S.L.U.T.s and S.T.U.Ds

Story Info
The true meaning of the terms 'Slut' and 'Stud'.
1.4k words
3.88
1.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Slut and Stud were Acronyms

There are many definitions for slut and stud but very little agreement on them. In my view slut should stand for a Sexually Liberated Uninhibited Terrific woman and stud should stand for a Sexually Terrific Uninhibited Dynamic man.

If a man is called a stud it is considered a complement. A stud in our society is considered to be a sexually competent man of great prowess that has many sexual partners. The term slut on the other hand is often considered a pejorative.

If a man calls another man a stud it is considered an affirmative complement. If a woman calls a man a stud it is also considered a complement. But if a man calls a woman a slut it can be a positive affirmative or a pejorative (in his eyes at least) depending upon the man and how sexually confident he is in himself. Most men that would qualify as a stud, or a Sexually Terrific Uninhibited Dynamic male are not intimidated by women that are Sexually Liberated Uninhibited Terrific females. Some men feel threatened by sexually liberated and uninhibited females and in their eyes a slut is a bad woman to be avoided rather than sought out.

When a woman calls another woman a slut it can either be an affirmative or a pejorative. A woman that is a Sexually Liberated Uninhibited Terrific woman will not look down upon other women with those same attributes. A woman lacking in those attributes will use the term as a pejorative simply because she feels threatened by women that have those attributes she lacks.

Sexually Terrific Uninhibited Dynamic men often find themselves together with Sexually Liberated Uninhibited women and are not threatened by them and obviously women with those attributes are attracted to them.

Sexually Terrific Uninhibited Dynamic men will often be proud of their Sexually Liberated Uninhibited Terrific women and are less likely to be jealous of their ability to find pleasure in partners other than themselves. Likewise Sexually Liberated Uninhibited Terrific women are less likely to feel threatened when their partners find pleasure with other women and that is especially true during sessions where both partners are receiving pleasure from others.

Simply put Studs and Sluts are individuals that are not afraid to give and to get sexual pleasure with others. A man that willingly shares his girlfriend or wife with other men is not a cuckold; he's a pleasure giver even if the instrument of that pleasure to his significant other may be other men. When we invite a loved one to a nice meal are we jealous of the chef for providing them with a wonderful and enjoyable experience? We may be good cooks ourselves but often the chef can provide our loved one with experiences we cannot due to more training in the kitchen and watching our loved ones enjoy a good meal gives us pleasure as well. I fail to see what the difference is in the bedroom.

When Nicole and I first met she often called me her 'stud'. At that time Nicole was sexually inexperienced and still had many sexual inhibitions that over the course of our first ten years of marriage she began to shed. She still referred to me as her stud and as she became less-and-less sexually inhibited I would sometimes refer to her as 'my little slut'.

She did not think of that as an endearing term and in fact took a bit of offense to that in the beginning but gradually accepted it as a term of endearment. As time progressed we became more-and-more adventuresome in our sex life and during a trip to Paris we flew into Schiphol and while in Amsterdam we visited a sex club to observe what went on there.

The club had a sex swing and after our visit to the sex club Nicole would often mention the club and what it would be like to have sex in that swing. When I reminded her that the sex swing was in one of the public parts of the club not far from the bar where we had observed it being used her answer was, "I know but the girl we saw in the swing was certainly enjoying herself even with an audience."

In Paris we visited a second sex club and Nicole after watching others said to me, "Let's do it."

I was taken off guard and answered, "Let's do what?"

Nicole then made it clear to me by grabbing my erection through my pants.

Sex with an audience brought out an exhibitionist streak in Nicole that I had not previously been aware of and it was obvious that having an audience not only turned her on it also seemed to encourage her to perform for her audience.

Later that night when we were back at our hotel she asked me, "Do you think I'm a slut?"

My response to that was that it depended upon one's definition of what a slut was and we both mused about the term slut and how being called a stud was socially acceptable but being called a slut, at least to most, was not. Finally I said to her that in all seriousness I thought that after tonight she qualified more as my sex goddess than a slut and we both laughed and fell asleep cuddling one another.

We decided to go back to Amsterdam a couple of days before our flight back to the states because Nicole told me she wanted to return to Club Paradise and try out the sex swing. I was all for that and amazed at how her inhibitions were dropping away. Little did I know.

When we arrived at the club there was already a girl in the swing having sex. We sat at the bar having a Jameson's with our backs to the action only a few feet away. The girl was quite vocal in her enjoyment and finally Nicole could not contain her curiosity and swung around in her seat in order to watch the action. At the time I was talking to the bar tender and Nicole elbowed me and said, "Did you see that?"

My response was, "See what?"

Nicole with some degree of astonishment in her voice said, "When that man finished another immediately took his place!"

At that point the bar tender told us, "We call it Een trein trekken, but I am not sure what it is called in English."

Nicole watched in fascination as each man withdrew and was replaced by another. After five or sex men had had sex with her the first man that was having sex with her helped her out of the swing and the two of them walked away toward the showers and spa area.

Nicole was breathing hard and then in a husky low voice said, "I want to try it" and slid off her stool and walked over to the now deserted sex swing. Needless to say I followed and once she was in the swing I pulled her panties off and removed my boxers and entered her without another word spoken between us.

Nicole was wetter and hotter than I could ever remember and I was so excited that I came almost immediately and when I withdrew from her she gave me an intense look and simply said, "Let them."

I did not know what she meant at first and then her eyes went to the line of men waiting their turn. I looked back at her and as our eyes met my heart seemed to skip a beat and I could feel the beginnings of a second erection.

I proudly stepped aside and watched as another man took my place, and then another and another and another...

After the third man Nicole seemed to be in an intensely orgasmic state. When finally they were done I took my turn with her and we wordlessly looked into each other's eyes as I pounded my hard throbbing need into her,

Later when we got back to our hotel I asked her how many times she had come and she laughingly told me she no longer knew where one orgasm ended and the other began but it was a lot.

When she asked, "Am I still your sex goddess?"

I told her no that now she was truly my slut.

And that is when we got into the discussion that developed into this essay.