Sabitha's Sissy Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Sabitha asserts complete control over Cute.
1.8k words
4.44
10.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domkorp
domkorp
19 Followers

Sabitha was watching the late evening news. Cute served as her leg stool, with his knees and hands on the floor and Sabitha's heavy legs resting on his back. Sabitha glanced at Cute every now and then, inspecting his pose to ensure that it was steady, his outfit to ensure that it was well-adjusted, and his face to ensure that it signaled only calm obedience. Cute had now been Sabitha's for several days, and increasingly her excitement and arousal was accompanied with a sense of mission. In her opinion, Cute could not possibly find a more fitting role in life than the one she had decided for him. The ease with which she had tricked him and the absence of any meaningful resistance convinced Sabitha that he was destined to serve her, and that it was her duty to make him a perfect sissy servant. In a sense, Sabitha even saw it as a kind of enjoyable burden that she should be thanked for carrying.

In the news, there was a segment about a judicial topic.

"What do you think, Cute?" Sabitha asked scornfully.

"I don't know Mistress, but it seems strange that..." Cute began responding in a soft, monotone voice before Sabitha interrupted him:

"Your thoughts are not important here. Give a better reply now. You've just earned yourself a good spanking, don't make it worse. Well, let's hear your new attempt."

Cute couldn't help looking up at his mistress. He looked scared.

"I am just a sissy maid, I only care about serving my mistress."

Sabitha was pleased with the reply, but her face remained in its usual cold, emotionless state. She took her feet down from Cute's back, leaned forward and held his neck firmly with her right hand.

"That's right. Cooking, cleaning and pleasing me is all you are allowed to be concerned with. Now go fetch the brush you used to clean the floor earlier. I will use it on your little tush, so that you learn your lesson properly. I was just going to use my hands, but then you turned nervous and went out of your assigned position. I can't have an unreliable maid walking around here. Your punishment will hurt but I won't tolerate any screaming."

Cute fetched the brush, carefully handed it over to Sabitha and bent over her lap without hesitation. Sabitha slowly pulled up Cute's skirt and moved her hand up his legs, pulling the edge of his white socks so that they were as far up his thighs as possible, and checking that Cute's skin, in accordance with her instructions, was soft and hairless. Then she implemented the punishment, meticulously making sure that every part of Cute's buttocks turned pink. The brush hurt terribly. Cute tried his best to stay still and quiet, but his whimpering turned gradually louder, his breathing quicker and his quivering more intense. After a while, he started weeping.

"Pathetic," Sabitha said with a tint of anger in her voice, "I have been nothing but fair and clear about my expectations, and now you cry like a little girl when I correct you."

"I am sorry mistress," Cute weeped, "it burns so much, like a thousand...AAAAH!"

Another strike of the brush silenced Cute. When Sabitha was done, her sissy maid was trembling and crying loudly. With considerable effort, Cute stood up, curtsied and thanked his mistress for his fair punishment. Then he stumbled out of the room, followed by Sabitha's demanding gaze.

Later, long after midnight, Sabitha was awakened by an alarm on her phone. Drowsily, she picked it up and saw a notice from her alarm system. She activated the camera and found a figure walking in the garden in front of her house. It was Cute, walking along the high wooden fence and jerking the heavy iron entrance gate. Sabitha went to a window facing her front yard to further observe Cute. There was something erratic and listless about his escape attempt. He didn't shout, jump or look for tools. It further convinced Sabitha that she had identified a good target, a weakling such as Cute did not under any circumstance deserve to regain his independence. She quickly put on a coat and her black riding boots,, fetched a device from a drawer and put it in one of the coat pockets. Then she opened the front door to confront her sissy maid.

Sabitha walked slowly towards Cute. He stood still with a weak, submissive posture and with a pleading look on his face.

"I can't stand this anymore...the humiliation, the pain...how can you be so cruel? I don't care what happens to me...please...let me go."

Cute's voice turned weaker as Sabitha got closer.

"I blame myself." Sabitha's voice was as cold as her stare. "I should have told you already that there is no option here. Your little mind has entertained a choice that doesn't exist. It is time we settle this all for once."

Cute backed up against the fence. "S-s-stop where you are...I will, I will..."

"You will get down on the ground and beg for forgiveness. Then, while you lick my boots, I will decide on a fitting punishment. If you resist, the punishment will be much, much harder and terribly more painful. Well, what's it gonna be, Cute?"

Cute looked anguished but quickly went down on his knees. Sabitha was a bit surprised that she wouldn't need to use her strength and determination to overpower Cute. The sense of superiority from seeing the sissy maid submit made her heart race fast. He sobbed as he made a desperate attempt at begging for forgiveness:

"Mistress, please, I beg for forgiveness...I don't know what happened, I didn't mean it. Please, please don't hurt me...I mean, your punishments are always fair but I...I am so...weak and sensitive...sorry for that mistress, and sorry for...for..."

Sabitha interrupted him, "Now lick my boots. I want every part of them spotless".

Sabitha stood with her legs wide apart. Cute began licking her right boot and Sabitha spoke calmly of Cute's impending punishment:

"Because of the severity of your deed, the punishment will be both intense and long-lasting. But before we get to that, you will be punished for other mistakes. I see that you left your pumps inside. You know very well that you are expected to wear high heels at all times except when showering or sleeping. I think another round with the brush on your sore little tush will be a fitting punishment for that. You also forgot to curtsy me when I came out here. For that, your diet will be restricted to only water for the next three days. After that, you should be motivated to use proper manners."

Cute licked Sabitha's boots until she was pleased. She commanded him to stand up straight. She moved her hand in under his skirt and grabbed his little penis and scrotum with one hand. With the other hand, she picked up the device from her pocket. It was an open metal ring with a little black box attached. She put it around the root of his penis and his scrotum. She closed the ring; a loud clicking sound indicated that it was now locked.

"This, my little sissy, is a necessary tool. With this control," Sabitha held it in front of Cute, " I can dispense immediate, terrible pain. I don't plan on using it but it is important that you understand and remember that I have this. For example, if you should consider escaping again. Now, let's go to the attic for your punishments. How does that sound, Cute?"

Cute was trembling and weeping, "It sounds...good, mistress".

A while later, Sabitha was done with the first of Cute's punishments. Cute, locked on the trestle by his wrists and ankles, was sweating, panting and whimpering. His buns were in shades of pink and red. Pleased with her work, Sabitha gave his behind a few final slaps, using just her hands. Every impact had Cute's body shaking. She then unlocked the shackles on the trestle and told Cute to stand up. He couldn't. He took a few stumbling steps, then fell to the ground. Sabitha enjoyed the sight of her sissy maid, spanked so hard that his legs could not support him.

"Very well then," Sabitha said, standing next to the helpless sissy on the floor, "roll over, face down. I want you undressed for this."

Sabitha removed the apron, the skirt, the corset, and the vest. Only the wig, the little maid hat, the socks and the pumps stayed on Cute. He lay still as Sabitha started tying him up. First, she tied each ankle firmly against the upper back thigh. Then, she tied his arms in an uncomfortable position behind his upper back, the forearms tied together along his spine. Then she went back and forth, tying the rope around and across his torso and limbs. Finally, she lowered the chain from the roof and placed the hook under the main knot, placed at the lower neck. Slowly, with the metallic sound of the chain getting coiled around the reel in the roof, Cute was hoisted. Eventually, he was hanging in an upright position with his knees pointing towards the floor. Sabitha fetched a red butt-plug. Working it into Cute required plenty of lubricant and considerable effort. When the thickest part strained and stretched his hole, Cute's whimpering turned into high-pitched screaming.

"AAAH! OOOAH! IIIIAH!"

When the plug was finally in its proper place, Sabitha continued to hoist Cute towards the ceiling. She did not lock the crank until she had Cute's head right under the roof ridge, so that his body was hanging well above her. She walked to the stairs and looked back at Cute.

"You will stay there until noon tomorrow. It will get increasingly painful and you won't get any sleep, of course. But it will give you plenty of time to think about your betrayal and how you, from now on, can convince me of your thankfulness, devotion and obedience. And you will have a task to keep you occupied. You will repeat the following sentences, loud and clear and without hesitation, until I tell you to stop: 'my mistress is fair, my mistress is right, I obey my mistress'. Alright, little Cute, I will go to bed now. I keep the doors open so that I can hear you. Don't disappoint me again."

Sabitha turned off the lights and left. She could hear Cute's weak voice repeating the sentences, clearly and carefully but with some distress.

"My mistress is fair, my mistress is right, I obey my mistress."

Cute's voice and the thought of him hanging in the dark, helpless, battered and plugged, had Sabitha's head spinning and her body shivering of hot, rushing arousal. She rolled into bed and started stimulating herself. She climaxed, again and again, with deep moans and her heavy body going between tense and convulsing releases. All the time, she could hear her sissy in the attic.

"My mistress is fair, my mistress is right, I obey my mistress."

It had been the first and last time Cute tried to escape from Sabitha.

domkorp
domkorp
19 Followers