S.O.S. Summer of Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But despite that, maybe even because of it, her mind was drawn to the idea all the more. A part of her wanted to see the hidden side of Erik. What she saw so far had frightened her, but it also made her feel alive.

He was so friendly to the kids, a complete gentleman to her family, but there was something else in him none of them saw. Something she instinctively knew, always knew. It was a powerful thought that kept her mind and body on full alert all week.

Friday morning, she awoke much earlier than usual without the help of an alarm. She had too much on her mind to get much rest. Jon was already at the gym, and now she had a few extra hours all to herself to wonder and agonize about what was ahead. She had not quite determined her final decision, but time was running out.

Jen got out of bed and walked into the bathroom completely naked and found herself yet again staring at her body and her flaws the same way she did before she met Erik for the first time. He sure can do a number on me.

She showered and either by procrastination or subconscious direction, seemed to wash her intimate parts several times over as if trying to make every inch of her presentable to him. She ran her fingers through her coarse, dark pubic hair and made a spontaneous decision. Quickly she grabbed the razor and started trimming the sides of her lips, stroking herself up and down with gentle glides of the blade. Each stroke went a little higher and stripped away more of her thick patch of hair that had kept her sex hidden for years until it was as bald as she had ever been. Her hand ran over her labia, noting its newfound smoothness and a wave of excitement washed over her.

She got out of the shower, dried herself off and once again took note of her bare body in front of the mirror. Her eyes were drawn to her smooth slit, and she had to admit she thought it looked sexy.

Jen made her way over to the closet and started to pick out her usual cotton panties, shorts, plain nude bra, and T-shirt and knew this wouldn't do. Not for today.

She rummaged through all of her drawers until a wicked idea came over her, and she suddenly knew just what to wear. This is a bad idea, she thought to herself as she finally got dressed and headed out.

When Jen arrived at the school, she paid special attention to Erik's face when he saw she was wearing jeans and a hoodie on one of the hottest days of summer. He nodded as if giving a subtle look of disappointment that she had decided not to go through with it. "Good to see you, Jen."

That was the first thing he had said to her in a few days. She quietly nodded back, enjoying the subtle dance that had already begun.

Throughout the class, he would ask her to bring over certain supplies, help out certain students, and even sometimes to bring him his coffee. Each time she replied, "Yes, Erik." Obediently following his instructions.

Jen began to realize she had been doing that all summer long. Obeying his commands. She had always done it willingly but now started to wonder if he had any hidden agenda behind it. Was he training her? Testing her obedience? Seeing if she had the potential to be one of his...she didn't even know what to call it...women in his book? His sub? His slave?

If that was his plan, he was far more clever than she gave him credit for. Occasionally in the class, he'd glance at her, almost sizing her up for what was to come. It made her whole body tingle with a mix of excitement and fear of the unknown.

Class finally ended and the kids all took home their final projects and drawings from the class. A few of them gave Erik some hugs and said they'd miss the class, but most just left in a fit of giggles like it was the last day of school and the first day of freedom, even though she knew they liked the class. Kids will be kids.

She looked over as he was silently packing up a few things into his burgundy leather bag before eventually walking over to her. "So, it appears our time has come to an end. Have you made a decision, Ms. Bloom?"

Those words sent a chill down her spine. Ms. Bloom? He's never called me by my last name before.

"I have," she said softly.

He stood there expectantly without saying a word.

"I will."

"You will what?"

She looked confused. "I will do it."

"You will do what?" He continued.

She struggled, wondering what it was he was looking for. "I will obey..."

"You will obey, what, Ms. Bloom?"

Hearing her last name barked out in his new, commanding tone made her skin tingle. "I will obey you...sir?"

"That's better, Ms. Bloom." He said, but his eyes conveyed much more.

"It won't happen again, Sir." She marveled at how quickly she took to the role. One she wasn't aware she was playing all summer.

Erik nodded and took her hand.

"Where are we going?" Jen asked as they exited the building.

Erik did not respond and proceeded to walk a few blocks down to an unmarked building on the opposite side of town. "This is my studio," he said plainly.

Jen followed quietly and her mind was filled with anticipation, wondering what awaited in this new studio. To her surprise, it was an identical room as the other studio. His easel was in the same spot, his backdrop curtain was the same. It was hard to hide the look of disappointment on her face. It all just felt the same. She wasn't sure what to expect, but this wasn't it.

"Not quite what you were imagining, Ms. Bloom?" He said as if reading her mind.

"I suppose I didn't know what to expect," she said and added awkwardly, "Sir."

Erik walked over to her, placed his hand on her chin, raising her gaze until their eyes met. She looked nervously at him as a small grin crept up the corner of his lips. "I suppose I don't know what to expect with you either, Ms. Bloom."

That gave her tingles. As he stepped away and went to the drawer that originally had his red sketchbook in there and pulled out an old skeleton key about the size of her full palm. He walked slowly over to where she was posing for him not too long ago and grabbed hold of the curtain, pulling it to the side. There was a large, dark, blood-red wooden door with an ornate brass knob.

He looked over to her and she tensed up as he slid the skeleton key into the hole. It turned almost all the way around before a deep click echoed through the room. Erik let out a little sigh as if taking a hit of a drug he had been off for a while.

The door squeaked as he slowly pulled it open. Cold, damp air swept into the room, and Jen could barely see into the darkness.

"After you, Ms. Bloom."

Jen wanted to ask what was in there, what was going to happen, but all she could do was stand there like a dolt. Frozen with thoughts of the unknown.

"I don't have many rules, Ms. Bloom, but the ones I do have, I expect to be followed explicitly. And rule number one is, I don't repeat commands."

His hand gestured toward the door. Jen gulped and stepped forward, curious what was ahead and just as curious what the other rules were. She stepped cautiously into the dark space and realized it led to a metal spiral staircase. Her hand never let go of the railing as she descended the winding stairs until she could tell there were no more stairs. Just a flat surface, that she assumed, hoped, was the bottom floor.

She stood in complete darkness, and couldn't even see the stairs she just used. Total blackness that swallowed her whole.

Above her, she heard the sound of the thick wooden door creak shut, making a loud clicking noise once again. Oh god, he's locked us in here. This was a terrible idea. What the hell was I thinking?

The sounds of his footsteps grew louder and more infrequent as he descended in no particular hurry. She stood there, arms crossed hoping she didn't just make the biggest mistake of her life.

She heard him finally get to the bottom floor and walk around her. Even in the pitch-black room, he seemed to know his way around. He walked around her, and she heard various sounds of metal on metal. From the soft echo, she guessed the room was not much bigger than a bedroom.

What she could only imagine was the sound of wood dragging against something pierced the air. She gasped, letting her mind run wild at all the things that could be.

And then there was silence. Utter silence surrounded by a velvety blackness that hung around her until the unmistakable sound of a match striking and sucking in air as it finally ignited, illuminating the room.

Her eyes were closed, almost not wanting to see at first, as Erik proceeded to light a candle, and then another. It was amazing how much light just two little candles produced in total darkness. The once deep, dark room was now lit with a fiery glow.

She looked around, taking in the surroundings. The cinder block walls, the various ropes hanging from the ceiling, and a rather large bed with bedposts on all four corners that reached up to the ceiling.

"What is this place? Sir!" Calling him Sir was far from a habit at this point and hoped he wouldn't dwell on her often forgetting that.

"This is my studio, Ms. Bloom. My real studio." He said and started to walk over until he was right in front of her. His hand ran over her cheek while he glanced her up and down as if seeing her in a whole new light.

She blushed and let him fondle her with his eyes.

"Undress for me, Ms. Bloom."

"Yes, Sir," she replied and started to unzip the front of her hoodie. Slowly she pulled it down, revealing a red satin push-up bra.

She wasn't sure if she should wait for a response but continued removing it until it slid off her arms and fell on the floor. Jen waited for either comment or instruction. She received both.

"Oh my, Ms. Bloom. Not your usual attire." He said, "Now continue."

"Yes, Sir." The words were starting to become more familiar. Still strange, but more familiar. Jen turned slightly sideways, undid the button and fly of her jeans, and slowly pushed them down the fleshy curves of her hips. Finally, she stepped out of them and stood there wearing a garter belt that clipped on to fishnet stockings covering her mid-thighs down.

Erik's eyes lit up with a surprised look he couldn't hide. "What a lovely outfit, Ms. Bloom."

"I'm glad it pleases you, Sir." She said feeling particularly aware that her bare and freshly shaven mound was within his view. Her choice to go without panties had paid off.

"Shall we begin?" He asked as if there was an actual choice to be made.

She nodded silently and hoped that was okay. In the strange room, his footsteps echoed loudly as he walked over to her, lightly placing his hands on her arms, sliding up and down her flesh. He stepped even closer, reached behind her and unhooked her elegant bra.

Flashes of the first time she wore this for her husband appeared in her mind. He never really appreciated this kind of thing. She forced those nagging thoughts out of her mind as Erik slid the straps down over her arms, revealing her bare breasts.

He'd seen them for hours when he last drew her, but he was looking at her as if he'd never seen her body before.

"You look lovely, Ms. Bloom." His hand trailed down her neck, lightly over her collar- bone and down her sternum. Touching neither breast, her nipples grew erect from the sensitive tease.

"Thank you, Sir." She said and genuinely meant that. As strange as this was, that felt amazing to hear.

Erik took her forearms and examined her hands. He grabbed a twine rope from the side and started wrapping them around her delicate wrists.

She truly did feel a sense of panic and gasped at the unfamiliar texture of twine on her skin.

"Do you trust me, Ms. Bloom?"

"I do, Sir." She said and even though it was true, still was unsure what would happen. But something was freeing about that.

He held her bound hands over her head and joined the rope to a hook on one of the bedposts.

Her heart was leaping out of her chest as Erik grabbed his red sketchbook and began to capture her essence. His hands flew across the page with an intensity she hadn't seen before.

After a short while of drawing, Jen was well aware of how much her breasts were rising and falling. There was a shortness of breath that added to the feeling. It was hard to manage it, but it amplified everything.

"Time for your break, Ms. Bloom."

She let out a soft sigh but wondered what that entailed as he slowly walked over, approaching her from behind. Jen could feel his breath on the side of her neck, as his hand lightly trailed down her spine. Had she not been tied up, she might have fallen over from the overwhelming sensations pulsing through her body.

As his hand moved toward the lower end of her back, she held her breath wondering what would do next. What he would touch next. To her surprise, the touch stopped right above the top of her crack, and she knew the anticipation was doing far more than any direct action.

His hands slipped lower and now started in the middle of her hamstrings, slowly teasing their way up her flesh, and finally did glide over the curve of her ass. She let out an audible gasp from his delicate touch.

"Are you okay, Ms. Bloom?" His hand slid around her belly and held her closely against his still clothed body.

She nodded, "Yes, Sir." Her body involuntarily wiggled due to his touch. She could feel his arousal through his pants, or at least what she imagined was his arousal. She actually had little idea what he was doing behind her. This was so focused on her, it was intoxicating.

His hands lowered slowly down her soft stomach, over her little belly button, down the smoothness of her flesh that hadn't been touched like that in years. Maybe ever. His hands got slower the lower they went until his fingertips reached right where the recent shaving became noticeable. Her smooth skin ached under his touch as he was only an inch away from her budding clit. Erik softly whispered in her ear, "Break's over, Ms. Bloom."

Jen could feel her excitement begin to drip down her leg as he returned to his red sketchbook. She looked around the room and watched the dancing shadows as the candle flames flickered. There was an enlarged shadowy silhouette of her body on the wall behind her, and she couldn't help but be mesmerized by her own curves exaggerated that were now larger than life. It both made her feel small in comparison and empowered her as if knowing that figure came from her. It was her. Sexy and powerful. A strange contrast to what was happening in the moment.

Erik moved to the other side of the room, now directly in front of her. This was a new level of awkward because she could see him directly instead of easily avoiding eye contact. His eyes devoured her as he claimed her mentally, recreating her on the page as he saw fit.

She wondered what he was thinking behind those steel eyes as he carefully drew more and more. If she had a free hand, she would have been working on releasing the built-up pressure inside her, but she knew that's not how this game was played.

"You're doing very well, Ms. Bloom," Erik said as he set down his sketchbook and got on top of the bed, right in front of her.

Jen awaited his next touch eagerly, but instead, he just sat there staring. His eyes took in her breasts and didn't hide when he looked closely at her slit. Her sex on display, dripping with arousal, practically begging for more.

She heard the sound of a zipper and saw he was undoing his fly. Her mind raced with a new flurry of thoughts as she watched him pull out his erection through this open fly, still keeping his pants on.

Erik began stroking his engorged shaft while taking in her body. Jen watched with silent fascination, taking in the sight of his self-pleasure. The way he teased his tip and tugged at the skin. It was so wrong seeing another man's penis, and so fucking hot.

He crawled over to her and she squirmed with fear and delight at the same time. He leaned in and kissed her neck, and she felt his tip press into her belly as he continued to tease himself.

"Ohh, fuck..." she moaned without even realizing it as his free hand caressed her breasts, lightly tugging at her nipples. Her head dropped and rolled as he seemed to control her like a puppet with minimal effort.

She could feel his arms reach around her back and grab her ass, lightly pulling the cheeks apart. It was delightful agony. He was going so slow she wanted to scream, please don't stop, please...but all she could do was moan. His hands slid under her round ass cheeks and lightly teased her intimate treasures, outlining her wet lips and just barely touching her sensitive mound.

The touch was so soft she could have sworn it was a feather, maybe it was, for all she knew. She never thought a touch so soft could cause so much agony, as her body physically ached for more.

Her eyes had been closed for quite a while, and she suddenly felt a complete lack of touch as he started to stand up on the bed.

Oh god...what is he doing...?

Jen could feel him towering over her, as she still was standing next to the bed, hands bound over her head. She was helpless to his actions, something she was craving more and more the longer she was under his spell.

After a moment of silence, she finally opened her eyes. He was standing right in front of her, on the bed slowly stroking his shaft right in front of her face. She couldn't hide her surprise, her fright, her excitement. It all came out in one long gasp as she stared at his penis.

He simply nodded to her and she knew to open her mouth. Jen slid out her tongue, and he carefully placed the tip on her tongue and dragged it out, letting a thin string of pre-cum trail out of her mouth. She licked and swallowed the teasing fluid eagerly, and it tasted wrong. It tasted sweet and it tasted forbidden. She wanted more. So much more.

"Please, Sir." She was amazed to find herself saying.

Erik carefully slid his tip back over her tongue and ran his fingers through her hair pulling her head into him as his cock disappeared into her mouth. She couldn't get over the fact that Erik's cock, was nearly down her throat and all she wanted to do was suck him. Inhale his essence, taste his cum.

It actually made her sad when he slowly removed it, dragging the underside of his tip against her tongue until it popped free. "Break is over, Ms. Bloom." He said as he lightly ran his finger over her nipple, finishing with a little pinch that made her squeal.

As he picked up his sketchbook and returned to his craft, all she could do was slide her tongue back and forth, tasting his delicious essence that lingered in her mouth. She did even know where he was drawing her from now, nor did she care. All she wanted was more. So much more.

She moaned and gasped, and he tossed his sketchbook to the side. What is he doing now?

She heard him step closer, approaching her from behind until she could feel his warmth on her back. He fell to his knees, and she knew his face was right in front of her ass. She knew because she could feel his hot breath on her damp slit as he lightly took her cheeks and spread them.

She could only imagine what he was seeing, as she realized she never even had that close of a look at those intimate nooks and crannies. He breathed again, this time closer to her and her whole body trembled. She felt like she was moments away from exploding and he had barely touched her.

His fingers gripped her ass, keeping her cheeks apart he leaned in and kissed the very center of her slit, sliding his tongue in her soaked lips. He blew cold air on her after, and she squirmed wildly.

Gently he bit each of her lips, lightly tugging at the skin, pulling her labia out and letting it retract back into her. She could feel his teeth grazing in her sensitive flesh before he finally licked her clit.

Jen's whole body caved and fell, held up only by the rope as she slid onto his face even more. He devoured her vulva with delicate precision, taking only the smallest of breaks to catch his breath and swallow her juices.

1...1516171819...21