Sabrina's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled back into his chair, licking his lips as he contemplated his next sentence. "The losers will unfortunately have to pay up or find another game for us to play. That being said, we might be able to reduce debt your debt depending on what shows up. I'm open to deals and possibilities, you know. You only have to ask and we'll work something out."

He tapped the phone lightly and his voice became low and malicious. "Now for the rules. The game has begun. I don't care about the money anymore, I don't care about how you convince him, but convince him to fuck your tight holes you must. Noncompliance will get you in serious trouble, as my associate Dave will tell you, and Sabrina can attest to." Panter grinned again. "Date rape drugs are against the rules. He has to be fucking you, and he has to be loving it." Silence. "Good, then you can watch this educational video about another girl who couldn't pay her debts. Dave and I were just studying it before you interrupted." Johann pulled out a remote and flicked on the television.

It was a home video, but the resolution was excellent. A man, Big Jim no less, was fucking a girl over a coffee table. For a moment I thought it was Sabrina, but she had short red hair. "This is Mindy and Jim." Johann said. "Mindy was lying on her back, but Big Jim flipped her over onto her stomach with a whump, her face grimaced as her breasts hit the glass, and began pounding away just like he had with Sabrina. I guess he really liked giving it to girls from behind. She was moaning in that fake pornstar style where you know it's fake because the moaning doesn't even sync up with his thrusts.

"Yeah, you like that?" Big Jim would say periodically.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder." she would always yell back. "Fuck me, daddy." Then he would grab her legs under his arms and really put his back into it, pushing her body back and forth to meet his thrusts. He pulled his cock out made her suck it, or try to suck it as he smacked her face with it repeatedly.

"Yeah, you're a little cock-whore, aren't you." he told her as she gurgled on his cock.

"It goes on like that for some time." said Johann, switching off the television. Any questions before you go?"

Caitlin's would-be lover wasn't anywhere to be seen as we exited Old Paradise. She didn't look like she remembered him though. "What the fuck was that, Sabrina?" she demanded.

"Ok, relax." said Sabrina. It's bad, yes, but we can maybe pool our money together and maybe -"

"He doesn't care about the money anymore!" shrieked Caitlin. It's a good thing the parking lot was empty. "He told us that, though maybe you were too wasted on cosmos to hear. Fuck you and your debts, Sabrina. I thought you were over that. Instead you lure us here any try to get us to pay off some fat disgusting casino boss because you have no self control."

"It was just a night that got out of hand." I protested. "Sabrina wasn't doing it for herself. Tell her, Sabrina. We were just having fun." Sabrina said nothing. "Oh my god, Sabrina."

"That's right." fumed Caitlin. "She fucking exploited us, and now we have to settle our debts. Well I will. Fuck both of you. Fuck you Sabrina and your dishonest ass, and fuck you, Cynthia. You're so naive and stupid. You think you're so great because you don't make out with strangers you just met? I saw the look of judgment in your eyes. And I also know you watch porn when you can't get a date. Well I can get whatever I want. I'm going to win the bet and be done with this business. You two can come back and beg to suck Johann's wrinkly old balls. I hope they smell like shit." She stormed off into the night.

"Happy birthday, daddy." cried Caitlin. Mom was of course at work, but the three of us had taken the day off to give dad a proper birthday. He beamed at us and gave us each a hug. I tried not to think about how close his penis was to me as we wrapped our arms around each other. None of us had spoken about the casino incident. Caitlin had kept furiously to her room, and Sabrina hadn't responded to my texts. I'd been looking at my dad every day, but these past days were the first times I'd thought of him sexually. He was tall and kinda handsome for his age though. Nice big hands and forearms. And he still went to the gym twice a week. "I got you something special." said Caitlin, taking out a small wrapped gift.

"We all got it for you." I corrected. "It's a gift from the three of us."

He grinned. "Thanks, you three. I can't wait to see what it is." He pulled the wrapping paper apart, opened the box, and pulled out a brand new phone. Johann's phone. With its bug in place. I wondered if the factory had put the bug in or if Johann had gotten someone to do it after it arrived. "We know your old phone is a piece of junk." I continued. Why was I doing this? Was it because I was unwilling to lose to Caitlin? Was it because I was angry and wanted to punish Sabrina for getting me into this? Or was it just that I was scared of Johann, scared of Panter, scared of Big Jim and his swinging balls, and didn't want to have to come up with 5,000 dollars? "So we got you new better one."

"Come on, girls, you know I'm not great with technology." But his face was still grinning like he couldn't have asked for a better present. That's what's great about dad. He always knows how to make you feel appreciated.

"It's time you joined the twenty-first century." said Sabrina. Even she was getting in on the game.

"That's right." said Caitlin. This one has all the best features. All our numbers loaded onto it. And the camera has 10x zoom. It's better than yours." Dad loved his camera. It was beautiful and cost thousands of dollars for a man who could barely afford to keep his family in decent clothes. He used it with its tripod as often as not and still lamented that digital pictures just weren't the same as developing your pictures by hand in a dark room. Caitlin's were fighting words.

"I don't know if it's that good." laughed dad, but Caitlin was insistent.

"And you can use it so much more conveniently. Look at how small it is compared to your oversized clunker. You can take videos, pictures, at anytime. I even tried it out a bit last night." She took it from him and flicked to the Pictures folder. Here's a picture I took out the window. Look at how good the resolution is. Here's a selfie. I look good, right? And another. Here's me in my new bathing suit. And-" Dad froze. The next picture was not of her waving at the camera in a bikini. She was in the bathroom looking at the full-length mirror wearing a suggestive smile and nothing else. The phone was positioned perfectly to cover up her vagina, but her smooth legs, full breasts, and everything else men like to gawk at on adult websites was displayed proudly.

"Oh my god, daddy, I'm so sorry. I forgot to delete that one." She leaned her chest against his shoulder as she unhurriedly pulled the phone away and removed the offending picture.

My eyes met Sabrina's. I sometimes forgot it, but Caitlin had always been the cleverest among us, and always the best at flirting just enough to get guys to buy her drinks or whatever else she wanted. Now she had struck first blood.

"Erm, so, does it, uh, do anything besides take pictures?" Dad was still a little red in the face.

"Of course it does." snapped Sabrina, grabbing the phone. "Let me just make sure there's nothing else Caitie forgot to delete."

When I was fifteen, I had a crush on Mickey Doonhan. Me and half the school. He had soft wavy hair and the sort of smile that could make you believe in true love. He also had a thing for me. Not Becky and her huge breasts, not any of the other girls who fancied themselves aspiring supermodels, but the tall gangly girl who did too much track to cover up her lack of a social life. When we first kissed I thought my heart would stop. I was convinced this was the pinnacle of life.

But then Sabrina met Mickey. She was older, louder, sexier, and within two days she had snatched him away from me and my awkward charms. Dad had stayed out of the whole angry sobbing mess except to comfort me. Caitlin, she was still innocent then, had stood by me and told Sabrina she was being a bully, but mom had stuck up for Sabrina, telling me she was older and I should let her have her way. By the time I had started talking to Sabrina again a month later, she had already dumped him.

"I did you a favour." she explained. "He's so bland, Cynth. Yeah he's kinda cute, but if he were to talk for twelves straight hours, half would be about cars and the other half about how big his mansion'd be after he wins the lottery. Borrr-ing. You'd probably fall in love with him, marry him when you turned eighteen, and spend the rest of your life regretting it." She gave me a hug to show she cared. It's strange how people think. I'd soon gotten over Sabrina's betrayal, but I wasn't sure if I'd ever forgiven mom. And it wasn't as though mom hadn't betrayed the whole family as well.

"And here's the text messaging. It has our numbers already loaded into it." said Sabrina. "The first few months are free. You can text us at any time and we'll respond."

Dad was laughing. "I never text anyway. I live in the same house as your sisters, and I can call you at any time. I'll never understand you kids and your technological fads."

As Sabrina lectured dad on the many merits of texting, I confronted Caitlin over the chocolate cheesecake. "You've really committed to this, Caitie."

"Obviously." she said. "It's not like I have that sort of money lying around. You and Sabrina have your jobs. You can pay the money back, but I'm in school. It's not like banging dad is the worst thing that could happen to me. You two should just let me have it." What did I say? Caitlin was clever. I knew what she was doing, but she was still adding to my pangs of doubt. There was no way she could ever pay back that much money in the next few years. Dad of course had nothing to spare and I didn't like to bring up money with him anyway. It was just another reminder that I was still living rent-free in his house. "Sabrina's been working the longest, and she got us into this. Let her pay off her twenty-whatever thousand one blowjob at a time." I was tempted to bring up that she might already be doing so, but just muttered something noncommittal into my cake and left.

Dad was always hard to read, but there seemed to be something different about him at the dinner table. He smiled more, laughed at our bad jokes, and kept nudging mom, who would roll her eyes. Later that night when Sabrina had gone home and Caitlin was doing the dishes, I spied on him flirting with mom. "Come on, honey. It's been so long." He put an arm around her shoulder and gave her an affectionate squeeze.

"Not tonight, Fred. I'm tired. And I think I had too much wine. I don't feel well." Dad looked dejected, and even I felt a little sad. He can't even get laid on his birthday? I went up to my room and called Sabrina.

"Hey, Sabs, are you doing it?"

"Yeah, I am, Cynth." She didn't even have to ask what I meant. "How's dad holding up?"

"Sexually frustrated is my guess." I said.

"In that case, I'd better send him my pictures now before he goes to the bathroom to jerk off."

"What? Sabrina?" I almost screamed and lowered my voice. There were other people who might be listening. "What pictures?"

"I took some pictures of my own for him." she said. I could imagine her shrugging as though it were no big deal. Not quite as tits-out as Caitie did, but you've got to start somewhere. Just asking him what he thinks of my new lingerie set."

"Lingerie? Aren't you in debt, Sabrina? How are you affording that?"

"Oh, pull yourself together, you prude. And it's not as new as I'm making it sound. You should get in on this too. Send him a picture in whatever you use to show off your goods. Probably a nightgown." She chuckled. "Alright, I've got to send those pictures. Talk to you later, Cynth. Bye."

"Bye." I looked at myself incredulously in the mirror. I didn't know if I could do it, but there was something so cutthroat in the way Sabrina and Caitlin were going at it. I couldn't just let them win and call me a prude. Outside, I heard dad trudging up the stairs.

"Hey dad." I poked my head out the door. "Going to bed so early?" He gave me a small smile. "I bet you're waiting for mom to come up and join you, right?" I winked and almost immediately wanted to slam my face into the floor. How lame of me.

He went a little red again. "No, I'm tired, Cynth. It's been a great, fun day with my family, and now I'm gonna turn in. He ruffled my hair like I was a little girl again.

"Ok," I said, "if you need any help having pleasant dreams, just tell me." God, that was even worse. However, as I sat mentally hitting myself over the head, I could hear him enter the bathroom across the hall and lock it. Dad never locked the bathroom door, not when he showered or when he used the toilet. We all used to tell him to, but he would tell us it was important to learn to knock before entering. Locking the door could only mean he really didn't want someone walking in on him. He stayed in there for a while too. I wondered if he had the phone with him as he jerked off. He could be looking at porn.

I absentmindedly wondered what sort of porn he liked. Then I wondered if he was looking at those pictures of Caitlin. Or Sabrina in her lingerie, probably on her knees again. Damn, why was it always knees with her?

Later that night I listened to my parents in the next room, but didn't hear anything. When I was convinced everyone in the house was asleep, I took out the one scandalous thing I owned: a five inch dildo. I had had to put on sunglasses and an overcoat just to work up the courage to drive to the next town over to buy it. But it was worth it, I thought, as I sat on my bed slowly sliding it in and out, caressing the lips of my vagina. I wanted to think of something else, but my thoughts kept drifting back to dad. Going red at the sight of Caitlin's naked body. Hiding in the bathroom to jerk off because mom wasn't in the mood.

Well I wasn't going to be left behind. I shifted the mirror a little and grabbed my phone. Snap. Snap. Snap. Three pictures of me, legs open, dildo in my vagina. No, pussy. Dildo in my pussy. In one I was staring straight at the camera. In another I was licking my lips trying to mimic Caitlin's suggestive smile. The last one my eyes were shut in orgasmic bliss as I stroked my clit. There.

Then as I looked at the pictures. The lighting was bad, which made my face look at least five years older. My smile was cheesy and looked nothing like Caitlin's rehearsed come hither face. And I was fully clothed except for my pants which were pulled down to my ankles. Shouldn't I show my breasts as well? I'd never actually done this before. And, oh god, I hadn't shaved my legs today. It didn't show unless you really looked at it, but then I hadn't shaved my pussy either. Should I? Dad might be more old fashioned and prefer a natural look, but I could already hear Caitlin laughing at me and Sabrina shaking her head. I shut my phone off before I could make another mistake.

"Why are you so anxious for me to get in on this, Sabs?" I wanted to know.

"It'll help you." said Sabrina, sipping her espresso.

"Help you loosen up." chirped Caitlin. We almost never hung out as a trio, but just a day after dad's birthday, we somehow found ourselves tucked into the corner of a busy coffee shop bickering.

"That too." said Sabrina. "But I know Johann a little better than you two. Not like that Caitie, you bitch. I have standards. But I know what he wants. He's a nasty pervert, but he's fair about it. If you would just send some flirty texts and a picture or two of you in your underwear, he'll knock some money off your debt."

"Yeah, he wants to see Cynthia's big white panties." giggled Caitlin like a schoolgirl. "That's got to be worth what, five dollars?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I'm not so eager to fuck my dad." I quickly looked around to make sure nobody had overheard and Caitlin laughed louder. "Is that what you're hoping for, Sabrina? Why not just send Johann the lingerie pictures and dirty texts?"

"You don't get it, Cynth." said Caitlin. "It's not about the pictures. He can just get those off the internet. You heard him back there. He likes to watch. He wants the thrill." Sabrina nods. "He wants to see dad trying to reply as we bombard him with pictures of our tastefully covered cunts. He wants to know how hard, if it all, he avoids us when we suggest he stays home with us for the day."

"You an expert in pervs, Caitie?"

"I dated a guy like that once. Well, fucked a couple times. I pretended to call my boyfriend while he ate me out, and he was good at it, so I let it slide. He had a big dick too." She swirled her latte pensively. "But when he wanted to watch me fuck other guys, I was done."

"You like em big, eh Caitie? Good for you." said Sabrina. I had always admired her ability to talk about sex without laugh or showing embarrassment.

"I won't say no to a big one." said Caitlin. "And this whole mess could turn out fun. I wonder if dad's big. Don't look at me like that, Cynth, I bet you're wondering about it too." I had indeed just been thinking back to the time I had walked in on mom and dad having sex, but I couldn't remember anything about dad's cock. Thankfully?

"So anyway, Sabrina, what have you sent dad?"

"I sent him some lingerie pics. Not too sexy, just telling him he has great taste and asking his opinion on whether the colours match."

"You haven't asked him to swing by your apartment and judge them himself?"

"No, Caitie, that's too forward. Dad's not some horny college boy whose pants drop the moment he sees tits. He needs to be seduced. Make him feel good about himself."

"I dunno," Caitlin smirks. "My tits are pretty great. They make most guys feel good."

I went to the bathroom. It was single-occupancy, so I had some privacy to check my phone. I still hadn't sent dad a text, but the pictures I took of myself were there. Sabrina was right. I didn't want to be too forward. It might spook dad, or myself. I checked my makeup in the mirror, adjusted my blouse so it hung low, and snapped a selfie. I accompanied it with a 'hey dad whats up'. I wasn't expecting an answer, but just before I left the bathroom, my phone buzzed.

Dad responded 'Not much. What are you up to?'

I wondered how long it took him to write that on a phone. 'not much just hanging with the girls-' No. I could be flirtatious too. 'not much just sitting by myself' 'wish i had a guy in my life to take care of me' I sent another picture with an exaggerated frown.

He only responded 'lol', proud to show off his technological side.

The next night was Friday night. Caitlin went out clubbing. And even mom and date had a dinner date with friends. I sat alone in the house flicking through Tinder messages.

Not as many dick pics as some girls would lead you to believe, but certainly enough to make me uncomfortable. Most were average sized, but one stood out. It was enormous, and its owner had stuck a rule next to it so I'd know. It was about ten inches, and had to be as thick as my wrist. Veins bulged on the shaft, and the head stood out angrily purple. His message read 'dtf'. I blocked him, but couldn't get the image of that monster out of my head.

Then I imagined it on dad. Dad with his serene smile and glasses he only put on to read his books or examine his beloved photo collection. I imagined dad fucking me with that cock. It would probably hurt going in. No, that thing would be too much for me, but Caitlin still had a point, didn't she? There was nothing wrong with something a bit bigger down there. I rubbed myself through my pants. I didn't look at porn often, but I was just about ready to go to my room and see what I could pull up when I noticed dad's new phone lying on the living room table. I knew the password, all three of us did. Dare I?