All Comments on 'S.L.U.T.s and S.T.U.Ds'

by Moon Glade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"A man that willingly shares his girlfriend or wife with other men is not a cuckold" Yep he is! You can try to dress it up and explain it as something wonderful but it is what it is. Most women who are strong want to be with one man who cherishes them and appreciates their strength. They don't want a guy to try and pass them around to get their jolly's. A pig with lipstick is still just a pig.

Moon GladeMoon Gladeover 1 year agoAuthor

"Most women who are strong want to be with one man

I'm not writing about most women though. I'm writing about that subset of women that are sexually liberated and uninhibited women as well as men that are likewise. Those women appreciate being given pleasure in the form of threesomes or moresomes by men that are self assured enough to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ Moon Glade & Anonymous

"Most women who are strong want to be with one man"

Is that really so? If it is in the sense that they want only one man it seems rather doubtful. Whether they act on their desire for more than one sexual partner is another question altogether. It seems to me that most women hesitate from acting on their inclinations because they don't want to jeopardize a relation with a particular guy. Regardless if it is the fear of losing a close emotionally fulfilling relationship, a regard for not breaking up an existing family, or even just not wanting to lose a comfortable living situation, not seeking multiple partners, male or female, is a decision made rationally not emotionally. The same is true of course for men. We can't control who or what we attracted to but we can control whether we act on those attractions.

Certainly any adult who has given it even a moment's consideration realizes that everyone is attracted to many people and situations. Whether to act on those attractions or whether to form an exclusive partnership surely is something individuals need to work out between themselves. If agreement can't be reached it's time to put on Freddy Fender singing Vaya con Dios and walk away.

Moon GladeMoon Gladeover 1 year agoAuthor

I can't disagree with one word of your thoughtful comment. If both parties are in agreement there is no problem in finding sexual pleasure with others. If not then we either curb our appetites or seek another relationship. I'm not sure if you are the same anonymous as the one who made the first comment or not but the two comments seem to be totally in disagreement with one another.

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926about 1 year ago

After reading your entry and comments, as a woman myself, i can honestly say that you have got it correct. I do not want to restrict myself to one man.. After a man has done 'his deed', it's like his soul had left him and will not return for at least a while, in the meantime I will still be horny and if i'm with 'one man', i have to wait for eternity until he's ready again.

I love how you describe 'my little slut' and into 'sex goddess'. Do not pay attention to the anonymous comment wayyyy below, these are either trolls or people that doesn't understand human nature or just virgins. I've received a lot of them myself. :)

Moon GladeMoon Gladeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Slave Girl. It's nice to get a woman's viewpoint. I think some of the other viewpoints came from men that are either sexually repressed or unsure of themselves. I am no cuckold but even a man that does consider themselves a cuckold has to have a strong degree of self assurance in order to put themselves in that position. As for myself I'm a male that likes to bring pleasure to his partner and if it takes a little help to do so so be it! My college girlfriend had never had an orgasm. She would get close but no matter how long I lasted I could not get her off. Then one night with my encouragement she pulled a train with me and three of my roommates. About half way through she started cumming and after that having an orgasm when we had sex was no longer a problem.

youcanseeyoucansee5 days ago

personally i see people who are uninhibited, sexually open and confident he is in himself, like 'sluts' as interesting people, it's a little hard to me understand their minds, the deeper you go, more impressive it becomes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous