S.E.X. Ch. 03

Story Info
A villain's rise is revealed; K.T & Boner fuck.
3.2k words
4.67
2.9k
2
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Darkness

The Stalker streaked through space to intercept the Penetrator and retrieve the high-value prisoner on board. Lord Myrkur sat in the darkness of his quarters; his trio of harlots sleeping in the bed behind him. His focus was on the stars outside until he turned his attention to a holographic picture of a past life and love. His eyes looked down upon a youthful, attractive couple who were deeply in love.

Myrkur wasn't always like this; a disfigured remnant of a man who was now half machine. His left arm was cybernetic from the elbow down. His left leg completely replaced by a metallic prosthetic. A series of cybernetic and metallic grafts adorned his body. Myrkur removed the mask that had instilled fear into allies and enemies alike. Half of it was charred and scarred with an ocular implant replacing the eye he lost all those years ago. He sat back in his chair and thought about the moment everything had changed.

****

It was twenty-five years ago aboard the merchant ship Hor'Nee. A young man and woman were sitting at the helm of their vessel en route to a planet that was hosting a galactic orgy. This hedonistic pair would provide a treasure trove of items from lubes to toys for the event-goers to enjoy. It was their second event as newly licensed merchants and they were looking forward to a month of sex with different beings and trying new things.

It was an exciting time for Evanna and Keveys. They were from the Epicurean system that embraced sexual pleasure and were not shy to share their lifestyle with outsiders. The system became very popular with all the species across the galaxy and the two felt it was their calling to bring some of their home world to other reaches of space. They purchased a repurposed war ship and set out to make a fortune before settling down.

Evanna grew restless in her seat. Keveys looked in her direction as her dark, voluptuous breasts heaved from the exaggerated sigh she let out.

"How much longer?" she asked.

Keveys looked at his console. "Another 12 hours," he replied.

Evanna rolled her eyes as she faced forward. "Whatever will I do?" she asked humorously.

"Well...," Keveys started.

He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence before Evanna got up and dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled out his meaty cock and took it into her mouth. She looked up at him with her bright silver eyes as she felt his member stiffening over her tongue. Keveys leaned back in his chair feeling relaxed as she continued the blowjob. The feel of her mouth engulfing his cock and the touch of her tongue on his balls felt incredible.

They had been fucking for years and it was always enjoyable. Epicures were known for their promiscuous and free-love lifestyle but they were a culture that was extremely loyal to a partner when one was found. Sex could always be enjoyed with others, but having a life-partner to share it with was decreed by doctrine.

Evanna pulled down the zipper of her jumpsuit so her breasts could be free. The sight of her large bosom got Keveys excited as he leaned forward to caress them in his hands. Her smooth skin began to goose bump at his touch. Her dark nipples standing erect in arousal.

He was ready for his first orgasm. The Epicures were renowned for their ability to cum multiple times. The males could average five in a single session. Evanna leaned back ready to take his white load on her exposed breasts. Standing up, Keveys emptied his load all over her.

"Oh yes," she said as she rubbed it all over herself.

She began removing her jumpsuit, anticipating his hard cock inside her dripping wet pussy.

It was then that their ship was rocked by a large blast.

"What was that?" Evanna screamed as she struggled to get to her feet.

Keveys looked at this console and saw that another vessel had fired at them. "I'm going to try to evade them and get us out of here," he said. "Try to hail them. Tell them we have no arms."

Evanna tried establishing a connection but to no avail. "They knocked out our communications!" she said.

Two more blasts rocked their ship. It was at this time that several of their systems began blowing up and fuel was leaking. One final blast from the aggressor ship threw them from their chairs. Keveys felt the heat and excruciating pain on his left side. He crawled through the smoke-filled cabin trying to find Evanna. He saw her a few feet in front of her. Her eyes lifeless as she lay on the floor. Keveys felt the anger build inside of him but it was only short lived. A large ceiling panel fell on top of him and rendered him unconscious.

Keveys awakened in a S.E.X medical station. He looked around, half blind and confused. He looked for his love until he remembered seeing her dead on the floor of their ship. He let out a pain-filled cry of agony; one that reflected the pain he was feeling from his wounds and that of losing his life partner. He passed out again and would not awake for several more days.

The beeping sounds of the life monitor station greeted Keveys as he opened his eyes. Gone was the burning sensation of singed flesh. It was replaced by a dull and achy pain that seemed to consume his entire body. He looked down to see the metallic grafts applied to him. His left leg was gone as was part of his left arm.

The door to his room opened and a doctor entered, accompanied by an attractive nurse.

"I'm glad to see you're awake," he said.

"What happened to me?" Keveys asked.

"Your vessel was mistaken for a warship that was being used to smuggle illicit wares across the galaxy. Unfortunately, the captain failed to properly identify you and opened fire. He has been relieved of duty and is awaiting trial."

"Where is Evanna?" Keveys inquired.

The doctor looked at his chart."The young woman we found on your ship was taken to our mortuary. She was placed in cold storage so you could properly bury her when you healed."

A tear fell from Keveys right eye. He seemed to know everything that was going on but needed affirmation. The doctor took notice of his body language and began to inform him of the damages done to his body.

"You received second and third-degree burns on the left side of your body. The panel that fell on you damaged your arm and leg on that side; there was no way to save them. The grafts on your body are indicative of where shrapnel ripped into your body. The tissue will heal over time but the grafts will remain to reduce any deep scarring."

Keveys looked away as the news defeated him. He would never be the same again.

The doctor knew the information he was passing along was grim but he felt his patient needed to know everything. "You will be fitted for a prosthetic arm and leg in a couple of days. After that, physical therapy will begin."

The Epicure felt there was something else that was off. "Doc, why does my dick feel weird?"

The doctor looked at him. "The same blast that took out your leg also caused considerable damage to your penis and testicles. An artificial one was surgically added to the damaged region but you will not be able to have complete use of it for several weeks."

Keveys lifted up the sheets to see for himself. However, he discovered the groin area was heavily bandaged so he could not take complete stock of his new member.

The doctor interrupted his thoughts. "Try and get some rest. You have a long road to recovery ahead of you."

The doctor left as the nurse made some adjustments to his medical console and bed. She smiled sweetly at him as he lay there. "If you need anything, just press this button," she said handing him the pager device.

He watched as she left the room and once again was alone with his thoughts.

The weeks went by and met Keveys with unbearable pain. He found himself getting acclimated to his new limbs and to his new penile attachment. A couple of weeks after he had his new arm and leg attached to him, he was able to make arrangements for Evanna. He took her body back to their home planet and buried her in a spot not far from where they had first met.

The S.E.X invited him to attend the trial of the accused captain responsible for ruining his life. Keveys was apprehensive about going but he felt he owed it to Evanna to see justice done. The trial itself was a joke as the defense argued that Keveys' vessel opened itself up to an attack given its appearance and the mission given to Captain Chris Garrett. In the end, the jury found Capt. Garrett guilty of misconduct and reckless execution of given orders. Keveys seethed at the ruling. He felt Evanna died for nothing and nobody would answer for her death.

The punishment given to Capt. Garrett included a reduction in rank and suspension from command operations of a starship. Furthermore, he was grounded for two years pending a review board. As the disgraced captain left the courtroom with his defense team, Keveys stopped him.

"This isn't over," he said.

Garrett looked at the intensity of Keveys' eyes, both natural and artificial, and knew he was serious. "I'm sorry," he said softly.

The months went by and as the time passed so did Keveys' grip on his identity. He had become more aggressive, antagonistic and isolated from everyone he knew. The desire for vengeance consumed his everyday life. He kept tabs on Garrett and began putting together a routine for him. It wasn't long before he had his schedule down to where he would be on any given day.

Garrett returned home one evening and found his lights unresponsive when he entered the dwelling. He cautiously entered, going against the advice of his better judgment to investigate on his own. As he walked into his living room, he was greeted by a hard punch to the face and everything went black.

A couple of hours later, Garrett awakened to find himself bound to a chair. He saw a silhouette of a large figure standing before him. He couldn't speak as his mouth was gagged. The figure stepped closer and removed the rag from his mouth.

"Who are you?" Garrett asked.

"You already know. Much like me, you had to have known this day was inevitable," the figure said turning away from him.

A light was turned on to provide some illumination. The figure turned back to face Garrett. As he removed his mask, Garrett gasped at the revelation.

"Keveys," he said.

The figure moved behind Garrett. "No, Keveys died the day justice wasn't served for his beloved Evanna. I am something darker, something more sinister. You can call me Myrkur!"

Garrett did not have time to register those words as Myrkur activated a blade from the top of his cybernetic hand and slit the former captain's throat. The blood poured out as Garrett felt life leaving his body. One excruciating breath later, he was dead.

Myrkur looked at his first kill and walked out of the apartment undetected by his victim's neighbors.

****

The buzzing of the door to his quarters brought Myrkur back to the Stalker. It was Maryana; the young nurse he had met all those years earlier when he was recovering from his injuries. She was a leggy redhead with dark green eyes, perky breasts and a heart-shaped ass. No longer the young woman she was when she first met him, she came to be his confidant and personal physician. She knew that being part of his crew carried risks but she knew that if captured it would be easy to say she was taken against her will. Nobody could discredit her.

Gone was the white uniform of a medical expert. It was replaced by a black skin-tight latex outfit that showed off her ass. Her breasts appeared much bigger with the halter top she wore. Five inch heels completed the motif. Her time spent with Lord Myrkur had unlocked the deviant sexual within herself.

She was sympathetic to the man formerly known as Keveys and wanted to help him. To her, Myrkur was a tortured soul who would probably never heal from his wounds.

She smiled the same sweet smile he had come to know from 25 years earlier. "My Lord, we should be intercepting the Penetrator within 18 hours."

Myrkur looked outside. "Good," was the only word he said.

Maryana placed a couple of vials on his desk. "This should give you an added boost when you board their ship," she said. "Consider it a battle enhancer."

She turned and walked out of his room as he maintained his gaze on the dark depths of space.

****

In her quarters aboard the Penetrator, Commander K.T was being fucked from behind by Micah, an educational android that she had reprogrammed to fulfill her sexual needs. Only wearing a pink see-through teddy, K.T gripped the arm of the couch she was bent over as Micah's rubber-made cock pulsated inside her pussy. She moved her hand to play with her middle nipple and then her right. Her moans getting louder with each orgasm that the sex droid gave her.

There was a beep at her door.

"Micah, disengage," K.T said begrudgingly.

The android pulled out and stepped back. He took a "standby" position next to the couch.

Being an exhibitionist, K.T didn't bother to cover up. She answered the door in her teddy. The doors opened to reveal the captain standing there. He looked her up and down, taking in her three ample sized breasts and the neatly trimmed landing strip of purple hair above her soaked pussy.

"Mind if I come in?" Capt. Boner asked.

K.T stepped aside and lifted her hand in the direction of the couch. Capt. Boner entered her room and looked around. He took note of the android standing next to the couch.

"I am assuming your test runs have been successful?" he asked.

"Very much so," came K.T's reply. She smiled at her accomplishment.

"I had come here to discuss the upcoming duty assignments, but I don't think that is going to happen," he said taking off his shirt.

K.T walked up to him and got on her knees. She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. If she hadn't known any better, she would have thought he was hard the minute he arrived at her door. She took his thick, eight-inch prick into her mouth and began sucking it vigorously.

This wasn't the first time the pair had hooked up. After their first mission together, they found themselves having drinks before going back to her place and fucking the rest of the night. Since then, it was common for them to get together once or twice on a mission.

She lifted up his cock and guided her tongue down along his shaft. She took his balls into her mouth, one at a time as she stroked him. Capt. Boner backed up to the couch to lay down on it. K.T followed. She placed her head between his legs, but before taking his cock back into her mouth, she gave Micah instructions.

"Micah, resume previous program."

The android went up behind her as she took the captain's cock into her mouth and re-entered her tight pussy. She paused momentarily to moan as she felt the phallic rubber piece enter her. The captain took it all in stride. It was arousing seeing her get fucked from behind as she sucked his cock.

She took his cock deep into her mouth, her lips sealed around the base while her tongue played with the shaft. K.T came up gasping for air, a long strain of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock. She went back down on him, her mouth creating gulping sounds that seemed to compete with the thrusting dildo behind her.

K.T lifted her head up as she took in the feel of the fake cock inside of her. She moaned as the thrusts became faster and then louder as her captain played with her tits. Sweat began to form on their bodies. K.T removed her teddy.

"Micah, pause program," she said.

The android paused as the horny commander shifted her position to sit on Boner's face. She leaned down to engulf the full length of his cock, her saliva dripping onto his balls. The captain felt the soft purple fur of her mound brushing against his chin as he licked her wet slit. She tasted like lavender.

K.T would stop momentarily to moan as she felt her pussy being pleasured. She enjoyed how the captain stimulated her slit and she expressed that enjoyment by grinding against his lips.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, sir," she said in a breathy voice. "I need you to fuck me, now!"

Having said that, she once again changed her position and straddled Capt. Boner. She slid easily onto his erect, wet shaft, her eyes rolling back into her head with pleasure.

"Micah, initiate anal pleasure program," she said as she began riding Boner.

The android applied a lubricant to the artificial cock and eased its way into K.T's tight little ass. "OH FUCK ME," the first officer cried out. She normally didn't have two cocks inside her at once, so when she did, it was always an arousing and exciting experience.

Boner felt the android's cock as she rode him. It was a different feeling to be sure and one that would probably make him cum faster than before. There was something about watching his first officer taking it from the android that was really a turn-on for him.

"Are you going to cum for me, sir?" K.T asked as leaned down close to him.

"Fucking hell, I am...," was his response.

K.T felt her pussy being filled up with cum as Boner emptied his load inside of her. His groan of ecstasy sounded like it was echoing throughout the deck.

"Me too," she said softly. She squirted her juices all over his cock. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "That feels so good!"

She stayed on top of the captain with his still erect cock inside of her. Cum from her pussy and his cock began dripping out of her. She felt one final climax coming on from Micah and squirted another gush of juice from her pussy.

"Oh shit!" she cried out. "That was a lot!"

She fell onto Boner and laid there for a few seconds before deactivating the android. Micah once again pulled out and backed into his original position. The captain and first officer lay there holding each other on the couch for several minutes.

"Do you want to stay the night?" K.T asked.

Before he could answer, an alert sounded on the ship. "ENEMY SHIP APPROACHING. ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS."

"Let's take a rain check," he said as the two got up to get dressed.

They made their way to the bridge to see the Stalker engage them from the port side of the ship. Little did they know who was on board and what it would mean for the crew in the hours that would follow.