing about liking to piss on people, ballbust guys, fuck men and women up the ass with her strapon, and all the other things that you often don't talk about when getting to know someone.

They had finished their smokes and Sam could see that Anna got a little wet herself when she flicked the butt on the ground, looked at it, then stomped on it with the boots before grinding it out. A shy fetishist, but Sam knew one when she saw one. That was the reason it seems that she had made Anna's entire year when she told her she could keep the boots. They were a couple of years old anyways, and Sam had a thing for going boot shopping.

Anna had agreed wholeheartedly that shopping was good, especially for new boots, so the two were set to go on a girls day out tomorrow, before Sam's "date" with Maggie the day after.

Pulling up the covers, Sam settled into the warm glow of her aftergasm, took a few deep breaths through her nose, and was asleep before she finished the last breath.

---------------

"Oh my god, it works so well!"

Sam grinned at Anna, who was wearing her "new" boots, and had decided to dress for the day in a cute pair of jean shorts and a camisole that hid her quite significant bra. She had her lovely cleavage just showing, half her thighs were exposed from the base of the shorts, and her arms were bare, showing Sam the surprising full-sleeve tattoo of a bunch of cartoon-style characters that Anna had on her right shoulder down to her wrist. It had been hidden under her longsleeve yesterday, and to Sam, it just added to the hotness factor, knowing how tatted up she herself was.

"Told ya," Sam let a little Kentucky drawl into her voice. She was wearing the same outfit as yesterday except with stiletto heel leather zip up knee highs, and tight leather pants instead of jeans, "boots and jeans just work. The shorter the leg, the longer the boot. The longer the leg, the shorter the boot. It's one of those golden ratio things."

Anna beamed at her, then, after a moment, walked over and leaned down, giving Sam a kiss on the cheek.

"T-t-t-thank you for the boots," she said with pure appreciation.

"Hey, for my roomie, anything," Sam said, lifting a hand to cup Anna's cheek, before she caught herself and instead snaked it around her neck and pulled her into another hug. "Besides, I've got a few more options," she said as Anna straightened up, lifting a boot up and wiggling it in the air at her for a moment.

Sam stood up, tapping her pockets to make sure she had everything, and Anna picked up her cute little purse off the kitchenette table. She went through first, holding the door open for Sam, then locked it behind them. Since it was just coming up to 9 AM, the first stirrings of people leaving their dorm rooms to either head out or head to the student's mess for breakfast was happening. With her sharp stiletto heel strikes echoing down the hallway, with the thumping heelfalls of Anna beside her, the pair garnered a few quick glances and even a smirk or two.

Sam couldn't help but notice the more confident strides of Anna, the slightly more aggressive stance, a whiff of minor superiority coming off her. She wanted to bite her lip, thinking of her roomie in a corset that hugged tight to the body and creaked when it was strained, but she had to make do with letting her pussy get hot and wet.

As they descended the stairs, Anna finally spoke.

"So why do you have so many b-boots?" she asked innocently. "I mean, a-a-apart from the obvious because I can."

Sam smirked and looked over her shoulder at Anna.

"Because I can," her smirk turned into a full grin.

"Asshat," Anna grinned back, hopping down a couple of steps to give her a light thwap on the back of the head. "But, seriously, why not even have a pair of sneakers or some c-comfy shoes?"

Sam stopped on the second floor landing, turning to face Anna, who stopped with a slightly questioning look on her face.

"I do, but you want to know the real reason?" Sam asked conspiratorially.

"Uh... yes?" Anna answered, raising an eyebrow.

"Ever wonder how I can afford all these boots?" Sam said, resuming the trek down the stairs. Once they were outside and beyond earshot of anyone visible, she dropped her voice down low. "Before I came here, I did online shows."

"Shows?" Anna asked, looking confused for a half a second before her eyes widened. "Oh... ohhhhh... shows..."

"What can I say?" Sam said, raising her arms above her head in a stretch, but dropping them down her body like a stripper would. "Who wouldn't want to pay to see all this?"

Anna burst out laughing at the exaggerated stripper move, which Sam followed up with a little pole twirl on an invisible stage, spinning around and dropping into a crouch, hands up and above her head as she turned her head to the side, opened her mouth just a little, and added the sexy gasp that usually got her more than a few tips.

"Goddamn," her roommate said, in a tone that told how turned on she had just become. "You really are guh-good at that."

Sam winked, turning, and wiggled her leather covered ass at Anna.

"Damned straight!"

The two laughed, with Anna giving Sam a quick smack on the ass.

"Well," Sam looked at her friend. "Someone's getting a bit braver."

"Well," Anna replied, ducking into kiss Sam on the cheek again. "Someone gave s-someone a pair of k-kickass boots."

Sam laughed again, hugging Anna around the shoulders as the pair walked out the front gate of the campus, feeling a surprisingly firm and strong arm snake around her waist, the hand resting on her hip. How she kept the lustful look from her eyes as she smiled at her new bestie, she would never know, but she did know that before the semester had even started, she was already in the good books of three extremely sexy ladies.

---------------

"Hmmmm..."

Anna's face was pursed in thought, as Sam stood, hands on hips, smiling, over-the-knee stiletto heeled boots on her feet, done up over her leathers. They were one of three pairs that the two had whittled down from about thirty when they had first walked around the shoe store, picking pretty much anything that caught their attention. These boots had a nice little BDSM-ish touch at the top with a strap and buckle that was just below the knee, giving them a mildly naughty look, that accompanied the 4 inch stiletto heels nicely.

Anna, leaning back and tapping her finger on her lips in thought as she sat a few feet way, was doing nothing to ease Sam's ever-building desire to bed the woman, as her camisole was pulled tight across her chest from her arm tucked under her tits. Those boots on her feet, the way the shorts rode up just enough to be almost scandalous in how much thigh was showing, and the fact that she looked so utterly cute with those glasses and thinking aloud like she was...

"I like them better than the knee highs," she said, sitting up and leaning forward a little, giving Sam an unintended angle straight down her cleavage. "But honestly, I can't really chose between them or the high fashion ones."

Sam looked over at the lace up over the knees that she was talking about, a middle-name brand with a steel stiletto heel and a pointed, metal capped toe that would have made for some excellent ballbusting boots from her Domina days...

"You know," Sam said, wiggling a booted foot in the air as she easily balanced on the other one from years of practice, noticing Anna bite her bottom lip just a tiny bit, "I like the feel of these ones better. A bit sturdier in the ball of the foot."

Smirking openly, she strode the three steps over to Anna, who looked up at her as she lifted a boot and planted the sole between her legs, the toe just an inch from her groin. Her roomie blushed fiercely for a moment, then dropped her gaze down to the leather covered knee in front of her, her smile slowly disappearing.

"Also, very good for making really cute girls blush," she dropped her voice as she leaned down and took Anna's chin in her fingers, "when they openly admit to they have a boot fetish."

"C'moonnnn," Anna whimpered slightly, frowning, "that's n-n-n-not fair."

Sam chuckled and stepped back, doing a little pirouette to show off the boots.

"Definitely these ones," she said, nodding to herself. "Feel good, fit over the leathers, and makes the ladies wet."

"Shush!" Anna went a shade of red as she blushed harder, covering her face, embarrassed. "You're insufferable!" she said after she looked up, the smile returning gently.

Sam laughed, then walked back over to Anna, leaned down, took her chin in her hand, and after a moment of staring into those beautiful eyes, gave her a decently firm kiss on the lips.

"Sorry babe," she said, getting another blush from the woman at the compliment, her face a mask of surprise, "you're just too cute to not have a little tease at."

She watched as the brunette brought a hand almost unconsciously to her lips, her green eyes locked onto Sam's blue ones and wide open, a smile creasing her face from cheek to cheek that was not forced. In that moment, she felt her heart soar as the deep pools of emerald seemed to sparkle, so much so that she gasped slightly, and flicked her eyes down to Anna's lips, noticing how they were shining, moist, inviting...

Anna blinked, and then seemed to realize what her hand was doing and slapped it down rather violently into her own lap, and stared at her own feet suddenly. Sam, frowning, slowly sat down beside her, catching the almost angry sideways glance despite her roomie trying to hide it behind her long brown locks.

"Anna," Sam said quietly, just for her, placing her hand on the girl's upper back reassuringly. "I didn't mean to-"

Her roomie flushed bright red, snapping her head to look away from her with an angry, embarrassed sound. A moment later, she huffed, stood up, and stomped out of the store, leaving Sam somewhat flabbergasted, sitting there looking after the girl as she turned and walked off down the sidewalk. Her gaze met the shop attendant's as she stood behind the counter, and she received a what the hell look.

Working quickly, Sam got the boots off and into their box, her regular boots on, and paid for them.

"Sorry about the mess," she said resignedly, as she hadn't put any of the other boots she had tried on away.

"Go make up with your girlfriend," the cashier, who's name was Lucy, or at least her nametag said as much, gave her an understanding look. "I'll take care of it for you."

Sam was about to reply that Anna wasn't her girlfriend, then paused and thought back to the longing look they had shared with each other. She simply smiled, nodded at Lucy, then stepped out of the front door onto the sidewalk, looking in both directions to see if she could spot her roommate.

Nothing.

"Oh," Sam said, letting her shoulders sag, "fuck."

She quickly started walking the way she had seen Anna go, and got as far as the corner of the building before she smelled cigarette smoke and looked over to her left. Anna was hiding just inside the alleyway before the next building, leaning against the wall, a cigarette in her fingers and was just finishing exhaling what must have been a deep drag. She looked up at the sound of approaching heels, and then looked dejectedly down, a tear streaming down her cheek.

"I'm s-s-suh-suh-sorry," Anna said, sounding like she was on the verge of a total breakdown, her stutter very thick now.

"You," Sam said, walking up to her and taking her free hand in her own, "have absolutely nothing to be sorry about."

"I e-em-em-embarrassed you," she said, sniffling a little. "I felt so c-c-cor-cornered..."

"Hey," Sam said, this time taking Anna's cheek in her palm and lifting her face so as to look her dead in the eyes, and felt that same soaring in her heart as those vulnerable, deep, emotional green eyes finally met hers. "You didn't embarrass me. I was teasing you a bit too much, and I surprised you with a kiss. It's my fault."

Anna held her gaze for a few moments, then flicked her eyes down so that it wasn't so intense.

"I sh-sh-should have told you earlier," she said, sounding about as dejected as Sam had ever heard someone, "but I'm-"

"-Not needing to tell me anything right now," Sam cut her off gently. "We're out in public, and I have obviously pushed things way too far, and I am sincerely sorry about that."

Sam gently reached forward, hovering a moment before pulling Anna into the gentlest hug she could manage.

"Let's go back to the dorm, ok? Once you're ready, you can tell me what you want, as much as you want, and I promise no teasing and I will listen to everything you want to lay out to me."

Anna nodded, taking a drag on the cigarette, exhaling down out of her nose. Sam took a step back, and then held out her hand.

"C'mon," she said as Anna, after a moment, took it, "I'll buy you a burger on the way back, I know a great little place right by campus."