Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Story Info
24 Year old gets forcibly diapered by her female Cousins.
2.2k words
3.68
33k
15

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 A Golden Opportunity

Instead going to any of the neighborhood brats house to babysit a golden opportunity was dropped on Julie's lap. She wouldn't have to worry about staying at anyone else's place because her charges were coming to her. With a much better payday as well. You see her mom and her aunt Linda would be taking a cruise for a little over a month and in the mean time she would be watching her little twin cousins Agatha and Agnes. It had been over six years since she had last seen the "Little redheaded trolls" as she like to call them.

Of course a lot had changed since then she figured. Back then Julie had just turned 18 and the twins were only twelve. They were pale freckled little chubby devils and Julie had ruled the mischievous duo with an iron fist. Enforcing early bedtimes and dishing out unfair punishments just to show them who was boss. She was much bigger than them and easily handled them when they got out of line. She took full liberty spanking and sometimes humiliating the bratty twins when they showed even a hint of defiance.

The total authority got to her head sometimes sure but those two always misbehaved. She wanted to nip it in the bud before things really got out of hand, well that was her reasoning anyway. Julie would be well prepared this time enforcing strict discipline while she was in charge.

She was sure to dress the part putting on her height enhancing boots to give her the extra boost of authority she needed. The twins had just turned eighteen themselves now and probably resented the idea of having a babysitter still at their age. The pay was worth it though and Julie would be more than ready to keep those little brats in line no matter if they were technically adults now or what.

Her mother had rushed out of the house barely yelling a goodbye before getting in the car with her Aunt Linda and almost peeling out down the road. "Where are the little brats?" Julie wondered searching the front for the pair. Her mother must have already brought them inside while she was getting ready. Missed an opportunity for that first impression Julie scowled to herself as she came back in. Either way she was ready to lay down the law the second she found those two.

She searched inside until she reached the living room and was stunned at what she saw. The little brats had grown a lot. Instead of two little snots like she expected there stood two grinning full sized adults. Even with her boots on they had completely dwarfed her and they must of outweighed her by almost three times. Julie froze completely caught off guard as the twins grinned at her like a pair of Cheshire cats once they finally noticed her presence.........

Julie's Babysitting Disaster - Part 1B Redheaded Monsters

Julie's eye grew as big as saucers when it slowly dawned on her who she was looking at. Those little trolls had turned into giant monsters she thought to herself. Julie was naturally only about 5'4 but with her boots on she was at least 5'6. But these two behemoths might as well been six feet tall as far as she could tell. Julie's brown eyes were still wide with shock. Her shoulder length chestnut hair had been put up into a tight ponytail and her tight jeans and conservative blouse were supposed to give off a no nonsense vibe. All that seemed to go out the window as the two redheads smirked down at her. Julie was frozen still not sure what to say and how in the world she was going to reclaim that air of authority over the twins again. Something about there matching superior grins said a lot giving Julie the feeling like she was shrinking before them. Agnes who was always the leader broke the silence.

"Wow Julie it looks like you shrunk or somethin." Both girls snorted with laughter in unison like a couple of talking pigs. Julie had to say something but she was still a bit shocked and intimidated. "What's a matter cat got yo tongue?" They both snorted even though it wasn't a very funny joke or anything. Julie finally squeaked out trying to meet them as equals now. "It's good to see you two." She lied. "My you sure have grown." Julie blurted out not knowing what else to say.

"Hey! What's that sposed to mean?! Agatha who was the fatter of the two said defensively. "I-I mean you have gotten so tall. " Julie stammered a little kicking herself for showing a bit of weakness already. Agatha seemed to let the comment go for now but rolled right into another good question, "Hey I'm starvin I thought we was gone be gettin some dinner by now. Julie hadn't really thought about it. There was some mac and cheese in the cupboard and even though Julie didn't feel like she was being properly asked she was relieved to find an excuse to get out of this awkward reunion for now.

Julie had never been a great cook or anything but mac and cheese was pretty hard to mess up. While the twins watched their show Julie moved to the kitchen heart still beating a little as she got to work. While she mixed the ingredients her mind raced the whole time. This was not what she expected at all. How was she going to regain control before things got out of hand.

This was going to be over a month and she had to nip this in the bud before she totally lost control of them. before she had relied so much on her size advantage that without it she was lost. Maybe if she showed them respect like mutual adults then they could compromise somehow. I mean they are grown adults now how bad could they be. Julie felt like she was already serving them maybe she could get them to do there part and wash the dishes afterwards. She would make it a team effort teaching them some positive behaviors while regaining some authority in the process.

Julie set up there bowls on the dining room table hoping to lure them away from the T.V. so that they could talk about things. Neither of the fat twins budged and it was Agnes who said with annoyance and a little authority in her tone. Where in here bring it in here dummy. Julie tried to ignore that dummy comment although it really started to make her mad the more she thought about it. This was the time to put her foot down but she thought for some reason it best not to yet. Feeling like some sort of servant Julie reluctantly brought there food out to them where they didn't even bother to thank her as they scarfed the bowls down.

Julie tried to justify it within herself saying they were all grown ups now and she didn't really mind but her ego was starting to get a little singed as the night went on. Julie fumed quietly in silence though as she sat there until late watching their dumb shows. She even tried to bring up the dishes but was blatantly ignored even though it was a commercial break. Julie just bit her lip and cleaned everything up while the twins laughed and snorted in the living room lazily.

It was well passed midnight and they were all getting tired. Julie figured she would show them to there room before she herself went to bed. While Agatha went along generally ignoring anything Julie said Agnes hadn't followed along at all. There were twin beds already made up for them and Julie turned around and left her to herself before heading to her own bedroom. It was her room she grew up in and her mom kept it for her just like she left it. The first thing Julie noticed was her door was completely shut. She immediately tried the door and found out it was locked from the inside. Slightly panicked Julie pounded on her own door demanding it be opened up. She soon got her wish as the groggy and angry looking Agnes answered. As soon as the door opened and she was face to face Julie's demeanor fell back a few pegs towards her towering cousin. "Listen I'm not sharin a room with her she snore's so damn loud and I'm way too big to sleep on the couch. As a matter of fact you could fit jus fine. That being said she slammed the door in Julie's face.

Upset but too tired to argue Julie found some kind of reasoning with what she had said. Grabbing a blanket and pillow from the closet Julie spent her first night babysitting kicked out of her own room and sleeping on the couch. She would have to take charge tomorrow and get these two under control but for now it was best not to argue.....

Part 1C A Rough Morning

Julie woke up groggily still on the couch fully dressed besides her boots. The couch was OK to sit on but for a full nights sleep it was terrible. She stood up stretched noting her stiff back from the living room couch. The uncomfortable couch she had been forced to sleep on because Agnes had taken over her room and locked her out.

The thought triggered anger and her first thought was to put her boots back on and set Agnes straight before things got out of hand. To Julie's dismay her boots were nowhere to be found She could of sworn she left them right by the couch but now they were gone. Those things were expensive and not to mention without them she was a few inches shorter. Had one of the twins taken them? She wondered.

Enough was enough she was ready to put her foot down either way bare foot or not. Determined Julie made her way to bedroom to give Agnes a piece of her mind. Julie with new energy and spirit pounded on the bedroom door. But to her surprise the door popped right open the moment she hit it with her fist.

Her room was a total mess! Julie couldn't believe her eyes and Agnes was nowhere to be found. It looked they had ransacked it with every drawer open all of her clothes pulled it out with the drawers left wide open. Her blouses jeans skirts and bras were all pulled out laying in several random piles all over her room. Her bed was a mess and even the clothes in her closet had been moved around.

Her vanity table had been gone through as well with much of make up taken out of the package. On her vanity mirror were stupid childish drawings in what she recognized as her own lipstick. Julie was fuming mad at this point still trying to comprehend the meaning of all this. She marched into Agatha's room only to discover no one was there.

The bed was a a mess but besides that the room was still intact. In a fit of rage now Julie stomped around the house calling for the twins but there was absolutely no sign of them. Then it dawned on her and she said it out loud. "My Keys!" Julie had hidden them in a special spot in her room a long with her purse under her bed. She ran back up to find them only to realize both things were gone.

Then another thought finally occurred to her still groggy brain. "My car!" The barefoot brunette ran out the front door to were her car was usually parked only to realize it was gone. Along with her purse I.D and smartphone she couldn't even call the cops. She came back inside head spinning with disbelief and anger unsure of what to do next.

She tried to collect herself but her heart was racing and her blood was boiling at this point. That's when she heard her car pulling back in.

A minute or two latter the twins came inside carrying several fast food bags and groceries. Julie was absolutely pissed standing there waiting any fear replaced with fury as she demanded an explanation. Agatha bee lined to the kitchen as Julie closed in on Agnes..

"What the hell do you two think your doing?" Julie scolded. Even though Agnes towered over her red hot temper got the better of her and she went on a tirade listing off each and everything.

Agnes listened patiently trying to conceal a smirk. Julie began to notice but before she could say anything she felt something tickle the back of her jeans.

Before she could react her purple full cut panties had been sharply wedgied up her crack. It didn't stop there as it was used to hoist her up in the air with her feet dangling off the ground.

She struggled and kicked helplessly but it only dug in worse as she was easily carried by the heavy set Agatha. Her purple panties were hooked on to a coat rack were she was left to dangle helplessly kicking and screaming......