All Comments on 'Sabrina's Choice'

by Roderickbottoms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Apart from briefly describing Jessica as 'butchy', there is no indication in this story that any of the trio may be lesbians, neither is there any specific sexual activity. So it seems to me that putting the tale in the Lesbian Sex category is quite wrong. I think perhaps it would have been better suited to the BDSM category.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

this is not even Average and I am surprised I even read this as it was so bad

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 4 years ago

This is good... very good... But unless you are going to continue with Jessica feeling "sorry" for Sabrina and taking her home to console her, or Sabrina fantasizing about her punishment and coming back for more, this shouldn't be in the Lesbian category at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What should be the next part of the story is having Sabrina being for forced to spend the weekend with Jessica after telling her to get her Dyke hands off of her.Ms Stapleton tells the young teen Jessica will give you a well deserved spanking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a shit ofa story the fuck this garbage doing in lesbian category?

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

This was a well written story, though in my opinion it looks unfinished. It might need a sequel.

Plausible? I don't know, I've seen strange things happen in my life. Lesbian, well no men are mentioned in the story. Jessica has a crush on Sabrina and Ms. Stapleton might have feelings for her protogé. Now you got me curious about the continuation. 4 Stars for now... Who knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoderickbottoms@Roderickbottoms
For my day job, I am a lawyer running my own firm. In off hours, I enjoy escaping into stories of all kinds of stories (science fiction, pulp, mysteries), whether reading some else's or writing my own. With these Literotica publications, I am striving to entertain and titill...