All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 12'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How awful!

I can't imagine doing those things to another human being, even if it is fantasy!

the_magnumthe_magnumover 19 years ago
This is getting a bit out of hand

The asphyxiation didn't sound fun...

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
A New Level

Sabine you never cease to amaze me. The whole development of the relationship with Melanie, the 'growth' from forced exhibitionism to BDSM, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing story

Excellent! I loved this story.

Thank you, Sabine.

Lucia

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyover 19 years ago
Thank you Sabine!

Every one of these stories has topped the last...the level of submission Sabine has reached with Melanie in this chapter is intense--some may say it goes to far, but I'm still impressed. Plus, Melanie coming to Sabine's defense was perfectly placed! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn

I'm all for spankings and some good BDSM. I know what love is too, what Melanie does to Sabine is NOT done in the name of love, it is plain old fashion BDSM. Please put it in that catagory, not lesbians. Melanie doesn't love Sabine she is just an easy mark, a sick fuck that prays on the weak....I thought you were a better writer than that..

SchlankSchlankalmost 17 years ago
One of your better submissions

Very nearly perfect. As a fan of lesbian B&D, this is the sort of thing I look for. Humiliating Sabine in front of Ms. Wilson was one of the most erotic plots every published on this website, and the devotion Melanie shows for her slave allows affection and commitment to show through. I'd like to see more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good but still it went a bit too far

the fact that no safe word was given before putting her head under water was ... horrible ...

what if she drowned ? an accident in those conditions could happen ...

The problem in fact is not even drowning in itself but the idea that it can happen...

explanation :

Sure enough true lovers are often able to distinguish between when you say "no" just to play & a real no.However mistakes can happen as a matter of fact. Therefore if at some point sabine doesn't want it anymore and her "no" is misinterpreted... conflicting emotions could rise in sabine & her love could be tainted by those ...

which is not what melanie wants...

Furthermore Sabine still want the choice available to her even if only to say "yes" in the end... that's really shown in the chapter when she stands up to her two previous tormentors and says that "no" is "no"

I loved how melanie stand up for sabine though.

PS: sorry to post this as anonymous. have a signup problem

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Once again this story just keeps getting better! The BDSM is escalating & the erotic value is high!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous