S U N D A Y

Story Info
Daddy gave me a task to write up our Sunday afternoon...
3.6k words
4.5
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3rd July was a sunny summer Sunday. The sunlight glinted off the deep blue lake outside our apartment, as I gazed at the seagulls, gliding and weaving between the boat masts and rigging, and occasionally swooping down to rest lazily on the pier that jutted out over the calm water.

"Are you going to get all your chores done quickly so we can have some fun today?" he purred in my ear, slipping his arms around my waist as I surveyed the tranquillity of the lake through the balcony doors.

I smiled, taking a sip of the coffee he'd made for me only a few minutes earlier.

"I'd like that."

"Good girl. Be ready for 1 o'clock. I'll give you some instructions."

I bit my lip and nodded, acknowledging with that small movement that I knew I was letting myself in for.

I spent the morning completing my usual, boring, adult chores. Washing. Exercise. Life admin. But 1 o'clock quickly came around.

Freshly showered, with my hair neatly braided into two French plaits, I slipped into my deep maroon lace underwear. Fastening my black, leather collar around my neck I felt my mind start to edge away from banal, everyday life and into submission. I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for the next few hours, and lay down on my bedroom floor, just as he'd requested. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my other senses. My exposed torso pressing into the fuzzy carpet below me. The gentle scent of coconut and vanilla from the body lotion I'd applied during my preparation. And, if I strained my ears as much as my concentration would allow, the faint echo of footsteps in the living room.

I focused on those footsteps. Imaging him walking through the apartment, finalising the last touches ahead of coming to fetch me. Perhaps getting himself a drink and mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do to me. I know it can sometimes be challenging for both of us. It takes a lot to physically hurt someone you care about, even when they want it.

The footsteps grew louder and my body tensed with anticipation. I knew we were about to begin.

The door opened slowly, brushing over the same light cream carpet that my face was pressed against.

"Hello little girl," he said calmly.

I didn't reply. I hadn't earnt the right to acknowledge him yet, and I knew I'd be chastised if I moved or even spoke without permission.

I felt something brush against my hair, then push down on the back of my head. At first I thought it was his hand, but as he pressed down further I realised it was his foot pressing my face into the floor.

"You look so good, little girl." I could feel his eyes surveying me. "I can't wait to use that gorgeous body of yours for my pleasure. You're going to do anything and everything for me today. Understand?"

I nodded, struggling against his foot still pressing me into the carpet.

"On your knees, against the wall," he commanded. I obliged, placing both hands against my bedroom wall. I stared at the deep ocean blue paint colour that I'd agonised over choosing when we first moved in. I was happy with my choice - the room felt dark, intimate, calming.

I felt a tug at my neck and realised he was attaching a leash to my collar. A blindfold soon followed, the black silk slipping over my eyes. One sense being removed always made the others heightened and helped my mind ease into 'subspace.' A place where I had no thoughts other than submission. Where my brain became quiet and a calm, meditative haze dulled any mundane everyday thoughts.

My body tensed. Cold leather pressed against my back. Hard and rectangular, I quickly identified it as a paddle. But normally he spanks me with it... Why am I just getting away with it being gently smoothed down my spine?

He stopped. I waited for the pain of it striking against my skin, but nothing came. Nothing until... My body shivered and retreated from the delicate, ticklish feather that came next. Across my shoulders and down my spine. I knew what he was doing now -- he was teasing me. He knows the anticipation makes me crave him and beg for his touch.

Next came the whip. Brushing slowly from my neck right down to my lace knickers. He stopped there, holding it against me, almost as if he was tempted to lash it across my exposed cheeks. Maybe he was, but he refrained.

Finally, the latest implement he'd chosen to subject me to. A black leather belt, with a metal buckle. And yes, he indulged my love of being left bruised and marked, so he often treated me to the buckle end when he spanked me with that. It hurt at the time, but the deep thud of the heavy metal hitting my skin satisfied my craving to be marked. I loved the reminder the following day -- catching sight of deep purple bruises when I was showering, bringing my mind back to the intensity of the previous day's session.

"Come with me," I heard him say, feeling my leash tighten and pull me towards the door. I crawled out of the bedroom and along the corridor. Tentatively following his footsteps, as I blindly made my way to the living room, onto the rug in the middle of the floor.

"Stop." He reached down for my hands and brought them up to an object in front of me. I explored it with my fingertips. It felt like a chair, but there was something distinctive about this one... Just below the seat, attached to each of the legs, were restraints. He was letting me feel what was coming next, letting the anticipation build again.

"That's enough. Back to the bedroom little whore."

He let me lead this time. Slowly, disorientated, I inched back along the corridor until I felt the floor change from hardwood to carpet, confirming that I was back in my original starting place. He crouched down behind me and I felt his fingers brush against my pussy through my underwear.

"Fuck, you're so wet already and I've not even touched you yet," he growled. I could hear in his voice that he was pleased.

"I bet you want me to fuck you, don't you little girl?" he continued.

I nodded, biting my lip. I'm almost embarrassed how wet I am already. So desperate.

"I will. I'm going to fuck every one of your holes before the end of today. But not yet. I want to abuse you first and make you earn my cock." I could tell he was smiling as he said it. "Come with me."

The leash tightened again and I followed obediently back to the living room, where he had me kneel on the chair, my chest against the back of the seat. He ran his hands over my ass and down to my pussy again. I knew it was soaking, I didn't need him to tell me. He pulled at my knickers and I felt the wetness spill down my inner thighs as he pulled them off.

The blindfold was pulled off my eyes roughly. I blinked, re-adjusting my eyes to the light.

"Look at this. So wet already." My panties were presented to me. I could see the thick, glossy juices covering them. He brought them closer, pressing them against my mouth and forcing me to taste myself.

"Good girl." He smoothed them over my tongue. "You taste good, don't you?"

"Yes daddy," I nodded, my mouth still full of the taste of my own wetness. Blindfold back on, I was plunged back into darkness.

He fastened restraints around my wrists and ankles, binding me to the chair. I pulled against them, testing how far I could move. Answer: not very. I was here for as long as he wanted now, completely in his control to do whatever he wanted to.

I guessed what was coming next, given the teasing he'd given me with various implements at the beginning of the session. The paddle coming down harshly on my ass confirmed what I was expecting, stinging my skin and causing me to cry out with pain. I was better prepared for the second strike, able to take the pain without flinching too much. Then a third... The lashes kept coming, growing with intensity. The full range of implements were used, giving me different sensations but equal amounts of pain with each. He knows my pain threshold well. Just when I can't take any more, he'll stop and I'll feel gentle kisses on my red, stinging skin and his strong hands rubbing the pain away, resetting me before we go again.

The mix between aggression and care pushed my mind deeper into that submissive headspace that I was craving. I was already most of the way there when I was tied to the chair... The teasing, blindfold, and being led around my apartment like a pet had all contributed their fair share. But the complete powerlessness of being restrained and beaten pushed me over the edge. I couldn't think of anything except the physical sensations. The pain from each smack. The dull ache of the chair back digging into my chest. The silky blindfold firmly pressing against my eyes.

"Are you ready for my cock, slut?"

I nodded. It wasn't a lie. I wasn't just ready for it - I was desperate for it. My pussy was aching to be touched.

"Let me use that pretty mouth."

I opened my mouth, obligingly, waiting for his hard cock to fill it. Something touched my tongue and pressed into my mouth. Cold. Soft rubber. Not what I was expecting. I felt the dildo push into my mouth and then slide back out.

"Good slut. Let's get your throat nice and warmed up." He pushed it into my mouth again, deeper this time. With each thrust, I felt it slide in a little more. I started salivating as I struggled to take it.

"That's it... Good girl..." he murmured encouragingly, as he forced it into my throat. I concentrated on relaxing, knowing that I'd please him if I could deepthroat it. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat. Again and again. Cutting off my oxygen and making my eyes roll. I choked and he relented, pulling it out. Spit dribbled down my chin as he did so, but when I tried to move to wipe it away the restraints kept me bound. I felt humiliated. Abused.

The blindfold came off again. He crouched down until he was eye level with me. He looked at me affectionately and cleaned the spit from my mouth. He pushed his fingers into my mouth and I sucked them. The corner of his mouth twitched.

"Always ready to suck anything that comes near your mouth, aren't you?"

I looked down, self-conscious. It was true. It turned me on training my throat for him. I was always willing to take anything he wanted.

He stood up, bringing his hard cock up to my mouth.

"Perfect height for me to fuck, little girl," he smirked, as I felt the tip of his dick against my lips. I parted them and let him in, letting it slide over my tongue and to the back of my throat with ease. My gag reflex was already prepared from using the dildo... He knew was he was doing by making me take that first. He pushed his hard cock in deeper, holding my hair. I choked and he slid it out, briefly, just enough for me to recover before ramming it back into my throat. My pussy throbbed. I loved being used solely for his pleasure like this.

He was beginning to fuck my mouth with the same intensity and speed as he'd fuck my pussy. I relaxed into it, looking up at him and letting him abuse my throat. He liked to ruin me throughout every session.

Saliva coated his cock as he face fucked me, dripping down my chin and onto his balls. I could feel him getting harder as he forced the entire shaft deeper into my throat, making me take every inch. He held my head still while he used me, making sure I couldn't flinch away from him when it got too much. Whenever my chest and throat tensed and I began to choke, he gave me a brief respite. Gasping for oxygen during my brief recovery before my mouth was once again filled with cock.

"That's enough little girl. I don't want to cum yet; I'm not finished playing with you." He pulled away, allowing me to recover my breathing back to a steady state. I was a mess, with spit dripping down my face that I was unable to wipe away.

He rubbed his strong fingers over my mouth and chin, coating them in saliva. I was just about to thank him for cleaning me up, when he smeared my spit over my face. Mascara bled down my cheeks. I'd spent a long time doing my make up and making sure I looked just perfect for him, and now here he was ruining me. He pulled my chin up, forcing me to look at him. It was so demeaning, being exposed and ruined like that. Feeling like you want to hide your face, embarrassed, so no one sees your humiliation, but instead being scrutinised when you're at your most vulnerable.

"So pretty," he murmured, studying my face. I couldn't react; my brain was blank, vacant, impassive. All I could do was just exist and comply with what he wanted.

It was in that hazy, relaxed state that I sensed him moving around my body, preparing the next steps. Standing behind me, he ran his hands over my ass cheeks. I arched my back as he pulled me open, exposing me and examining my tight asshole and dripping pussy. I didn't even care about feeling so exposed anymore. I'd accepted it. Succumbed to the fact that I was simply there for him to play with and be observed, for as long as he wanted. Completely unquestioning and trusting, I would do anything he asked of me and accept anything he wanted to do to me.

I felt cold lube drip onto me, followed by a finger pressing into my ass. I was tight, reluctant. It's always like that at first, but he knows how to make me comply. Slowly massaging my little hole until I began to relax, and then easing just the tip of his finger inside. My asshole tensed, naturally, but as he worked his fingertip in and out gently, my body began to gradually relax and let him in.

"Good whore," he said, soothingly, pushing inside a little further. "You're my good little anal slut aren't you?"

At first it always hurts, but my mind was too cloudy to acknowledge or care about the pain. Regardless, we both know that if I push through that initial pain barrier, the pleasure that comes next is unparalleled.

He withdrew his finger and replaced it with something equally soft, but cold and silicone. A butt plug, but I had no idea which one or what size. The tip eased into me, much quicker now that he'd warmed me up with his finger. My breathing quickened as he continued, relentlessly pushing me to take more and stretching my hole around the toy. I felt it slip inside and fill me and knew I'd done what he wanted. Plugged and restrained, I waited for what would come next. Having my ass filled always made my pussy more sensitive, but today was another level. The wetness coated my lips and soaked my inner thighs as my clit throbbed, aching to be touched.

"You've done very well, little girl, so time for a bit of pleasure for you," he told me. He picked up the black wand vibrator and my heart started racing. Finally.

He pressed the black silicone against me, parting my lips until the head of the toy rested against my clit. The soft vibrations started slowly, massaging my most sensitive parts. The satisfaction was indescribable. After waiting for so long, craving just the tiniest bit of pleasure, he was finally indulging me.

"Thank you daddy," I moaned, blissfully relaxing into a state of dreamlike pleasure.

The strength of the vibrations increased as he played with me, and I felt the pleasure intensify. My orgasm slowly started to build, but I knew what I needed in order to bring it to fruition.

"Daddy please will you fuck me?" I pleaded, "I want your cock inside me."

I didn't need to see him to know that he smiled at that.

He leant over me, kissed my neck and began to release my right hand. He pressed the vibrator into my hand, allowing me control over my own pleasure. I reunited the toy with my clit and felt the overwhelming pleasure return.

I felt his hard dick press against my pussy lips and slip inside with ease. I stretched around his cock, allowing him to fill me. It was intense -- I still had my ass filled with the plug. I knew I could take both, but it didn't stop me tensing with a sharp intake of breath as I felt both holes succumb to him.

"Good girl," he praised, "you know daddy likes it when you're all filled up."

I smiled hazily, pleased that he was happy with me.

He began to thrust into me, harder and more intensely each time. The stimulation on my clit from the toy, combined with the stimulation from his cock and the toy inside me felt incredible. I could feel the pleasure building in my pussy. I pressed the vibrator against my clit harder, overwhelming myself with the sensations.

"Daddy, I'm close," I told him.

He kept driving his cock into me, harder and faster. I could feel it throbbing inside me, stimulating me with every thrust.

"Please can I cum?" I begged. I knew I had to ask. My pleasure was entirely controlled by him, and every orgasm was his to give me.

"Please daddy... Please..." I whispered, fighting my orgasm off until I had his permission. I needed it so badly, but I had to wait for him to tell me I could.

"Yes little girl, you can cum," he conceded.

Those words were all it took for my pleasure to explode. I moaned and writhed as I came, my legs shaking as the intensity of my orgasm pulsed through every inch of my pussy.

"Thank you daddy. Thank you," I whimpered as the pleasure began to subside. I relaxed again into a compliant, passive state, my pussy content and sensitive and he continued to use me.

"Are you ready for daddy's cum?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I want it." I couldn't wait to feel him fill me with that warm creamy cum.

He forced himself deeper into my pussy, grabbing my hair and placing one hand around my throat over my leather collar as he began to fuck me harder. It was primal, animalistic, almost violent. But I simply conformed to anything he wanted to do. Complete submission in my post-orgasm state, my brain vacant of any thoughts other than being available for him and his pleasure. He pounded me harder, forcefully pulling my body against him. The restraints dug into me as my body was abused, but I didn't feel any of the pain. It was intense, but incongruously serene for me. I just complied while he used me.

His breathing intensified and I knew he was close. His cock stiffened inside me and I felt the surge of warm cum fill my pussy. His grip on my throat and my hair tightened as he came, thrusting deeper into me with each pulse.

His hands relented and let go of my neck and hair. He leant against me, breathing slowly calming, and kissed my head.

"Fuck." His strong arms surrounded me as he kissed my cheek. Every single muscle in my body felt relaxed and calm as he engulfed me. I felt so safe with his arms around me like that.

He slowly began to pull out and untied my restraints. I couldn't speak; my brain wouldn't give me any words. It was just fuzz and white noise, with nothing comprehensive. He tugged my leash and I followed obediently, settling myself onto the floor next to the chair. He tied my leash to the radiator next to me. I couldn't have gone anywhere even if I wanted to, but it felt good being looked after and kept safe there where he wanted me. He placed a pillow down next to me, and a glass of water beside me.

"Okay little girl? Do you need anything?"

I looked up at him lovingly and shook my head.

"Phone? TV?"

Nope. I couldn't have engaged my brain in either of those things. I didn't have the capacity for anything other than just existing.

"I'm going to make you some food. Just stay here, and let daddy know if you need anything," he whispered affectionately, crouching down and kissing my forehead. I nodded.

Placing my head down on the pillow, I lay on the floor quietly and watched him in the kitchen. Docile and pliable, I don't know how long I stayed there. It could've been 10 minutes or 3 hours. I was just happy to watch and be near him while I came down from my hazy subspacey cloud and back to reality.