S1 | Controlled to Goon E2

Story Info
Act II - Bringing home a second girlfriend.
1.9k words
4.53
12.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The questions I had asked myself all solved themselves within a few days. I met her friend Amber at the grocery store. I was kind of surprised because I expected her to be at home on her couch masturbating like there's no tomorrow.

She waves me over and smiles at me 'Hey! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while.' 'Been busy...' I start, but she looks at me and a devilish grin spreads on her face 'ooooh, busy, huh? What could keep you occupied these days?' she comes closer, I never realized how piercing blue her eyes are, 'How's Lena doing? I haven't seen her in a while, what's she up to?' 'err, nothing in particular, she's...busy working' I answer, irritated by her tone. She comes even closer, I can feel her boobs lightly pressing into my chest. She opens her mouth, pushes out her tongue and drops a glob of spit. I follow it dripping down onto her rack and disappear between her tits. 'Working you say? I hope she's working her cunt like I ordered her to. Drooling over her tits and lubricating her pussy for a day full of pumping her hand up her pussy. Oh, that bitch had been so uptight lately and she always talked about how stressed you are at work, so I thought I would help the two of you out a little. Do you enjoy my little present? I bet you're using her daily like she is supposed to.'

I stand there, dumbfounded. It was all Amber? What did she do? She grins at me 'OK, here's what we're gonna do: we go to your place and enjoy my little experiment together. I am dying push something big up her ass while she happily gags on your cock.' The dick in my pants twitches at her words. She grabs my hand and leads me to the exit. 'We'll have to make a quick stop on our way.' she states and opens the door of my car.

She directs me to a place I often begged Lena to go: a sex shop. She jumps out of the car and bounces over to the entrance. I follow inside and am surprised to find a kinda normal looking shop, not at all the kind of smutty I always expected it to be - a big rag of dirty DVD with sketchy titles, some goth girl with a lollipop at the cash desk and leather stuff everywhere. But no, instead I find a pretty well sorted movie section with a lot of glossy covers of beautiful women, a toy area with dildos in all shapes, sizes and colors. Amber apparently followed my gaze because she points me to a sign at the stairs to the basement 'what you thought is down there' she states and walks off to the toys section. The sign reads "Leather/Latex/Rubber | Harnesses/Straps/Leashes | Watch rooms".

'Watch rooms?' I ask, running after her. 'Well, you can't officially call them gloryholes - hold this' she laughs and hands me a package with a 13" suction cup rubber cock. I walk behind her while she looks at the toys, occasionally handing me another product until my arms are full. She throws me a satisfied smile and walks me to the DVD section. 'Choose two or three and then come downstairs, booth No. 5' and off she walks to the stairs. I look after her, hips swaying like she's on a runway. Damn her ass is looking good in those jeans. I take a quick look at the movies, pick one called "Anal Acrobats 9" and another going by "Blacked - The Blonde Collection" and follow her downstairs.

Now this is more what I imagined. From latex skirts to gas masks, leather harnesses to an exquisite collection of leashes, hell there is even a wearable horse head. I take a left to the rooms. No. 3 has an occupied sign on and I can hear moans and slapping when passing, not sure whether it's from a movie or from people inside. Room 5 is unlocked. I open the door and am greeted by a magnificent view. Amber's tits definitely belong to r/bigtits. Her boobs were always close to spilling out her top, but seeing them out of it is breathtaking.

She raises an eyebrow ' are you going to let everyone have a look or do you want this for yourself?'. I close the door behind me and put all the packages on one of the chairs next to me. 'Sit' she orders and I plop down on the last chair. 'Here's what we're doing: you hand me over the nice cock in that pink package and then get your own out of these pants. If you wanna see me tame this pussy you better start stroking.'

While I search for the pink box in the pile, she starts with one, then two fingers into her wet hole. By the point I unpacked the rubber dick - a pretty realistic looking 7" veiny shaft with balls - she is working herself to her first orgasm. I look into her eyes and she stares back at me while she starts bucking on her chair. When she comes down from her high, I hand her the dildo and open my fly. I take out my dick and start stroking to the beautiful sight in front of me.

She lubes up the dildo with her mouth and in a smooth move pushes it nearly all the way into her snatch. While I closely watch her moves, she starts talking. 'I bet you wanted to see this for a long time, didn't you? I've seen you look at me every time I was visiting Lena. You couldn't keep your eyes off my tits. Yes, stroke that cock to my tits. I bet you'd love to feel them up, grab them while you push your cock into me. Do you imagine pinning me down with that nice dick of yours? Do you imagine me drooling all over you like your stuck up girlfriend now does? You know that won't happen. I'll be the one in charge here. See, I could hypnotize you just like I did with Lena. Imagine laying next to her on the couch. One of those movies you just chose on the screen, you're stroking your cock while she pumps her pussy with this dildo. Hours passing by while you just goon next to each other, not even bothering about what's happening next to you, all eyes on the screen watching some blonde whore get pummeled by a big black cock up her ass. Oooh, I can see you would like that! Keep pumping!' I stare at her working her pussy, mesmerized by the sight in front of me.

My hand is flying up and down on my shaft. I don't care if she's going to make me a dumb mess gooning all day, all I care about is watching her getting off and getting off myself. As if she sensed my approaching orgasm, she takes her hand out of her snatch and waves a finger at me 'ah-ah-ah, it's not time yet! Save that pump for your bitchy-ass girlfriend. I want to see her getting bred by you. You know, part of her programming was getting off birth control and only get facials until I tell her otherwise. So tuck away that dick and hand me my clothes. Grab the stuff and go pay. I'll be right after you, you can wait in the car.'

Her dictating tone is somewhat strange to me, but somehow also very refreshing after days of taking care of my brainless bimbo girlfriend. I try to remember the last time I came in my girlfriend and realize it's been quite a while. Could it be true that she's off birth control? I imagine pumping the bulging head of my cock into her swollen puffy red snatch and then shooting load after load of pent up cum into her fertile womb. My cock twitches one last time at the thought before I pull up my pants.

Amber is starting to get dressed so I just stare at her for a moment and then get my pants sorted out and start lifting the packages into my arm. I go to the cash desk where a smart looking, conservatively dressed student is scanning the stuff, taking my card and handing me a bag. No smutty winks, no lollipop, no fishnets - I could have been at any supermarket.

Arriving at my place with someone else feels kind of strange. I didn't have anybody over because of the state my girlfriend was, showing this to someone else feels kind of...reliefing. On the other side I am more than curious about Amber's plans with Lena, and me.

When I open the door, I am greeted with a familiar view: Lena, kneeling at the door, drooling, masturbating and waiting for me to use her. Between her knees is a puddle of spit and grool. She must have been sitting there the whole day, waiting for me and daydreaming about a cock in her mouth.

She looks up to me, then to Amber. Her eyes widen and her hands starts moving faster. Amber kneels down next to her and starts feeling her body up. She stops at her nipples and starts playing with them, eliciting a moan from Lena's lips. My girlfriend starts bucking her hips and is soon happily coming in front of me. 'Good girl' Amber coos as she continues to feel up Lena's spit-covered breasts. 'We're going to have a lot of fun together!' She smiles at me, 'what are you waiting for? Get your cock out and put her mouth to good use!'

I put all the toys we brought - or as I realize now, I brought, from Lena's and my shared bank account - to the floor next to us. Pulling out my cock, which is obviously already rock hard, I step forward. I grab Lena's head to turn her to face me. The second my cock touches her lips, they automatically open and she engulfs my shaft. The autopilot inside her head starts a monotonous, deep and wet blowjob. In the meantime, Amber has taken out the first of the many toys.

She takes out the 7"er, she had used on herself earlier and spits on it. She goes down on her knees next to my girlfriend and nonchalantly pushes the dildo up her pussy. It goes inside smoothly with no resistance at. Lena doesn't even acknowledge the first impact but begins humming on my cock as Amber starts a rapid assault in her snatch. With her other hand, she scoops up some of the grool-spit-mix from the floor and smears it all over Lena's tits and stomach.

She looks up to me, winks, and then scoops up more. With a mischievous grin, she grabs my cock from Lena's mouth and covers it in her cummix. I hear an involuntary moan leaving my mouth. She stands up, comes close and leans into my body, her head on my shoulder. She looks down and pats Lena head who is already again eagerly worshipping my cock. Then she lifts her head and whispers into my ear 'We're going to have some much fun all together. Just you, me, and our girlfriend over here'