All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 09'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmmm

I know Sabina is a sub, why the hell can't she turn the table on Melanie at times and spank her pussy hard,and fuck her in the ass till she can't sit. This would be a much better story I think any how if it was a give and take relationship.

NO, I don't read it word for word, it pisses me off to much to see abuse like that, so I'm just skimming to see if you have changed the plot any. After all Sabina LOVES and ADORES Melanie but Melanie only loves to use Sabina for her own sick pleasures..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmm, nice :)

ouch, that must hurt. I think Sabine, now that she had the chance to sleep over it, should tell Melanie that hitting her in there grants a wish. Other spankings are ok, though :) I'm sure Melanie will understand. Keep writing :)

wagoneer88wagoneer88over 19 years ago
Great!

This is another great episode in the pleasure, pain and humiliation enjoyed by the poor girl. Just make sure that her studies don't suffer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's melanie I want to spank!

it's Melanie I want to spank. She seems so cold at one level and is experimenting with Sabine but reluctant to do it herself. Not the greatest example of a Domme, but maybe that is because she is an amateur. I'd like to see her take a dildo up the arse, possibly at Erin's behest, not Sabine's. Sense Erin could be a good rival to Mel? Lovely imagery of pussy spanking. Love that. Keep writing.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I can't say it enough...this story just keeps getting better & better! I'm wishing right now that there were 100 chapters...I'm deeply inthralled! A must read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous