Sabina: The Online Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Sabrina gets bullied by an online Master.
1.6k words
4.43
6.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Sabrina: chubby reserved type with a dark sexy secret

Ashley: prissy sorority girl who sets Sabrina as her bullying victim

Chapter 1:

Sabrina made her way to school with haste, as was Ashley's command. Sabrina had given over a lot of control of her body too Ashley and it was starting to take its tole. At first, it was small things, like demanding to be sent nudes on command. But after a while, things got more intense. Ashley started regulating what Sabrina could eat. Some days she would be forced to work out for hours only to eat nothing but a granola bar. On other days, Ashely would force Sabrina to eat on an hourly basis. Because of this, Sabrina's body left much to be desired. Her tits sagged to her abdomen and Sabrina's backside wasn't much better. Her ass fat wasn't even and you could see it through any pair of pants she wore. She had gotten the nickname 'pudgy flat ass' around campus.

Sabrina was a college student studying at one of the finest colleges in the Midwest. Sabrina was never 'popular', in fact, she hadn't even had sex yet, but she masturbated furiously. Sabrina was 5' 9" with a very plump shape. Her belly hung over her waistband, but her ass sagged and made her feel inferior. Her fat tits jiggled every time she walked, and as she noticed people stare, she couldn't help think about getting taken advantage of. Sometimes, she would spend whole days naked and humiliating herself for her Reddit account. She only had 300 followers, but she had hundreds of comments telling her how much of a fat cow she was and giving her tasks to complete, which she did with happiness. Her favorite hobby was recording herself sticking her panties in her pussy and wearing them on her face afterward.

There was one Redditor that had some sick tastes but was by far Sabrina's favorite. She had never seen their face, in fact, they hadn't allowed Sabrina to see anything but their feet, but Sabrina hung by their every word. Their tasks were so demeaning and humiliating, but Sabrina was surprised by how far she would go for this stranger. Sabrina would be made to buy diapers at the store and look the cashier in the eye in the process. Then, Sabrina would be made to put them on in the car and run across the street and back, and record the whole thing for her Reddit master.

One day, Sabrina got a message to go to the local Walmart in nothing but a short sundress and a diaper. She was instructed to not poop the day before. She was to go into the third stall and find a note behind the toilet with instructions on what to do next. As Sabrina walked through the aisles of Walmart, she was already dripping with anticipation as to what her next punishment would be. When she entered the bathroom, the stench is what hit her first. It reeked of stale piss and farts, she hoped the challenge wouldn't take place in here. She reached the third stall and looked behind the toilet....The note wasn't there! Her mind raced like never before.

Oh my God, what if someone found it while cleaning?? It might have mentioned me by name...

Just then, her phone buzzed.

My Master!

As she looked at the message, her heart sank. She was to use the bathroom, strip naked in the stall, put all of her clothes in the toilet without flushing, and kneel until her Master decided to show up.

Fuck, I shouldn't have eaten so much before I left, I really have to poop.

Just then, she let out a gut-wrenching fart that echoed through the bathroom and decided that she had no choice but to obey. As her fat cheeks touched the cold toilet seat, she released a loud fart. She moaned and started to touch herself. Her pussy was already wet from her piss and it made it easier to finger herself. Once she finished her business, she look at her mess in the toilet and immediately wanted to touch herself again. She took a deep breath and stuck all of her clothes in the toilet, making sure she properly soaks each article of clothing. She got on her knees and positioned herself in front of the full toilet. As she sent the photo along to her Master, someone burst into the bathroom and knocked on the stall....

Chapter 2:

As she knelt on the piss-stained floor, Sabrina froze. Someone was banging on HER stall and she was completely powerless to stop them from coming in! If they found her in here, they would most certainly kick her out! She squirmed at the thought of being led NAKED throughout the store and thrown to the curb in tears. But as her mind raced, a familiar voice called out.

"Open this fucking door before I give you a swirly," the feminine voice commanded.

Oh my god, is that fucking Ashley???

Ashley was a girl Sabrina sat behind in her psych class. She made it a point to sit right behind Ashley so she could get a whiff of her delicious scent. She could smell the cherries in her shampoo, but on hot days when Ashley would wear a skirt, you could smell her pussy juices, and it made Sabrina drip in class. Ashley was a sister of the Tri Delta sorority and had made it a point to find Sabrina's Reddit account and make her Ashely's slave. She deliberately made Sabrina's life a living hell so she would be perfect to influence. Ashley had a petite figure, A-cup breasts, and an ass that just wouldn't quit. Sometimes, she would intentionally wear skirts that are too short so Sabrina would go mad with lust for her. It was all part of her diabolical plot.

Sabrina had never gotten so much as a picture from her master, she didn't even know what gender they were. As she struggled to come to her senses, Ashley banged on the stall door and shouted, "Don't make me get an employee!"

Ashley's threat rang in Sabrina's ears and she quickly got up and unlatched the stall door. Standing there, in front of naked, quivering, unwiped Sabrina was Ashley. A petite young sorority sister of Delta Tri, wearing tight black jeans tucked into tall leather boots, and a flowy bra top. Sabrina blushed and got more aroused as her cherry scent wafted into her nostrils.

"God it smells like shit in here," Ashley said, "Did you do this Sabrina? Can you not use the potty correctly?"

Sabrina was taken aback. "But Ashley, you told me to..."

Before Sabrina could finish, Ashley grabbed her by the throat and spit right in her face.

"I don't remember asking you for your opinion, dirty piss whore. And that's Mistress to you. Now bend over so Mistress can inspect your holes," Ashley commanded.

Sabrina didn't question her Master as she bent over the toilet with her legs spread wide. Ashely spread her blubbery ass cheeks and poked around Sabrina's poopy asshole.

Jesus, this is almost too easy, Ashely thought, I have her melting in the palm of my hand! There's nothing she won't do to please me!

As Ashley was probing her asshole, Sabrina unconsciously backed into Ashely's finger and let out a sexy moan. Sabrina would do anything for Ashley, and unbeknownst to her, that statement would be put to the test as Ashley pulled her poop-covered finger out of Sabrina's unwiped asshole and shoved it in her mouth. Sabrina almost vomited from the initial taste, but Ashley plugged her nose and made her enjoy it.

"That's right, enjoy your own shit, my little piggy. You'll be getting a lot more of it soon. Now, when I say so, I want you to grab your shitty little clothes out of the toilet and run out of the store as fast as you can and meet me at your car so we can go home. Do you understand, piggy?

Sabrina was mortified. Not only would everybody see her, she would have to touch her ruined clothes. God, it smelled so bad in there.

Without question, Sabrina fished through the toilet bowl to get all of her clothes out of the toilet. Her hands instantly became messy as she fished her ruined diaper and sundress out of the bowl. As the shitty water dripped on her feet, she gave her keys to her Master, took a deep breath, and ran for her life.

Like many Walmarts, the bathrooms are situated in the back middle of the massive stores. Sabrina tried her best to hide her face as her wet feet made audible slapping sounds as she ran butt-naked, holding her shit-stained clothes through the 4th of July crowd. She could hear camera shutters clicking, people staring and laughing, and she could feel the slaps on her ass as she passed customers. Unbeknownst to Sabrina, the security cameras caught the whole scene, along with a clear look at her face, which someone promptly uploaded to the internet.

As Sabrina huddled next to her car, naked with her cold, poopy clothes covering as much as she could, countless people came out and started her down as they passed. Sabrina could almost hear their thoughts...

Blubber Cow

Crying Pig

What a baby, can't even use the bathroom right

Sabrina did her best to hide her face, but it was no use. Many people already had their phones out to try and capture a picture of the weird naked woman running through Walmart with a poop-stained sundress. Finally, Ashley came out of the store and laughed as she saw Sabrina huddling nearby.

"Leave those dirty clothes here, you're not ruining this car with your poopy clothes. As Sabrina dropped her waterlogged clothes on the pavement with a plop, Ashley put the top down on the car so everyone could enjoy Ashley's newest toilet slave in her naked, wet and dirty embarrassment all the way home.

Check back later for Pt 2