S(m)ister Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Tourist is kidnapped to be a Sister Wife and maid.
1.2k words
4.51
14.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers

Bob came back an hour later reeking of beer. Carol fussed over him while I finished the steak dinner we were making for him. The smell made my mouth water. Carol and I were to just have a salad. Bob says we must keep our slim figures, she told me.

As I put his dinner in front of him, he felt up my ass. He slapped it as I returned to the kitchen. Later that night as Bob watched a baseball game Carol had me sit at a table away from the TV. She gave me my first lesson on needlepoint.

For a moment, while I concentrated, I almost forgot what was happening to me. That was until I uncrossed my legs and felt the tug of elastic and the smooth feel of stocking on stocking.

Bob let out a loud burp and said.

"Ladies, good evening I'm heading up to bed. Carol don't be long."

He leered at me as he said that. Carol looked uncomfortable.

"We better stop now Kirsty. I have laid out a nightdress on your bed. I better go. Bob won't be kept waiting."

She really did seem scared of Bob. She didn't seem like that when he was around. I think that was a front. There was definitely some wrong between those two. Perhaps I could use it to my advantage. I needed to press Carol for more information.

I went to my room and showered. On the bed, there was a see-through black babydoll, complete with ruffled panties. I groaned inwardly, but what difference did it make? If I didn't wear it, I may get a visit and get zapped.

As I struggled to get to sleep my mind was on fire trying to work out ways to escape. I could hear Bob and Carol having noisy sex. Some of Carol's screams seemed like they were caused by pleasure, but some though sounded like pain.

I dreaded the idea that sometime soon I would be sharing their bed. The only thing saving me was for some reason they didn't want to hurt me the first time Bob "had" me. My guess is that was Carol's idea. It may have also had something to do with the reason their last victim tried to escape. I would have to push Carol for answers.

The next few days followed a similar pattern. I was learning how to do my makeup and Carol was letting me choose some of my clothes. I tried to wear the least feminine clothes possible, but she would always object if there were not enough frills, lace, or bows. I was always to be the most "girly" of the two ladies of the house.

I could sense Bob was getting impatient. On the 5th day, Carol looked worried as she came into my bedroom. She was carrying, what can only be described as a high-quality french maid's uniform. It wasn't one of the cheap ones you see girls wear to Halloween parties. It looked genuine if women really did wear uniforms like this in 2023.

She chose my underwear to match. A black basque with fishnet stockings. Then a pair of full-cut, white ruffled panties. There wasn't an inch on them that wasn't covered with lace. The dress was black satin with puffed lace trimmed sleeves. When I had the apron and the layered petticoats on I rustled with every move I made. The 6-inch heels were even worse.

All day as I washed and cleaned I was dreading Bob's attention. He came back at 6 P.M., drunk as usual. As I served his dinner he waited until I had put his food down, then pressed the remote.

I screamed and started to fall. He caught me and bent me over his lap. As I came to my senses, I felt the back of my dress lift and my panties pulled down.

"You think she can protect you from me bitch?"

I felt the first hard slap on my bare ass. These were hard slaps that burned with each blow. I had a vision of what I must look like. A mass of frills with two stocking-covered legs kicking with each slap.

Bob was calling me a sissy, a wimp, and a bitch.

"You were never a man. You deserve everything that is going to happen to you."

I couldn't help myself. I started to cry.

Bob looked at Carol.

"There she is Carol. No man would cry from a few slaps. She has accepted she is a woman."

Through tear-stained eyes, I saw Carol looked very worried. Bob shoved me onto the floor, then stood and dropped his pants. His cock flopped out. I gasped. It was nearly 8 inches long and fat. He was only half aroused. No wonder Carol was stretching me wider every day. If he used that on me now, I knew it would damage me.

"Lick me bitch. Worship it."

A brief zap from the collar gave me some encouragement. Another piece of my manhood died as I struggled to get the head into my mouth. I had become a cocksucker. Tears were falling down my face as I bobbed my head up and down. I felt it grow harder and larger in my mouth.

My movements were on autopilot. My hands stroked the shaft as licked and sucked. I just wanted this to end.

"Then Carol. She loves my cock. I told you she wouldn't fight it like the last one."

"That's nice Kirsty, but deeper take more of me in. Deepthroat me."

He forced my head down. I felt the tip enter my throat and started gagging and choking. I struggled, but he was too strong for me. I saw stars and thought this is how I die. Choked to death on a cock. Something told me to bite down. I knew this would end in my death, but at least I would have some satisfaction.

I was dragged off just before I bit. It was Carol.

"Get off him you bitch. I'm the first wife here sister. I get first go on this cock."

She had taken her jeans and panties off and sat slowly down on Bob's erect cock.

"She's got me nice and hard for you baby, come on give me some sugar." said Bob.

As she lowered herself, she blocked Bob's view of me and mouthed, "Sorry".

She had saved me again. I got a birdseye view as I sat on the floor between their legs. I saw everything in graphic detail. The squelching noises and the smell of sex were all in my face. Before this, my only experience of sex had been a drunken fumble with a girl at a party.

Bob's hands were squeezing Carol's tits. He moved her to the side for a moment.

"Kirsty, join in. Lick my balls as I fuck her. NOW!"

I had sunk so far, what difference would this make? They tasted slightly salty as I took long licks upwards. Sometimes I would get the taste of Carol's pussy as she reached the bottom of her stroke.

This went on for 5 minutes. Then I felt his balls tighten and he roared and pushed Carol down. She screamed in pain as I fell backward.

After a moment, Bob pushed Carol off him and said.

"Thank you ladies, I enjoyed that. I'm going to bed now. Don't be long Carol."

I wrapped my arms around her. I realized, she was almost as much a prisoner here as I was. I had to convince her to fight back against this evil bastard.

leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers