Sabrina's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," came Sabrina's muffled voice. "I'm ready," she said, with a little more resolve.

"And this is what you choose? You want a 12 solid whacks on your bare bottom with this board instead of calling the police?" Ms Stapleton asked.

"Yes, definitely," Sabrina replied. "This is all my fault, anyway. I'm ready to take my lumps." She pushed her bottom out a little more as Jessica firmed up her position.

"Okay, here we go. I'll make this as quick as I can," Ms Stapleton said. "And Sabrina, I want you to count these out for us. Jessica, do keep her in place to the best you can."

Ms Stapleton took a step back to compose herself. She flipped the cheeseboard around a few times in her right hand to ensure a firm grip. She planted her feet and, using both hands, lightly tapped the flat side of the board against Sabrina's toned, round cheeks. She then raised the board over her right shoulder, not unlike her golf swing, and paused for a moment before bringing the board swooping down toward her employee's shapely bottom.

WHACK! A loud, crisp slap rang out in the room as Ms Stapleton struck a clean stroke of the board flat across Sabrina's rear end, which was now quickly reddening on her recoiling cheeks where the spank had landed.

"OH!" Exclaimed Sabrina, lifting her head as she gripped the bed and squirmed. Jessica leaned in to keep her in place. Ms Stapleton leaned over and placed her left hand on Sabrina's right shoulder.

"Are you OK? Do you want to keep going?" Ms Stapleton asked her.

"Unh, y-yes." Sabrina said, after catching her breath. Her body relaxed and she laid her head back down as she resumed the position.

"I told you, this has to hurt some. But if at any point you would like me to stop, let me know. Also, I need you to count them out. I don't want to lose track. Here we go."

Ms Stapleton reared back and raised the board up high in her golf-like swing, then swung it back toward Sabrina's butt.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!! Ms Stapleton rattled off four intense, rapid-fire strokes straight across Sabrina's backside, which was developing into a fiery crimson. The sharp reports from the spanks ricocheted about the room.

"Oh! Ms Stapleton! Two, three, four, five!" Cried Sabrina as she again lifted her body and struggled to keep in position. Jessica maneuvered herself back on top of her. Sabrina turned her head to look back over her left shoulder and Ms Stapleton noticed her eyeliner was beginning to run from tears.

"Almost halfway done, dear," Ms Stapleton told her. Sabrina put her head back down and gripped the mattress. She shut her eyes and girded herself for more as a few tears reached the bed comforter and caused a small black mark.

Assessing Sabrina's bottom, Ms Stapleton determined the middle had probably had enough. She raised the board again and this time brought it cleanly down across the lower portion of Sabrina's pert cheeks.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Sabrina wriggled a little less this time, but gripped the bed more tightly. She sharply inhaled and exhaled in a series of bursts. "Hmmmm!" She grunted. "Six, seven, eight!" Ms Stapleton and Jessica could see that Sabrina's bottom was becoming a cherry red orb.

"Very good, you're doing great, Sabrina," Ms Stapleton said. "Only four more. Let's keep going, okay?"

"Umm hum," Sabrina mumbled, her face partially buried in the mattress. Still, she gamely poked her butt back out into near perfect position. Ms Stapleton touched the board to Sabrina's backside and raised it up again.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!! The next strokes came in increasing intensity across Sabrina's bottom, just above where the first series had scored.

This time, Sabrina wriggled more intensely, so Jessica let her loose. Sabrina jumped up and rubbed her backside furiously, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh, my butt fucking hurts!" She exclaimed as she danced from foot to foot. She walked over to the mirror and turned her back to it, her underwear now around her ankles. "Damn, my butt is red!" She said. Indeed, her backside was red as a glowing ember from the eleven clean strokes. Suddenly noticing her panties, she bent down and pulled them back up.

"Ms Stapleton, I don't know if I can handle anymore," she said exasperatedly.

"That's totally fine, Sabrina. That is your call," Ms Stapleton said. "But, I'm afraid that because you have not received the total punishment you agreed to, we'd still need to call the police."

The three were silent for a moment. Sabrina stopped hopping and walked back over to the bed.

"Okay," she said. "It's just one more, right?"

Ms Stapleton and Jessica nodded back. "Yes, just one," Ms Stapleton said. "But this one really has to count. This is the one you need to remember moving forward."

Sabrina slowly climbed back onto the bed on her stomach. She pulled her own panties down and brought her shirt up. Then she poked her butt out perfectly.

"Jessica, since this is the last one I don't think I need you to hold her," Ms Stapleton said as she got back into position. "Okay, on three. Three, two, one..."

WHACK!!! Ms Stapleton landed the fiercest slap of all right across Sabrina's sore bottom, which recoiled one last time.

"OH, MAN!" Sabrina shouted, jumping up again. "Oooh!" She said, once again jumping from foot to foot. Ms Stapleton got Sabrina's scrubs together and handed them to her.

"You did very well, Sabrina. I'm proud of you for taking your medicine so bravely," Ms Stapleton said as Sabrina clothed herself. "Now I'll tell you what. Take a couple of days off to recover and I want you to think about this incident and the punishment. Work it out of your system and come back refreshed and ready for your future. Okay?"

"Yes, Ms Stapleton," Sabrina nodded, fixing her hair back into a bun. She wiped her eyes as Ms Stapleton collected the original punishment form and Jessica jingled the room keys. Together, they walked out of 3 G. Ms Stapleton went last and flipped the light switch on her way out.

12