S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
The two dorm mates discover something about each other.
1.6k words
4.37
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Sam glanced out her bedroom window, frowning as the dusk settled into night.

She and Anna had walked back, not really saying much, sharing a couple of smokes, before Sam had made good on her promise and bought lunch for them both at Maggie's diner, but well before Maggie's shift would start. They had come back to the dorm, devoured the burgers, fries, and milkshakes, and then her roomie, politely excusing herself, had gone into her room and closed the door, the sound of the door lock being turned meaning she did not want to be bothered at all.

Being honest with herself, Sam felt about twenty layers of guilty and shitty at the same time. While she had intended for the teasing to be fun and even a little kinky, she had forgotten the very first rule of any type of kink activity: Consent.

She had no idea if Anna practiced any kink, if she even knew what BDSM, CBT, and the billions of other acronyms in the fetish world meant, and if she would consent to any of it. She had teased and pushed it over the edge, had kissed her in what many people considered an intimate way, and in that unguarded moment, when they had stared into each others eyes...

Sam knew the difference between lust and genuine feelings, and she was sure that she had felt genuine feelings as she went over the moment for the hundredth time in her head. She knew that she had felt a surge of emotion, of desire, of wanting through herself, but she also knew that she had felt a connection in those beautiful green eyes of her roommate, and the sparkle in that totally vulnerable moment made her heart skip a beat even now.

But does she feel the sa-

"Hey," Anna said quietly from her door.

"Hey yourself," Sam smiled as she stood from her computer desk chair, padding over in her PJ pants and comfy night shirt and sitting on the bed. She patted the bed beside her, and Anna, now in a set of sweatpants and a shirt that was big even on her, walked over shyly and sat down. Not too close to Sam, but still easily within hug distance if one was needed. "First of all, I'm sorry I hurt you. I was being playful, but ended up being a bitch."

Anna nodded, fidgeting with her hands in her lap as she didn't look up. She sat like that for a good couple of minutes, just stroking her fingers, cracking a knuckle now and then, all the time looking down at her hands.

"I'm a-au-au-autistic," she said finally, quietly. "High f-f-functioning ASD and Asperger's, as well a-a-as ADHD."

Of course, Sam mentally slapped herself and let her head fall back slightly to look up at the ceiling while mouthing about ten swear words at once. I overloaded her and she shut down.

"I... am so sorry I overloaded you," Sam said, genuinely, after looking back down and over at Anna. She almost reached out to touch her arm, but bit her lower lip and let her own head hang. She felt sick with guilt, as the signs had been right there in front of her. The inability to take joking compliments, the way she had shied away from anything more than friendly touch at the store, the stutter getting worse the closer she got and the more she teased, the surprise of the kiss coming with a compliment that she was beautiful...

She closed her eyes and sighed, not for drama, but in admonishment of herself. It surprised her, then, when a warm hand caressed her cheek, and she felt fingertips trace her jawline, stopping under her chin and lifting it gently. She opened her eyes, meeting those deep emerald pools that made her heart soar again, the small smile just perfect on the brunette girl's face.

"I... also don't really know how to say this," Anna said, a small trace of... something in her voice, "but... I... I think t-th-that I... uh... um... God... I... like you. A l-l-lot. Really a lot. T-that didn't make s-s-sen-sen-sen-"

Sam's heart skipped a beat, and she brought a hand up to cover Anna's on her cheek as she smiled as gently as she could. The other woman was blushing so hard that she was nearly turning purple and her mouth was frozen in the middle of a word, her stutter overloaded.

"I like you too, Anna," she replied quietly. "Truth be told, that look between us at the store..."

Her roomie smiled with both her face and her eyes and looked down shyly, fiddling with the drawstring on her sweatpants as she radiated the blush that was racing up her face to attempt to touch her hairline. To Sam, she looked so completely and innocently cute that she could literally feel her heart melting inside her chest.

"That's when... I-I-I figured out I l-l-liked you. Like, really really really like you... as more than just someone I-I-I live with for school," Anna sounded nervous as fuck but kept pushing through her sentence, blushing deeply the whole time. "I... knew I was okay... with both sides. But... I've never felt that with another woman... and... n-n-never this quickly... and you're... so... so... b-buh-buh-beautiful."

The way she was pausing half a beat every few words, the way her stutter was fading in and out, the way she was almost continuously biting her bottom lip, the way her eyes were darting down for quick glances at lips, her chest, her body, Sam knew what that had meant. She turned her face into Anna's hand and kissed the palm gently, then moved her hand away with a smile. Reaching down, she tugged up the hem of her shirt.

"What are yo- oh," Anna blushed a brighter red when the shirt came off over Sam's head, and she grinned as she tossed it aside, reaching behind to undo her bra, letting it fall then slide off the bed onto the floor. Her breasts and fit body were just there for the emerald eyes to widen at, drinking in the canvas that was her torso.

Her tattoos were on full display, the little cherry blossom branch on her left arm that matched the art across the top of her chest and on her right thigh, the geometric design butterfly sleeve on her right arm, and the first big one she had gotten on her first leave in the Navy, the biomechanical skull all up her left side. There was also the simple geometric design between her breasts, and the dragon eating its own tail around her navel. She smiled even wider thinking about the full tat of a Japanese-style woman on her left leg that she would show those green eyes later, right as the cute brunette almost unconsciously lifted a hand, her eyes fixed on the round, shapely tits, before she glanced up and held still, as if silently asking permission.

"Go ahead," Sam smiled, giving her bedroom eyes and what she hoped was a seductive smile. "Touch me all you want, you have my permission."

The next moment, she moaned gently as a warm hand cupped at one of her breasts, thumb coming up to rub across a stiffening nipple, the fingers squeezing her flesh gently. She watched as Anna's breath visibly quickened, as if she was touching some forbidden fruit, something so valuable that it overrode any nerves, and then her other hand came up and groped at Sam's other breast. She was so incredibly gentle, it felt like a light breeze was moving across her skin, and she watched the brunette blink quickly, fighting through something in her head.

"Your skin is so soft," she whispered, emphasizing it by running a hand between Sam's breasts, "and you're... so-so-so warm..."

She glanced up as Sam scooted forward on the bed, bringing a hand up to cup at Anna's neck, thumb stroking her cheek as her fingers wrapped around the back of her head. Without a word, she simply pulled the brunette forward slightly while dipping her head in.

"Would it be okay," she whispered as their lips were nearly touching, "if I kissed you with your consent this time?"

She heard Anna's breath catch, those emerald eyes locking onto her solidly and deeply for the first time, without wavering or looking away, and the way that she could see them sparkle with desire, with lust, with something even deeper and more intense...

"... Y-y-yes..."

Their lips met gently. It was a short kiss, but electric for both of them, the shuddering breath that came from Anna after their lips parted told Sam all she needed.

"As I said," Sam whispered, turning and guiding Anna so that the girl was soon laying on her back as she straddled her hips, her free hand tugging up the shirt that covered those massive melons, "I like you too," she smirked as she repeated what the brunette had said earlier, "really a lot."

"S-Sam," Anna whispered, making the violet haired woman pause just before the shirt would clear her breasts, "I've n-n-nuh-never been with... a woman in... doing... more than just f-fuh-f-fingerin-"

The kiss cut her off, a deeper, more loving and more passionate one.

"We'll go slow," Sam smiled genuinely, lifting the shirt so that the two perfect DD cup breasts bounced and settled after release from their cotton prison, "and start with the basics."

"O-okay," Anna bit her bottom lip as Sam's hand cupped one of her massive tits, moaning a moment later as a finger and thumb pinched gently at a nipple. "Oh fuh-fuck me... that f-feels good."

Sam grinned and let her hand slide down, over the just-perfect-amount-of-baby-fat abdomen and into her sweatpants. Anna's eyes widened and she took a sensual gasp as a finger was slid into her soaked, hot, and ready hole. She grabbed a handful of Sam's hair seemingly automatically, right where it felt good to have her hair tugged.

"Fucking you," Sam whispered, kissing her lips for a moment, "is the whole plan, gorgeous."