S.O.S. Summer of Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her clit, up the back of her lips, briefly licking her anus and she nearly screamed from the foreign touch. Erik now stood up behind her, and she could feel both of his hands on her hips, squeezing her ass.

With his shaft in hand, he ran his engorged tip along the slit of her lips, slapping his shaft on her glistening pussy. She had never wanted something so bad in her life, and she writhed in agony.

"Please, Sir," she moaned.

"Please, Sir, what?" he whispered in her ear.

"Please, Sir. Please fuck me..." she pleaded. "Please, I'm begging you.." she gasped, letting out a deep, breathy moan. "I need your cock, your delicious wonderful cock inside my pussy, Sir." Jen could not even believe what was coming out of her mouth, but she meant every last word.

Erik still standing behind her, slightly adjusted her to lean a little forward and slid his tip over her clit one last time before angling his head in her opening. In an instant, she felt him inside her. A flood of emotions ran through her, another man's penis was in her vagina. The thought alone almost made her cum and cry from guilt at the same time.

Jen could feel him pulsing as her pussy tightened its velvet grip around his cock. Her tits bounced wildly from his rhythmic thrusts, feeling his hips slam into her ass cheeks over and over again. She felt weak in the knees as he pounded her, squeezing and digging his fingernails into her ass cheeks as he pulled her into him.

She breathed and gasped, on the brink when all motions stopped. Jen felt his thick cock slide out of her and she trembled wanting more. Erik unhooked the twine from the top of the bedpost.

Finally, she could lower her arms that had nearly grown numb from being elevated for so long. Erik stayed nestled behind her and kissed the side of her neck. She could feel his breath down her sweaty chest and hear his deep moans in her ear as he gave her the next instruction. "I want you on the bed, Ms. Bloom."

"Yes, Sir," Jen obeyed and quickly crawled onto the bed on all fours, presenting her backside to him. She could feel her sex on full display, hiding nothing.

The bed jostled from the weight of Erik joining her. His fingers lightly teased her clit and slid up her lips before lighting touching her exposed asshole, and then along her spine up to her neck. She moaned from the delightfully torturous tease.

He eased his cock back into her creamy opening and grabbed her hair pulling her torso up off the bed. Her nipples tingled as they scraped the red satin sheets as he thrust in and out.

Jen felt like she could pass out from his touch, it was so consuming. She heard a loud slap before feeling the lingering sting on her ass cheek. She yelped with pain. Actual pain. It hurt and she wanted more.

Her head jerked back from the hair pulling, and she felt him slide into her further, impossibly deep. His pelvic bones crashed into the cushion of her ass and she knew she was close.

"Please, Sir, I can't take much more of this," she moaned, not sure what the rules were, but felt the need to ask for permission. "I need to cum, Sir." She gasped almost a wicked and painful yelp as she held back as long as she could. "I'm begging you, please let me cum."

A thunderous slap smacked her ass as she realized her mistake, "SIR! Please let me cum, sir! Make me cum...my body needs it." She moaned it so that it was more breath than words, and she knew she was at the point of no return.

His thrusts picked up, and his hand slid under her belly and over her mound until he was rubbing her clit. "Cum for me, Ms. Bloom," he whispered.

Practically on command, she felt her body begin to spasm, and she let out moans that could have shattered windows had there been any in the room. Her pussy tightened involuntarily, and she felt a total wave of pleasure flow through her body as she collapsed on the bed.

Erik pulled out of her and slowly stroked his cock. She realized he hadn't cum yet and quickly tended to him, kissing his balls and licking the underside of his shaft coated in her juices. "Suck me, Ms. Bloom."

And before she could reply his shaft was deep in her mouth. His delicious cock pulsed on her tongue and she felt the first subtle shake, followed by a stream of warmth coat the back of her throat as she struggled to swallow his load. Her mouth surrounded his cock and slowly slid up and down the quivering member as drips of cum oozed out of her mouth.

Jen made a showing of licking her lips and swallowing the lingering traces of his semen. His delicious, sweet cum. "Mmmm," She said in a mix of delight and exhaustion.

He collapsed next to her, and she rested her head on his chest. Erik kissed her forehead.

"Good Girl, Ms. Bloom."

Her body was still trembling, slowing regaining her breath. She could feel the sweat dripping down almost every part of her naked body and became aware all over again that she was resting naked next to a man who was not her husband and who just devoured her in a way she never imagined.

Erik was right about one thing; there is no turning back from this.

30. JON

There were only a few days left on the trip and Jon debated if he should even go back to the gym. It has been years since he purposely skipped a workout, but he was afraid of what might happen if he did show up.

His ego got the better of him. I'm not a person who skips workouts. I can resist doing anything with Heather. I'm stronger than this. He tried to tell himself over and over until he believed it.

The mornings were staying dark longer as the sun was rising later and later. It was chillier in more ways than one as he walked into the gym.

"Wasn't sure if I was going to see you again," Heather said softly from behind the counter.

"Nonsense. I'm here to work out. Nothing more," Jon said as he found his resolve.

"Right," Heather said. "I'll be waiting for you."

Jon nodded and headed into the locker room. He stripped down naked and stood there questioning what he was doing. There was a mirror not too far off and Jon walked over, taking in the sight of his completely naked body. The form of the man in the reflection was impressive, but Jon no longer recognized who it was. He was a different person than the man who walked into this locker room not too long ago.

Jon snapped out of it, dressed and joined Heather in the weight room. It was one of their most quiet workouts to date. Neither one acknowledging what happened. They took turns doing various arm exercises, barbell curls, dumbbell hammer curls, cable pushdowns, overhead extensions. Before he knew the workout was over and they barely said a word to each other.

"I guess that's how it's going to be," Heather said softly.

Jon nodded. "Not sure what there is to say."

"For what it's worth, I'm glad you joined my gym even for a short time. I'll always remember what you taught me."

Jon could utter the words he was glad he came here, but a part of him really was glad. He learned a lot about himself. What he was capable of, good and bad. "I'll always remember you as well."

Jon headed into the locker room determined to quickly change and leave. He saw the two familiar women in their lockers waiting for his exhibitionistic show, but he wasn't sure he was feeling up to it today. Maybe just grabbing his bag and heading out would be best.

As he walked closer, he saw the locker next to his open and saw the back half of a naked woman. Her cheeks were sticking out behind the door and almost in an instant, he decided maybe he was going to change just for an excuse to be here longer.

He undid his locker, quickly stripped down and couldn't keep his eyes off the backside of the naked girl next to him. Jon was standing there naked, getting slightly aroused as the round cheeks of the woman next to him jiggled as she put away her things.

"Jon!"

"Holy fuck, Ashley," He sheepishly covered up his crotch, taking in the sight of her curves. She had a towel in her hand but wasn't covering up. Her round, full boobs rested atop her slender frame. He tried his best to not look, but still took in long peeks of her body all the way down to her slit.

His hand eventually stopped covering his crotch and stuck out awkwardly at half-mast. "It's been a while since I've seen you. Since anyone has seen you."

"I've been around. Busy, you know?" She managed to maintain eye contact with him the whole time. Something that drove him crazy. How was she not tempted to at least look?

Jon nodded and returned to his locker.

"Jon?" Ashley said.

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you for letting me stay with you this summer. It means a lot to me," she said.

Jon turned and smiled. "It's our pleasure. Always happy to see you."

She glanced down at his now nearly erect cock, and they both smiled.

"I mean happy to have you. In our house. Have you in our house," his foot went deeper into his mouth.

She lightly chuckled. "I get it. Thank you."

Ashley leaned in for a hug. Awkwardly Jon put his arm around her, trying not to get too close. But before he knew it, he felt her breasts pressing against him and his cock meshed against her belly in the full-on hug.

She kissed him on the cheek and her thigh grazed against his cock as she squeezed by him, heading toward the steam room. His eyes were glued to her perfect cheeks that lightly bounced with every soft step.

"Lucky lady!" Marcy said.

"She's my niece," Jon said, trying to eliminate any crazy thoughts, but realized that only muddied the water.

"Ohhh, interesting," the two women said in unison, laughing playfully.

"It's not like that," he blushed.

"Whatever you say..." Marcy said, glancing at his erection.

Jon looked down and for once, wasn't embarrassed. It was a natural reaction and it didn't seem necessary to justify it.

"I'm going to miss you two," Jon said. "This is probably my last day here."

They both looked devastated. "That's a shame," Karen said and looked him up and down, not hiding her glance at his crotch. "I'm going to miss seeing you around here."

They all blushed.

"Me too," Jon said.

"Can we at least get a goodbye hug, like she did?" Karen's eyebrows raised.

Jon had a feeling what that meant. He nodded. "Of course."

Karen walked over and hugged him tightly. He felt his entire body press against hers, as she unabashedly grabbed his ass and pulled him in close. Marcy cut in and did the same. All three of them were hugging and he felt a variety of hands softly petting nearly every part of him.

"Alright, time for a cold shower," Jon said jokingly as he looked at his erection. He saw both of their hands lightly holding it.

They giggled and ran off to the gym. Jon nearly forgot all about what happened with Heather. Maybe it wasn't so bad. Things happen. It was nothing. Just a crazy massage. People do worse things all the time. It meant nothing.

He put it out of his head and made his way to the showers, erection still bobbling with every step. The hot water felt amazing. He closed his eyes and breathed in the soothing steam, cleansing him inside and out.

"I thought you already left?"

Jon turned and saw Heather walking into the shower, completely nude and not covering anything up.

"Had to say a few goodbyes to some new friends," Jon said and found it funny he considered Karen and Marcy friends.

"I hope you weren't going to leave without saying goodbye to me," Heather said softly and stepped into the shower area next to him, using the same showerhead.

The showers were set up in an open area, with two center columns that had multiple showerheads. No matter what, you would be close to other people showering, but using the same showerhead virtually meant you were right on top of each other.

"I thought about it," Jon said honestly. The guilt was terrible, he didn't want to think about what happened. "But I owe you more than that."

Heather stepped next to him and started running her fingers through her wet hair. "You don't owe me anything, but you owe it to yourself to be okay with everything."

"Perhaps you're right," Jon said and realized she wasn't to blame. He knew the risks and he still took the chance. It wasn't fair for him to ditch her without saying goodbye. It wouldn't be fair to either of them.

As Heather ran her fingers through her hair, she let out a painful gasp.

"What's wrong?"

"Thanks to you I can barely lift my arms. Guess you're too good of a trainer," Heather joked and winced at the same time.

"Sorry about that," Jon knew it was partially his ego that made him choose the hardest workouts. He enjoyed showing off and pushing her further than she wanted to go. "Here, allow me," Jon took the shampoo off the ledge and squirted a dollop in his hands.

"You don't have to do that," Heather said softly.

"It's my fault you can't lift your arms. It's the least I can do."

Heather stepped closer. Her breasts were practically touching Jon as he ran the shampoo through her hair, kneading her scalp. His erection had slightly gone down, but he felt a new sensation brewing.

After finishing with the shampoo, he grabbed the body wash. "May I?"

"Of course," Heather said with a subtle smile.

Jon squirted a generous amount in his hands and started with her shoulders. Washing her collar bone, her upper chest, and her breasts. Heather's nipples were as tiny and hard as he'd ever seen them.

He turned her around thinking it would be easier to avoid having this go too far if he couldn't see her breasts. Seeing her gorgeous ass right in front of his crotch didn't seem to be much better. In many ways, it was worse, as he felt her cheeks brush against his thick shaft.

Jon washed her upper back, working his way lower, down to her cheeks. He dropped to his knees to wash her lower legs and worked his way up her hamstrings. Her butt was right in front of his face as he washed both cheeks thoroughly before running his hands in between, sliding over every intimate crevice.

She turned around, and all thoughts of guilt and needing to leave seemed to vanish. Her trimmed patch of dark hair above her slit was right in front of him. Jon could no longer resist, and kissed the center of her mound feeling her coarse hair tickle his lips.

Soon he was kissing her lower, circling his tongue around her clit. Both hands reached around taking hold of her cheeks, pulling her into his face as he lapped up her wetness.

Heather moaned and lifted her leg over his shoulder, giving him even more access as his tongue now slid up and down her parted slit. He could feel her fingers running through his hair as he tasted her.

Jon stood up almost instantly, grabbed her by the hips and lifted her. Heather's legs wrapped around his waist as he slid inside her, lowering her body onto his engorged shaft.

They moaned in unison as it felt like he was impossibly deep inside her. She held on around his neck as he slammed her hips up and down, fucking her upright in the middle of the shower.

Neither of them lasted long, it was such an intense position. He heard her gasp in his year while they both started to tighten their muscles. It was a surreal feeling as her pussy tightened around his shaft. She bit his shoulder and trembled uncontrollably while he felt his cock erupt deep inside her.

A few moments later when they were catching their breath, they could feel each other's intimate muscles tightening, abs relaxing over and over in fading amounts. Jon looked her in the eyes and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. The kiss almost felt worse than everything else that happened, but that only made it even more irresistible. Their tongues met, softly exploring each other's mouths before coming to a halt.

Jon turned and saw they had managed to gain quite an audience. Karen and Marcy were there, along with a few other women Jon didn't recognize. He pulled out of her, and his glistening cock coated in her juices flopped about. A few of them cheered, many giggled and it was bizarrely satisfying.

"Now, I do have to go," Jon whispered in her ear before giving her one last kiss. He made his way through the small crowd and saw Ashley standing in the back, watching the entire scene.

Ohhhhhh, FUCK! This is bad.

31. Jen

Jen was nestled next to Erik, their legs side by side. Her head was resting on his shoulder while she gently played with his chest hair, twirling it in her fingers. It was so different from Jon's nearly completely hairless body. This was new and seemed manly in a way that satisfied something deep inside her.

"What are you thinking right now?" Erik asked plainly.

She hesitated. "Honestly?"

"Yes, I told you to never lie to me," he said softly.

A range of thoughts ran through her mind from guilt to euphoria, to enjoying looking at his still engorged penis that rested on his leg pointing toward her. "Honestly...I'm wondering if I still need to call you Sir?"

Erik let out a genuine laugh. "No, not right now."

She nodded and chuckled. It was good to have a little reprieve from the intense roleplaying like there was a real person behind it all.

"What are you thinking about?" She reciprocated.

His eyes rolled back, looking up to the ceiling before letting out a deep sigh. "A lot of things."

She nodded and wanted to pry but thought better of it. Jen got out of bed and walked over to her jeans.

"Getting dressed so soon?" There was a hint of disappointment in his tone.

"Not quite. Nothing sounds less appealing than putting on jeans right now." She laughed and dug into the pocket. "I have something for you."

His eyebrows raised, "Oh?"

"Here." She felt her juices still flowing down her inner thighs as she walked back over and handed him a folded-up piece of paper.

He carefully opened it and stared at it...those mesmerizing, pleading hands.

"I thought you might want that back. Seemed like it was pretty important to you."

His face was cold, and his hidden thoughts ran deep.

"Thank you," he said softly.

"What happened to you two?"

"I already told you, she was my first love. And she's no longer here," he said giving away nothing.

"Yeah, but what really happened? You don't have to tell me, but...I don't know, I just..." she couldn't find the words to say she wanted to know why he was the way he was, why he was hurting, and that she thought they were close enough now that he could share something deeper with her. But that was much harder to say than: "because I just want to know, damn it."

He let a small smile escape his lips. "You remind me of her, you know? Same mix of spunk and kindness rolled up into a wonderful angel. You would have liked her."

Jen simply nodded. "She sounds wonderful."

"She was." He blinked slowly and hard as if forcefully holding back a tear. "She really was."

Jen didn't push it any further and let him sort out what it was exactly he wanted to share.

"We were engaged. Neither of us had ever been so happy in our lives." He struggled to continue, "but life sometimes has a funny way of holding you down."

Jen cuddled up closer and felt her breasts squish into his side while she let him continue at his own pace.

"She had a rare form of cancer." His eyes focused on the page, "she started getting sick and by the time the doctors found out why...they couldn't..." his voice trailed off.

A tear welled up in her eye and she kissed his cheek softly. "Erik, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be a jerk about it last time."

"You didn't know." He said softly, still looking at the page.

The silence was painful, and she felt for him. "Who were all the others in the book?" Jen knew she should leave that one alone but wanted to know all the same. And since she was now one of them, she thought she had a right to know.

"Others," he said plainly.