S.O.S. Summer of Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

"Are you one of those works out at the asscrack of dawn guys?" she asked jokingly.

"Afraid I am."

She eyed him up and down. "Yeah, it looks like it," Heather said with another warm smile. She changed the subject before he had a chance to respond to her compliment. "It also looks like you're starting to get used to the heat."

"It's not so bad, once your body gets acclimated," Jon said.

"Glad you're warmed up. I'm about to add the saltwater to the coals. It has a soothing effect on your whole body."

Jon slightly moaned thinking how good that will feel on his sore muscles.

"I will warn you; it gets a lot hotter." She stood up, holding her towel close to her chest and walked over to the wooden box. She pulled out a ladle filled with salty water and poured it over the coals. It hissed and a new cloud of steam surrounded her.

Her image started to fade in the mist, just in time to cover her as she lowered her towel. He thought he saw her bare ass for just a moment, but he couldn't tell if he imagined it.

A misty, steam-covered curvy silhouette walked toward him. It was like the perfect tease of seeing her shape and tight curves without actually seeing any detail. Heather placed her towel over the bench and sat down a little closer to him.

Jon began breathing a little heavier, partially because a gorgeous naked woman was sitting next to him, and partially because it was starting to feel hotter than hell.

"It really does help if you remove your towel. If this was a European steam room, you might even be yelled at for remaining covered," she giggled.

Jon stood up, undid his towel and placed it on the bench, now feeling completely exposed save for the fog. "I certainly don't want to get yelled at," Jon said with a smile, standing stark naked in front of her, wondering if she could see anything. He sat down and opened his legs a little wider than usual due to the heat. She must have done the same because he felt her leg brush against his. It was hard not to get turned on by that.

For the first time since he walked in unawares, they were both silently enjoying the invigorating heat on their exposed bodies. Jon kept looking over occasionally, but she was still hidden in steam. The thought of being so close to her naked body while still not being able to see her drove Jon wild.

Eventually, she stood up and grabbed her towel. "I've got to get back to the front desk." She walked over to the door, towel in hand not bothering to cover up in the masking steam. "It was so good to meet you. I hope to see more of you," she smiled slyly and opened the door to head out.

As the cool outside air mixed with the steam, he could see just a glimpse of her walking away as the door closed. That might be the hottest naked woman I've barely seen, Jon thought. As he relaxed and looked down, he was shocked to find his penis was no longer dangling between his thighs. How long have I been hard? Did Heather see it? The thought both terrified and excited him.

8. JEN

Jen awoke to an empty bed, which was not unusual. Jon must have found a new gym to try. She stretched her arms up over her head allowing the sheets to fall just under her exposed breasts as she yawned once more still slowly waking up. She got out of bed and hopped in the shower, getting more and more excited for her first day of volunteering.

After the shower, she agonized over what to wear before realizing she was being silly and decided to keep it simple. Jeans and a comfy white vee-neck T-shirt. It was loose, comfortable and whether she admitted it or not, it showed off just the right amount of cleavage. She threw her bag over her shoulder and hit the road.

It was about a two-mile walk to the school, and she enjoyed the unfamiliar scenery. Beautiful forests, ponds, clean air; all things she rarely saw in her normal suburban home. The morning sun rose higher and beat down on her tender skin. By the time she got to the tiny brick building, her shirt was almost see-through with all the sweat. Thank goodness she wore a thicker bra today.

Jen entered the building and found the classroom. And there he was. In person. Erik was scrubbing a desk with a rag and she noticed his muscular arms right away before noticing the rest of him. He had dark hair, what looked like a permanent five o'clock shadow and carried an overall rugged look to him. This was quite a contrast from her neatly groomed husband. She couldn't help but think he looked...burly was the wrong word, but he just looked manly in a way she couldn't put her finger on.

"Hey! You must be Jen." He came over and wrapped his arms around her for a big hug before she even knew it. She was still entranced but finally returned the hug.

After he let go, she looked down and noticed her nipples were hard and wondered if it was from the AC or the hug. Had to be the AC.

"It's so great to finally meet." He said genuinely with a smile that lit up the room.

"I can't tell you how excited I am." She replied, unable to hide her giddiness. She laughed at how eager she sounded.

"That's great. The kids are going to love you!"

"I hope so. How can I help set up?" Jen offered.

"The kids should be here shortly. If you want to set out some supplies on each desk, that would be great."

She grabbed some pencils and sketchbooks and placed them at the desks. While doing so, she noticed the incredible charcoal portraits on the wall. "These are amazing. Did you do all of them?"

"Thanks. Yeah, I did them a while ago. I hope it inspires the kids." He said humbly.

I'm inspired, she thought. "What's the plan for the kids today?"

"I thought we'd keep it simple and stick to the basics. I'll set up some objects on this table and the kids can practice drawing still lifes." He smiled at her, "and we can walk around giving them pointers."

"What makes you think I'm qualified to give pointers on drawings...I can't draw like that." She said pointing at his portraits.

"If you're a former art student and can't help little kids with a simple drawing." He laughed and lightly put his hand on hers, "then I don't know what to tell you."

She laughed and was glad he wasn't uptight. This is going fine...so why am I so nervous?

"You'll do great. I chose you as the volunteer because you seemed to be just as passionate about art as I am. And the kids will see that." He looked her softly in the eyes and smiled.

She noticed a new kind of butterflies in her stomach when she stared back.

The kids started to trickle in, and soon Erik was describing to them how to envision the objects to see them for what they really are. Jen was jealous of how he must see the world. Every object with its own unique beauty.

As the day went on, Jen began getting more comfortable and had already helped several kids. When class was over, she was glowing with a sense of satisfaction she hadn't had in years.

A number of days passed in this same way, slowly getting to know the kids and more importantly, getting to know Erik. Each day she seemed to like it more. She seemed to like him more.

"What did you think of your first week?" Erik asked as he was cleaning up.

"Has it been a week already? It was beyond amazing. I had no idea it would feel that good," she laughed knowing how dorky she must sound.

"That's why I do it. Few things give me as much pleasure." They shared another moment of longer than necessary eye contact before laughing. "Come on, I'll show you the lesson plans for the whole semester." He walked into his office and she followed.

In the small room, there were even more drawings on the walls and several paintings, too. Most of them were figure drawings of beautiful women. Tasteful nudes with such mastery of light and shadow she could have sworn some were photos. "Erik, did you do all these too? These are...these are unbelievable."

"Oh thank you, that's kind of you to say." He paused and his face turned plain. "I haven't done a figure drawing in several years."

"How come? If I had half your talent I would never stop drawing." She sounded almost offended by his lack of appreciation for his gift.

He sighed reflectively, "Years ago, right after college, I lived in a few big cities, New York, Chicago, LA. All of them had amazing art scenes. A good community of students, several studios and even more models willing to pose. They were some of the best times of my life. But I started to wonder how the kids of smaller towns would ever be exposed to the world of art? It didn't seem fair that geography determined if you could get fine art training. So I gave up the city life, moved out to the middle of nowhere to spread the gift of art."

Jen was touched. "That's so nice of you."

"But as a result, my own training and practice have paid the price. You may have guessed, but there aren't too many people willing to pose nude for figure drawing out here in a town this small." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll do it." Jen blurted out before she realized what she was saying. What did I just offer?

"Whoa, I realize how that might have sounded, but really, I wasn't trying to get you to pose nude for me. I mean, of course, I'd like to...I mean, I would love to be able to do a figure drawing again, but you don't have to do that." He said awkwardly, afraid she would think he was trying to seduce her into getting naked for him.

"No really, it's a shame to let your talent go to waste. I took several figure drawing classes in college years ago, it's not just staring at a naked model. It's hard work to make a beautiful drawing. Well, it was for me anyway." She said, now trying to rationalize why she offered to pose nude after barely meeting him. "Besides, you're not a perv." She said with a laugh.

"I don't know about that..." He said with a soft laugh, and a teasing smile. "How about you think it over for a few days and talk it out with your husband before making a decision."

I am not telling my husband. "Good idea."

"And if you still want to do it, we can do it after class on Friday. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect." Her stomach was once again filled with butterflies. What have I done?

Erik went over the lesson plan and they both seemed to be equally distracted. Their minds were somewhere else, and Jen wondered if his mind went to the same place as hers.

She walked home after class, her whole body once again was covered in sweat. But there was a different kind of wetness she noticed between her legs from thinking about Friday.

9. LEXIE

Later that evening Lexie put on an oversized T-shirt to get ready for bed but knew she was far too excited to fall asleep any time soon. There were a number of bathing suits laid out on the bed and she was staring at them so intensely, she didn't hear the knock on the door.

Ashley walked in and startled her. "Hey Lex, whatcha doing?"

"Just trying to find the right suit for tomorrow," she said, still examining the bikinis.

"What's tomorrow?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you? I'm getting a private swim course from Mark to pass the lifeguard test," she said with obvious excitement.

There was too much to ask at this point, so Ashley just went along with it. "I see, and you want to find the right suit for swimming or the right suit that shows off your body?" she teased.

Lexie blushed. "Maybe a bit of both." She held up a couple of suits to her body going back and forth. "Can you help me?"

"Course I can." She eyed her up and down. "It's hard to tell over that baggy shirt you have on. Why don't you try on that blue one in your left hand."

Lexie nodded in agreement and turned slightly sideways and bent to remove her underwear discreetly. She slipped on the blue bikini bottom and turned her back to Ashley, removed her shirt and slipped on the strapless top. Finally, she spun around to show off the suit. "What do you think?"

Ashley walked around her slowly taking in her whole shape. Before she could even respond, Lexie said, "I'm looking for something that will make my butt look smaller and my boobs look bigger."

"You don't want to make your butt look smaller. First of all, it's not that big, second of all guys like a nice butt they can grab."

Lexie looked confused.

"Trust me," Ashley said as she slapped her own ass and grabbed a handful. "Your boobs look great, by the way."

Lexie smiled. Her B cups were not large, but what they lacked in size they made up for with perkiness.

"Let's keep trying on more bottoms. These ones don't flatter your shape."

"How so?" Lexie asked, confused again.

"The suit is fine, but I think it's a little too small. See right here," she pointed to her lower cheeks, "where the suit ends it's so tight it makes your ass pour out over here. It's not your butt at all, it's the tightness of the bikini."

"Ahh, I see," she never really noticed or thought about that before. "These are a couple years old, that's why." She spun around once more to see all sides of herself.

"Whoa, didn't notice that either. You definitely can't wear these," Ashley said.

"What now?"

"Look at the front..."

"What about the front?" Lexie started to get self-conscious.

"Lex, I can see your camel toe clear as day."

Lexie blushed immediately and slightly covered her crotch.

"It's no big deal. I'm positive Mark will want to see your pussy, but not like that, not when your lips are getting squished out of your bikini," she laughed.

Lexie felt really embarrassed but tried her best to laugh it off.

"Don't worry, try these ones." Ashley handed her a neon yellow bikini.

"These are even skimpier. Won't that just make it worse?"

"They cover less, but they're a bigger size. I think it will be more flattering. Try 'em on."

Lexie turned sideways and tried to hide as much as possible as she lowered her tight blue bikini. She had changed in front of other girls before, but never while one was examining her. It felt awkward, but she kind of liked the attention. Lexie turned her body, so she was facing Ashley from the side, and slid on the neon yellow bikini bottoms.

They felt more revealing but much more comfortable. She spun around to show off the new suit. "How do these look?"

"Hot, girl!" She exclaimed. "See how your ass looks firm and round right here?" She pointed and lightly brushed the side of her cheek. "The bottom of your cheeks look amazing. Even I want to grab your ass now."

Lexie loved hearing the compliments. No one had actually ever talked about her butt before. It was nice to hear. Even from a cousin. Though she felt slightly disappointed Ashley didn't actually grab her ass, even as a joke.

"Alright, time for the real test, let's see how much of your va-jay-jay is showing."

Lexie felt a nervous excitement as she turned around. "Are my lips poking out?" She asked trying to act casual, making a joke out of it.

"Nope, everything looks great. Can't even see an indent of your slit at all." She pointed toward the side of her crotch. "You just need to shave, and you'll be all set."

"Shave? Like all of it?" Lexie sounded concerned.

"No. Well not unless you want to. But as a minimum, you don't want to have any hair coming out on the sides. You could shave it all or just leave a strip above your slit," Ashley replied as if it was no big deal to talk about it.

"Oh, right. Well, what do you think I should do? What do you do with yours?" Lexie asked nervously.

Ashley lowered her cotton shorts unabashedly revealing everything. "I leave a little strip on top."

Lexie stared mesmerized. She had seen friends change before, but truthfully never got a good look at another vagina. Not like this, anyway.

"Guys like a little bit of hair up here." She ran her fingers over her dark, coarse and neatly trimmed hair. "But they usually like it to be smooth near your lips." She let her fingers slide around her outer labia, up and down on both sides.

Lexie was amazed by how confident Ashley was. Fascinated by her strokes, and how open she was. She was even more surprised by how much she wanted to feel Ashley's smoothness.

"I was right around your age when I first started to shave there. My older sister showed me how," she laughed. "I was too afraid I'd cut myself all over the place."

Lexie looked sheepishly at the floor and then back up at Ashley, not wanting their intimate girl time to end. "Would you mind showing me how to do it?" She blushed and immediately tried to take it back. "You don't have to; I can figure it out."

"Nonsense, Lex. I'd be glad to show you. That's what girls are for!"

Ashley had a way of making everything seem like no big deal. A much-needed calming presence for an anxious, inexperienced teen. But how is she going to show me? She wondered.

Ashley took her by the hand and walked into the adjoining bathroom. Lexie quickly made sure both of the Jack and Jill doors were shut.

Ashley stared at her expectantly. "First thing you'll want to do is take off your bikini," she laughed as if that step was obvious.

"Right, of course." Lexie nearly panicked and put her T-shirt back on as a way to cover more of herself up before nervously lowering her bikini down over her legs and off her feet.

Ashley gently lifted the bottom of Lexie's shirt to get a clear view. "Let's see what we're working with."

It took everything Lexie had not to squeeze her legs shut, not to giggle, and not to squirm. This was such a strange feeling having her cousin stare at her most intimate spots.

"First, you'll need to trim the hair since it's too long to take a razor to it right now." She found some scissors in a drawer and handed them to Lexie.

Lexie tried to balance holding up her T-shirt and scissors. While she felt more comfortable with the T-shirt covering more of her, it was clearly making the task at hand nearly impossible.

"Either remove your shirt or I can help cut for you," Ashley offered.

Not wanting to be completely nude in front of her cousin, she handed Ashley the scissors and lifted her shirt above her waist exposing her furry mound.

Ashley gently took a tuft of Lexie's hair between her fingers and pulled it away from the skin. The first snip startled Lexie. She giggled a little from the sound. The next few snips Ashley had to get her hands even closer to her slit in order to grab the hair. Lexie felt a rush and a strange tingle, all while trying not to show her embarrassment.

"This is so weird," she giggled as she felt the foreign fingers nearly brush over her sex.

"It's already starting to make a difference. You can see more of your lips now," Ashley said as she brushed the loose hairs off her slit.

Lexie liked the look of it better already.

"That's about all we can trim. We'll have to shave the rest." Ashley looked around the room for how to best do this. "It's easiest to do this in the shower. Tell ya what, mine needs a touch up anyway. I'll hop in the shower with you and show you how I do it."

"That would be nice, actually," she admitted. Going through this with someone who knows what they're doing and has been totally open about everything made her look up to Ashley even more.

Right on cue, after thinking how much she admired how confident Ashley was with her body, she pulled her shirt up and over her head. Lexie was amazed by how easily Ashley did that without hesitating. But then again, I'd have confidence with breasts like those. They were perfect in Lexie's eyes. Probably D cups and super perky. Before she could continue that thought, Ashley removed her cotton shorts and was already completely nude in front of her.

Lexie was starting to wonder if Ashley caught on to her staring. She couldn't help it, though. Ashley was the essence of womanhood to her. Sexy, curvy, confident. Everything Lexie wanted to be. God, she was amazing.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers