All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 15'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
So happy

That you wrote another chapter. I absoutely love this story of yours mspat!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confused

Ok I'm confused. Did they go back to 2010 or did her brother and sil go back in time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay for an update!

This has been a long time coming. I was happy to see all those fools (Mayor, Sheriff, Ed, Slick, Bart, etc.) get their comeuppance.

So Sabella and Malcolm are in the future? How did this happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!!!!

That was a great update keep it coming. Now when are you gonna update Zackary and Ciara's story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please post the next chapter soon...

I cannot wait to read what happens next.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Argh!!!!!!

Thank you for updating! When do you plan to to conclude this wonderful story????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ms. Pat you are so awesome I have really missed this story!! Malcolm went back with her so incredible. YAY!!

mzglennmzglennalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I couldnt wait for you to write the next chapter in this series. I LOVED it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Wow

Thanks so much for this update I was so waiting for it and let me tell ya Mspat it was so well worth the wait. It was so much drama and so intense I was about to jump off my bed while reading it I can't wait to see what Malcolm is about to tell Sabella now and its great that her brother and sister in law is there now so please update the rest real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yahoo!

Lovin' it! Thanks for the action and suspense filled update! It's so cool that Malcom and the twins traveled to the future with Sabella! I can't wait for the conclusion!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Loved

The update, keep writing!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
OMG...need more!!!!!!

LOVE that he came back to the future! Awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So very happy!

I am so very happy for this update! It was a long in coming to reality but so very worth it! Thank you, MsPat you are wonderful! I can not wait to read more!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
At long last...........

Talk about putting a bow on the box!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this chapter...fabulous...dahling!!!

The scales of justice finally balanced. Can't wait to see what you did for the little

family.

It was a perfect segue in the garage from the 50s to the future. I could see the whole scene play out on the movie screen in my mind. Yup...yup...yup.

I was glad that horn dog Carl got offed by his uncle. His lust killed him not a bullet.

You kicked this chapter in the head.....by all means keep it coming.

Peace and blessings,

Alpha_Marm

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for continuing this story. It was a nice surprise to see this latest chapter appear! Can't wait to see what's next!

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I'm glad you've updated! Don't stay away so long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i loved the update, and im glad that sabella, malclm, and the twins were able to make it back to present time with no problems, i can't to find what happens next

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
More!!!!

Need More!!!!

ebonyeyez1ebonyeyez1over 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

This story was beyond epic. Your storytelling skills is outstanding. I loved the build up of their tale. I also enjoyed the way you didnt have them jump into the sack immediately like some stories I have read on here. You make their love story believeable and I like how he was able to move forward in time with her. Looking forward to their happy ending!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Ms. Pat please come back and finish this story. I am dying to know what Malcolm has to tell Sabella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HURRY

Need to finish this story asap. Please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
(Faints)

(whispering from beyond the grave) Please, please MsPat. Finish the story. I need closure so I can have eternal rest.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101about 11 years ago
Oh my god

I can't believe I read this entire story in 1 day to not have an ending. I cannot believe I did this to myself! I could punch someone 😡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A pattern?

Three stories posted none finished. I see a pattern that's common on this sight. Either the stories take years to finish or they're never finished. I just don't see the point. It would be much easier and less stressful for the authors to write the ENTIRE story at their leisure and post a few pages every week or every other week. By writing the story and posting it as you write it, there can be long delays because of problems of life or because you have writer's block or just don't have the time. Just a thought. I've taken to reading the comments at the end of the last chapter to determine if it's finished if it's been around for a while. .

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
standing ovation!!!!!

Please mspat. Please don't wait too long to finish this story. I was literally holding my breath for five pages. Girlfriend, this was a masterpiece!!!!!! Fantastic and original story! You are truly a gifted and talented writer.

divalife29divalife29almost 11 years ago
MORE

I have read many stories on this site finished and unfinished and this is the first time i have actually written a comment. I NEED any ending to this story it was SO good and I can't walk away from it not knowing how the happily ever after is going to happen. I hope you can find the time to wrap this up for your readers!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
An epilogue would be nice

That couldn't have been the ending, please put the finishing touches on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish

plz come back and finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.....

Finish the damn story geesh!! Fuck!! Damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

This story has been fantastic. I sincerely hope there is more to come to complete it.

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
ummm

Please tell me it isn't over yet!!!

aylissa_cumsaylissa_cumsabout 10 years ago
Please finish the story

this story got me hook, line & sinker.

I need to know how it finishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Love This Story!

Will you be giving us a final chapter to tie up the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story, I hope it won't be long until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF????

Sooooooo.......what happened? What did he tell her? How did they get back to the present? Are we going to get the conclusion to this?A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sumbitch

shitty grammar. Great story; I hate you and love you at the same time. FANTASTIC plot wish you would have finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What in the complete hell?

I sat here and read everything in one sitting and it's not finished? I need this rectified please. I loved this story. Don't keep us waiting any longer.

spankthisspankthisover 8 years ago
ummm

I'm conflicted I guess there was a resolution but not really. Lit needs to take down these not finished stories or at least make it easier for the reader to decide to invest o not...this was seriously a great read. But the ending has left me bitter. So frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I waited 2yrs for the conclusion!!!!

I've been logging in for two years waiting for the conclusion your last login was that you were working on the story what happened are you ok? Finish what you started

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

I need chapter 16. This can't be the end

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 8 years ago

Please come back and finish this amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish this story please

Mspat I hope you are well. Please come back and finish this story and Zachary and Ciara.. Thank you Bain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously? You wrote other series without finishing this?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It doesn’t end like this. There’s got to be more please. I’ve read this story over 10 hopping there’s more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous